• The primary focus will be on creating new experiences and maintaining existing apps.
• Deep experience contributing to and managing high-scale production mobile apps.
• Create multi-platform apps for iOS/Android using Flutter Development Framework.
• Microcode enhancements within mobile platforms like Android/iOS Flutter widgets for iOS and Android.
• Participation in the process of analysis, designing, implementation, and testing of new apps.
• Have one or more iOS/Android apps developed with Flutter. Either deployed on the AppStore/Google Play or available on Github.
• Proven experience in writing readable code, creating extensive documentation for existing code and refactoring previously written code.
• Creating a local database for some historical data
• Good knowledge of OOPS, JSON, DBMS & Dart.
• Minimum of 1 year of experience in Flutter with iOS/Android.
• Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services.
• Strong knowledge of Android Ul design. principles, patterns, and best practices.
• Ability to design applications around natural user interfaces, such as "touch".
• Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks.
• Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications.
• Experience in using Local database SQLLight / MySQL
• Must have built at least one App with Flutter Experience working with REST API.
• Creating and using Dart and Flutter packages and plug-ins, Flutter widgets, and State management (Provider, BLOC, Mobx etc.) Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools like Git
We are into software development & aimed to bring quality products.
We develop Mobile apps for startups
The thrill of working at a start-up that is starting to scale massively is something else. Simpl (FinTech startup of the year - 2020) was formed in 2015 by Nitya Sharma, an investment banker from Wall Street and Chaitra Chidanand, a tech executive from the Valley, when they teamed up with a very clear mission - to make money simple, so that people can live well and do amazing things. Simpl is the payment platform for the mobile-first world, and we’re backed by some of the best names in fintech globally (folks who have invested in Visa, Square and Transferwise), and
has Joe Saunders, Ex Chairman and CEO of Visa as a board member.
Everyone at Simpl is an internal entrepreneur who is given a lot of bandwidth and resources to create the next breakthrough towards the long term vision of “making money Simpl”. Our first product is a payment platform that lets people buy instantly, anywhere online, and pay later. In
the background, Simpl uses big data for credit underwriting, risk and fraud modelling, all without any paperwork, and enables Banks and Non-Bank Financial Companies to access a whole new consumer market.
In place of traditional forms of identification and authentication, Simpl integrates deeply into merchant apps via SDKs and APIs. This allows for more sophisticated forms of authentication that take full advantage of smartphone data and processing power.
We are looking for an experienced (>4 years) mobile developer who is proficient with Android/iOS platforms along with exposure to React Native. You should have a sense of great ‘taste’ and be excited about building products with exceptional UX. You should be able to implement established best practices across the mobile platform including automation testing, continuous integration, and architectural patterns.
1. Developing new user-facing features using Android/iOS and React Native
2. Building reusable and platform specific components
3. Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code
4. Optimizing components for maximum performance on Android and iOS
5. Brainstorm with designers & product managers to come up with product features
1. Strong proficiency in tech stack (Java for Android developers & Swift, Objective-C for iOS
2. Thorough understanding of React Native and its core principles
3. Experience with popular React Native workflows (for Routing, State container, etc)
4. Experience with Native modules, bridging native code with React Native
5. Familiarity with newer specifications of ECMAScript
6. Experience with developing SDKs for Android or iOS platform is a plus
7. Familiarity with RESTful APIs
8. Familiarity with build pipelines and tools for mobile platforms
9. A knack for benchmarking and optimization
1) UI Design skill
2) Publishing Knowledge about the app store/ Play Store
3) Google map integration
4) Payment gateway integration
5) Firebase integration (push notification and crash report)
6) API Integration in Restfull API
7) Individual project handling (added advantage)
TrueFan is a celebrity-fan experience platform that enables fans to connect with their favorite celebrities. The business runs on a mobile application where fans compete in an online quiz contest designed on the life of their favorite celebrity (their movies, trivia, facts, etc.) and the winners get a personalized video message from them.
We are looking for a React Native developer interested in building performant mobile apps on both the iOS and Android platforms. You will be responsible for architecting and building these applications, as well as coordinating with the teams responsible for other layers of the product infrastructure. Building a product is a highly collaborative effort, and as such, a strong team player with a commitment to perfection is required.
- Designing, deploying, and managing web and mobile applications that can run on multiple platforms.
- Improving front-end performance by diagnosing and fixing all system errors and bugs.
- Collaborating with design, development, and customer service teams to properly understand client requirements and build top-notch apps within the stipulated time and budget.
- Creating plans to transition React-based web and mobile apps to React Native.
- Possess at least 3 years of hands-on experience in React Native.
- Should have a good working knowledge of HTML and CSS.
- Experience in leading a team is preferred.
