Hiring for React JS Developer
Exp: 6 - 10 yrs
Work Location : Brookfield Bengaluru
Hybrid 3 days in a week
Notice Period : 30 days
React Js ( Redux ) 3 -4 yrs
HTML: 5 - 6 yrs
CSS : 5 - 6 yrs
Your primary focus will be on developing user interface components and implementing them following well-known React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux).
You will ensure that these components and the overall application are robust and easy to maintain.
You will coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure.
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
About helps the world’s best organizations succeed through digital
To create, improve, and maintain our custom developed Wordpress applications and Wordpress websites.
Making highly customized websites with own developed themes and plugins.
To understand design guidelines and develop accordingly with pixel perfect accuracy, by integrating HTML/CSS responsive designs as a Wordpress theme.
To improve performance of the website loading time.
Should have experience in Ecommerce
Should have experience in developing media site"
Satisfic is focused on the areas of the IT channel marketing. As the channel catalyst, we connect and empower technology suppliers, solution providers and end-users. Headquartered in Singapore and with teams across key countries in APAC, Satisfic leverages its regional service delivery capabilities to help IT channel succeed and grow.
Please visit our site at http://www.satisfic.com">www.satisfic.com for further details.
What you will be doing:
- SATISFIC is a product-based company; hence will be required to work on product development and support.
- Need work on the following technologies – Angular, Core Web API and PostgreSQL.
- SATISFIC’s product is hosted in AWS. This will provide you with an opportunity to work on the latest cloud technologies
- Coding computer programs.
- Support day to day software development activities as assigned by Software Engineering Leader/Manager.
- Timely completion of daily assigned projects as per requirements
- Complete adherence to all metrics and parameters associated with each project through completion of project.
- Effective Time management.
- Mentor and assist Trainee/ Junior Software Engineers to complete assigned tasks.
- Completing assigned projects on time within set quality parameters.
- Check coding standards and deliverables against each project/product specifications for their own and their junior engineers before delivery.
- Develop module specification documents for internal purpose.
- Ensure compliance/closure of Regulatory and Quality requirements before approving Design Outputs/Program Deliverables.
- Lead continuous improvement activities by driving the implementation of process and product quality improvement initiatives.
- Develop innovative solutions that improve the efficiency and reliability of the deliverables and system.
About your experience:
- 3-4 years of proven experience in Angular 2 or higher, typescript and web mark up.
- Proficiency with building responsive web application with HTML 5, CSS and related frameworks (Bootstrap, Materialize)
- Proficient in CSS, HTML, and writing cross-browser compatible code.
- Knowledge & experience to user REST APIs using JSON data and best practices related to their implementation.
- Knowledge & Experience in Node JS
- Firm grasp of UI/UX principles, ability to convert UX designs into deliverables.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong analytical abilities
- Project and time management skills
- Quick learner with a positive attitude
- Master’s / Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software engineering or related area from a good institute is preferred
Reports to: Lead – Software Engineering
Our client is a platform of digital-first health clinics owned and operated under one house, with each of them working together toward one mission: To help Indians lead a more fulfilling life surrounded by wellness and grace.
The business is creating a family of purposeful health platforms with personalized solutions for a particular problem in a niche segment. Each platform provides the essentials to enable an individual segment of people to lead a graceful life full of purpose and well being.
As the senior member of the frontend development team at Mosaic, you will be responsible for setting best practices and making sure that the others adhere to them. Also, you will be responsible for shaping up the entire system for scale and collaborating intensively with the backend and design teams to create the best consumer experiences.
- Develop all user-facing products in React
- Build reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Translate designs and wireframes into high-quality code
- Optimize components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable
devices and browsers
- Focus on code maintainability and performance of the application.
- Provide technical advice and assist in solving programming problems.
- Enhance SEO, Analytics, and overall frontend architecture for better performance
- Good foundation in design and a knack for designing interactions and elegant interfaces
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Good to have experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
- Experience with data structure libraries
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Familiarity with code versioning tools (such as Git)
- Proficient in industry standard best practices such as Design Patterns, Coding Standards,
Coding modularity, Prototypes etc.
- Experience in using debugging tools used for profiling/optimizing performance
- Experience in debugging, tuning and optimizing UI components
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) in Computer Science, MIS or related degree and a minimum of
two (2) years of relevant development or engineering experience.
Hands-on experience in React.js and Good understanding of core concepts
Hands-on experience in state management libraries like Redux.
Experience integrating with Restful web services
Proficient with ES6/7/8 syntax and concepts
Proficient knowledge of cross-browser compatibility issues
Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Web pack, NPM.
Urgent requirement for Angular Developer for a US-based product development company.
Experience: 3 + years
Notice Period: Immediate to 20 days
Working: currently WFH
Please mention the IT skills worked on.
Learn from the best: Learn from leaders who have built Comm100 from ground up. Work under other engineers who handle different layers of the infrastructure.
Work in a data-driven team: Understand the importance of validating assumptions about user behaviour. Use various types of testing to ensure we're right (or discover where did we go wrong). Utilize data collection, enrichment, analytics, and visualizations to improve our systems.
