- Designing and building the website front-end.
- Creating the website architecture.
- Designing and managing the website back-end including database and server integration.
- Generating WordPress themes and plugins.
- Conducting website performance tests.
- Troubleshooting content issues.
- Conducting WordPress training with the client.
- Monitoring the performance of the live website.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a similar field.
- Proven work experience as a WordPress developer.
- Knowledge of code versioning tools including Git, Mercurial, and SVN.
- Experience working with debugging tools such as Chrome Inspector and Firebug.
- Good understanding of website architecture and aesthetics.
- Ability to manage projects.
- Good communication skills.
About the Position:
The Professional Services Consultant (Developer/Team Lead) will be a technical leader accountable for gathering customer requirements, delivering best practice, and executing customer implementation projects while driving new revenue through identifying new opportunities and user adoption. The position also requires providing technical guidance and sharing best practices with the team.
- Lead and execute the technical implementation of projects to ensure successful customer deployment and adoption of Egnyte solutions
- Act as liaison between customers and internal teams such as Engineering, Product Management and Technical Support to solve technical problems and propose new feature development
- Engage multiple constituents at the customer organization – Business users and IT
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects with strict deadlines
- Communicate professionally and succinctly and follow Standard Operating Procedures (SOP).
- Reports to Professional Services Director
- Strong software programming skills that cover four or more of the following areas:
- Experience with various Integrated Development environments (IDE)
- Experience with software repositories
- Full stack web development and app integrations
- Desktop App Development
- Strong application development skills
- Use of SDK platform tools for API integration
- Prior experience developing and implementing Enterprise software or supporting Enterprise applications in technical capacity for a SaaS environment
- Strong experience in Customer Facing Implementation roles
- Excellent customer engagement, presentation, and communication skills
- Attention to detail and adapt to process in a quick changing environment
- Fluency of spoken and written command of English. Any other language is a plus.
- Experience with Governance and Life Sciences industry preferred
- Engagement with pre-sales activities, scoping requirements, Proof of Concept (POC) and product demos.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related technical discipline preferred
- 8+ years of relevant technical function experience
A venture-backed funded startup valued at 30.5 Million Dollars.
The team co-founders are both IIT-IIM Alumni with a strong professional background and are backed by some of the leading global and Indian funds and entrepreneurs.
As a Backend Engineer, you will be working closely with our core team in building products from scratch into large-scale platforms and solving business problems leveraging new and innovative technology. More than anything, we are looking for engineers that are eager to learn and build a meaningful company. We are a small team and encourage engineers to wear many hats
- Design and build highly reliable and performant applications that deliver a great user experience.
- Own large technical deliverables and execute in a structured manner. - Take accountability for the overall health of the applications you build. - Platform components as libraries, utilities and promote reuse.
- Be able to conceptualize and develop prototypes quickly
Skills & Requirements
▪ Work Experience between 1-3 years in large scale applications with the desire to work in fast-paced startups
▪ Experience/Knowledge of Node.JS, Express.JS, AWS, MongoDB.Deep understanding of your tools: Languages, frameworks, systems.
Fusion Softtech is one of the best offshore development companies based in Ahmedabad, India. We are a bunch of tech-savvy individuals who together as a teamwork to have great expertise in the latest technologies and developments so as to be able to cater the best of the services in the domain of Technology.
We, ensure being the hard core Technoids that our clients around the globe are given the best of our facilities through advancements in technologies which would actually help to make their lives a better place. What we do? We are specialized in creating user-friendly web-designs and applications with a primary goal to be simple and effective for use. We work hand-in-hand with your visions and goals to optimize your business/product. We provide you an end-to-end solution.
- Lead a team, handle client, conduct technical interview, and provide training to new joiners.
- Design, implement, and maintain web application phases.
- Conduct software analysis, programming, testing, and debugging
- Identifying production and non-production application issues
- Transforming requirements into stipulations.
- Should have knowledge of Data structures
- Develop, test, implement and maintain application software
- Recommend changes to improve established software application processes
- Ability to develop logical and high-quality code which meets functional specifications along with technical requirements for reusability, maintainability and scalability when appropriate application code for java programs.
- Ability to perform technical analysis based on requirements to establish architecture approach and create detailed design in support of the requirements.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, worked for foreign client would be an added advantage.
OOPS, Java, J2EE, Spring MVC, Spring Boot , Spring security and Spring Batch SOAP, REST API, Logging Framework, Hibernate, XML, JEE (Servlets/JSP/JMS), web services experience, microservices, AWS, Kubernetes, ELK Stack, Multithreading, GIT
Key Skills and Experience:
- Min 5+ years of experience in the JAVA/J2EE.
- Experience with RESTFUL Web services.
- Experience in portal & web content management
- Hands-on experience in software development using J2EE Frameworks Spring, Spring Boot, Struts, Hibernate.
- Good to have experience or Knowledge in AngularJS, ReactJS, different AWS services like S3, EC2, DynamoDB, Lambda function.
- Exposure in any of the Databases -MySQL/Postgres/Oracle/DB2 etc.
Perks and Benefits:
- Flexible working hours.
- 5 days working
- Fun loving environment with ample scope for flexibility.
- Exposure to work for foreign clients
- Employee friendly leave & Company Policies.
- Best working culture
Managerial experience preferred.
Good leadership and co-ordinate as team to accomplish the targets on time.
Good Communication skills.
Broad experience designing, programming, and implementing large information systems.
Excellent organization and time management skills Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
Knowledge of system frameworks including .NET, AngluarJS. Knowledge of Oracle in .NET technologies is a plus Knowledge of Knockout JS and JS Reports is a plus Hands on experience of SSRS will be an advantage.
Experience creating and maintaining databases.
Advanced projects management skills. Good interpersonal skills.
C# | Rpa | SQL Server Development | LINQ | C | DoT | SQL Server | SSIS | ADO | Robot Process Automation(RPA) | SQL | C#.Net | .Net | Entity Framework | MVC | WCF | VB NET | Oracle | ASP
A quick overview of our stack:
Python, MySQL, NoSQL, Memcache, Bigquery, Microservices.
As a backend developer, you would be responsible for building, scaling, and maintaining the multiple modules, encompassing - external integration, API management, building business and operation processes, designing and defining microservices, designing multi-input/output state machines
You will be given complete ownership of modules and processes. You will work with business, product, and UI teams to work on new features and products. You are expected to drive the services/modules to maximize its business impact and customer delight.
- Acumen for good, secure API design
- Write clear and effective API documentation
- Write/review test cases for code and process coverage
- Stickler for good, clear, secure coding, both oneself and team members by code review
- Reviewing designs, code, and processes from a system security standpoint
- Defining and building micro-services
- Building systems with positive business impact Tracking module health, usage, behavior tracking, measure and improve code and processes
You will be working on multiple projects/modules. You are expected to write code to integrate - external providers, internal business and process tools, customer-facing applications, and partner-facing applications.
- At least 1-3 years of working experience in web services, preferably in Python
- Should have built and released APIs in production
- Experience working with RDBMS and NoSQL databases
- Designing thoughtful, extensible data models
- Knowledge of identifying, defining and building micro-services
- Working knowledge of GCS, AWS, Azure or any other cloud provider
- Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem-solving skills
- Good communication skills - written and spoken
Good to have
- Focus on constant improvement of developer experience
- Building or Working knowledge of CI/CD
- Basic know-how of front-end technologies like AngularJS/React
Job Location - Bangalore