- Write standards compliant frontend code for mobile solutions using React Native
- Test the frontend code for supported devices
- Support various range of devices
- Establish and document development standards and common components for usage across all applications
- Support the team and provide guidance on React Native
- Collaborate effectively with team members: UX, designers, and developers to ensure the effectiveness and quality of the design solution;
- Work closely with members of the development and QA team to ensure the frontend code can be effectively integrated with the technical solution in an Agile Software Development environment
- Should have knowledge of Android & IOS
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team spread over different time zones
- Must have worked on deploying app for different platforms (ios and android).
- Hands on Coding/Debugging Android and iOS apps using simulators
- Excellent knowledge on android and iOS UI design principles, patterns and best practices.
About AnalyticsFox Softwares
AnalyticsFox Softwares Pvt.Ltd., is an Indian outsourcing company providing offshore software development services for clients across geographies. In India, we are leading Fintech Focused Software Services Company, providing end-to-end Fintech Solutions.
Our Product EzPayout is an All-in-one Payment Management Solutions for all payout needs. Instant, Secure and Simple in operations.
We strive to smartly create value for our clients, consistently providing optimal solutions with our insight and innovation that helps them build and achieve excellence and sustainability.
Services we provide:
- Application Development
- Mobile Application and Website
- Product Maintenance & Support
- Testing & QA
- UI/UX Design & Development
- Legacy Product Management & Mordenization
- Cloud Service
- Big Data Analysis
- Technology Consulting
- Design and build highly reliable and performant applications that deliver a great user
- Own large technical deliverables and execute in a structured manner.
- Take the accountability of the overall health of the applications you build.
- Platformize components as libraries, utilities and promote reuse.
- Be able to conceptualize and develop prototypes quickly
Skills & Requirements
▪ Work Experience between 4 to 10 years in large scale applications with desire to work in fast
● Thorough understanding of React Native and its core Principles.
● Hands-on experience on React Native Framework at least 2 years.
● Good Knowledge of HTML5, CSS3.
● Familiarity with GIT, RESTful APIs and modern front-end build pipelines and tools.
We are looking for a PHP Developer responsible for managing back-end services . Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. Abasic understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well.
Build efficient, testable, and reusable PHP modules
Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges
Integration of data storage solutions (may include databases, key-value stores, blob stores, etc.)
Skills And Qualifications
Strong knowledge of PHP web frameworks (such as Symfony,Laravel, Yii, etc depending on your technology stack)
Understanding the fully synchronous behavior of PHP
Understanding of MVC design patterns
Knowledge of object oriented PHP programming
Strong knowledge of the common PHP or web server exploits and their solutions
Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
Familiarity with limitations of PHP as a platform and its workarounds
Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
Familiarity with SQL/NoSQL databases and their declarative query languages
Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
About the company
Credit cards haven't changed much for over half a century so our team of seasoned bankers, technologists, and designers set out to redefine the credit card for you - the consumer. The result is OneCard - a credit card reimagined for the mobile generation. OneCard is India's best metal credit card built with full-stack tech. It is backed by the principles of simplicity, transparency, and giving back control to the user.
The Engineering Challenge
“Re-imaging credit and payments from First Principles”
Payments is an interesting engineering challenge in itself with requirements of low latency, transactional guarantees, security, and high scalability. When we add credit and engagement into the mix, the challenge becomes even more interesting with underwriting and recommendation algorithms working on large data sets. We have eliminated the current call center, sales agent, and SMS-based processes with a mobile app that puts the customers in complete control. To stay agile, the entire stack is built on the cloud with modern technologies.
Check out our apps here:
OneCard (Best credit card app) : www.getonecard.app
OneScore (5 million downloads): www.onescore.app
Senior Software Engineer – Frontend
Create a consumer facing front end application that will be used by millions of users.
What you will do:
- Develop our mobile apps using React Native.
- Work with backend, frontend, and other developers to build out a customer-centric experience that will constantly evolve.
- Work with our designers and customer success team to create a seamless user experience.
- Respond to support team tickets as needed to resolve bugs and issues.
- Participate in contributing ideas, updates, and product development areas to the team.
3-5 years with technical hands-on experience in building a consumer mobile app. You must have shipped an app to the stores.
- 3-5 years experience Android/iOS native apps or React Native based apps and Web front-end technologies such as React.
- Know how to build (fairly) complex layouts without using any CSS frameworks.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills using data structures.
- Comfortable in a fast-paced startup environment.
- Bias for action shipping quality code quickly.
Who We Are
DirectShifts is a marketplace for hospitals/employers to hire clinicians for short term gigs (think Upwork for healthcare) or for permanent placement. We are disrupting the recruiting space for clinicians and healthcare workers in the United States. Our founding team comprises serial entrepreneurs and we have offices in NYC and engineering team is working remotely from India. We are well funded by premier healthcare investors in the United States and are a proud YC Summer 2019 startup.
What You Will Be Doing
You will be responsible for implementing ideas and mocks for our groundbreaking mobile app which is used daily by healthcare professionals - you will own the mobile development and building blocks that power our universe.
You will work closely with the founder and senior management across functions. This is a great opportunity to help healthcare systems & professionals become more efficient which directly helps them provide better care, improve outcomes and save more lives!
- 4+ years of mobile work experience with live apps on stores
- Strong iOS, Android & React native skills
- Experience with REST APIs
- High ownership at all stages of product development - from conception to maintenance
- Adaptability - learn new technologies as and when needed
- Good communication skills to get your point across
- Understanding of backend development
Job Description :
1. 3+ years of professional experience working with React Native
3. Experience working on large, complex systems.
4. Understanding of React Native best practices
5. Ability to create and maintain continuous integration and delivery of React Native applications
6. Knowledge of Integrating with third-party API's
7. Write unit and integration tests
8. Release applications to the Apple and Google Play stores
9. Work with native modules when required & follow the process using Source control.
10. Implement pixel perfect UI's that match the provided designs
11. Architect, build and maintain excellent React Native applications with clean code and best practices
- 3 to 4 years
- 4 to 5 years
However, Most importantly, you will need to be very passionate about building products and will need to thrive in a startup environment.
We are looking for an Android Developer who possesses a passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limits. This Android app developer will work with our team of talented engineers to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications. Android programming works closely with other app development and technical teams.
- Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Work with outside data sources and APIs
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
Requirements & Qualifications
- BE/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Proven software development experience and Android skills development
- Proven working experience in Android app development and have published at least 5 original Android apps
- Experience with integrating various Android SDKs
- Knowledge of developing own Android SDKs for distribution to other developers
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
Most important requirements and TLDR -
- Know how to build android applications and integrate APIs/SDKs
- Know how to create android SDKs
- Have built and launched atleast 5 android apps
- Ability to build complex apps on Android
- Experience in React-native, IOS Development (with Swift).
- Experience in IOS SWIFT Framework
- Proven experience in React Native components in native iOS and Android
- Knowledge of React and the Java script ecosystem
- Exposure to other hybrid mobile platforms like IONIC,Sencha, HTML5, PhoneGap, jQuery Mobile etc.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs development.
- Expertise with code testing best practices, including unit and integration testing to ensure quality of code.
- Familiarity with code versioning tools such as Git, SVN, Github.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Preferred Skills & Knowledge: IOS Development (Swift), React Native
We are building a new app in vernacular languages in the ed-tech domain. Looking for highly skilled React Native + Android frontend engineers to build the product with A player's team.
We are funded by a leading VC in the country.