We are hiring Front End Developer ReactJS for our concern.
Experience: 2.5+ years of experience Location: Chennai, Madurai & Coimbatore | Hybrid Mode
OptiSol Front End Team engineers award-winning cloud-native applications for our worldwide customers. We provide simple digital solutions to complex business problems for our enterprise and start-up customers. We are looking for agile developers with team spirit to continuously deliver value to our customers.
Must have skills:
Nice to have skills : Any Cloud Applications
- Experience in creating front-end applications using React is mandatory with work experience of at least 2-3 Projects in React/Redux structure.
- Hands-on Experience in class components & functional components is mandatory.
- Experience in State Management tools like Redux or Flux is a must.
- Experience in HTML 5, CSS and Bootstrap is a must.
- Experience with CSS Pre-processors such as LESS or SASS is preferred.
- A strong understanding of the Jest Unit Testing Framework is preferred.
- Knowledge of styled components & tailwind CSS will be an added advantage.
- Development of Web Applications with responsive web design.
- Cloud Architectural knowledge of Serverless, Storage and CDN is an added advantage.
- Experience in Unit Testing Frameworks like karma/Jasmine is desired.
- Experience in working with Restful APIs provided by Backend developers.
- Good time-management, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Participate in team code reviews as part of the agile-scrum sprint team.
Benefits, working with OptiSol
- Great Learning & Development program.
- A knowledgeable, high-achieving, experienced & fun team.
- The chance to be a part of the next success story.
More Than Just a Job, We Offer an Opportunity To Grow. Are you the ONE, who looks out to Build your Future & Build your Dream? We have the Job for you, to make your dream come true.
Explore more about OptiSol
Instagram: https://instagram.com/optisolsolutions?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=" target="_blank">https://instagram.com/optisolsolutions?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
Life at OptiSol: hthps://https://www.optisolbusiness.com/life-at-optisol" target="_blank">www.optisolbusiness.com/life-at-optisol
Benefits at OptiSol: https://www.optisolbusiness.com/benefits-at-optisol" target="_blank">https://www.optisolbusiness.com/benefits-at-optisol
"Joy with Gratitude"
About Optisol Business Solutions Pvt Ltd
About the Company
We are looking for experienced developers who want to be part of a fast-paced, dynamic environment, where everyone’s opinions and efforts are valued. We hire outstanding professionals and give them the opportunity to thrive in a collaborative atmosphere that values learning, growth, and hard work.
If you have the desire to be a part of an exciting, challenging, and rapidly-growing software development company, and if you are passionate about software development and creating the finest webs in the marketplace, please apply below.
We're looking for someone who is comfortable with a fast-moving environment and can learn quickly.
- You will design, develop and deploy the challenging front-end of the product to build the future of business process automation.
- You will be a prolific code contributor and will be expected to demonstrate code and significant product development contributor as it’s being built from scratch.
- Develop new or enhance existing user-facing features using React.js and implement them following well-known React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Test, debug and optimize components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Ensure that the components being developed and the overall application is robust and easy to maintain
- Coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure
- Ability to visualize, design, and build wireframes
- Expertise in designing and creating scalable high-performance Web applications.
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
- Experience with HTML5 & CSS3
- Experience with REST APIs
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Must have proven 1 to 3 years of experience in a similar profile
- Opportunity to develop your own team
- Fast growth and more visibility into the company
- Experience to work with the latest technology
- Competitive Learning Environment with supportive co-workers
- Employee-friendly HR Policies
- Paid leaves up to certain limits
- Competitive salaries & Bonuses
- Flexible working hours
- No formals (strictly)
- Liberal working atmosphere
- Occasional Parties
- Fully stocked kitchen with snacks, drinks
3 to 5 years of relevant work experience with the mobile application development team
Must have experience in developing and releasing iOS (App Store) as well as Android (Play
Store) mobile apps using React JS
Must be completed at least 3 projects in React JS
Experience in API integrations
Ability to diagnose and fix bugs, performance bottlenecks etc
Familiar with UI layouts, SASS, bootstrap and the CSS GRID system
Passionate to create a good design (UI) and usability (UX)
A team player with good communication skill.
Nice to have:
Experience in developing React JS Android or iOS applications
Experience with Agile practices
Knowledge in Kotlin/Java/Flutter etc.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Nice to have:
Experience in developing React JS Android or iOS applications
Experience with Agile practices
Knowledge in Kotlin/Java/Flutter etc.
If you are interested then please send your resume to
Address: Kinfra Hi-Tech Park, near Government Medical College, Kalamassery, Kochi, Kerala 683503
Edvak is committed to delivering customized enterprise solutions that allow businesses to benefit from the use of advanced technologies to meet their organization’s objectives. We firmly believe that Artificial Intelligence can provide great productivity gains to any business. We support our clients by solving their business problems and increasing their operational efficiency by integrating and leveraging AI technological solutions.
- Delivering a complete front-end application
- Hands-on experience in Angular 4+ version
- Ensuring high performance & adaptability on mobile and desktop
- Coordinating the workflow between the graphic designer, the HTML coder, and yourself
- Cooperating with the back-end developer in the process of building the RESTful API
- Communicating with external web services
- Deep knowledge of Angular practices and commonly used modules based on extensive work experience
- Creating self-contained, reusable, custom, and testable modules, directives, pipes, and components
- Ensuring a clear dependency chain, regarding the app logic as well as the file system
- Exp on angular material themes and best scss practices
- Extensive Typescript knowledge to create angular applications
- Thorough understanding of the responsibilities of the platform, database, API, caching layer, proxies, and other web services used in the system
- Validating user actions on the client side and providing responsive feedback
- Writing non-blocking code, and resorting to advanced techniques such as multi-threading, when needed
- Experience with all levels of operation available to the front-end, such as from creating XHRs in vanilla JS to implementing custom HTTP interceptor.
