About Harmony Data Integration Technologies
We are hiring Shopify Developer.
Experience - 1-3 years
Location - Ahmedabad.
5 Days working
• Strong knowledge of liquid programming language.
• Generate custom – tailored Shopify theme and altering pre – existing template.
• Act as Shopify expert, specializing in all facets of the ecommerce platform.
• Knowledge in other ecommerce platform like Magento, woo commerce, Big Commerce will be preferred.
• Experience in Shopify theme development and customization.
• working with different Shopify JS APIs will be added advantage(storefront, AJAX Cart, Sections etc).
• Good Knowledge of SCSS.
• Hands on experience in installing & customizing new Shopify theme and experience in Shopify custom app development would be added advantage
The business is creating a family of purposeful brands with products that solve a particular problem for a small segment of people. Each brand provides the essentials to make an individual segment of people lead a graceful life full of purpose and wellbeing. Each brand offers high quality, responsibly-made products that are inviting and easy to use, paired with access to ongoing guidance and support.
You will be responsible for architecting and setting the standards for building our core backend/microservices. Also, you will be responsible for shaping up the entire system for scale and collaborating intensively with the frontend and design teams to create the best consumer experiences.
● Develop microservices that will be used by the frontend through API endpoints.
● Translate business requirements into high quality code.
● Ensure that the code is deployed in a secure and scalable fashion.
● Focus on code maintainability and performance of application.
● Provide technical advice and assists in solving programming problems.
● Enhance Analytics and overall backend architecture for better performance.
● At least 1 years of experience on NodeJS
● Practical experience in building APIs
● Experience with RabbitMQ or similar queuing system
● Experience with Redis/ElasticSearch is a plus
● Familiarity with CI/CD pipeline tools like Jenkins
● Practical experience with Git
● A knack for benchmarking and optimization
● Experience with AWS services is a plus
***Client works for 6 days a week***
Key Skills: Ruby 2.5,2.6,2.7, rails versions -4,5,6, AWS, CSRF tokens, Jenkins, GIT/SVN , MYSql, PostgreSql Databases , Capsitrano, Sidekiq, Elastic search, Redis, Active Record.
Certifications: Completion of Ruby on Rails certification course will be an added advantage.
Additional Skills: Good interpersonal skills.
- Experience with Ruby on Rails, along with libraries, syntax of Ruby and its nuances
- Familiarity with concepts of MVC, Mocking, ORM, and RESTful for Data Transfer
- Good understanding of object-oriented programming
- Strong understanding of server-side templating languages such as Liquid, Slim, etc
- Good understanding of server-side CSS preprocessors such as Sass, based on project requirements
- Better practice in developing a website from scratch using Rails and various gems- Devise, Active Admin, Pry, Carrier-wave, CanCan, Capistrano
- Experience in handling Dashboards and Integrate with public & private API including email providers, payment processors, and social media.
- Collaborate with the front-end team to build innovative and responsive website design.
- Should be aware of caching and handling memory leaks
- Strong experience in database management (MySQL, PostgreSQL, etc)
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Integration of data storage solutions like databases, key-value stores, blob stores, etc
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Ruby code
- Able to create database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server side logic
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
- Able to Maintain and implement unit tests, code quality , automatization
- Familiarity with development aiding tools with continuous integration
Job Description For PHP/Laravel Developer
We are looking for a PHP Developer to join our team of professional developers. The candidate is responsible for managing back-end services and the interchange of data between the server and the users. Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end.
Required Experience and skills:
- Working experience of any MVC framework Laravel, Codeigniter etc.
- Strong object-oriented programming skills
- Good understanding of both front-end and back-end web development.
- Experience required 3 years Minimum
- Knowledge of eCommerce is a plus point.
- A team player with good communications
- Ability to solve problems quickly and efficiently
- Great aptitude and attitude towards learning
- Take full responsibility for task/project execution
- Ability to prioritize own work and respect deadlines
Flexible day shift
5 days working
Job Type: Full-time
We are looking to hire a skilled Magento developer to build and maintain eCommerce websites for our clients. As a Magento developer, you will be responsible for liaising with the design team, setting up Magento 1x and 2x sites, building modules and customizing extensions, testing the performance of each site, and maintaining security and feature updates after the installation is complete.
To ensure success as a Magento developer, you should have excellent object-orientated programming knowledge, hold certifications for Java and Magento development, and be able to manage projects. Ultimately, a high-level Magento developer can build and maintain a user-friendly eCommerce platform that perfectly meets the needs of the client.
- Building and configuring Magento 1x and 2x eCommerce websites.
- Coding of the Magento templates.
- Developing Magento modules in PHP using best practices.
- Designing themes and interfaces.
- Setting performance tasks and goals.
- Troubleshooting integration issues.
- Updating website features and security patches.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field.
- Experience with complete eCommerce lifecycle development.
- Understanding of modern UI/UX trends.
- Knowledge of Google Tag Manager, SEO, Google Analytics, PPC, and A/B Testing.
- Good working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to manage projects and work to strict deadlines.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Hands-on Experience with PHP CodeIgniter Framework
- Excellent relational database skills with MySQL
- Understanding of responsive design frameworks such as bootstrap
- Utilize backend data services and contribute to increasing existing data services API
- Lead the entire web application development lifecycle right from concept stage to delivery and post-launch support
- Coordinate with co-developers and keeps project manager well informed of the status of development effort and serves as a liaison between development staff and project manager
- Keep updated & use best practices in web development
1-Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers
2-Build efficient, testable, and reusable PHP modules
3-Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges
4-Integration of data storage solutions (may include databases, key-value stores, blob stores, etc.
Skills and Qualifications
1-Strong knowledge of PHP web frameworks (such as Code igniter, Core PHP depending on your technology stack).
2-Understanding the fully synchronous behavior of PHP.
3-Understanding of MVC design patterns.
5-Knowledge of object oriented PHP programming.
6-Understanding accessibility and security compliance (Depending on the specific project)
7-Strong knowledge of the common PHP or web server exploits and their solutions.
8-User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
9-Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system.
10-Familiarity with limitations of PHP as a platform and its workarounds.
11-Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
12-Familiarity with SQL/MySQL databases and their declarative query languages