• To read all the documents (business & functional requirements), so that to understand what needs to be tested.
• Based on the information procured in the above step decide how it is to be tested.
• Inform the test lead about what all resources will be required for software testing.
• Develop test scenarios, test cases and prioritize testing activities.
• Execute all the test case and report defects, define severity and priority for each defect.
• Escalations and follow-up regarding the issue/bug reported based on severity.
• Create logs to document testing phases and defects.
• Carry out regression testing every time when changes are made to the code to fix defects.
• Help troubleshoot issues.
• Conduct post-release/ post-implementation testing.
• Summarizing the release and create release notes.
• Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development life-cycle.
• Preparing Suggestion Documents to improve the quality of the application.
• Create and maintain daily/weekly/monthly bug count status report.
• Minimum 3+ years of experience in manual testing is required.
• Must have 1 year of experience in Automation testing using Selenium with Java
• Must have good experience of Web application (front-end and back-end), Mobile App testing (Android & iOS)
• Must have good experience of API testing and writing test cases
• Must have knowledge of DB Design, SQL (MySQL) queries
• Preferable to have experience in Payments or Banking QA function
• Good to have working knowledge of Jira, Apiary/Postman
• Good documentation skill
• Good in Calculation and Logics
• Good in troubleshoot errors and suggesting optimal solutions
• Good experience of Performance & Load testing using tools such as JMeter.
• Good to have worked in Agile/Scrum based software development process & methodology.
• Good to have experience on Linux environment and Linux commands(basic or intermediate level).
• Good to have worked on at-least on AngularJS/NodeJS based projects.
ftcash is a financial services company. ftcash envisions to empower micro-merchants and SMEs through financial inclusion using digital payments and loans.