We would prefer candidates who can join immediately or are currently serving their notice period.
Key Skills Required :
Node.js Developer :
duties and responsibilities
- Work as part of a team developing applications and services using Agile development methods
- Contribute to team and organizational improvements in process and infrastructure
- Build customer-facing UI and back-end services for payment processing administration and management
- Code, teste and operate node.js based services
- Effectively use tools and ingenuity to identify and fix defects before they become a problem
requirements and qualifications
- Previous working experience as a Node.js Developer for 2 years
- BE /B.Tech in computer science or similar relevant field
- In depth knowledge of Node.js
- Hands on experience with HTML, CSS, and AJAX
- Applicable knowledge of web libraries and frameworks such as AngularJS, Polymer, and Closure
- Familiarity with the whole web stack, including protocols and web server optimization techniques
- Strong analytical skills and problem solving aptitude
- Attention to details
We are looking for an experienced developer to be responsible for supporting various development duties. The responsibilities of SD1 developers include writing code, analyzing data, and contributing to the design and implementation of software.
To be successful as a developer, you should demonstrate great skills in creativity and innovation, the ability to thrive in a high-pressure environment, and possess excellent communication skills. Ultimately, you should have extensive experience in software development, be able to keep up-to-date with deadlines and have strong analytical skills.
- Performing coding assignments.
- Reviewing code work for accuracy and functionality.
- Creating and implementing design plans.
- Analyzing code segments regularly.
- Delegating tasks to team members.
- Keeping up-to-date with industry trends and technology developments.
- Degree in information technology, computer science, or related.
- Extensive knowledge of software development and its technologies.
- Solid experience in coding.
- Strong knowledge of user interfaces.
- Strong knowledge of HTML and web frameworks.
- Good communication skills.
- Good time management skills.
Work remotely / Work From Home with BigStep Technologies throughout your tenure.
Desired candidates must have 3-6 years experience as NodeJs Developer.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Responsible for understanding functional and business requirements and translate them into effective code
- Provide support till deployment of code into production.
- Ownership for ensuring code optimization, problem diagnosis, and on-time delivery
- Implement solutions as per the pre-defined framework /guidelines and adherence to processes
- Finding an optimal solution for the problem statement
- Conduct peer code review.
- Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds
- Excellent hands-on experience with MongoDB, Mongo aggregation, MySQL
- Ability to build REST services, Authentications, MVC applications
- Excellent Object Oriented Programming skills and ability to write modular, secure, scalable, and maintainable code
- Experience with Elastic Search, Redis.
- Knowledge about AWS components (S3, EC2, Cloudfront, Redis Clusters, etc.)
- Self-learning abilities are required
- Familiarity with upcoming new technologies is a strong plus
Role: Software Engineer/Senior Software Engineer
We at Codeyoung are looking for a kickass Developer with solid experience on Node.JS to join our high-energy and nimble team of engineers. You are a perfect candidate if you are someone who can move fast, is capable of breaking down and solving complex problems, and has a strong will to get things done. We are a small, fast-growing team and you'll have the opportunity to help shape the culture and how we build software. We are looking for engineers that like to move fast and work with a sense of urgency. We take pride in our team and our work.
What you will do:
Code, develop design, and architect features related to the existing applications and new upcoming ones
Converting product requirements into development plans and taking complete ownership of execution
You will continuously evaluate relevant technologies, influence and drive architecture and design discussions
Lead from the front, when it comes to delivering high-quality work products and also serve as a mentor to the team members
Shape the development culture, implement best practices and collaborate on research for new products and technologies
What you will need:
2+ years of software engineering experience in a product development environment
At Least 2 years of hands-on experience of designing, developing, deploying and scaling
applications on any stack
Strong hands-on experience with Node.JS and associated frameworks
Strong command over advanced SQL and knowledge of SQL/NoSQL Databases
Proficient in data structures, algorithms and their runtime complexities
Experience developing and deploying solutions using services in the Amazon AWS stack or other
similar cloud technologies
Familiar with various designs and architectural patterns that can work at scale
High ownership, Hunger for delivery and can-do attitude
Ability to initiate and drive projects to completion with minimal guidance
Experience in a high growth product based startup environment is big plus
Experience with working on Kubernetes and Devops is a plus
Test and automation tools
Minimum 3 years’ experience developing Node.js applications on top of RESTful APIs.
Experience with cross-browser, cross-platform and design constraints on the web.
Experience with test automation: TDD, unit/integration/functional testing.
Solid understanding of object-oriented design and programming concepts.
Have a passion for quality and writing clean, solid, readable code that scales and performs well.
Proficient in Git and familiarity with continuous integration.
A team player who values collaboration, innovation, and inclusion
Comfortable working in an Agile environment
Strong verbal and written communication skills
Experience building GraphQL APIs using Node.js
Java backend, Android or iOS development
- Experience in Web and Mobile Applications.
- Agility and ability to adapt quickly to changing requirements and scope and priorities
- Knowledge of Node.js and frameworks available for it (SailsJS, Express)
- Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds.Familiarity with front-end technologies.
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments.
- Interaction with multiple data sources.
- Good understanding of SQL syntax.
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application.
- Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms, such as mobile vs. desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform.
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Knowledge in the field of IOT is good to have.
Design Develop and maintain web functionalities
Work with Tech Lead to propose a technical solution
Liaise with designer to implement the UI/UX elements for web and mobile interfaces
Troubleshoot production problems and provide user support.
Design and conduct tests:
- Integrate multiple systems from different vendors with seamless data flow
- Investigate new technologies and continue to update your technical skills
- Write well-structured and testable code following the set guidelines
Degree in IT or equivalent
More than 3 years of web-based application development experience in PHP.
Strong knowledge of PHP web frameworks: CodeIgniter, Laravel, Bootstrap, AngularJs, Angular Material, Symphony, Zend, Cake and Flask.
Operating Systems: Ubuntu, Windows and Macintosh.
Others: jQuery, AJAX, JSON, Celery, Git, API, AWS, Facebook API, Twitter API, Google API,PayPal Integration, nginx, Apache,AmCharts, Mpdf and PhantomJs.
Strong knowledge in Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery tools, e.g. Jenkins
Strong knowledge in planning for testing strategy, test suites and test cases.
Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (e.g. Git)
Understands web trends, including social media integration and the impact of the growth of mobile/tablet browsing
More than 3 years of web service (REST, SOAP) and API development and management
Strong Knowledge of security standards and techniques for web applications
Strong technical knowledge in software development methodologies, design patterns and implementation
Proven ability to carry a feature from start to finish, including prototypes, design specifications, constructive coding, unit testing and problem resolution
Strong in SQL & PL/SQL and have good working knowledge on the relational database(s) (MySQL)
Experience With Selenium Web, Appium, Endtest.io Automated Regression Tools
Experience with other server-side stacks (Node.js, Python, Java etc.) a plus
Experience developing native or hybrid mobile applications for IOS and/or Android a plus
- Vast knowledge of PHP programming concepts.
- Hands-on experience on object-oriented PHP, MVC design pattern and Laravel 5+ PHP Framework.
- Good understanding of Relational Database and normalization concepts.
- Good communication skills; both verbal as well as written.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, and manage time efficiently to meet project timelines
- Ability to work well independently, or with remote teams
- Creative and efficient problem solver.
Good to have :
- Experience in Agile Software Development projects
- Experience in writing Unit Testing cases (PHPUnit, PHPSpec, Behat)
- Capable to perform code reviews and provide code to optimize performance of the application.