- Design, develop and maintain REST APIs for platform
- Design and develop role based access control for various resources
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server side logic.
- Data migration, transformation, and scripting
- Design and develop web socket based servers
Skills and Qualifications :
- Minimum 3 years experience in Python, Django and related technology
- Prior experience with RDBMS and NoSQL database
- Experience in working aiohttp or web socket
- Experience in AWS/GCP
- Strong knowledge various design patterns
- Strong knowledge of Computer Science fundamentals in data structures, algorithm
- Knowledge of CI/CD and cloud based application deployment
- Experience with Scrum/Agile development methodologies.
- Capable of delivering on multiple competing priorities with little supervision.
- Prior experience in startup or product based companies is prefered
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science or equivalent experience.
We live in a world where proactive and an ongoing awareness of medical conditions is paramount. This means more modern medical technology to better monitor and diagnose medical conditions for our ongoing well-being. Yet, the current pace of bringing medical devices to market takes 3-7 years – reason is managing a challenging, complex and hyper specialized regulatory workflow that is prone to errors. For e.g. With over 1000+ pages regulatory applications have grown in complexity and size, with a consistent 30% rejected at initial review and 64% sent back for additional information costing the industry billions of dollars each year. All this ultimately increasing the healthcare burden and accessibility of the medical devices. Essenvia’s mission is reduce errors and improve the quality of activities in the regulatory pathway to help medical device companies accelerate their regulatory journey to market so devices can reach patients who need them faster. We’re a rapidly growing team that is backed by capital from leading investors in the B2B SaaS enterprise space.
At Essenvia you will have daily opportunities to learn and inspire those around you. You will be surrounded by a team of self-starters who are motivated to have an impact through driving results.
InViz is Bangalore Based Start-up helping Enterprises simplifying the Search and Discovery experiences for both their end customers as well as their internal users. We use state-of-the-art technologies in Computer Vision, Natural Language Processing, Text Mining, and other ML techniques to extract information/concepts from data of different formats- text, images, videos and make them easily discoverable through simple human-friendly touchpoints.
Exp: 4-7 years
What we are looking for:
- 3+ years of working experience in Advanced Python application development
- Experience working Cloud-Native Architectures and microservices frameworks in high volume production setup
- Experience with AsyncIo or other reactive frameworks
- Experience in working with Cloud- GCP, AWS and familiar with modern DevOps stack
- Experience working with large scale databases like RDBMS, MongoDB, Cassandra, Elasticsearch, etc
- Familiarity queuing systems like Kafka/SQS/Kinesis is a plus
- Familiarity with Data Warehousing (BigQuery/Redshift/Hive)
Roles & Responsibilities
- Take ownership of a product feature and build it end to end.
- Troubleshoot issues with applications.
- Design and build our systems for scalability.
- Work independently on the projects, but guide engineers in building scalable systems.
- Understand issues like response time, scalability, asynchronous systems, user engagement, and write code considering these paradigms.
“One of the most important things is helping you to be yourself without being judged.” While this can be achieved in many ways, we believe in being a people first organization. One of the most important things is helping you to be yourself without being judged. We respect you for who you are.
It does not mean you are always right, or you can do bad work. We believe and strive for better ways of working. We do it with continuous feedback and improvement. We take and provide feedback and that’s how we improve. We have a flexible environment, sustainable pace, and high expectations for learning new technologies. We’ve built a company we truly love working for, and we think you will too. That is part of our culture. If you want to know more about our culture - https://github.com/everest-engineering/manifesto" target="_blank">https://github.com/everest-
At Everest, we innovate at the intersection of design and engineering to produce outstanding products. The work we do is meaningful and challenging - which makes it interesting. Imagine each line of your code, making the world a better place. We work on five workdays weeks and overtime is a rarity.
Can write reliable, scalable, testable and maintainable code.
Familiarity with Agile methodologies and clean code.
Design and/or contribute to client-side and server-side architecture.
Well versed with fundamentals of REST.
Knowledge of one or more back-end languages (e.g. C#, Java, Python, Go, Node.js and frameworks like SpringBoot, .NET Core)
Well versed with fundamentals of database design.
Familiarity with databases - RDBMS like MySQL, Postgres & NoSQL like MongoDB, DynamoDB.
Well versed with one or more cloud platforms like - AWS, Azure, GCP.
Familiar with Infrastructure as Code - CloudFormation & Terraform & deployment tools like Docker, Kubernetes.
