- Designing and developing high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems and delivering high-availability and performance
- Designing stateless components in React Native
- Contributing in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Working with the developers to create and maintain a robust framework to support the apps
- Working with the developers to build the interface with a focus on usability features
Desired Skills and Experience
Recro is a developer-focused platform that was founded with the aim of seamlessly matching individual expertise with the right opportunities.
We empower talented developers by providing them with relevant experience at fast-growing startups based on technical competencies and aspirations. These opportunities have a significant impact on their career success and help them become their best self.
On the other hand, startups get instant access to top-quality developers with guaranteed productivity from the very beginning. We help them to scale up/down based on their needs, thus ensuring an efficient and high-yielding workforce.
Developers solve real-time complex problems and get exposure to the uplifting and challenging work culture at start-ups like Flipkart, Dunzo, Swiggy, and Zivame among many others. At Recro, we ensure continuous support from our strong community to accelerate careers for developers and strive to create optimal business outcomes for high-growth startups.
About the Company
The Company is committed to providing tech-enabled solutions which aim to improve store sales and profitability for India’Corner storesres.It has product lines in distribution,staffing, logistics and distribution Technology.
Job Designation: Software Developer-Android
Job Location: Bangalore
Responsibilities- Understand and identify requirements
Qualifications : B.E (CS) or MCA
Technical skills (necessary to have): Native Android, React Native
Technical skills (good to have): good understanding of UI/UX, DSA, backend capabilities, RDBMS, php, python, Java
Role: As a part of the Engineering team, you will be responsible for driving the mobile App development end-to-end. In this role, you will be working to find creative solutions that improve our customer’s experience and brand reputation when facing technical issues on the platform. You will be responsible for tracing and monitoring real-time transactions through various systems end-to-end, displaying key information, and provided with controls necessary to mitigate incidents.
- Minimum 4-5 years experience in developing mobile applications
- Excellent understanding of software design and object-oriented programming principles.
- Minimum experience of 1.5 years on Flutter,
- Good knowledge about clean code architecture.
- Knowledge on writing Unit test cases
- Hand-on experience in widget building, its lifecycle, and inbuilt widgets provided by flutter.
- Hands-on experience in API integration in flutter.
- Hands-on experience with local storage, shared preferences, session management.
- Knowledge of Flutter performance and optimization
- Knowledge about architectural differences between ios/android and how flutter handles them.
- Good to have knowledge on Financial domain
- Good to have experience in financial industry/Fintech
- expirience on doing android release
ApnaComplex is one of India’s largest and fastest-growing PropTech disruptors within the Society & Apartment Management business. The SaaS based B2C platform is headquartered out of India’s tech start-up hub, Bangalore, with branches in 6 other cities. It currently empowers 3,600 Societies, managing over 6 Lakh Households in over 80 Indian cities to effortlessly manage all aspects of running large complexes seamlessly.
ApnaComplex is part of ANAROCK Group. ANAROCK Group is India's leading specialized real estate services company having diversified interests across the real estate value chain.
If it excites you to - drive innovation, create industry-first solutions, build new capabilities ground-up, and work with multiple new technologies, ApnaComplex is the place for you.
Key job responsibilities-
- Work on features with end-to-end ownership of design, development, testing and take it to production.
- Working directly with developers and product managers to conceptualize, build, test, and release products.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Optimizing performance for the apps and keeping up to date on the latest industry trends in the mobile technologies.
- Minimum of 1+ years of experience in Android Development
- Strong experience in Kotlin.
- Good understanding on using networking libraries like Volley, Retrofit, OKHttp and jetpack libraries
- Strong knowledge of computer science, algorithms, data structures and design patterns.
- Hands-on experience with Android’s debugging, unit testing, app security, and performance optimization tools.
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
- Proficiency at object-oriented programming and multi-threading
- Experience with data storage using SQLite, Room
- Experience in creating custom components
- Familiarity with Git and Continuous Integration
- What to look for at ApnaComplex
- Who are we A glimpse of ApnaComplex, know us better
- ApnaComplex - Media – Visit our media page
ANAROCK Ethos - Values Over Value:
Our assurance of consistent ethical dealing with clients and partners reflects our motto - Values Over Value.
