- Strong Java programming skills.
- Good Knowledge of REST APIs & Webservices.
- Good Database design skills
- Write well-designed, testable, efficient code.
- Contribute to all phases of the development lifecycle.
About Cognitive Clouds Software Pvt Ltd
We are looking for a senior software engineer (Senior PHP Developer) to join our team. We are based on Bangalore in HSR Layout.
This is NOT for complete remote position.
Hybrid (At office 50% / Work from Home 50%)
Primary Skills : PHP, SQL. Having a strong grasp of Object-Oriented Programming (OOP)
Experience : Mid to Senior level (5 to 10 years)
Location : Bangalore, India
It also helps if you have one or more of the skills below :
- experience with Technical document writing
- Vue.js (or other modern front-end framework)
- Headless CMS
- Rest APIs
- experience with web services
- experience with CMS development
>>We develop headress CMS kuroco (product) and RCMS (product) with our Japanese partner, Diverta ( https://www.diverta.asia/ ). This product is already established, with thousands of clients in Japan, including some major corporations.
>>We develop the product to add functions, write test cases, & add front-end/mobile app functionality (DevOps).
Product Details –
Nature of work/tasks :
– We develop products with web-service customizations as per end-client requirements.
– We have regular projects as well as a wide range of challenging projects such as those in the fields of deep learning, etc.
Salary – commensurate with experience & ability (higher than industry standard)
Work hours – 160 hours per month
Timings – flexible, between 9 AM-9 PM on weekdays (Saturday & Sunday holiday)
There is a system of leave encashment for engineers who worked more than the specified time.
***This is a full time job.***
Please feel free to contact us.
Essential Skills (Two top
AWS – ECS, SQS
B) Other Information
Experience Mid-level (5+)
Java 8 bases web application developer
hands on experience with writing sql queries (RDS)
AWS knowledge like ECS, SQS;
understands CICD and git
webserver – tomcat
uses best practice for code quality, static & dynamic
Bachelor’s in computer science/Information
Technology or related field
Outstanding at triage or analysis of situations for
Excel with on time delivery with minimal direction
Effective verbal and written communicator
Effective participant of requirements gathering
- Augmenting, improving, redesigning, and/or re-implementing Dolat's low-latency/high-throughput production trading environment, which collects data from and disseminates orders to exchanges around the world
- Optimizing this platform by using network and systems programming, as well as other advanced techniques
- Developing systems that provide easy access to historical market data and trading simulations
- Building risk-management and performance-tracking tools
- Shaping the future of Dolat through regular interviewing and infrequent campus recruiting trips
- Implementing domain-optimized data structures
- Learn and internalize the theories behind current trading system
- Participate in the design, architecture and implementation of automated trading systems
- Take ownership of system from design through implementation
Curie is the world’s first virtual respiratory clinic focused on helping people with respiratory conditions breathe easier and sleep better. Curie’s advanced sleep monitoring technology combined with a comprehensive clinical care team of respiratory therapists, physicians has proven to significantly reduce the number of avoidable acute episodes by early detection of deterioration in a patient's condition. Curie drives medical claims reduction by enabling early real-time intervention before the symptoms aggravate severely.
Curie is available to millions of patients with respiratory conditions through partnerships with leading respiratory device companies and health systems, plans and risk-bearing physician groups such as ResMed, Stanford health care, Galileo health, Allergy and Asthma Network.
We are looking for 4+ years of experience; a backend engineer who is responsible for contributing to system design and architecture, for managing the interchange of data between the server and the users. Your primary focus will be the development of system design, model design, server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high throughput and responsiveness to requests from the front-end.
- Min 5 years of hands-on experience in Java Spring-boot technologies
- Experience with monolithic applications
- Experience using Redis and RabbitMQ
- Experience with RDBMS such as SQLServer and My SQL
- Strong analytical, problem solving and data analysis
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills are a must
- Micro service frameworks such as Java SpringBoot
- Design and implement automated unit and integration tests
We’re looking for a Senior Backend Engineer to help us build the tools, services, and applications that will enable us to be the planet’s most patient-focused pharmacy. You will work on projects ranging from greenfield initiatives to matured products with an active user base.
What you’ll do:
- Collaborate with engineering team to design and implement products using event driven micro-services architecture.
- Interact with Product Managers and key stake-holders on regular basis to understand and execute Product vision.
- Take charge of end-to-end feature development, right from proof-of-concept to production deployment and support
- Brainstorm and lead continuous improvement projects for product
- Providing feedback to peer developers on code quality and development standards.
- Mentoring team on strong coding and design standards.
- Setting the bar high for development practises while striking the right balance between pragmatism and perfection for code and processes.
- Effectively document API's and services using Swagger/OpenAPI, visualize flow and dependencies using diagrams, and create technical documents on engineering wikis.
- Present crisp and clear feature demos to stakeholders.
Some of our opensource projects- https://github.com/medly
We don’t expect anybody to be an expert on all of these, but you should be deeply familiar with some, and a self-starting learner who isn’t afraid to ask for help:
- At least one JVM language
- Functional Programming,
- OO Design, Clean Code, SOLID principles
- Solid grasp on HTTP, and REST
- Web based SaaS product development
- Deployment to AWS or any cloud
- Test Driven Development,
- Security Compliance like HIPAA, PCI-DSS, SOC2
- Git, Linux, CI/CD, Gradle, IDEA
- Security based on OAuth2 / OIDC
- SQL and NoSQL DBs like PostgreSQL, DynamoDB, ElasticSearch
- SQL Migration tools like Liquibase, Flyway
- Semantic Versioning, Feature Toggles, PR, Feature Branches
What you`ll need:
- 3+ Years of experience mainly on Backend Development using any two languages (Java, Kotlin, NodeJS, Ruby etc.)
- Minimum a bachelor degree in Computer Science, Engineering or any related field.
You will work on the following:
- Develop service/APIs using Kotlin/Micronaut Node/Serverless
- Aurora Serverless PostgreSQL DB
- AWS, Lambda, API Gateway, Amplify, Cognito, Okta
- Github, Github Actions, SonarCloud
- Database versioning using tools like Liquibase
- Terraform to manage infra
- Cloudwatch/AWS X-Ray to monitor the infra
- Opportunity to make Open Source Contribution