Striving for excellence is in our DNA.
We are more than just specialists; we are experts in agile software development with a keen focus on Cloud Native D3 (Digital, Data, DevSecOps. We help leading global businesses imagine, design, engineer, and deliver software and digital experiences that change the world.
Headquartered in Princeton, NJ (United States) we are multinational company that is growing fast . This role is based out of our India setup.
We believe that we are only as good as the quality of our people. Our offices are digital pods. Our clients are fortune brands. We’re always looking for the most talented and skilled teammates. Do you have it in you?
- At least 3 years' experience as a Node.js developer.
- Mandatory experience in MongoDB and MySql.
- Knowledge of front-end technologies such as HTML5 and CSS3.
- Superb interpersonal, communication, and collaboration skills.
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving aptitude.
Nativebyte is a software services company with focus on building large scale enterprise applications which work with millions of users. We work with startups and large corporates alike to develop end to end technology solution for them.
We are looking for a Backend developer who is proficient with Node.js. Your primary focus will be on developing user interface components and implementing them following well-known Node.js workflows. You will ensure that these components and the overall application are robust and easy to maintain. You will coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product is important.
- Responsible for server-side web application logic and integration of the work front-end developers
- Write the web services and APIs used by front-end developersand mobile application developers.
- API integration Backup and restore technologies for a website’s files and DB
- Proficient knowledge of the back-end programming language and the framework that is used by the company
- Ability to manage a hosting environment, including database administration as well as scaling applications to handle load changes
- Knowledge of accessibility and security compliance
- Experience with version control, such as Git
We are looking to close this position within 1 week of time.
Java Full Stack Developer:Core java, java8,Spring MVC ,Springboot,Webservices REST,Hibernate/JPA,Reactjs OR Angular 2+,SQL
Java Backend Developers: Core java,Java 8, Spring MVC Spring Boot, RESTful webservices, Hibernate/JPA, SQL
Java Backend Developer:Core Java,Java8,Spring MVC,SpringBoot,Microservices,Hibernate/JPA,REST API,,SQL
PLSQL with Unix
4 years+ experience in full stack development
- Good foundation in CS fundamentals – algorithms, data structures
- Strong design and data modeling skills
- Good understanding of SQL and NOSQL databases
- Good concepts of object oriented programming and design patterns
Location - Remote
Good to have
- Familiarity with microservices design and testing
- Familiarity with docker based setup
- Prior experience in designing scalable microservices
- Familiarity with cloud infrastructure and cloud deployment
- Familiarity with CI/ CD pipelines