Familiarity with CI/CD tools like Jenkins, CircleCI, Github Actions.
Unit testing tools like Junit, Mockito, Chai, Mocha, Jest
Your responsibilities as a backend engineer will include:
- Back-end software development
- Software engineering and designing data models and write effective APIs
- Working together with engineers and product teams
- Understanding business use cases and requirements for different internal teams
- Maintenance of existing projects and New feature development
- Consume and integrate classifier/ ML snippets from Data science team
What we are looking for:
- 2+ years of industry experience with the Python and Django framework.
- Degree in Computer Science or related field
- Good analytical skills with strong fundamentals of data structures and algorithms
- Experience building backend services with hands-on experience through all stages of Agile software development life cycle.
- Ability to write optimized codes,debug programs, and integrate applications with third party tools by developing various APIs
- Experience with Databases.
- Experience with writing REST-APIs.
- Prototyping initial collection and leveraging existing tools and/or creating new tools
- Experience working different types of datasets (e.g. unstructured, semi-structured, with missing information)
- Ability to think critically and creatively in a dynamic environment, while picking up new tools and domain knowledge along the way
- A positive attitude, and a growth mindset
- Experience with relevant Python libraries such as Requests, sklearn, Selenium
- Hands on experience in Machine learning implementations
- Experience with Cloud infrastructure (e.g. AWS) and relevant microservices
- Good Humor
Note- We are currently working from home due to the pandemic. If selected you may work from a remote location though once office reopens candidate must work from Office.
- Design & implement backend APIs
- Mentor junior developers technically.
- Actively work to reduce tech debt in the backend
- Work towards more stability & scalability of the backend
- Tech stack - Java, AWS, Aurora etc.
- 4-8 years of product company experience
- OOP implementation experience. Programming language does not matter. We use Java internally but have hired folks from non Java background.
- Hands on experience in SQL, Dynamo DB, Postgres etc preferred.
- Prior experience building REST APIs
- Advanced understanding of AWS stack
- Prior knowledge of solving problems at scale.
The position requires an experienced and ambitious candidate who is passionate about technology and is self-driven. We have a challenging workplace where we welcome innovative ideas and offers growth opportunities and positive environment for accomplishing goals. Our purpose is to create abundance for everyone we touch.
- Experience on Open Source Platforms in designing/ developing Web-based applications.
- Require Strong knowledge in Python with application/package/module development, tuning, and debugging tools.
- Proficient understanding of Python Identifiers, Reserved Words, Basic Operators, Variable Types, and User defined exception handling with their usage.
- In-depth knowledge of Python Dictionary and default modules included in Python (String, DateTime, Numbers, and other required functions usage).
- Proficient understanding of Sequences and its differences (Tuples/Lists).
- File manipulation-using Python (Create, Edit, and Delete view file).
- Ability to organize code logically and with the understandable procedure that is well defined, documented, and testable.
- Strong understanding of OOPS and Design Patterns (Code design skills in Python-based object-oriented programming and functional programming).
- Developing Web Applications with Python - Hands on experience using MVC frameworks like Django.
- Exposure to Code Versioning Systems such as Atlassian Bitbucket.
- The candidate must display excellent written and verbal skills with demonstrated interpersonal and organizational abilities.
About the Company :
- ALLY - GLOBAL DISTRIBUTION PLATFORM - BLOCKCHAIN POWERED
- The-Ally (Ally), derived from - Theatrically', is India's 1st Indigenous open platform for Creators/Producers/Filmmakers with an audacious goal to enable every filmmaker to launch their film globally and monetize thru Pay-Per-View. Ally is India's first Transparent & Trusted film distribution & real-time verification. We are located in Bangalore
Ally SoftwareLLP is recruiting Python Developers.
Experience : Required immediate joiners with 2-5 years of experience in python development.
- This candidate will help us build a leading system for the entertainment economy. If you are passionate about experiments and research and have super interest in coding and doing new stuff, we are looking for you to be part of the growing team and a unique concept.
- We are primarily looking for good Python/Django mid-level developers. You should necessarily have 2 +yrs of experience in python development, preferably in a startup.
Just to define, you should have some of the following skills :
- Web apps development experience in Python/Django
- Knowledge of HTTP and RESTful APIs
- Experience in Django Rest Framework
- Understand models, views, and templates
- Should be able to create APIs
- Virtualization : AWS, VirtualBox, Docker.