We are seeking a skilled Node.js + Python Developer to join our team. The successful candidate will be responsible for developing and maintaining web applications using Node.js and Python. The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of both Node.js and Python, as well as web application development. Responsibilities:
Developing and maintaining web applications using Node.js and Python
Write clean and efficient code that adheres to Node.js and Python coding standards
Collaborate with other developers and team members to design and implement new features
Troubleshoot and debug issues in existing code
Create and maintain technical documentation
Strong knowledge of Node.js and Python
Experience with MySQL/Mongo and database design
Good understanding of object-oriented programming and design patterns
Strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail
Good communication skills and ability to work in a team environment
Experience with popular Node.js frameworks such as Express or Koa
Experience with OpenAi APIs
Knowledge of machine learning and data science libraries in Python such as TensorFlow, Scikit-learn, and Pandas
Experience with RESTful API development
Experience with payment gateway integrations
Minimum 3+ years of experience
Java, OOPS, Data structure, Design Patterns, Multithreading, Spring, Hibernate, Java Script based technology, knowledge of J2EE, PL - SQL..
Core Java Topics including Language Features, Architecture.
OOP Concepts in depth with real time scenarios
Understandings of special Keywords and their applicability as well as advantages and
disadvantages - Like static, final, this, super etc. static should be in depth
Singleton class, Serialization, Cloning, Anonymous Inner class concepts.
In depth concept of Dynamic and static polymorphism & Multiple Inheritance issue/ resolve.
Concepts on String, Exception Handling, Array etc.
Java SE 8 and 9 Features: Functional Inheritance, Lambda Expression, default and static method
Collection Classes in detail along with the internal data structure and working principle.
Multithreading concept. Concept on ConcurrentHashMap etc.
Analysis of Algorithm - Time Complexity – Big O Calculation
Code Optimizing techniques, Different Algorithm designs and strategies.
Design patterns in Java
Different Sorting & Searching Algo with their Time complexity analysis
Problem solving using Hackerrank or similar sites, with focus on Arrays, Linked Lists, Hash Maps,
Trees, Balanced Trees, Stacks, Queues, Strings , Big Number , Data Structures, Object Oriented
Exception Handling – Advanced, Sorting, Search, Recursion, Graph Theory.
Note: Core Java + PL/SQL (Unix will be add on)
• Overall 4+ years of experience
• 2 year development experience in NodeJs(v4 and above)
• Knowledge in Unit testing frameworks like Mocha
• Experience in working with any NodeJs web framework(Express or Hapi)
• Development experience using any persistent store (NoSql or Relational) Formal Deliverables
• Design and development of new and enhance existing applications using Node.JS
• Collaborate with internal and external team members to ensure projects get delivered as planned
• Develop Backend services using HapiJs
• Develop background workers based on cron or rabbitmq messages
• Support existing and new features via bug fixes, prod support or monitoring scripts
• Unit testing for all the developed modules
- Strong Experience of Node JS.
- Strong Experience of Reactjs development
- Experience in Server-side application architectures like Express.js, Meteor.Js, etc. is desirable.
- Experience in developing APIs is highly desirable.
- Experience in Mongo or MySQL database is a must.
- Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds.
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application.
- Experience in delivering products using an Agile methodology is highly desirable.
- Experience with automated unit, integration and end-to-end testing is highly desirable.
- Experience in the area of network or systems management is a plus.
Name of the position: PHP Developer
Experience: 2 - 5 Yrs.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Study assigned technical specifications; Initiate development environment setup; Check the environment is functioning correctly; Determine ways to translate the technical specifications into executable code; Develop executable code that meets quality standards, security and performance guidelines; Seek review periodically; Complete documentation as per the scope; Perform code reviews to develop executable code that adheres to the technical/functional specifications.
- Testing: Detect and fix defects prior to delivery to customer and ensure system is working as expected
- Change control and Configuration management: Follow the Configuration Management guidelines for the Configuration items (CI) within scope to ensure version integrity.
- Bug Fix / Defect Resolution: Study the existing system and identify the location of bugs; Identify the areas of executable code that will undergo change; Develop code to fix the bug identify impact of the new code on existing functionality to ensure that the bug reported is fixed in the given timeline without affecting any other areas of the system.
- Defect prevention activities: Participate in Defect Prevention analysis; Review defects logged in the defect tracking log, Verify/review defect description and root cause to ensure non-recurrence of defects
- Production support: Monitor the running of jobs; Identify failures /issues; Coordinate with teams to provide business with real time support for issues which prevent day to day business functions.
- Develop new user-facing features.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
- Ensure cross browser support.
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability.
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
Job Location: Mumbai - Chembur West - Walking distance from Chembur Station.
Experience & Qualification:
Proficient understanding of web markup, including Php, HTML5, CSS3, LAMP Good understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS.
Basic knowledge of image authoring tools, such as Gimp or Photoshop is a plus.
Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
Understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git / SVN
- BE/ BSc IT/ MCA/ Msc IT/ BTech.
