Position: Odoo Developer / Odoo Intern
Qualification: BE / B. Tech / BCA / MCA(IT / CE/ relevant field)
Location: Ahmedabad, Gujarat
Salary: No bar for the right candidate (Depends on the interview)
Experience: For Odoo developer (1 to 3 Years) (relevant field)
For Odoo Intern (0 to 1 Year)
Required skills & Qualification:
- BE / B. Tech /Msc.IT(IT / CE/ relevant field)
- Framework: Odoo 11/12/13/14/15/16 (Enterprise/Community).
- Proficiency in Python and Odoo framework components - model, fields, modifiers, actions,
- views, menu, security, and controllers.
- Functional and Technical knowledge for odoo modules: Accounting, Sales, Purchases, MRP, Point of Sale, Inventory, Manufacturing, Ecommerce, Website, HR, and Fleet Management.
- Database migration (preferable) / Module migration.
- Python Programming for odoo customization.
- Require knowledge of Odoo Web and Website development.
- Able to identify the requirement and propose a good alternative solution to client requirements.
- End to End implementation of the Odoo ERP system as per the business needs.
- Knowledge of SDLC or Project Lifecycle.
Benefits and perks:
- 5 Days working.
- Lucrative Leave Policy.
- Leave Enhancement.
- Flexible working hours.
- Recurring Referral Bonus.
- Friendly Atmosphere.
- Exposure to work with Odoo experts & international clients.
- Fun work culture with recreational & cultural activities.
- Public holidays
- Days celebrations
Botspot Infoware Pvt. Ltd.
302, Royal Square, Science City Rd, Sola, Ahmedabad, Gujarat 380060
Visit us- https://botspotinfoware.com
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
About Botspot Infoware Pvt Ltd
- Basic hands-on experience in ReactJS is a MUST. (6 Months+)
- MINIMUM total experience of 5 Years
Futuresafe Technologies, having a long-term agreement with US-based SiteRecon Inc, requires a Senior Backend Engineer.
We are looking for an avid programmer and an engineer who is enthusiastic about building high-performance products. Someone who is aspiring to become an industry tech leader in the GIS stack. Knowing about GIS is optional if you can learn and adapt quickly. The candidate will facilitate requirement analysis, provide feedback and enhance software frameworks. The candidate is expected to demonstrate a sound knowledge of Python Frameworks and its internal
- Own, execute, and deliver products/features end-to-end from planning to design to development to deployment
- Contribute towards technical architecture – including coding framework, cloud administration, security, etc.
- Writing reusable, testable, well-documented, and efficient code
- Troubleshoot, test, and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality
- Integrate software components and third-party programs
- Possess strong problem-solving and decision-making skills while using good judgment
- Ability to work independently and multi-task effectively
- Fast learner and stays up-to-date on emerging technologies
- Be the go-to person for the team for guidance and be able to mentor and delegate tasks to junior team members
- 5-8 years of experience in building products
- Solid experience in any Python framework and its internals – Django, Flask, FastAPI, Web2Py, CherryPy, etc
- Decent experience in building ReactJS Applications - creating pure components, HOCs, Hooks
- Good understanding of OOPs concepts, Design patterns, and SOLID principles
- Experience with REST API construction, documentation, and architecture, including API description specs like open API
- Very good understanding of working with SQL databases (preferably PostgreSQL) and relevant ORMs Knowledge
- Memory management, multithreaded programming, and background processing
- Flexibility to understand and adopt pre-existing code
- Ability to prioritize tasks and quickly adjust in a rapidly changing environment
We'd be impressed if you also have –
- Database architecture and design would be a plus
- Understanding of Microservices Architecture, API gateways, Application security, etc
- Experience with GCP core services like Cloud Engine, Firebase, Pub/Sub, Load Balancers, etc
- Familiarity with caching technologies
- Exposure to Unix systems and servers
SiteRecon is helping property maintenance contractors in the US to automate property mapping and site visits through our mapping platform, giving back time, speeding up their sales process, and increasing their profitability. We are building the next-generation property intelligence platform and looking for people to help out on our mission to revolutionize how businesses make decisions in North America.
