3 to 6 years hands-on core Java and object-oriented design experience
An understanding of how the Java works and its impact on the overall performance of an application
A demonstrable track record in developing and delivering high quality , efficient , and optimized software solutions under tight deadlines
A strong understanding of test-driven development and design patterns
Able to develop unit-testable code using testing frameworks like Junit , TestNG , and Cucumber
Able to accurately estimate development and testing effort
Experience with Spring , Maven and Gradle
Good understanding of the principles of modern software
Excellent communication skills with a proven ability to work
with system users and senior stakeholders
Experience using relational databases. Proficient in SQL
The ability to work in a fast-paced , high energy team
Proven ability to deliver high-quality software
Good understanding of agile development practices.
HTML5 and CSS3
Secure coding experience strong programming fundamentals
and business logic on Core Java.
Strong experience in Spring /Spring boot (Framework)
Strong experience in Hibernate
Knowledge/experience with PYTHON is highly preferable
Good to have Angular , JSP , Bootstrap , CSS &cooma; Ajax ,
Good to have Web Services , REST (Middleware)
- 2+ year of experience in Development in JAVA technology.
- Strong Java Basics
- SpringBoot or Spring MVC
- Hands on experience on Relationl Databases (SQL query or Hibernate) + Mongo (JSON parsing)
- Proficient in REST API development
- Messaging Queue (RabitMQ or Kafka)
- Any Caching Mechanism
- Good at problem solving
Good to Have Skills:
- Good understanding of data structures and algorithms.
- Ability to work in a fast paced internet start-up environment.
- Understanding of AI/ML algorithms is a plus.
Required Technical Skillset for Java Development
Good to have:
- Knowledge in Liferay themes & hooks, Ant, Maven, CI/CD, AWS/GCP/Azure, Docker experience
Must be capable of coding and unit testing their own code
Team player with good interpersonal skills
Should have strong analytical skills
Good communication skills
Capable of juggling several priorities and delivering results on time in a high-pressure, dynamic environment.
looking for candidates for immediate joiners
· Candidates must have substantial applicable IT experience, extensive development, programming experience in Core Java, J2ee, Spring, Spring Boot, Hibernate, Webservices using Restful, any DB (Oracle, PostgreSQL, SQL server).
· Preferably the candidate must have worked in development projects and must have experience in Java / J2ee design patterns.
· Experience in AWS, Azure will be an added advantage.
· Candidate must have good experience in Agile methodology.
Providing technical expertise for every phase of the project lifecycle—from concept development to solution design, implementation, optimization and support. Interacts with a set of clients (client senior developers and architects) to create technology specifications from business requirements for one of the modules within the project.
Prepares the technical design of the more complex technology components within the module (one or more of client/web presentation tier, server tier, data access and data model, integration component, package function customization).
Assists the architect in articulating the pros and cons of using a certain technology stack or component or design pattern versus another to the clients and project team and drives selection of technologies, designs to come up with the optimal architecture. Drives the performance tuning, re-design and re-factoring for a module.
Contributes to designing and implementing the build, releases process as well as system configuration and deployment characteristics of the application.
4+ years of strong development skills in Java with JDK 1. 8 & above version &
Microservices with Spring boot/ Spring.
Should have strong acumen in Data Structures, Algorithms, problem-solving and Logical/ Analytical skills.
Thorough understanding of OOPS concepts, Design principles and implementation of different type of Design patterns.
Sound understanding of concepts like Exceptional handling, Serialization/ Deserialization and Immutability concepts, etc.
Good fundamental knowledge in Enums, Collections, Annotations, Generics, Auto boxing, etc.
Experience with Multithreading, Concurrent Package and Concurrent APIs Basic understanding of Java Memory Management (JMM) including garbage collections concepts.
Experience in RDBMS or NO SQL databases and writing SQL queries (Joins, group by, aggregate functions, etc.)
Experience with at-least one NoSQL (Any of Cassandra/Couch base/Hadoop), Hands-on experience with JMS
Hands-on experience in creating RESTful webservices and consuming webservices
Hands-on experience with Spring.
