Datazoic is an innovative FinTech growth stage startup that is disrupting the traditional passive way Wall Street Capital market firms perceive data and instead empowering these firms with powerful, actionable data analytics for intelligent real-time decision-making.
Datazoic’s flagship product, Prism, is a one-stop shop for all of your data where CRM meets Business Intelligence and Business Intelligence meets AI and where AI drives CRM. Prism is a CRM/Predictive Analytic platform designed for full service Investment Banks and Asset Management firms. Its user base extends to over 1500 users across multiple large Wall Street sell-side firms. Prism caters to the needs of Research Analysts, Institutional Sales, Traders, Corporate Access teams, Investment Bankers and Wealth Management professionals.
Our employees are our greatest asset. It is only with the determination, dedication and customer obsession of our employees that we can serve our clients, generate long-term value for our shareholders and contribute to the broader public.
- What you’ll be doing
- Develop modules/features according to the requirements specified.
- Responsible for developing documentation, diagrams based on existing methodologies and best practices, explain to the team members.
- Work with and under the directions of the manager/Sr. Developer to develop new modules and enhance existing modules of the product.
- Provide technical support and work with the implementation team to deploy the product.
- Perform code analysis, requirements analysis, identification of code metrics, system risk analysis and software reliability analysis
- Performance tuning, improvement, balancing, usability, automation
What we need from you
- Experience in BootStrap / Underscore and other libraries is an added advantage.
- Strong Logical Reasoning Skills
- Basic Knowledge of any web server (Apache / IIS)
- Strong fundamentals in object-oriented concepts and hands-on experience in design and development of object-oriented applications
- Strong desire to learn new functional areas and involve in the overall growth of the product.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Willingness to learn new technologies.
Must have (1.5 - 10) years of experience in front end development in an internet startup
Deep knowledge of Angular practices and commonly used modules based on extensive work experience
Extensive knowledge of CSS and JS methods for providing performance visual effects and keeping the frame rate above 30 fps at all times
Thorough understanding of the responsibility of the platform, database, API, caching layer, proxies and other web services used in the system
Creating custom general use modules and components which extend the elements and modules of core Angular
Ability to understand business requirements and translate them in to technical requirements
Roles and responsibilities
Delivering a complete front end application
Ensuring high performance on mobile and desktop
Co-ordinating the workflow between graphic designer, HTML coder and yourself
Cooperating with the back end developer in the process of building restful API
Communicating with external webservices
Ensure high quality graphic standards and high consistency
Stay up to date on emerging technologies
Write functional requirement documents and guides
If you love to work in an open culture and flat hierarchy environment where your thoughts, ideas and suggestion are valued? If you want to challenge yourself with technology problems and to go whatever way it takes to get them solved?then CodeAstu Technologies Pvt. Ltd. is right place for you. In return you will get salary which in general above market's average salary along with some exciting benefits.
Developing new user-facing features using React.js
Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers.
- Getting involved in design discussion with backend and product team.
- Work with remote teams working in different time zones.
Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
Good to have experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
Familiarity with newer specifications of EcmaScript-6
- Knowledge of isomorphic React is a plus
Familiarity with RESTful APIs
Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Familiarity with code versioning tools (such as Git, SVN, and Mercurial)
- BE-Computer/IT, MCS/MCA candidates can apply.
|3. Thorough understanding of ReactJS and its core principles.|
|4. Experience with popular ReactJS state management such as Redux or Flux|
|5. Familiarity with newer specifications of EcmaScript (ES6+)|
|6. Familiarity with RESTful APIs consumption|
|7. Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.|
|8. Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements|
|9. Familiarity with code versioning tools such as GitLab, Bitbucket|
|10. Must be passionate about writing clean, efficient, and maintainable code|
|11. Self-starter with the ability to cope with sharp learning curves.|
|12. Excellent teamwork skills,|
|13. Good Communication skill|
We at FindingPi Pvt Ltd. are looking for a Senior Frontend Developer(ReactJS) who will be responsible for developing high-quality applications and must understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements. Also, help the team to grow and enhance their skills.
The ideal candidate should be passionate about coding and should be up for some pretty smart brainstorming. From time to time, you would be working on certain projects as team leads as well.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Developing new user-facing features using ReactJS.
- Building highly responsive, reusable user interface components and front-end libraries for future use.
- Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code.
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers.
- Writing automated unit tests
- Proficiency with agile development methodologies
- Documenting application changes and developing updates.
We are looking for someone who possesses:
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles.
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
- Familiarity with newer specifications of EcmaScript
- Experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js)
- Knowledge of isomorphic React is a plus
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Familiarity with code versioning tools, especially Github.
- 3 - 5 Years of experience.
- Frontend experience with ReactJs and Node.
Job Location: Shivaji Nagar, Pune
Final CTC will be based on your last drawn salary, experience, and performance in the interview.
- Hands on Expert in UI/Front End Engineering/Development specifically React,
- Redux, NodeJs who can code, design and own front end development and code.
- Experience in Advance State Management [Example: Redux, Mobx, RxJs, GraphQL etc]
- Good experience on UI framework like Angular JS/ Vue JS/ Ext JS/jQuery/ React JS or equivalent SPA framework
- Strong understanding of Rest APIs, Web Sockets, Service Workers, HTTP/S Protocol, Web Security and Cloud Infrastructure, CI/CD, Web Packaging and Optimization, UX and Styling.