To learn more about the team & our origin story - https://order.siterecon.ai/about-us
To learn more about what we do for our customers - https://order.siterecon.ai
About the team:
Started by IIT Delhi alumni who have worked with multinationals in satellite imaging, e-commerce, and edtech sectors.
Meet our team - https://order.siterecon.ai/team
SiteRecon is the Amazon + Google Docs combination for maps. Users place an order to create a map. State-of-the-art AI does our data delivery with a humans-in-the-loop pipeline. This becomes the basemap to create survey notes, operations plans, cost estimates, and so on.
About the Market:
Although our technology applies to many applications especially related to the site-based operations industry, our Primary market is the landscaping industry in the United States, Canada, and Australia. The combined size of Industry in these 3 countries alone makes up a staggering $140B.
As a developer for web applications, you'll be instrumental in creating our next-generation products and modernizing our existing codebase. The successful candidate will be a self-starter, with strong attention to detail, vocally self-critical, and with an ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Develop, record and maintain cutting-edge web-based PHP applications on portal plus premium service platforms.
- Build innovative, state-of-the-art applications and collaborate with the User Experience (UX) team.
- Prepare and maintain all applications utilizing standard development tools.
- Utilize backend data services and contribute to increase existing data services API.
- Lead the entire web application development life cycle right from the concept stage to delivery and post-launch support.
- Convey effectively with all task progress, evaluations, suggestions, schedules along with technical and process issues.
- Document the development process, architecture, and standard components.
- Coordinate with co-developers and keeps project manager well informed of the status of development effort and serves as liaison between development staff and project manager.
- Keep abreast of new trends and best practices in web development.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science or a related field
- 2 years of experience in software development, with a focus on web applications based on PHP/Laravel & related frameworks
- Professional experience in REST API development
- Experience working on cloud computing platforms
- Experience working with 3rd party libraries and SDKs
- Experience with threading, and performance tuning
- Exposure to UI/UX best practices
- Hands-on experience with SQL schema design, SOLID principles, REST API design
- Software testing (PHPUnit, PHPSpec, Behat)
- MySQL profiling and query optimization
- Candidates with knowledge of ReactJS, VueJS will be preferred
That can include the following tasks:
- Develop and revamp creative, eye-catching websites as per the client's needs.
- Work with project managers to discuss the desired website functionality and provide solutions.
- Integrate custom templates/themes into WordPress.
- Work with various WordPress third-party plugins (Like WooCommerce, Buddypress, Elementor, and others) and customize when required.
- Knowledge of WordPress Architecture, WooCommerce, Page Builder’s (like Elementor, Divi, Visual Composer etc), and other best practice solutions
- Knowledge of child theme creation and customization as per designed based on the requirements
- Knowledge of WordPress plugin and back-end development
and maintain applications used by teams across. You will learn and develop
applications based on cutting edge technologies and deploy them on client's
infrastructure. You need to identify newer technologies as needed
As a Senior Software Engineer, you will be responsible for:
Working with groups within the company to gather requirements and collaborate with
architects to build solutions.
Designing, developing and Unit testing to ensure successful system Integration of
Providing support for interface issues to update changes and provide fixes to bugs
Creating and documentation of test results to ensure accurate results are recorded
Assisting and supporting in platform upgrades and mentoring Junior engineers on
technology aspects to help upscale knowledge
Working with diverse programming languages as needed to ensure successful
running of a applications.
