We are looking for an experienced Node.js developer to build Crypto and Blockchain applications from scratch. No prior experience in Crypto or Blockchain is required but if you have experience with the same then that’s definitely a huge plus.
- At least 5 years of software development experience.
- At least 2 years of experience with Node.js/serverless.
- Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds.
- Experience with Java programming language will be a plus.
- Able to solve complex problems using suitable algorithms and data structures.
- Good understanding of RESTful APIs.
- Knowledge of both SQL and NoSQL databases such as MySQL, Oracle, MongoDB etc.
- Able to design scalable databases.
- Working experience of Git preferably bitbucket.
- Good knowledge of CI/CD preferably using bitbucket pipelines and Jenkins.
- Familiarity with AWS services such as API gateway, Lambda, DynamoDB, Cloudsearch/Elasticsearch.
- Working knowledge of agile methodologies and techniques.
- Prior experience in optimizing large scale systems using caching and load balancing will be a huge plus.
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application.
TechMero is a creative marketing firm that specializes in strategy, creativity, design, and innovative technology. We have developed innovative marketing strategies, which are built upon our existing infrastructure base, that enable us to provide our clients with high ROI on their digital marketing spends.
We’re a data-driven company on a mission to forge a better future. We create connected experiences to help brands navigate the pace of change in today’s modern world.
We are looking for an experienced full-stack engineer to implement both back-end and front-end
software solutions to serve both internal and external customers. The position entails working in
an agile team to develop Java- and React-based projects that support our system.
● 1 - 4 yrs of Odoo development experience.
● Design, implement and test full-stack solutions using Java, Spring and React
● Design robust spring system that can support 2-5mil users.
● Work alongside other team members to integrate various components into finished
● Work closely with product owner to create stories
● Continuously create new and interactive features that would help to improve user
experience and user engagement.
● Assist with troubleshooting of issues as needed
● Participate in the design and architecture of software solutions
● Assist in developing and maintaining continuous integration pipelines
Core competencies include:
• Strong ability to rapidly write quality back-end code. First and foremost, must be a skilled programmer.
• Knowledge of coding best practices and ability to produce highly readable and maintainable code.
• Experience as technical lead of a high-performing team working in an Agile environment.
• Solid knowledge of architectural and design patterns. Ability to both design and implement software systems.
• Ability to collaborate with, influence, and lead other development team members.
• Participate in peer code reviews and provide meaningful feedback to others to improve quality of their code, with emphasis on producing clean, maintainable code.
• Experience writing, documenting, and interfacing with 3rd party APIs, utilizing REST Web Services (familiarity with JSON, XML, API routes, tokens, secrets, etc.)
• Ability to participate in full software development lifecycle, including design, implement, test, troubleshoot, debug, and deploy code.
• Ability to identify and resolve performance and security issues.
• Ability to turn complex business requirements into reliable software that our customers love.
• Experience writing technical documentation including system architecture.
Minimum Technical Requirements:
• Expert experience in developing APIs/RESTful APIs using Typescript/Node.js components, classes and associated technologies with a KOA or ExpressJS framework and a Sequalize/Mongoose ORM.
• Ability to effectively work with both relational and non-relational databases, indexing, and performance tuning (e.g. MySQL, Elasticsearch, MongoDB, Postgres) with both structured and unrestructured data.
• Experience with code versioning tools (github/gitlab).
• Strong understanding of Docker. Especially networking between, and working within, running containers.
• Extensive experience with Linux or other Unix based operating systems
Nice to have:
• Experience with AWS, specifically ECS, SNS, and SQS.
• Experience with PHP and Wordpress, especially plugins
You’ll be joining the engineering team responsible for delivering SaaS and on-premise solutions that orchestrate case data workflows and provide data driven legal insights for our clients. You will be leading the development, maintenance and scaling of our strategic initiatives - using a variety of distributed systems and cloud-technology stacks, driving our next level of growth. As an early member of our small team, you will have ample opportunity to lead and scale the product and the team.
- Work with product management to understand customers' case data workflows to translate their pain points to requirements.
- Gain a solid understanding of customer backend pipelines and integration surfaces.
- Breakdown large projects into potentially shippable incremental units within a timeframe.
- Understand the current system architecture and design sub systems.
- Be hands-on and build end-to-end new features and support existing features.
- Engage in all stages of the product development life cycle.
- Adopt a customer-centric and iterative mindset.
- Promote engineering best practices such as API design standards, coding standards, code test coverage, code reviews, CI/CD, and documentation.
- Work with lead engineers and mentor junior engineers to deliver on large initiatives.
- Exposure to a variety of stacks building SaaS platforms and/or on-premise solutions.
- Experience with building sub-systems or services in a distributed system.
- Exposure to one or more backend architectures such as event-driven, micro services, and cloud architectures.
- Experience troubleshooting performance and/or scale issues.
- Strong in RDBMS and/or NoSQL databases.
- Strong in data structures, algorithms, object-oriented programming, and design patterns.