WHO YOU ARE
To be successful in this role, you'll need to have the following skills:
Love for coding: A fanatic about writing beautiful and scalable code.
Sense of analytics: Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills. Should be resourceful, innovative, and inventive.
Dynamic: Should be comfortable in dealing with lots of moving pieces. Have exquisite attention to detail and are comfortable learning new technologies and systems.
Team player: Knack for influencing without being authoritative. Pitch in wherever the team needs help, from writing blog posts to supporting customers.
Accountability: High sense of ownership for your code and relentlessness to deliver projects with high business impact.
- Rich experience with ReactJS, Redux, React Native, or similar library/tools.
- Obsessed with WPO (Web Performance Optimization) and web/mobile performance analysis.
- Familiar with web security, SEO, accessibility, and internationalization.
- Experience with W3C standards, HTTP protocol and web browsers.
- Experience with common tools such as front-end compilation, construction, testing, etc. (Babel, Rollup, Webpack, Jasmine, etc.)
Myntra’s Engineering team builds the technology platform that empowers our customers’ shopping experience and enables the smooth flow of products from suppliers to our customers’ doorsteps. We work on areas such as building massive-scale web-applications, engaging user-interfaces, big-data analytics, mobile apps, workflow systems, inventory management etc. We are a small technology team where each individual makes a huge impact. You will have the opportunity to be part of a rapidly growing organization and gain exposure to all the parts of a comprehensive eCommerce platform.
You will be a part of: Supply Chain Management (SCM)
Myntra-Jabong Supply Chain Management systems form the backbone of our core business and customer experience. Any business runs on a simple construct of Demand (Consumer) and Supply (Producer). However, a set of complex and intricate methods, processes and systems connect the demand with supply in a deterministic and predictable way. These methods, processes and systems collectively form the Supply Chain for the business. The multi-billion-dollar Myntra-Jabong business fundamentally rests on a set of highly scalable, robust and intelligent Supply Chain Management systems that solve real-world problems of predicting the demand from millions of our customers, for a combination of millions of products from our product catalogue, and intelligently connecting that demand to thousands of national and international sellers or suppliers using a set of advanced homegrown tech products that we build and manage.
with world-class software products.
The SCM engineering at Myntra-Jabong operates within two distinct verticals: Supply-chain Outbound (Fulfilment systems) & Supply-chain Inbound (Selection systems, Partner experience).
● Technical Guidance: You will provide technical leadership to a team of excellent software engineers; this
requires that you have the technical depth to make complex design decisions and the hands-on ability to
lead by example.
● Execution and Delivery: You will be expected to instil and follow good software development practices
and ensure timely delivery of high-quality products. You should be familiar with agile practices as well as
be able to adapt these to the needs of the business, with a constant focus on product quality.
● Team management: You will be responsible for hiring and mentoring your team; helping individuals
grow in their careers, having a constant dialogue about their aspirations and sharing prompt, clear and
actionable feedback about performance.
Skills / Experience
● Total of 9+ years’ in developing front-end for large scale web based consumer facing products and 2 + years’ experience in team management
● Degree in Computer Science or related field.
● Good understanding of mobile platforms and browsers.
● Strong CS & HTTP fundamentals.
● Experience and expertise in UI architecture, component/framework design.
● Excellent programming skills in HTML5, CSS3.
● Building advanced responsive layouts.
● Node.js background is essential, React.js is a plus.
● Ability to write code compatible across browsers and other clients.
● Exposure to mobile-based interfaces, social media.
● Good understanding of backend systems i.e. web services, APIs from consumer
● Technical depth
o Strong technical competence required to gain credibility. Ability to architect, design and code
yourself. Technical experience in building and operating web-based applications. Deep
understanding of all layers of the web-stack work (from the client interface to the database).
Knowledge of multiple technology stacks/languages/tools and their pros/cons.
● Execution ability
o Focus on delivering products in a timely manner with high quality. Familiarity with multiple software
development practices and tools, and the proven ability to adapt, champion and institute good
practices and tools.
● Strong understanding of object- oriented programming, concurrency and fundamentals of
We are looking to add someone to our team of professionals. The ideal candidate will need to have great graphics and content writing experience for SEO purpose. You will be required to build websites with a contact mangement system called wordpress. You will be required to work independently from your home. You must have internet access and a computer. Hours to work is from 2:00 pm to 10:00 M-F. You must be available during that time and you will need to be able to communicate via skype through screen sharing and must speak and understand the English language a plus.
- English writing skills
- Design, develop and create physical and digital art.
- Develop and maintain web site layouts and designs Wordpress.
- Support in the design of website and web application wireframes, mock-ups and final designs.
- Work with the development team to develop client-side coding.
- Maintain the company social media platforms to include Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Yelp and Google.
- Understanding the client’s needs and business requirements documents.
- Proficiency in graphic design and layout software such as: Tools within the Adobe Create Cloud.
- Experience with Photoshop, Illustrator and other design and wire-framing tools
- Experience developing images and designs for websites.
- Understand Content Management System (CMS) such as Drupal or WordPress.
- General knowledge of systems, techniques and processes used in web site design.