Look forward to:
ABOUT US :
QuickSell is a mobile commerce platform designed completely from the ground up to cater to emerging markets and SMBs. Thousands of businesses are choosing QuickSell over platforms built by billion $ companies, due to our simple and mobile-friendly user experience. We provide technological infrastructure for manufacturers, wholesalers, distributors, and retailers who using their phones can manage their products in the cloud, showcase them easily to customers over WhatsApp, and other digital channels and start booking orders without the headache of creating and maintain their own e-commerce stores.
QuickSell reaches its vast user base via an ever-increasing list of supported platforms including native Android and iOS apps, and desktop web applications.
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Designs and codes features for the iOS application as per the specifications provided by the Product and Design teams.
- Write unit tests for all features.
- Ships feature fast-moving agile sprints.
- Works closely with API, Product Design, and Product Management teams to brainstorm and chalk out details of features.
Must have :
- Good understanding of Swift & cocoa, and the development cycle of native applications for smartphones and tablets for the iPhone and iPad.
- Extensive knowledge in Data structures, Algorithms, ORM, and Design Patterns
- Experience with App Store Release management, Debugging apps.
- Experience Firebase real-time database, Realm DB for offline storage.
- Multi-threading, RxSwift experience, Creating Custom UIs, Complex UX effects.
We are looking for software engineers who appreciate good engineering and user experience. The person should be passionate about maintaining a clean and maintainable codebase. Your primary focus will be the development of cross platform mobile application (in Flutter.)
SoStronk is a tight-knit team of gamers, storytellers, engineers, designers and trailblazers who are disrupting gaming and esports at scale. We have been a disruptive player in the esports platform space for over 5 years and are now positioned for meteoric growth with the backing of DreamSports.
Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes
· Hands-on Kotlin, Strong OOPs concept along with SOLID principles
· Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns like MVP , Clean MVP
· Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services
· Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
· Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning, Memory optimization
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Effective in a team environment as well as working independently.
· Proven ability to learn and grasp concepts quickly in a fast-paced environment.
· Expertise on UI testing using expresso and Unit testing.
· Expertise on creating custom scalable UI View and frameworks.
· Knowledge on JNI and Android NDK.