- Ability to effectively communicate and collaborate with both technical and nontechnical team members.
- Prior experience in the legal tech industry is a plus.
Years of Experience : 5+ years
Educational Qualification: BE or BCA or MCA OR Msc IT
- Lead the development of the backend systems for our client's first product.
- Build reliable, secure, and performant backend systems.
- Drive test coverage and continuous delivery automation within the team.
- Mentor and provide feedback to teammates.
- You should have a min of 8 years of software development experience and management.
- Can write code that is readable, maintainable, secure, and performant.
- Know the importance of tests and how to approach writing different types of tests, good intuition for REST API design
- Deep understanding of relational databases, transactions, entity-relationship modeling.
- Comfortable writing highly concurrent systems.
- Experienced in using profilers, tuning garbage collection, optimizing SQL queries.
Desired Skills :
- Golang, Java, Python, Ruby, Node.
We are looking for a highly capable Node.js developer to optimize our web-based application performance. You will be collaborating with our front-end application developers, designing APIs, and integrating data storage and protection solutions.
- Minimum of two years previous experience as a Node.js developer.
- Minimum of two years of experience developing applications using MongoDB.
- Minimum of one year of experience developing applications using ExpressJs.
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving aptitude.
- Great organizational and time management skills.
- Availability to resolve urgent web application issues outside of business hours.
- Ensuring optimal performance of the central database and responsiveness to front-end requests.
- Collaborating with front-end developers on the integration of the APIs.
- Developing high-performance applications by writing testable, reusable, and efficient code.
- Implementing effective security protocols, data protection measures, and storage solutions.
- Running diagnostic tests and identifying bugs.
- Documenting Node.js processes, including database schemas.
- Recommending and implementing improvements to APIs.
- At least one year experience with PHP or NodeJS.
- Experience with at least one Relational database like MongoDB, MySQL or NoSQL
- Experience with multiple PHP frameworks will be plus(e.g Wordpress, Laravel, Codeigniter,Symfony, cakePHP)
- Proficiency with multiple PHP Frameworks.
- Proficiency designing and building APIs.
- Comfortable in a work environment that requires strong problem-solving skills and independent self-direction coupled with team collaboration and open communication
- Experience in both Linux and Windows environment development. Understanding of RESTful web services.
- Work in a fast-paced, creative atmosphere to develop new ideas that adapt to evolving user needs
- Experience using Git / GitHub. Excellent communication skills
We are looking for Backend Developer who can move fast, are capable of breaking down and solving complex problems, and have a strong will to get things done.
Experience & skills required:
- Bachelor’s Or Master’s in computer science
- 1-3 years proven work experience, or demonstrated ability
- Significant experience in building secure, scalable RESTful APIs in NodeJs
- Understanding of Web services
- Strong troubleshooting and performance tuning skills for all layers of a web application.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Experience with multiple technology stacks on web and mobile
- Experience in different types of integrations like POS, PMS, Payment gateway, SMS gateway is a plus.
As a senior software engineer, you will contribute to our end-to-end supply chain platform. You'll work with all key stakeholders to deliver scalable, maintainable backend code and work with frontend developers to deliver amazing user experiences. We are building a design and process-centric culture where you'll play a key role in the implementation of the foundation of all our systems. Up for a challenge?
- A self-starter with a sense of what it takes to be successful as a team
- An agile - welcome change, do as little as possible and embrace continuous delivery
- Conscious about how quality is carried through from the UI to all layers underneath
- Opinionated, but flexible to accommodate the big picture
- Analyze requirements, provide estimates and deliver code in an agile setup
- Stay on top of all owned work and raise red flags as early as possible
- Define the architecture, best practices, and coding standards
- Support continuous technical improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and present them for architectural review
- Motivate team members, coach junior members, and extend goodwill to other employees
Role : Backend Developer
Department : Technology Team
Experience : 2 - 3 Years of working experience in Backend
Experience in a related position from Gaming Industry would be preferred
Location : South Delhi; 5 Day Working
Qualification : Bachelor’s degree in Technology
Major Skills : Java, NodeJs, Microservices, Data Structures, etc
Ideal Candidate Requirements :
- Experience in development of Java and NodeJs based applications.
- Experience in building microservices from scratch to production level.
- Strong experience in Core Java and MultiThreading
- Good Knowledge of Data Structures
- Worked on Oracle, REDIS and DYNOMITE
- Good Knowledge of Telecom Protocol SIP
Ideal Candidate Skills Requirements :-
- Distributed systems - Microservices - Algorithm design, System Design
- Performance Engineering, Scalability and Architecture
- Gaming Models, Matching and Allocation Algorithms
- Spring Boot, Hibernate, Java reactive, JPA
- Relational Databases - MSSQL,
- Design Patterns : MVC, Singleton, Adapter, Factory, Builder, Strategy
- Messaging Queues - Apache Kafka
- Cache - Redis
- Search - Elastic Search
- NoSQL - Mongo, Cassandra
- Jenkins, GIT, BitBucket, JIRA