Hands-on experience with any of the logging frameworks (SLF4J/LogBack/Log4j)
Experience of writing Junit test cases using Mockito / Powermock frameworks.
Should have practical experience with Maven/Gradle and knowledge of version control systems like Git/SVN etc.
Good communication skills and ability to work with global teams to define and deliver on projects.
Sound understanding/experience in software development process, test-driven development.
Publicis.Sapient, the digital business transformation hub of Publicis Groupe, helps clients drive growth and efficiency and evolve the ways they work, in a world where consumer behavior and technology are catalyzing social and commercial changes at an unprecedented pace. With 17,000 people and over 100 offices around the globe, our expertise spanning technology, data
sciences, consulting and creative, combined with our culture of innovation, enables us to deliver on complex transformation initiatives that accelerate our clients’ businesses through creating the products and services their customers expect.
Neptune Ubicom Pvt. Ltd. is looking for passionate and talented Java Developers to be a part of our engineering team. We are hiring for Java Developer inspiring to develop into Full-Stack Developer. If you love building high quality, user-friendly web-applications, then you have our attention!
Your day with us!
As a Java Developer, you will design, create and analyse solutions to various project tasks daily. Your day involves brainstorming and knowledge sharing amongst your teammates. You learn and develop your skills by creating unique solutions daily.
Here are a few of your responsibilities?
End to End Software Design which will involve work on Database, working on Back-end and Front-end, documentation, and testing.
- You will be a part of a functional Java developing team
- You will be assigned a project based on your choice and skill set
- You will get the opportunity to work on a complete product development cycle
- You will be involved in the daily scrum and functional discussion meetings with your German counterparts
- You will be thoroughly guided and supported to develop your technical skillset.
Technologies you get to use:
- Java+Spring (Back-end)
- TypeScript+Angular (Front-end)
- Git, Jira, Confluence, Maven, etc.
- And many more tools that you'll learn on the job!
What makes you a good fit?
- You have a minimum of 2 years of hands-on experience as a Java Developer.
- You are someone who wants to explore new horizons for their career and develop into a Full Stack role.
- You possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering with specialisation in CS/IT or equivalent
- You have excellent knowledge of Java
- You have great programming skills
- You have demonstrated a passion for coding through various projects, challenges or extra-curricular activities. Having a programmer portfolio is a major plus
- You have the potential to develop a keen understanding of our culture. And to imbibe it, and be the ambassador of our culture.
Why should you join us?
- Embark on an exciting journey with us!
- Enjoy being part of a great team of engineers, creating innovative new products
- Learn and acquire knowledge of different technologies
- Participate or/and take a lead on various stages of the on-going projects
- Develop your interpersonal skills every day with new challenges
- We do not believe in the crisp cotton shirt is the only productive work attire. Here at NUPL, you dress smart and decent and we will be good to go
- We follow a strict '5 Day' work week policy. Those weekends are for family, friends, and relaxation
- We offer a competitive leave package, a work from home facility, and a flexible work hour policy to help you attain a great work-life balance
- We offer an environment where you can make suggestions and develop your ideas with the team. In a flat hierarchy, you will have your ideas and opinions heard
- We all know how hard it is to focus on work when craving for food, we have an in house open pantry just for this!
- We offer various opportunities to widen your horizon of knowledge and skills. We also offer support for various courses and certifications
- We provide a competitive benefits package.
Interested to know more about us?
We are a multinational IT Company with our offices based in Germany and India. To know more about us and our work culture check out the link below:
Joining: ASAP! ; )
Compensation: We offer a competitive package as per the industry standards. The final package is dependent on one’s performance during the recruitment process. We wish all the best for all the aspiring Full Stack Developers applying for this position!
Jamun Informatics Private Limited (Jamun) is a Delhi-based startup Backed by Splendor Group, a pedigreed Indian business house. Jamun is focused on creating niche software solutions to solve B2C and B2B problems in the ecosystem of Consumer Durables and Electronics (CDEs). Jamun is creating India’s first Super App for Personal and Home Electronics and Appliances or CDEs – PingKaro. Jamun is partnering with various Brands and integrating with their CRM systems to create a new ecosystem for customers across the country.
