-Familiarity with concepts of MVC, Mocking, ORM, and RESTful
-A knack for writing clean, readable Ruby code
- 2+ year of experience in Development in JAVA technology.
- Strong Java Basics
- SpringBoot or Spring MVC
- Hands on experience on Relationl Databases (SQL query or Hibernate) + Mongo (JSON parsing)
- Proficient in REST API development
- Messaging Queue (RabitMQ or Kafka)
- Any Caching Mechanism
- Good at problem solving
Desired candidates must have 2-7 years experience as NodeJs Developer. If the candidate is not able to relocate to Gurgaon then we can also provide permanent Work from home for this position.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Responsible for understanding functional and business requirements and translate them into effective code
- Provide support till deployment of code into production.
- Ownership for ensuring code optimization, problem diagnosis, and on-time delivery
- Implement solutions as per the pre-defined framework /guidelines and adherence to processes
- Finding an optimal solution for the problem statement
- Conduct peer code review.
What candidate should know about:
- Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds
- Excellent hands-on experience with MongoDB, Mongo aggregation, MySQL
- Ability to build REST services, Authentications, MVC applications
- Excellent Object Oriented Programming skills and ability to write modular, secure, scalable, and maintainable code
- Experience with Elastic Search, Redis.
- Knowledge about AWS components (S3, EC2, Cloudfront, Redis Clusters, etc.)
- Self-learning abilities are required
- Familiarity with upcoming new technologies is a strong plus
Job Title: Ruby on Rails - Developer / Technical Lead
About the Company:
We are a Data as a Service company that helps businesses harness the power of data. Our technology fuels some of the most interesting big data projects in the world. We are a small bunch of people working towards shaping the imminent data-driven future by solving some of its fundamental and toughest challenges.
The experience is about striving to become the best version of ourselves holistically, an experience that lasts a lifetime. We tend to have clear growth paths for every role and level in the org so the learning never stops. We believe in a work-life blend, and hence encourage responsible flexibility, which is particularly important in a fully remote setup we have. We trust our people with the impact they can create, and let them choose how they want to do so. We are on a mission to put reliable data at the heart of every business to fuel success and intend to transform the lives we touch (of our customers and our people) while on this journey.
Roles and Responsibilities:
Leading development projects end to end in all stages of the iterative product development lifecycle, from requirements gathering to testing.
Break down problem statements and come up with a scalable design, implementation plan, test plan and execute them with the team on promised timelines.
Being a strong advocate for object-oriented design and guide/coach other team members with best practices on Development and QA
Collaborate with different teams and own up technical initiatives, bringing in new tools and technologies that help us in strengthening scalability, security, and maintainability of our codebase.
Preferred Skills and Experience:
Hands-on experience with modern Ruby on Rails practices and development.
Write highly scalable and maintainable code while keeping agility in mind.
Experience with SQL Databases and NoSQL datastores; with previous experience with MySQL and ElasticSearch being a bonus
Substantial experience with BDD or TDD and testing frameworks
Experience in Linux environment and basic Linux commands.
Awareness/experience in setting up and configuring rails applications and other related services is a big plus – eg: Nginx, puma, Redis.
Awareness/experience in any one of the modern front-end frameworks Angular, Ember, React, Vue.
A high-performance mindset to deliver good quality code and also an understanding of the product with a keen attention to detail.
Great communication, particularly in explaining your coding processes, suggestions for best practices, and identifying ways to improve the team's coding quality.
Years of Experience:
1 - 6 Years
Skills: ROR, RUBY ON RAILS
An environment where each employee is celebrated.
A one-time home office setup allowance, monthly allowances for internet bills, child care allowance for new mothers/single parents.
Half-yearly performance appraisals
Flexible working hours
The candidates who are looking for new trajectories of growth and are determined to convert their vision into realities will find us a perfect team to work with.
We are looking for candidates who are experienced in Website Development preferably in the area of online marketplace/directory websites. The role is responsible for designing, coding, modifying, and maintenance of our website according to our business requirements.
Your day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best website development practices
- Create website layout/user interface by using standard practices
- Integrate data from various back-end services and databases
- Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on business needs
- Create and maintain software documentation
- Be responsible for maintaining, expanding, and scaling our site
- Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities
- Strong organizational skills to juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of timelines and budgets with business acumen
- Ready to take on additional responsibilities if and when required
Tech stack required:
- Frontend: HTML5, CSS3 (Bootstrap Framework) and JQuery
- Backend: PHP 7 and MySqli 8
- Server: Linux OS, Nginx Server
- DNS Management: CloudFlare
- Basic knowledge of the Search Engine Optimization process
- The candidate should have work experience in web programming with the above-mentioned tech stack
- The candidates with experience in the startup space will be given preference
Responsibilities / Requirements:
● Be hands-on implicated in the design and implementation of NestJs REST APIs.
● Work with DevOps engineers to scale and optimise NestJs micro-services.
● Must have an excellent understanding of how the web works.
● Extensive knowledge of OOP, Design Patterns, and SOLID Principles.
● Familiar with modern engineering practices: coding standards, code reviews, continuous deployment, automated testing.
● Must be willing to constantly learn new things.
● Knowledge of algorithms and data structures.
Technologies:- • Nestjs • TypeScript 3. MySQL • Docker • Kafka
Knowledge of NestJS would be preferable.
Experience: 3+ years
Notice period:- Immediate (30 days max)
Extensive experience with technologies including Node JS, Angular Js, Mongo DB & Express JS
Working independently, this Engineer will perform Front End and/or Back End development, enhancement and maintenance of existing software modules, custom programming for clients and various data manipulation tasks.
Need to have experience in Protractor, Karma, Chai, Sinon, Selenium, Restlr, Stub, Jenkins, GIT
Need to have experience in writing end-to-end unit cases
Duties and Responsibilities
Development, documentation, and maintenance of cutting edge web-based applications in our portal
Providing technical consultation and expertise to Project Managers and other staff members
Develop and maintain applications using standard development tools
Writing technical and non-technical specifications and the documentation of procedures
Participating in technical planning and architectural exercises
Conducting peer reviews in an agile environment
Maintain current industry knowledge with respect to relevant technology, tools, processes and related best practices
Acting as a resource for colleagues; may direct the work of other staff members
- BS/MS in Computer Science or Engineering.
- 8+ years of experience in software development in an object-oriented language such as Java, .NET or Node.Js
- Exceptional design, coding, and problem-solving skills, with a bias for architecture at scale.
- Real-world experience developing large scale commercial services with robust performance, resiliency, and telemetry, delivered both Online and OnPrem.
- Strong knowledge of computer science, algorithms, and design patterns.
- Ability to appreciate complex problems with a thorough design.
Role and Responsibilities:
- As a backend developer, your primary focus will be the development of all server-side systems
- A basic understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well. You will test, secure and deploy your code
- Work experience on Node.js is a must along with a server-side framework like Express.js
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Experience and proficiency integrating with REST APIs
- Understanding of scalable computing systems, software architecture, data structures, and algorithms
- Experience in working with databases such as MongoDB, Redis, Elasticsearch, etc.
- AgileScrum development cycle understanding.
- At least 2 years of experience developing backends using NodeJS should be well versed with its asynchronous nature & event loop, and know its quirks and workarounds.
- Good knowledge of MongoDB(Must) & any other MySQL Database.
- Good knowledge of Redis, its data types, and their use cases.
- Experience developing and deploying REST APIs.
- Knowledge and working experience in Cloud environment - AWS or Azure
- Good knowledge of Unit Testing and available Test Frameworks.
- Should be a fast learner and a go-getter without any fear of trying out new things