Roles and Responsibilities
- Ability to work on diverse backend stack such as Node JS, Java, Express JS
- Ability to work on diverse frontend stack such as React JS, Angular 6/7/8/9, HTML5, CSS3
- Ability to deliver quick POC’s using cutting edge technologies.
- Preparing reports, manuals and other documentation on the status, operation and maintenance of software.
- Design, develop, and unit test applications in accordance with established standards
- Developing, refining, and tuning integrations between applications. Analysing and resolving technical and application problems.
- Ability to debug application.
- Should have complete knowledge on developing RESTful Services.
- Should be able to also work in agile development methodology.
- Experience in NodeJS, Java and development using AngularJS / ReactJS
- Experience in front end frameworks such as Angular.js, React.js, Bootstrap, Foundation etc
- Experience in client/server application development
- Knowledge of agile development methodologies
- Knowledge of unit testing theory
- Knowledge of AWS cloud
- Experience in Java, Python and Go will be added advantage
About VAYUZ Technologies
"We are committed to building a better world by deploying inclusive solutions."
Founded in 2015, VAYUZ was founded with a clear mission to build global and scalable technology products, by bringing world-class engineers and designers together as a solid team that shares a deep passion for technology. Our Co-founders have prior experience in building a funded EdTech startup, doing an Indian IPO listing, and handling large scale portfolios of fortune 500 companies.
We are a flat no-nonsense organization, with no room for hierarchy or nepotism. Everyone has the same voice and opportunity to make an impact on their own. We are always scouting for talent so if you are looking for global challenges, come discover VAYUZ and in the process discover yourself.
We are looking for a Backend Developer to produce scalable software solutions. You’ll be part of a cross-functional team that’s responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment.
As a Backend Developer, you should be comfortable around both frontend and backend coding languages, development frameworks and third-party libraries. You should also be a team player with a knack for visual design and utility.
If you’re also familiar with Agile methodologies, we’d like to meet you.
Backend Developer duties include:
• Participating in the design and creation of scalable software
• Writing clean, functional code on the backend
• Testing and fixing bugs or other coding issues
• Work with development teams and product managers to ideate software solutions
• Design server-side architecture
• Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
• Write effective APIs
• Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
• Write technical documentation
• Proven experience as a Backend Developer or similar role
• Knowledge of multiple backend languages Python and Django frameworks
• Familiarity with databases (e.g. PostgreSql, MongoDB) and web servers (e.g. Ngnix)
• Excellent communication and teamwork skills
A coding assignment followed by personal interview.
Follow us on LinkedIn to be in touch: https://www.linkedin.com/company/transportsimple
Designing and implementing new features and functionality
Establishing and guiding the website’s architecture
Ensuring high-performance and availability, and managing all technical aspects of the CMS
Helping formulate an effective, responsive design and turning it into a working theme and plugin.
Skills and Qualifications
Experience building user interfaces for websites and/or web applications
Experience designing and developing responsive design websites
Comfortable working with debugging tools like Firebug, Chrome inspector, etc.
Ability to understand CSS changes and their ramifications to ensure consistent style across platforms and browsers
Ability to convert comprehensive layout and wireframes into working HTML pages
Knowledge of how to interact with RESTful APIs and formats (JSON, XML)
Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (such as Git, SVN, and Mercurial)
Strong understanding of PHP back-end development
We are looking for a self-starter/ Back End Developer who can work well with minimal guidance and in a fluid environment. Proficient at programming and interacting with APIs and good knowledge of RESTful design. Customer-focused reacts well to changes, works with teams, and is able to multitask. A natural communicator who can articulate and express thoughts and explain technical concepts in clear, plain English (both written and verbal)
Position Type: Full-Time
Educational Qualifications: B.Tech/B.Sc/MCA/Relevant Degree in Computer Science.
Experience: 3+ years of hands-on experience in Backend
Reports to: Development Manager
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Work with development teams and product managers to ideate software solutions
- Design client-side and server-side architecture
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
- Write effective APIs
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
- Create security and data protection settings
- Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design
- Write technical documentation
- Work with data scientists and analysts to improve software
- Excellent scoping and estimation skills
Skills and Responsibilities:
- Proven experience as a Backend Developer or similar role
- 4+ years of hands-on software engineering experience in Node.js and Typescript
(Including Express, Feathers.js, and/or Nunjucks)
- Strong understanding of node modules, npm, nodemon.
- Strong understanding of production systems and Cloud deployments, especially in AWS
- Good understanding of test frameworks like Chai, Mocha, and Sinon
- Deep understanding of mobile backend infrastructure including service-oriented or
- Strong experience using a client-side MVC framework such as NodeJS, NextJS, Redux.Good experience working on Backend.