- Architecting and automating the build process for production, using task runners or scripts
- Application knowledge of unit testing. TDD knowledge is an added advantage
- Good understanding of Git and related workflows for daily development activities
- Hands-on debugging and troubleshooting skills
- Working knowledge of Agile methodology and scrum
- We are looking for champions for scalable web application development with experience in
Roles and Responsibility:
Responsible for maintaining frontend development and building products for clients' consumers Hiring new frontend developers and guide new joiners Building pixel-perfect products. Building your frontend capability in complex problems and expanding your horizon of technologies.
- Minimum 2Years of industry experience with Frontend development (React)
- Have experience working with REST APIs Have basic design sense Be confident with Git and with Unix shell.
- Have good communication and collaboration skills.
Integrate front-end application with the application business layer
Follow best practices and standards for accessibility and cross-browser compatibility
Collect feedback from design and technical staff on Website development needs
Understand executing accessibility and progressive enhancement presentation
Stick to established coding standards and group procedures individually and in teams
Plan and estimate projects and reports hours to administration for billing
Add to engineering team’s culture of high code quality
Coordinate with Interface Design Architects for meeting accessibility standards at code level
Create conceptual diagrams, visual mock-ups, and manage detailed user interface specifications
Conduct usability testing to resolve interface problems
Engage in requirement specification process for new software functionality
Ensure design consistency with client’s development standards and guidelines
Design and build UIs on any server platform in a team environment
Guide and maintain developer teams and best practices
Purpose of the Role
To design and implement the Peak AI System - a new system of intelligence that allows companies to quickly harness the power of AI.
Peak are a Decision Intelligence company - where we are democratising AI for every business and building a great company that everyone loves being part of. We are on a mission to help organisations use AI to make great commercial decisions, all the time. Just as importantly, we are also focused on building an amazing company: one where we truly value our people & culture, and strive to make an amazing and diverse place to work. Our recent Best Companies award & World class accreditation for being one of the top companies to work for is a testament to this.
We have ambitious plans over the coming years - to create and lead a new category of enterprise software; the decision intelligence system (Decision Intelligence), expand our operations and create the best working culture possible. This is a great time to join Peak and the Engineering team, as we start the next stage of our global growth.
Based in Jaipur or Pune, you will be working in a collaborative team on cutting edge technologies in a supportive and dynamic environment. Ultimately you are responsible for building the CODI and on-boarding new clients - this involves:
- Developing a good understanding of the solutions which Peak delivers, and how these link to Peak’s overall strategy.
- Making suggestions towards shaping the strategy for a feature and engineering design.
- Managing own workload and usually delivering unsupervised. Accountable for their own workstream or the work of a small team.
- Understanding Engineering priorities and is able to focus on these, helping others to remain focussed too
- Acting as the Lead Engineer on a project. Helps ensure others follow Peak processes, such as release and version control.
- An active member of the team, through useful contributions to projects and in team meetings.
- Supervising others. Deputising for a Lead and/or support them with tasks. Mentoring new joiners/interns and Masters students. Sharing knowledge and learnings with the team.
Required Skills and Experience
We are building a team of world class engineers in Jaipur, essentially we are looking for bright, talented engineers looking to work at the cutting edge of practical AI.
- Acquired strong proven professional Front End Development experience.
- Knowledge and experience working with Node.js, Go or any other back end programming language is a plus .
- Experience of turning UI/UX designs to applications and keen interest in the UI/UX side of an application.
- Able to build prototypes quickly and work with the product teams to test a concept.
- Demonstrable experience in building front end or UI/UX development practices in previous jobs.
- Building and implementing a product on cloud based infrastructure.
- Good understanding of Microservice Architecture, Cloud Technologies, CI/CD and Serverless.
- Ability to document requirements and specifications.
- A naturally inquisitive and problem-solving mindset.
- Strong experience in using Agile Methodologies such as Kanban or Scrum to build quality software.
- Good communication skills.
As well as doing great work we have created an award-winning, fun and exciting workplace that people love to be, we are looking for people to join us who share our values and are:
- Open - Always up for new ideas and able to take and give feedback in a positive way.
- Driven - sets high goals, doesn’t give up, and make sacrifices to ensure that their job gets done on time and meets/exceeds expectations.
- Curious - Aware of new technologies and uses them to make new improvements in the Engineering ecosystem.
- Smart - Innovative and thinks out of the box, in difficult situations finds a way to succeed no matter what
- Responsible - takes ownership of tasks given and has a strong work ethic.
In an age when becoming AI and data-driven is one of the most important things businesses must do, it can also be one of the most challenging. That’s where Peak comes in; our CODI system sits at the heart of our client’s businesses, enabling the rapid unification, modelling and - most importantly - use of data - helping decision makers make great commercial decisions, powered by AI. All supported by our world-class data science team.
Founded in 2014, Peak has grown rapidly, in line with the world’s fastest growing SaaS companies, winning numerous awards and attracted significant funding to support the company’s ongoing investment in machine learning and AI technologies. All to further our mission to become the world’s leading AI System business.
Headquartered in Manchester, Peak also has offices in London, Edinburgh, Jaipur and Brisbane. Our clients include some of the world's leading retailers, manufacturers and well-known brands alongside highly innovative and tech-savvy businesses. Peak is an Amazon Web Services (AWS) Partner, and holds Machine Learning Competency and Retail Competency status.