POSITION: Fullstack Java Developer / Senior Software Developer
LOCATION: New Delhi
PRIMARY SKILLS: Java, AWS, Spring, Spring, multithreading, mySql, mongoDB.
EDUCATION: B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization, MCA
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
•Someone strong/experienced in Java development along with AWS.
•Hands-on experience with Frameworks like SpringBoot, Spring MVC, hibernate is must
•Good experience with Multithreading & Collections.
•Knowledge of lambda, S3, containers, ElastiCache, Aurora/RDS, noSql(MongoDB),
•Knowledge or experience with AngularJS or ReactJS will be an added one.
•Java 11 is a must.
•Hands-On experience on Springboot, Spring MVC, Web services (RESTful/Web Client API), JPA, Microservices.
•In depth understanding of Databases (mySQL/NoSQL).
•Proficient in Java Collection, Multithreading, Version control tools: GIT/BigBucket, Caching Strategies, JUnit & Mockito Testing, Server side validation, Transaction Management.
•Profound in Memory Management, Performance Tuning, Spring Profiles, Knowledge about Postman, Jira tools, Versioning tools (GIT/Bitbucket), to commit code.
•Good in problem solving and delivering high quality code.
•For API testing understanding of POSTMAN/SOAPUI, Jenkins for CI/CD pipelines and Kibana is a must.
•Hands-on experience on Java11, Spring boot, Web service (Restful/Web Client API), JPA, Microservices, DB working knowledge (SQL/No SQL).
ADDITIONAL SKILLS (SECONDARY SKILLS):
Understanding of AWS, Docker, Swagger, Dev Ops, Scrum/Agile, UI will be a plus.
• Prior Startup Experience would be preferred.
• Immediate Joiners Preferred
- Java, J2EE
- Spring Boot
- JPA, REST API, JSON, JWT, OAuth, Spring Security, Swagger
- Oracle / MySQL / Postgres DB
- Angular / React / React Native
- JIRA, Bitbucket
- Excellent knowledge of Core Java and Spring
- Strong experience in REST API and web services
- Experience in Oracle / Mysql / Postgres DB
- Should be efficient with Java J2EE and related technologies
- Should have very good communication skills and analytical skills.
- Should have good knowledge in Software Development Life Cycle and Agile methodologies.
- Good knowledge of current / emerging technologies and trends
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. High levels of initiative and creativity
- Good communication skills with all stakeholders, good team player with ability to mentor juniors
Good to Have:
- Knowledge in Banking Domain
- Developer responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Experience as a Sun Certified Java Developer with proven hands-on Software Development experience. We use Java 8
- 4-10 years java development experience with JSE/JEE, Java-based Micro-services framework, and implementation, Spring framework, Hibernate framework, SQL, etc
- Hands-on experience on Spring boot & SPARK Microservices and OSGi specifications
- Strong knowledge of micro-service logging, monitoring, debugging, and testing
- Implementations experience of micro-service integration, packaging, building automation, and deployment
- At least two years experience in SOA & Microservices based process applications using BPM (Activiti/JBPM/Camunda)
- Object-Oriented Analysis and design using common design patterns.
- Insight of Java and JEE internals (Classloading, Memory Management, Transaction management, etc)
- Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL, and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate)
- Experience in developing web applications using at least one popular web framework (JSF, Wicket, GWT, Spring MVC, Spring Boot)
Qualifications: BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject and a minimum of 8 years of professional work experience in a mid-d or large corporate Information Technology environment. Highly organized and detail-oriented, with the ability to keep multiple projects and client engagements active at once. Comfort with ambiguity and ability to navigate uncertainty.
Company operates in over 25 countries across six continents and is part of Publicis Media, one of four solution hubs within Publicis Groupe, which is present in over 100 countries and employs nearly 80,000 professionals.
It believe there are better ways for brands to connect with people. And we’re on a mission to guide brands to better connections -- across consumers, channels and partners. These are just some of the services we offer our clients in our quest to deliver ambitious outcomes.