- Designing and developing high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems and delivering high-availability and performance
- Designing stateless components in React Native
- Contributing in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Working with the developers to create and maintain a robust framework to support the apps
- Working with the developers to build the interface with a focus on usability features
Desired Skills and Experience
Recro is a developer-focused platform that was founded with the aim of seamlessly matching individual expertise with the right opportunities.
We empower talented developers by providing them with relevant experience at fast-growing startups based on technical competencies and aspirations. These opportunities have a significant impact on their career success and help them become their best self.
On the other hand, startups get instant access to top-quality developers with guaranteed productivity from the very beginning. We help them to scale up/down based on their needs, thus ensuring an efficient and high-yielding workforce.
Developers solve real-time complex problems and get exposure to the uplifting and challenging work culture at start-ups like Flipkart, Dunzo, Swiggy, and Zivame among many others. At Recro, we ensure continuous support from our strong community to accelerate careers for developers and strive to create optimal business outcomes for high-growth startups.
Our vision is to make healthcare affordable and accessible to all. We are a technology-driven, telehealth platform that aims to reduce healthcare expenses and improve healthcare outcomes by democratising medicine purchases in India.
The burden of medicine bills is a leading cause of financial worry among Indian consumers,
- 70% of healthcare spending in India is on Medicines
- 15-20% of the family income of chronic patients is spent on medicines
- 63 million people in India plunge into poverty annually due to healthcare costs
TrueMeds, through its proprietary algorithm and teleconsultation, is able to recommend best value medicines to customers with precise scientific matching and outcomes history leading to 50%+ savings for customers!
Headquartered in Mumbai, we are excited to build a strong product and operations team, which is passionate to build innovative solutions and willing to go the extra mile to ensure the customer has the best experience. We have grown at a phenomenal pace with customer love – 60X growth delivered in the last 20 months.
We are looking for an Android developer who possesses a passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limits and will work with our team of talented engineers to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications.
- Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Minimum 3 years of strong knowledge of Android SDK, Java & Kotlin
- Fundamental knowledge of object-oriented design, data structures, algorithm design, problem-solving and complexity analysis.
- Hands-on experience with architecture design patterns including MVP, MVVM & MVC, dependency injection & Fragments
- Ability to write elegant, readable, and well-documented code.
- Experience with Git, Third-Party SDK integrations, RESTful APIs, OAuth, JSON, and Web Services.
- Command of memory management, view hierarchy, battery optimization and in-depth experience with multi-threaded and networked applications
- Focus on Material Design principles and pixel-perfect implementation of the design into code
- Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks
- Excellent communication skills and willingness to fit well in a collaborative and charged workspace.
- Respect for deadlines.
- Knowledge of Android Architecture Components and Jetpack.
- Performance Optimization.
- Experience in Kotlin - Bonus point
- Passionate about working in a startup and creating a great product.
We create digital products with purpose that have a lasting impact on users' lives and clients' businesses. We are a team of dreamers and doers united by a simple idea: If we make a difference for your customers, we will make a difference for your business too. And it works. Since 2009, we have led early-stage startups and top-tier brands to "wow" their customers with best-in-class digital products and experiences. The Wall Street Journal calls us “YML is one of the most innovative companies in Silicon Valley.” Through next-generation technologies and world-class design, we help brands like Apple, PayPal, L'Oreal, Home Depot, Kaiser Permanente, State Farm, First Republic Bank etc develop solutions
that drive major business outcomes. Founded in 2009, Y Media Labs is headquartered in Silicon Valley with four offices worldwide including Atlanta, Indianapolis, Bangalore & Sao Paulo. We came of age with the invention of the app store. We have mobile in our DNA. We create
solutions across the digital ecosystem. Unlike agencies who are born desktop, we are deeply connected to how consumer perception has shifted thanks to the mobile lifestyle. We have built and launched 207 products, delighted over 407 million users, built over 200+ apps, work with 30 Fortune 500 clients, been responsible for over 400 billion transactions through our work and generated over $200 billion in transactions for our clients, and been featured on the app store
over 700+ times!
• Portfolio of our work can be found @ ymedialabs.com/work
• Live look into our engineering team @ medium.com/ymedialabs-innovation
• Live look into our design team @ dribbble.com/ymedialabs
Our team in Bangalore is close to 250 strong, and we are growing in a variety of ways. Our goals include a culture of excellence and we are looking to transform the team to be one of the best tech teams in Bangalore. We are looking to hire multiple iOS Engineers at different levels to help us code the world class apps we are creating. If you are a mobile engineer looking to build apps that will be used by millions of consumers worldwide, build apps for brands that you can be proud to show to your family and friends – you need to join us!