Have 4 years of relevant experience and education in Computer Science or
Display experience in working on front end technologies like bootstrap and ReactJS
Show proficiency in technical evaluation of products and design of applications
Be comfortable working with scripting languages such as Python or Perl
Be able to learn new technologies quickly
Have proficiency in using build tools in Linux commands and Shell
Demonstrate excellent communication and presentation skills and an ability to build
trusting relationships with customers
As a Senior Software Engineer at Radixweb, you will write and maintain efficient code by using PHP technology. You will follow the complete software development life cycle and work with other team members on solutions modules including software system design and development.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Involve in full life-cycle application development
- Programming and Development of Web Application with other PHP Programmer
- Analyzing, coding and debugging the application with PHP & MySQL
- Involve in the work of cloud technology(AWS)
- Involve in a continuous learning process for the latest technologies
- Work with creative thinking and result-oriented approach
- 3 to 5 Years of working experience as a Sr. PHP Developer /Sr. PHP Programmer
- Prior experience in working with PHP, PHP Core, Code igniter, Laravel, CakePHP, Symfony (Any Framework)
- Knowledge of AWS Cloud services
- Have an understanding of MySQL Database
- Excellent in OOPS concepts and implementation in projects
- Demonstrable knowledge of web technologies including HTML, CSS, JQuery, AJAX.
- Experience on Web Service and third party API integration
- Experience in Linux Environment (LAMP) will be an advantage.
- Good understanding of debugging and technical troubleshooting
- Good knowledge of deployment and release cycle with PHP technology
Founded in 2000, Radixweb is a leading software development company serving over 2900 clients in 25 countries. Join us to work on challenging projects, standardized processes, and fun work culture.
In addition, have an exposure to our home-grown .Net-based open-source framework for creating a cloud-friendly modernized enterprise web application https://www.rxweb.io/home">www.rxweb.io developed using top software design patterns and principles. Already being recognized by developers’ community across the world.
Also have an exposure of our home-grown globally acclaimed PHP based web to print solution- https://www.onprintshop.com/">https://www.onprintshop.com/ developed to simplify print order management from client order to shipping. Recognized as solution partners by reputed brands in the print industry and serving small to largest printers across the world.
- Opportunity to work on latest technologies
- Technology and team-based well-managed training & development process
- A strong and committed team of 450+ employee
- 70+ Employees working with us for 5+ Years
- 25+ employees working with us for 10+ Years
- Flexible shift timings with lucrative compensation
- Transparent Appraisal process
- Exclusive soft skill training by professional Trainers.
What will I be doing?
- Design and develop solutions to complex technical problems spanning the development of product features, quality validation, and deployment to customers
- Build highly scalable web applications that are designed for high performance
- Lead design and code reviews
- Work closely with senior management, Product Manager, and our team of developers.
- Contribute visibly to product quality, innovation, and customer-centric design across the engineering organization
- Lead, motivate and direct team members to build high-quality software in a fast-paced agile environment
- Actively hire the engineering & product team, & develop the existing team
- Share experiences and skills to aid team members in enhancing their professional skills and career
What skills do I need?
- 4+ years of experience building large scalable systems
- Strong experience in agile methodologies and test-driven development (TDD)
- Experience in software development using open source technologies
- Knowledge in domain-driven design, design patterns, and enterprise integration patterns
- Must have experience in delivering software via complete Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) pipeline
- A history of working on side/hobby projects or contributing to open source projects is a plus
- You have worked in a startup before
Most importantly: Be excited to learn what you don’t already know!
We are looking for a highly skilled computer programmer who is comfortable with both front and back end programming. Full Stack Developer will responsible for developing and designing front end web architecture, ensuring the responsiveness of applications and working alongside graphic designers for web design features, among other duties.Full Stack Developer will be required to see out a project from conception to final product, requiring good organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Developing front end website architecture.
- Designing user interactions on web pages.
- Developing back end website applications.
- Creating servers and databases for functionality.
- Ensuring cross-platform optimization for mobile phones.
- Ensuring responsiveness of applications.
- Working alongside graphic designers for web design features.
- Seeing through a project from conception to finished product.
- Designing and developing APIs.
- Meeting both technical and consumer needs.
- Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages.
- Bachelor's degree
- 1-5 years of experience in programming
- Strong communication, conceptual thinking, typography skills and design skills
- Portfolio of work