- Expertise in Advance Java-Scripts
- Knowledge and experience with Data Structure and Design methodologies.
- Problem solving skill
- Good experience working in Agile/Scrum teams
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
Experience in Website Development.
To create web pages through HTML and CSS in alignment with PSD design and themify them. In other words, combine interface design concepts with digital design.
The candidate should have hands-on experience in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe creative suite. And should be proficient enough in designing the UI of websites with great user experience.
Ability to translate business requirements into system design and perform as per the needs.Capable enough to analyze the user’s choice over graphics and animation needs.
Conduct testing of completed applications to assess user experience.
Use coding to develop the aesthetics implemented within a website, from the layout menus and drop-down options to colours and fonts.
Ensuring all interactions are intuitive and convenient for the audience.
Collaborate with back-end web developers and programmers to improve usability.
Ensure that the website is optimized for various devices.
Coordinate with the testing team and work closely with them and implement the changes as asked by them.
The candidate must be ready to take responsibility, ownership of code, be independent, and at the same time is open to learning something new.
Basic knowledge of PHP.
Understand business and functional requirements to be developed.
Develop UI screens and Database interactions
Help applications teams to follow coding best practices, including our refence application scaffolding, build system and test coverage . Also the job involves writing React components for the application team if said component is not yet ready.
Framework development, Libraries Development , writing react components for the application.
Will be required to suggest improvements in the existing framework, suggest and implement best practices, be knowledgeable about the updated trends in UI development and ReactJS in particular.
Thorough understanding of React.js core principles along with React router , Redux workflows and data structures.
Thorough understanding of ES6, ES7, ES8 / newer specifications of ECMAScript
Knowledge of Isomorphic React.
Expertise with Web pack, gulp and other front end build tools (npm)
- Proficient in current React Versions and understanding of upcoming version(s) like 1.6.3.
Must have experience with Git.
Strong knowledge of CSS concepts and experience with pre-processors.
Understand Business requirement work with UX , business analyst teams to plan and translate mockups and wireframes to optimized , reusable , quality code.
Strong knowledge of code optimization techniques for maximum performance and cross browser compatibility along with authorization mechanism in multiple applications using different front-end frameworks.
CasaOne - CasaOne is a home furniture rental company that helps property managers, realtors, stagers and residents experience and access furniture, furnishings, decor, and equipment on demand. Our full-service offering includes a wide selection of products, affordable monthly rental plans, 3D visualizations, rent-to-own options and white-glove service in as early as 2-3 business days. www.casaone.com
BureauOne - BureauOne converts furniture into a utility for businesses. BureauOne is a furniture rental company that helps businesses experience and access furniture, fixtures, and equipment without going through the myriad challenges that are associated with buying office furniture. BureauOne offers a full-service product including white-glove storage, delivery, and installation on-site. www.bureauone.com.
We are backed by Accel Partners & other prominent investors and have offices in the SF Bay Area (HQ), LA, DC, NY, NJ,Chicago, Philadelphia, San Diego, Connecticut & Bangalore.
Our teams consist of high performing individuals who enable each other to bring their best to every concept, resulting in brands renowned in their markets for perfect insight, impeccable service & the constant ability to surprise with excellence. We onboard experts who inspire us in the way they design solutions, craft brands or simply add sense to our products & services.
We believe technology is only a tool for great engineering minds. Your understanding of core principles is of greater value to us than the tools used.
At CasaOne and BureauOne you will have an opportunity:
• to increase your rate of learning exponentially by defining hard problems and solving them
• to partake in a high-growth journey and increase revenues 5x+ Y-o-Y
• to be an early innovator in the shifting trend: ‘ownership economy’ -> ‘access economy’
• to build a category-defining platform for FF&E (Furniture, Fixture, and Equipment) leasing
• to build high-performance teams.
What you will work on
Your primary focus will be to implement a complete user interface in the form of a responsive web app, with a focus on performance. Your main duties will include creating modules and components and coupling them together into a functional app. A thorough understanding of all the components of our platform and infrastructure is required as you will be working closely with the back-end team to decide REST contracts.
Requirements and Qualification
• 4-7 years of experience.
• Bachelor’s degree in engineering
• Assess the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
• Develop new user-facing features
• Build reusable code and libraries for future use
• Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
• Assure that all edge cases are handled
• Collaborate with other team members and stakeholder
• Good understanding of responsive web development
• Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them
• Basic understanding of SEO
Good to know
CasaOne Frontend services are written in ReactJS. Experience in ReactJS is good to have, not a must. We believe technology is only a tool for great engineers. We value your understanding of core principles more than the tools used.
What happens next
You read this, you say ‘ah, that’s me, that’s what I would love to do in the near future!. Submit your resume and someone from our team will reach out to you.
CasaOne is an equal opportunity employer (EEO) & we value diversity in our teams.
- In this role, you will Design, Develop and Deploy applications based on HTML, ReactJS, JS as front-end. You are a creative and technically skilled individual responsible for bringing great user experience and design to life. You create reusable, extensible, flexible, high-performing web applications from front end to back end.
- Execute in an agile environment using industry standard tools and delivering weekly code releases Develop and test for cross browser, cross platform applications.
- Experience in product designing, distributed architecture.
- Have a demonstrated track record of End to End product engineering responsibility