- Technology enthusiast with an ability to learn and adopt with different technologies
- CDAC certification preferred
● Design, develop, test, deploy and maintain software
● Delivering high quality and well-structured code
● Manage individual project priorities and deadlines
● Participate in enhancing tools and processes
● Participate in production observance and technical incident management
● Ability to quickly learn and adapt to keep up in a fast-paced environment
● Strong data structure concepts
● Great problem-solving skills
● Strong experience in Python
● Experience in Microservices and Docker
● Exposure to RDBMS and/or NoSQL databases
● Working knowledge of MongoDB/DynamoDB
- Expertise in Java Microservices, Spring, Spring boot MongoDB and Redis
- Hands-on programming skills
- Proficient communication skills
- Owns team's output and E2E definition and execution of SDLC. Drives sprint planning, estimates & prioritizes tasks, Keeps key stakeholders updated on progress, milestones, and any potential slippages.
- Identifies pitfalls across codebases proactively. Writes model code that is looked up to. Understands internals of programming languages & runtimes. Creates common reusable components/libraries- Uses advanced data structures.
- Designs API contracts between large systems with end-to-end service design and active leadership towards long-term sustainability including versioning, complex migration plans, impact analysis across products.
- Owns NFRs and pushes the envelope on performance, scalability, and high availability with cognizance towards the cost of infra. Drives tech stack selection independently, mentors junior engineers. Evangelises of generic platform building across the organization.
- Troubleshoots unseen issues across codebases. Solves large end-to-end cross-cutting problems with elegant solutions with an eye on long-term sustainability.
- Partners with and influences product managers on “how”. Leads the pack on hiring and evangelizes steeper hiring standards towards building an A+ team. Represents company on external platforms/conferences.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or similar discipline
- 7+ years relevant work experience in software engineering while leading teams.
- Proficiency in more than one modern programming language such as Python (preferred) associated tech stack to write maintainable, scalable, unit-tested code
- Experience in building complex software systems that have been successfully delivered
- Should be strong with System Design and Database designing
- Deep understanding of design patterns, optimizations, deployments with Strong object-oriented design skills
- Experience mentoring other software engineers.
- Experience with full life cycle development in any programming language
Location: Jaipur/ Remote
Employment type: Full-time
What you bring to the team:
• University degree in Computer Science or other related fields preferred; equivalent experience will be considered.
• 5+ years’ experience
• Experience in Java (min. 3 Years in Production), JDBC / SQL (Oracle or SQL Server or PostgreSQL), Spring Framework (Core, JDBC, Transactions, Spring REST), Hibernate (Core, HQL, Spring Integration).
• Experience in jQuery (or similar framework).
• Experience in Gradle(preferred) or Maven.
• Experience in Jenkins.
• Experience in Apache Tomcat (or similar application server).
• Excellent communication and didactical skills.
• Good level of English.
Represents a Plus
• JEE (Servlets)
• Jasper Reports,
• Basic knowledge of JSF
• Good in problem analysis and judgment – you evaluate the impact of architectural decisions, actions, choices, risks and updates and their impact on the organization.
• Autonomous in executing tasks, preparation of advice, and decision making about the implementation.
• Persistent – you deal with conflicts of interest and obtain a good and acceptable end solution.
• Communicative and persuasive – you can document in a comprehensive way to non-IT colleagues the decisions taken.
• You’ll be working for European projects and deal with European culture.
• You’ll have possibility to permanent placed on-site in Europe.
• You’ll be working with motivated people, that love creating products that our customers love.
• You’ll be continuously growing both as an individual and as a professional, by learning on the job.
• You’ll have the change of both solving reliability issues, but also coding reliability from the inception to running the product. As we strive in automating toil away, you’ll work on more and more complex topics.
• You’ll have the opportunity to participate in various initiatives or working groups with the goal of enriching and streamlining our landscape.
We're DeepR Analytics (www.deepranalytics.com), a company based out of Toronto, Canada, that develops algorithmic trading solutions and products primarily focused on merging innovative trading algorithms with recent advances in machine learning algorithms such as deep learning and reinforced learning to automate trading and reap profits. We are continuously looking for disciplined professional C++ Software Developers familiar with Python as well. The C++Software Developers will work on the design, implementation, and enhancement of trading algorithms.
- Developing low latency trading algorithms for US Equities market in close coordination with the trade-strategy team
- Developing and maintaining large-scale, high-performance, robust software for management of high velocity and real-time market data
- Developing applications and software components to be reused across multiple products
- Designing, developing, and optimization of algorithms for quality & performance-optimized software development
- Contribute to architecture and technical design and implementation
- Developing and reviewing software requirements, designs, and test plans
- Documentation of existing and developing products
- Familiarity with Design Patterns
- Ability to read/understand Python
- Familiarity with understanding, refactoring, debugging large C++ code repositories
- Familiarity with Git, Visual Studio, JIRA
- A B.Tech in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or closely related field
- 3+ years of professional software development experience in C++
- Experience with large-scale, multi-threaded application development
- Experience designing APIs for consistency, simplicity, and extensibility
- Strong knowledge of object-oriented concept and design
- Ability to develop new approaches to complex problems
- Extensive experience with best practices in software development (code reviews, test automation/unit testing, version control)
- Well-developed written and verbal communication skills
- Familiar with working in both Linux and Windows environments.
- Willing to work in an afternoon shift (2:00 PM to 10:30 PM IST) Monday to Friday
Perks & Benefits:
- Cutting-edge work equipment.
- Two-way transportation
- Health Insurance for self & family
- Term Insurance for self
- Health and wellness benefits
- Profit-Sharing Plan
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan