Coditation Systems was founded by a serial entrepreneur, and a team of young talented technologists, some of who have grown to spearhead the organization. With its inception in 2016, we became a boutique technology services and solutions firm specializing in Machine Learning & AI, Data Engineering, and Cloud. We have a team of ninja architects, data scientists, data engineers, and software engineers having decades of collective experience of
applying emerging technologies to build cutting-edge software products.
What we are looking for
We are looking for a professional Software Engineer (React Native). The goal is to exceed expectations and add value to our business.
A Day in the Life
● Build cutting-edge applications using react native
● Build high-quality, performance applications with a good understanding of code organisation.
● Build pixel-perfect, buttery smooth UIs across both mobile platforms.
● Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with both platforms.
● Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels native.
● Maintain code and write tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
● Application deployments on app store and play store.
● Taking responsibility and ownership of the given tasks.
What you will need
● Rock solid at working with third-party dependencies and debugging dependency conflicts
● Knowledge of object-oriented programming
● Familiarity with native build tools, like XCode, Gradle(Android Studio/IntelliJ)
● Understanding of REST APIs, the document request model, and offline storage
● Experience with automated testing suites, like Jest/Mocha
● Understanding and implementation of Redux
About Coditation Systems
What/Why/How is Floworks?
Floworks (https://floworks.ai) builds powerful business process tools that simplify business operations for the largest of e-commerce and logistics companies in India.
Floworks was founded by distinguished alums from IIT and BIT, with exemplary backgrounds in business and technology.
Sudipta Biswas: Cofounder. https://linkedin.com/in/sudipta-biswas
Sarthak Srivastava: Cofounder. https://www.linkedin.com/in/sarthak-shrivastava
Floworks has raised two rounds of funding within just 6 months of existence. We are funded by London based Startup Incubator, Entrepreneur First whose investors include the likes of PayPal Cofounder Peter Thiel and LinkedIn Cofounder Reid Hoffman. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Entrepreneur_First
What will be your key responsibilities?
- Work on Android app development on a daily basis.
- Work around 7-8 hrs a day.
- Communicate on a daily basis with the other team members.
What will be the hiring process?
2 round of technical interviews
2 round of behavioural interview
Auriga is looking for an iOS App developer with experience with Swift or C#, to help us deliver high-quality mobile apps for a wide range of clients operating in different industries. You will be responsible for building graphically engaging user experiences as well as utilizing out-of-the-box thinking to create new techniques for presenting content and data. As a Mobile App Developer, you’ll closely work with Designers, Developers and Product Managers to build the application.
- Work with business users to gather functional requirements and specifications
- Build pixel-perfect UI and functional app as per the functional and design specifications.
- Communicate effectively with the creative user experience team and technical development team.
- Create unit tests to ensure visual consistency and proper functionality across releases.
- Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance
- Ability to write well-documented, clean code
- Release applications to the Apple stores
- Minimum 2 Years of experience in building iOS Apps using Swift/Objective-C and Swift (depending on project requirements), and Cocoa Touch.
- Strong knowledge of iOS SDK framework
- Understanding of REST APIs, the document request model, Security and offline storage
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications.
- Experience with Core Services, Firebase, developer tools (Xcode), and workflows (both manual memory management and ARC, debugging, profiling, unit testing, continuous integration, provisioning, distributing, and submission to the App Store)
- Working familiarity with iOS design patterns and coding conventions as well as Apple's Human Interface Guidelines and App Store Review Guidelines
- Expert understanding of networking, local data caching, and multitasking on iOS
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git, SVN, bit bucket
- Universal application development for both iPhone and iPad.
- Experience detecting and correcting memory usage issues as well as optimizing code for application performance
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and high reliability
- Work with modern tools including Jira, Slack, GitHub, Google Docs, etc
- Rock-solid at working with third-party dependencies and debugging dependency conflicts
- Experience with task planning and estimating effort
- Strong collaborator and comfortable to work in an agile, remote and distributed team environment
Nice to Have:
- Expertise in specific performance optimization techniques for mobile platforms.
- Knowledge of React Native/Flutter will be added advantage
- Experience writing high-quality code with fully automated unit test coverage (Junit, Mockito, etc.)
- Experience in Scrum/Agile
Hi there! We’re Auriga IT. We power businesses across the globe through digital experiences, data and insights. From the apps we design to the platforms we engineer, we're driven by an ambition to create world-class digital solutions and make an impact. We are a group of people who just could not leave our college life behind and the inception of Auriga was solely based on a desire to keep working together with friends and enjoying the extended college life.
- Architect, build and maintain excellent React Native applications with clean code.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Work as part of a small team to build React Native iOS / Android applications for clients
- Implement pixel-perfect UI's that match designs.
- Implement clean, modern, smooth animations and transitions that provide an excellent user experience.
- Integrate third-party API's.
- Release applications to iOS and Google Play stores.
- Work with native modules when required.
- Complete two week sprints and participate in sprint retrospectives and daily standups.
- Assist with building estimates.
- Interface with clients via Slack, Zoom, and email.
- Expert-level knowledge of developing Android based applications.
- Deep understanding of the internals of Android Frameworks.
- Good knowledge of OOPS concepts and JAVA.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services.
- Experienced in building mobile applications that utilize web services.
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs.
- Good knowledge of SQLlite database.
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
We are looking for a strong mobile app developer who welcomes both engineering and maintenance tasks. The primary focus will be to implement new user interfaces and features together with automated unit and integration tests.
You will be working with our candid and collaborative team, where your knowledge and advice about application architecture and the newest mobile technologies will be highly appreciated. The code you write will need to be cleanly organized and of the highest quality. You’ll also help ensure solid application performance and an excellent user experience.
- Developing new features and user interfaces from wireframe models
- Ensuring the best performance and user experience of the application
- Fixing bugs and performance problems
- Writing clean, readable, and testable code
- Cooperating with back-end developers, designers, and the rest of the team to deliver well-architected and high-quality solutions
- Strong knowledge on LAMP Stack and Python
- Extensive knowledge about mobile app development. This includes the whole process, from the first line of code to publishing in the store(s)
- Deep knowledge of Android & iOS
- Proficiency with writing automated tests in JUnit, Espresso, Mocha, Jest, Enzyme, XCTest, etc.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs and mobile libraries for networking, specifically - Retrofit, axios, Alamofire, etc.
- Familiarity with the JSON format
- Experience with profiling and debugging mobile applications
- Strong knowledge of architectural patterns—MVP, MVC, MVVM, and Clean Architecture—and
the ability to choose the best solution for the app
- Familiarity with Git
- Familiarity with push notifications
- Understanding mobile app design guidelines on each platform and being aware of their differences
- Proficiency in Django & NoSQl
- Part of the core team responsible for powering the various apps and moving parts of the product
- Architect, build and maintain excellent React Native applications with clean code.
- Integrate third-party API's.
- Release applications to the Apple and Google Play stores.
- Design new and re-design existing user-facing features
- Design, build and own key technology decisions and implementations
- Wear multiple hats - that of an architect, developer or product owner
- Collaborate with other team members to find optimal solutions and engineering workarounds based on resource/time constraints
- Communicate development status and features to the rest of the team members
- Manage interactions with designers, testers and other developers
- Define and enforce front end coding standards, accessibility and other technical standards
Required Skills :
- 4 - 6 years of overall software development experience
- 3+ years of professional experience in Native React
- Highly proficient in rendering components with Native APIs
- Highly proficient in one or more libraries (e.g. Redux, React Router, etc) for state managing and routing in addition to React.
- Proficient in using Git as a control system
- Experience with collaborative code development in small agile teams and managing releases (Git, Gerrit, Continuous Integration)
- Outstanding understanding of software design and architecture
- An understanding of React Native best practices and a commitment to following them.
- Ability to work through new and difficult React Native issues and contribute to libraries as needed.
- Ability to create and maintain continuous integration and delivery of React Native applications.
- Hands on experience in native iOS development for at least 3 years.
- Hands on experience in React, React Native, Redux, ES7, Axios, ECMAScript (OOJS) and JSX, Native bridging & HTML5.
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning.
- Excellent HTML, CSS knowledge.
- Hands-on Redux/Flux Architecture.
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
- Hands on experience on Android in creating Hybrid apps is an added advantage.
Job Type: Full-time
About the job
Responsibilities and qualifications
- 5+ years of Android development experience
- Will own several parts of our tech stack, but primarily our Android app
- Build new functionality to the Android app and regularly re-architect it to keep up with latest technologies (e.g., Kotlin)
- Work on new tech that we are already a leading user of (e.g., Google Firebase)
- Work closely with the backend team to construct creative solutions
- Optimize, improve efficiency, scalability, stability of application
- MUST BE reliable, and be able to communicate clearly
- MUST BE able to own and deliver their own work within deadlines, professionally
- Should be passionate about building a strong engineering culture
Who we are
- Fast growing Chennai-based startup (with venture funding)
- Led by strong engineers with significant experience at top tier firms like McKinsey, Oracle, Morgan Stanley, and authors of multiple Java Standards
- Building an awesome product already used by Swigg etc.
- Raised investment, so this role will not vanish in a few months
- Mentors include the Vice Chairman of HCL, Chairman of Singapore Airlines, Senior leaders from LinkedIn etc.
Other background information
- Looking for strong, passionate developers who want to join our team and grow
- We move fast, and will make you an offer in a few days for the right person
- The job location will be in Chennai (it is the SaaS capital of India)
- Please only apply if you are open to moving to Chennai (or are already here)
- This won't be a 10 - 6 job, but you will be given amazing responsibilities
- You will learn a ton, have a lot of flexibility, and have fun while doing it!
- Daily breakfast
- Friday team lunches
- Office near beach (for when people return after COVID)
- Potential for stock options (in lakhs)
- Stipend to attend conferences
- Potential travel to Singapore and other client locations
- Position: iOS Engineer
- Skills: Objective-C (Primary), Swift, Familiarity with Xcode
- Education: Minimum B. E. in Computer Science.
- Competitive Salary
- Flexible leaves policy
- MacBook for all developers
- Flexible work timings
- Flexible WFH policy
- Many more...
We are building a new app in vernacular languages in the ed-tech domain. Looking for highly skilled React Native + Android frontend engineers to build the product with A player's team.
We are funded by a leading VC in the country.