• Design and build advanced high-quality applications for the iOS platform
• Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of the applications
• Code reviews, automated unit testing, documentation for any code you write
• Deal with ambiguity and work in a rapidly evolving environment, with time-sensitive projects
• Deadlines matter to us. Plan your work and meet your deadlines, while maintaining code
• Get involved in client interactions and gathering project requirements
• Lead product initiatives and work on next generation prototypes
• Work with other engineers, product management, QA, and operations teams to develop and
meet functional and non-functional requirements
• Work in an environment of agile, test-driven fast feedback cycle (continuous integration, unit,
functional, integration and acceptance testing)
• Learn and adapt to new technologies
• Bring new ideas and technologies to the team that can improve the product or process.
• Depending on your level of skills and maturity (not seniority), mentor other engineers.
What we are looking for
• Strong foundation in Computer Science fundamentals like data structures and algorithms, and
software engineering principles
• Passionate about creating great code
• Proficient with Swift and/or Objective-C.
• Understanding of end to end mobile development life cycle
• Experience with latest iOS frameworks
• Experience with databases like Realm, Coredata etc.
• Experience with third-party libraries and Cocoapods
• Experience with memory management and caching mechanisms
• Solid Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines.
• Experience with performance and memory tuning with tools such as Instruments
• Experience coding with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services.
• Great team player who works well in collaborative situations
• Experience with Android app development is a major plus. Experience with cross-platform
tools would be an advantage
• Experience with tools like Git, Jira, Basecamp, BitBucket, Azure DevOps would be an
• Good to have experience working with IOT projects, Bluetooth technologies
• Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends & emerging
• Active Open Source, GitHub or Stack Overflow contribution will be a big plus
• Published personal apps in play store will be an added advantage
Crumb Software is a Design Studio seeking creative and skilled developers to join our fast-growing team. Our mission is to design and develop technology that improves its users' lives while providing an exceptionally high level of service to our clients.
We are looking for experienced developers who want to be part of a fast-paced, dynamic environment, where everyone's opinions and efforts are valued. We hire outstanding professionals and allow them to thrive in a collaborative atmosphere that values learning, growth, and hard work.
If you have the desire to be a part of an exciting, challenging, and rapidly-growing software development consultancy, and if you are passionate about software development and creating the finest apps in the market, please consider applying.
We are looking for React Native developers interested in building performant mobile apps on both the iOS and Android platforms. You will be responsible for architecting and building these applications, as well as coordinating with the teams responsible for other layers of the product infrastructure. Building a product is a highly collaborative effort, and as such, a strong team player with a commitment to perfection is required.
This is a contract-based position and we're looking for immediate joiners.
- Work as a part of a small team to build React Native iOS / Android applications
- Collaborate closely with designer(s) to build the envisioned user experience
- Architect, build, and maintain excellent React Native applications with clean code
- Implement clean, modern, smooth animations and transitions that provide an excellent user experience
- Build pixel-perfect, buttery smooth UI's across both mobile platforms that match designs
- Integrate with the backend and other third-party APIs
- Work with native modules if required
- Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with both platforms
- Diagnose and fix bugs, performance bottlenecks for performance that feels native
- 3+ years of professional, non-internship experience working with React Native
- An understanding of React Native best practices and a commitment to following them
- Knowledge of functional programming and React Hooks
- Ability to work through new and difficult React Native issues and contribute to libraries as needed
- Familiarity with native build tools, like XCode and Gradle
- Familiarity with Expo and related libraries
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience and desire to work with a remote, distributed team
You must have prior experience as an Android Developer using Kotlin, Java, Android SDK, Android NDK
Strong knowledge in different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes
Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services
Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
Understanding of Google’s Android design principles and interface guidelines
- Develop Android handset clients
- Develop architecture and low-end designs based on customer and product management requirements
- Communication of designs and other development issues to developers and managers
- Design, develop and manage automated unit and acceptance tests
- Peer review of design code and tests
- Participate in the agile development program
- Bug Fixing
- Take ownership of deliverables
- Adhere to development methodologies
- Excellent knowledge of Android
- Appreciation for the limitations of handset development
- Attention to detail and subtleties of UI design and implementation
- Understanding of design patterns
- Ability to design for scalability and resilience
- Strong application process flow and problem-solving techniques
- Strong focus on refactoring and code quality
- Understanding of software configuration management and release management
- High levels of software engineering literacy and communication skills
- Friendly and professional manner
- Minimum 3 - 5 years java development
- Third Level Qualifications in computing, mathematics, or science
- Experience in building web (PWA)/mobile app using ionic/reactjs (react native)
- Experience of working in an agile environment
- Product development and lifecycle experience
- Experience in unit testing
- Knowledge of build systems such as Maven and Gradle
- RESTful development
- XML, JSON, HTTP, SyncML, HTML 5, CSS, Groovy
- Windows and Unix development
- Experience leading development teams or performing customer-facing duties is an advantage
- Kotlin Language Skills
Notice Period: Immediate to 7Days(Max)
Budget: upto 14 LPA
- Strong experience in Android UI development,
- Expertise in API implementation
- Experience in using GMAPS, FIREBASE, SQLlite
- Familiar with Android & its related technologies like Android SDK, Java.
- Experience with GIT, XML, JSON & Web Services.