- 8+ years of experience building Web applications, APIs, Service based platforms
- Excellent command on Java/J2EE and/or Spring/Hibernate
- Strong command over REST based services and micro-services
- Good knowledge of databases such as MySQL
- Good knowledge of creating and maintaining Dev ops infrastructure on AWS or similar platforms
- Good knowledge of code repo software such as git and build management tools
* Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Java code
* Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the applications
* Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
* Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
* Prepare the technical design of complex technology components
* Proficient in Java (JDK 1.7) or above JDK 8 preferable, with a good knowledge of its ecosystems with a knack for writing clean, readable Java code, writing reusable Java libraries along with knowledge of concurrency patterns in Java
* Solid understanding of object-oriented programming along with various design and architectural patterns
* Hands on experience with Spring, Spring Boot, JUnit
* Familiarity with concepts of MVC, Microservices, RESTful
strong experience in configuring MFG backend services
creation of intergation adapter, SQL adapter, HTTP adapter
multiple types of authentication
experience of work knowledge ibm
develop application architecture,user interface design
experience with IBM WAS DB2/my sql
exp - 3+years
Location - Pune , Bangalore and Trivandrum
Job description -
- Experience of Core Java, REST-API and Micro-Services development,
- Experience of Spring boot framework
- Strong Object-oriented concepts, Design Patterns
- Experience of SQL/NoSQL
- Well versed with Cloud Development technologies and Microservices architecture.
- CICD pipeline understanding, CICD tools such as Jenkin, Github etc.
- Experience designing data flows e.g. streaming, batch processing, parallel execution (Kafka, Kinesis, etc.)
● Overlook development of all consumer products in JAVA Lead a team of 4-5 developers
● Optimise components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices
and browsers Focus on code maintainability and performance of application
● Provide technical advice and assists in solving programming problems
● Continuously create new and interactive features that would help to improve user experience
and user engagement.
● Assist with troubleshooting of issues as needed Lead the design and architecture of software
solutions Assist in developing and maintaining continuous integration pipelines
● 6+ years of experience in Java based technologies Experience in designing databases and
● Experience in building products from scratch
● Experience in building fintech products like Insurance, Payments, Banking etc.
● Experience in building products for scale
● Strong interpersonal skills
● Good in multi stakeholder collaboration
- 2 + years of software development experience utilizing Java based frameworks and technologies to build enterprise grade product solutions.
- 2+ years of experience designing, developing and documenting RESTful APIs.
- Strong understanding of concepts/technologies like Spring MVC, Spring boot, J2EE, EJB, application/API security, API governance/gateway platforms like apigee or kong.
- Good understanding of RDMS concepts and development preferably using MS SQL Server.
- Experience using test automation technologies like cucumber, selenium is a big plus.
- Partner with scrum masters to address technical blockers/impediments to progress.
- Prior experience working with agile scrum-based development methodology. Participate in sprint planning and estimate development efforts for features and stories.
- Partner with DevOps to install and configure/tune application containers like embedded Spring boot tomcat and webserver technologies preferably nginx or apache.
- Partner with cloud engineering group to outline the infrastructure provisioning requirements/needs for new product development.
- Design and develop CI/CD tools and process preferably using Jenkins to configure build jobs for APIs and design pipeline to promote artifacts from development all the way to production
- Experience with messaging technologies like kafka is a huge plus
- Work with Test Automation engineering team to integrate test automation scripts as part of the CI/CD process.
- Prior proven experience of utilizing and productionizing container/container orchestration technologies like Docker, kubernetes.
- Participate and Resolve issues related deployments, application performance etc.
REST API, Microservices etc.
Working knowledge of JVM internals
Working knowledge of any database (MySQL or HSQLDB)
Working knowledge of No-SQL database (Mongo or Dynamo DB)
Working experience with messaging (JMS/RabbitMQ)
R & D on new advanced cloud-based technologies in a test-driven agile development.
Experience in designing and architecting systems with high scalability and performance requirements
Ability to design infrastructure for performance evaluation and reporting of cloud-based services, namely AWS
In depth knowledge of key AWS services like EC2, S3, Lambda, CloudWatch etc.
Certification on AWS architecture desirable
Excellent communication skills
Bachelor of Engineering (Computer background preferred)
- B.E/B.Tech or any relevant Masters degree from reputed college
- 2 to 4 years of experience with Java / J2EE application development stack
- Experience with: Spring framework(Core, JPA, Security, Boot), Hibernate, Secure APIs using JWT/OAUTH
- Good understanding of OOPS concepts
- Proficient understanding of code quality standards
- Solid experience in design, coding, unit testing and debugging
Good to have: Optional
- Working experience with microservices, sonar, docker, K8s, jenkins
- Knowledge of AWS cloud
As Java Developer at BRIDGEi2i, you will participate in design, development and implementation of architectural deliverables of custom projects and products of BRIDGEi2i in Business Intelligence Applications. The role includes working closely with lead, testers, customers, project managers, designers.
You are expected to develop prototypes of the system design and work with lead, frontend developers, testers and project managers as appropriate throughout development cycle. You may work on multiple projects and products. You will contribute as a fully seasoned/proficient technical resource; providing tech knowledge and capabilities as team member and individual contributor.
- 4+ years of experience in core Java/J2EE
- Strong knowledge of one of the web application framework such as Spring 4, Hibernate
- Good knowledge of relation database, SQL and ORM
- Possess good knowledge of object-oriented design and data structure
- Knowledge of web services (Restful) is preferred
- Knowledge of UI frameworks is an added advantage (AngularJS 2.0/4.0, Java script, HTML, CSS, JQuery, React JS)
- Curiosity and attention to detail
- Adaptable to changing technology and restrictions, design challenges, deadlines, and project requirements
- Should have 4+ Years of experience in Software Development.
- Own development, design, scaling and maintenance of application and messaging engines that power the central platform of Capillary's Cloud CRM product.
- Contribute to overall design and roadmap.
- Mentor Junior team members.
- Innovative and self-motivated with passion to develop complex and scalable applications.
- 3-5 years of experience in software development with strong focus on algorithms and data structures.
- Strong coding and design skills with prior experience in developing scalable & high availability applications using Core Java/J2EE, Spring, Hibernate.
- Work experience with Relational databases is required (Primarily MySQL)
- Prior work experience with Non-Relational databases (primarily Redis, MongoDb) is an added plus.
- Strong Analytical and Problem Solving Skills.