We value diversity within ANAROCK Group and are committed to offering equal opportunities in employment. We do not discriminate against any team member or applicant for employment based on nationality, race, color, religion, caste, gender identity / expression, sexual orientation, disability, social origin and status, indigenous status, political opinion, age, marital status or any other personal characteristics or status. ANAROCK Group values all talent and will do its utmost to hire, nurture and grow them.
We seek natural problem solvers who take initiative and who have the ambition to become a leader at Geekmindz. Bring your passion and expertise to build the Geek brand. We are a fun workplace with a strong team that comes together to bring 100% of what they do. Are you a multiple Flutter/Dart whose comfortable with both Front End and Back End programming ?
As a Flutter & Android Developer you will use a consultative approach to...
- Create multi-platform apps for iOS and Android using the Flutter development framework.
- Flutter is very new, so even if you have never launched a production Flutter app, familiarity with it is important.
- Experience developing with Dart, whether with Flutter or for the web.
- Experience contributing to and managing high-scale production mobile apps.
- Proficient in using version control and continuous integration, with tools such as Github.
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs.
- Responsible for developing and designing front end mobile architecture in flutter, ensuring the responsiveness of mobile applications and working alongside graphic designers for full-stack developers, among other jobs.
- Able to self-manage and attention to detail.
- Have built At least two Android and/or iOS apps.
- Proven working experience in software development.
- Working experience in mobile development.
- Have published one or more mobile apps in Google Play or App Store.
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
- Understanding of the full mobile development life cycle, including automated testing and building.
- Experience working in an agile development process.
- Good communication skills in English.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Good problem-solving skills.
We know what it feels like to build an iOS app, you must be proud of yourself if you're one.
Telyport is looking out for you
Here are the requirements:
- You've worked on building iOS apps from scratch
- You've got the skills of actively maintaining it and testing it
- Your apps are production-ready and are actively used
- Your apps are bug-free
- You've never given a reason saying it is Apple who did it
If you feel you're the one, put your favorite operating system in the note and apply it.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for the technical design and implementation of new products and enhancements. They will work in all phases of the development cycle: from concept to implementation.
- Perform full mobile app life-cycle development
- Adhere to agreed-upon delivery schedules
- Utilizes source control, continuous integration, and unit testing best practices
- Work cross-functionally to define and write code for new features
The requirements for React Native developer position:
1. Should have a minimum of 2 to 5 years of experience in developing mobile applications in React Native
2. Should have a minimum of 2 to 5 years of experience with SQLite, Google Firebase Analytics, and Crashlytics, Push Notifications, Google Maps integrations.
3. Should have a conceptual understanding of User Interface Design and the Design Process.
4. Should have understanding in developing unit tests
5. Experience in Agile development environment is an advantage
7. GIT expertise is a must
8. Must have excellent communication skills
Mobile app developers have a bunch of responsibilities. Flutter engineers also have a lot of tasks to conquer.
- Designing and developing apps
- Writing clean code
- Participating in development life-cycle
- Fixing bugs
- Investigating technologies to make the development faster
- Following new trends in development
Required Skills :
- Good knowledge of Git
- Understanding of Computer Science
- Understanding of software development life cycle
- Strong knowledge of different architecture approaches
- Experience with GoF patterns
- Knowledge of SQL
- Strong knowledge of networking
- Experience in programming languages for mobile development — Kotlin or Swift
- Knowledge of Dart programming language,
- Understanding of Flutter framework
- Experience in Android or iOS mobile development services
We are looking for a React Native Developer to produce scalable software applications. You’ll be part of a cross-functional team that’s responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment.
As a React Native Developer, you should be comfortable around both frontend and backend coding languages, development frameworks and third-party libraries. You should also be a team player with a knack for visual design and utility.
If you’re also familiar with Agile methodologies, we’d like to meet you.
React Native Developer duties include:
• Participating in the design and creation of scalable application
• Writing clean, functional code on the front- and back-end
• Testing and fixing bugs or other coding issues
• Work with development teams and product managers to ideate software solutions
• Design client-side architecture
• Build the applications through appealing visual design
• Test application to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
• Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade application
• Build applications suitable for both iOS and Android platforms
• Proven experience as a React Native Developer or similar role
• Excellent communication and teamwork skills
A coding assignment followed by personal interview.
Follow us on LinkedIn to be in touch: https://www.linkedin.com/company/transportsimple