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
- Experience with filesystems, server architectures, and performance tuning
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use
- Experience in a relational database and version control tools and integration of third.
- Maintain existing code base including troubleshooting of issues and fixing bugs.
- Experience developing desktop and mobile applications
- Developing and implementing highly responsive user interface components using react
- Strong knowledge in databases MySQL, MongoDB, web servers Apache, and UI/UX design.
- Top-notch programming skills and write code for robust software design.
- Experience in responsive design, cross-browser compatibility, and website performance.
- Knowledge of performance testing frameworks including Mocha and Jest
- Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem-solving skills.
- Good understanding of how browsers and DOM work.
- Experience with handling Services, RESTful, APIs.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Great attention to detail and organizational skills
- An analytical mind and problem-solving skills.
- F&B (Food and Beverages) domain experience is a plus.
- Monitoring and improving front-end performance
- A passion for new consumer technology and the emerging media landscape
- F&B (Food and Beverages) domain experience is a plus.
Looking for Dot Net Developer having experience in following:
- Good Programming Knowledge in Dot Net, MVC, Asp. Net and having an experience in Frontend ( Angular2+ Versions/ React JS) will be plus point.
- Good Understanding of Agile- SCRUM methodologies.
- Thorough knowledge in OOPS Concepts
- Preferred Knowledge in MVC Framework
Skills: Core java,j2EE,oops,Spring,Microservices
About Zelthy :
Zelthy (https://www.zelthy.com/) is a Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) solution that enables quick and secure deployment of healthcare applications.The platform is used by global pharmaceutical companies and health-tech companies such as Bristol-Meyer-Suibb, 1mg, Cipla, DKSH, Novo Nordisk, etc to manage more than 1 million patients in 12 countries.
We are looking for a Backend Developer who has 4-6 years of experience in designing, developing and implementing backend services using Python and Django.
Opportunity : Being a part of an early team that is building a global technology product that already has traction
Key Responsibilities : Contribute to the development of Zelthy Cloud Platform :
1. Should be able to design and implement sufficiently large and complex features and/or architectural improvements to the product.
2. Application implementation on the Zelthy Cloud including Configuration and Customization
3. Development of Restful APIs for Zelthy core as well as for implementing Applicationson the Zelthy Cloud platform
4. Perform Code and Application Lifecycle Maintenance
5. Work alongside the business team and solutioning team to design application architecture
6. Mentor Junior developers
Must Haves :
1. 3+ years of experience in designing, developing and implementing backend services using Python, Django, Django Rest Framework
2. Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related technical field or equivalent work experience.
3. Understanding of software design patterns
4. Experience with Celery
5. Experience with RDBMS. Experience with AWS, S3, EC2, RDS, Dynamo DB, Lambda, etc.
6. Proficiency in Git
8. Previous experience in SaaS/PaaS environment will be an advantage
Key applications powered by Zelthy :
1. India's largest oncology PAP currently managed by a Big Pharma (market cap more than 100Bn) end to end on Zelthy including patient onboarding to product tracking
2. All HIV positive patients in India monitored by the Government through a program implemented on Zelthy (more than 1 million patients)
3. South East Asia's leading healthcare company with presence in more than 12 countries has adopted Zelthy as their core technology backbone for running patient programs
4. India's largest ePharmacy has adopted Zelthy as the core technology powering their patient program CRMs
5. India's first controlled distribution network for a pharmaceutical product in India implemented launched by an Indian Big Pharma on Zelthy
You will be a passionate engineer who will be a key member of iManage Insight and Extract solutions in an agile environment. You will be at the heart of the development and will be working on supporting and solving exciting difficult problems, whilst having fun! You will play a key role in helping bridge the gap across the iManage ecosystems while working with teams in London as well as Chicago, IL. You will be working on everything from the web interface to writing performance-critical code which sets the foundation of the application. We use many tools and technologies in our stack for our RAVN solution including Java, Scala, REST, Docker, Kubernetes, Jenkins, Python, and more.
- Taking ownership and seeing a project through the full SDLC and production maintenance
- Architecting, developing, implementing, and delivering quality software into an externally facing client product
- Collaborating with the engineering manager, product owners, and technical specialists to help deliver our roadmap
- Having the ability to shift gears, prioritize & work effectively in an agile environment
- Adhering to good development practices with an engineering mindset
- A Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science or a related field
- 4+ years of extensive experience with Java
- Worked with large complicated software systems and architecture
- Consumed and contributed to the design of RESTful interfaces
- Experience building and designing scalable and performant systems and making significant contributions to the wider engineering goals of the product
- Exposure in an agile environment
- An interest in learning new concepts and technologies
- Familiarity with other high-level modern programming languages like Scala or Python