We are excited to announce an opportunity for React.JS professionals in Chennai. We are seeking skilled developers who are passionate about building cutting-edge web applications and contributing to a dynamic team environment.
As a React.JS developer with our company, you will have the opportunity to work on a range of exciting projects, collaborating with cross-functional teams to develop high-quality software solutions. You will be responsible for developing and maintaining front-end components that meet our clients' requirements and adhere to industry standards.
If you are looking for a challenging role in a dynamic work environment and have the necessary skills and experience to excel in this position, we encourage you to apply for this opportunity.
Wolken Software provides a suite of AI-enabled, SaaS 2.0 cloud-native applications for Customer Service and Enterprise Solutions namely Wolken Service Desk, Wolken's IT Service Management, and Wolken's HR Case Management. We have replaced incumbents like Salesforce, ServiceNow Zendesk, etc. at various Fortune 500 and Fortune 1000 companies.
Job Requirements :
- Strong knowledge of UI/ MVC architecture.
- Strong knowledge of HTML 5/ CSS3 standards.
- Experience in UI Metadata Development (SASS or LESS).
- Experience in Material design frameworks.
- HTML - 5
- CSS - 3
- Angular 2+
- Dynamic and should be able to handle the team (15-20).
Experience: 2-8 years
* Hands-on experience in designing UI frameworks for large scale projects using ReactJS
* experience in UI development using ReactJS Redux, HTML5, JS, CSS
* Experience in UI/UX work flows.
* Experience in Rest APIs integration.
* Experience in responsive and adaptive web designs using media queries, bootstrap and other frameworks & grid systems.
* Experience in Git, Dockers
* Experience in SSO implementation using OAuth2 & JWT tokens
- Expertise of UI framework - React/Redux, RXJS
- Experience with React Native is preferred
- Preferred experience with new generation of Web Programming - using Micro Service, REST/JSON, Component UI models
- Expertise with data visualization flow development along with usage of modern charting and graphical java script library
- Preferred experience with AWS RedShift or Postgress
React js Developer
Exp – 6 + yrs
Notice period- only Immediate
Location: Bangalore (Jigni and Whitefield)
JD: React JS with Redux and unit testing frame work
Hybrid – 3 Days working
- Design and Build complicated Workflow
- Understanding the user persona and deliver slick experience
- Strong understating of XML, JSON, DOM, and w3c standards
- Providing technical expertise for every phase of the project lifecycle; from concept development to solution design, implementation, optimization and support
- Be an Interface with Stockholder sand architects to create technology specifications from business requirements for one or more modules within the project
- Responsible to prepare the technical design of the components within the module (one or more of client/web presentation tier, server tier, data access and data model, integration component, package function customization)
- Proficient in articulating the pros and cons of using a certain technology stack or component or design pattern versus another to the clients and project team and drives selection of technologies, designs to come up with the optimal architecture
- Drives the performance tuning, re-design and re-factoring for a module
- Contributes to designing and implementing the build, release process as well as system configuration and deployment characteristics of the application
- Implements (hands-on) the module components based on prevailing Framework and Open-source standards & its best practices.
- Mentors the team (people working on the module and other project team members) on technology concepts and best practices for design, implementation and other processes
|A craftsmanship requires more of understanding, thinking, learning from the past and then building. Software Product development is the same, it needs a sense of getting into the grove of building and working towards excellence. Addition to it, a software developer has leverage to work on mistakes immediately, which requires one to learn by trial and error and eventually lead to perfection, instead of looking at perfection at the first attempt. Are you that aspiring crafts-person?
The responsibilities include:
Apply the fundamentals of Data Structure & Algorithm over application development.
Understand requirement from the business team, take up ownership
Visualize about security and data privacy while building.
Produce bug-free and production grade code. Takes up bugs personally and works towards fixing it.
Release management and Code Review
Understand the fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
Understand SCRUM/Agile methodologies of working together.
Who should apply?
Very strong in HTML, CSS and Bootstrap
Exposure to NodeJs, MYSQL, NoSQL (Additional preference)
Focused on excellent fit and finish of the components in the browser to satisfy user experience
Focused on performance and optimization of the UI components in browser level rendering
Focused on cross platform (mobile, web) and cross browser rendering
Someone with 2 to 8 years of relevant experience.
A passionate learner, who is willing to roll up their sleeves and get the work done.
Believe that Product development is where they wish to upskill themselves.
Someone who is disciplined to document the artifacts and enables design-based problem-solving approach.
An ever-learning mindset and never give-up attitude is more valuable to us than work experience.
Immense learning opportunity, as we are a small team with varied and interesting professional and personal experiences
Chances of catching up with entrepreneurs, technology leaders, educationists and scientists that you’d never meet otherwise
- Build next-generation web applications which are efficient, reusable front-end abstractions and systems.
- Work closely with designers to implement versatile front-end solutions while embracing emerging standards and pushing the limits of what a browser can do.
- Actively participate in design and code reviews to build robust applications and prototypes.
- Looking for people with Mean STACK experience that includes: Node JS, Mongo DB, Angular JS, Bootstrap, Express, React JS.
- Constantly and consistently implementing new features and optimise existing ones from controller- level to UI.
- Vigilantly and rapidly fix bugs.
- Continuously solving problems to give our customers a delightful shopping experience.
- Work closely with Team Lead, UX designers and back-end engineers to implement front end solutions.
- Endorsing upcoming standards, launching, iterating and making a difference.
- Passionate about implementing elegant User Interfaces using HTML and CSS.
- Ability to write well-abstracted, reusable, highly performant code for UI components.
About the opportunity
- You’ll take broad, conceptual ideas and smoothly turn them into congruent scenarios, usable flows, and simple, intuitive interfaces with finesse.
- You’ll create wireframes, storyboards, user flows and process flows to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas.
- You’ll apply user-focused design processes to create high quality user experiences on our mobile platform for users.
- You’ll understand the user experience strategy for the product and drive the overall design solutions based on usability, consistency, business goals, time to market and customer experience.
- You’ll bring critical experience and skills in visual design, UX design, research, micro-interactions and be cognisant about the constraints of front-end coding.
- You’ll bring the demonstrated ability to build webpages for mobile and desktop from scratch using React JS.
- You’ll bring an understanding of design patterns across web and mobile platforms like the Flux design Pattern or one of the libraries it inspired (i.e. Redux).
- You’ll bring the required experience in understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX.
- Mastery and wizardry in Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch, Invision, Pixate, Framer or other visual design and wire-framing tools.
Develop new user-facing features
Build reusable code and libraries for future use
Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
Skills and Qualifications
Proficient understanding of markup language like HTML to create user friendly web pages
Strong experience in React JS
Good experience of React native, algorithm and data structure
Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.