- Should have in-depth knowledge of UI/UX designs and wireframes.
- You possess an expert-level understanding of React.js and its fundamentals.
- You are familiar with Gradle, XCode, and other native build tools.
- You deeply understand REST APIs, offline storage, and the document request model.
- You have strong problem-solving and critical-thinking abilities.
- Work as part of a small team to build React Native iOS / Android applications for FullStack's clients.
- Architect, build and maintain excellent React Native applications with clean code.
- Implement pixel perfect UI's that match designs.
- Implement clean, modern, smooth animations and transitions that provide an excellent user experience.
- Integrate third-party API's.
- Write unit and integration tests.
- Release applications to the Apple and Google Play stores.
- Work with native modules when required.
- Work as part of a small team, which will include other React Native developers, a project manager, QA professional, and a designer.
- Complete two-week sprints, and participate in sprint retrospectives and daily standups.
- Assist with building estimates.
- Interface with clients via Slack, Zoom, and email.
- Track your time throughout the day using Toggl.
- Work with modern tools including Jira, Slack, GitHub, Google Docs, etc.
- Be part of a community of React Native developers who share knowledge and help each other as problems arise.
- Follow FullStack's detailed development process
- We are looking for a qualified Senior React Native Mobile App developer to join our Engineering team.
- You will be working with our engineers to develop and maintain high-quality mobile applications for both platforms, Android and iOS.
- Ultimately, you should be able to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications.
Job Responsibilities and Required Skills:
- Thorough understanding of React Native and its core Principles.
- Hands-on experience on React Native Framework minimum 3 years.
- Good Knowledge of HTML5, CSS.
- Familiarity with code versioning tools (Such as Git, SVN, or Mercurial)
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Familiarity with modern front-end builds pipelines and tools.
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Web pack, NPM, etc.
- Experience with Native Mobile app deployment on App store and google play store.
- An understanding of React Native best practices and a commitment to follow them
- Ability to work through new and difficult React Native issues and contribute to libraries as needed.
- Ability to create and maintain continuous integration and delivery of React Native applications.
- Work with native modules when required.
- Experience with Native Mobile app deployment on App store and google play store.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to analyze, design, and ship new features.
Implement new technologies to maximize application adoption.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
- Ability to work within a team that has other developers, designers, and testers.
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
- Complete weekly sprints and participate in sprint retrospective and daily standups.
- Result-oriented and task-driven and taking complete ownership of the deliverables.
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
Envisionard Software Services Private Limited is an innovative company that works on products leveraging the latest technology to make people's life easy. We are working on multiple products which would be offered with innovation as a service platform.
Salary hike as per Industry Standards. (Increase on Current CTC based on relevant skills).
BuyStars is a well-funded new age gaming platform merging finance, trading and gaming. The platform enables fans to trade cricketers thereby turning their interest into a 24x7 speculation game. The company is funded by Chiratae Ventures, Leo capital, Saison Capital and top angels. The founders, Aman Satija and Sriram Krishnamoorthy , come with 15+ years of product, business and gaming experience. Nitin Goel heads engineering and was last working for Amazon USA where he was one of the core architects for AWS.
BuyStars is a Technology company by building long term and scalable solutions for billions of sports fan across the globe. BuyStars will be launching their product by Feb end, 2022.
Buy Stars is looking to build a results-oriented rockstar Engineering team. An ideal candidate for us would be a passionate builder of great products/frameworks and has excellent leadership qualities. You are someone who would thrive in a fast-paced environment and is able to create an environment for others to thrive too. You are enthusiastic about all aspects of the business and able to make fast paced decisions to drive consumer satisfaction and business growth.
In this role, you will be responsible for architecting and owning the end-to-end delivery of front end consumer experience for trading and fantasy gaming. You will be responsible for driving front end components as a decoupled platform to drive faster experimentation and that is extensible to cutting edge backend technologies in trading and gaming. You are someone who leads by example to drive software best practices and innovations in the team. You are a problem solver by nature, capable of taking bigger responsibilities and should be an enthusiastic learner.
- Own end-to-end delivery of trading and fantasy front end platform. Make and own the architectural decisions to deliver positive impact to the customers and the business.
- Solve ambiguous problems. Architect, design and build user friendly and responsive user experiences. Architect the gracefully degradable front end experience in case of high latency, system errors, low bandwidth etc. Strong understanding of the backend system constraints like latency, availability, error propagation etc.
- Own the continuous delivery of features on iOS and Android applications.
- Influencing the backend API requirements.
- Deliver through others and work as a force multiplier in the team. Lead by example, mentor and guide team members on everything from structured problem solving to development of best practices.
- Drive operational excellence in the team, to measure and review the consumer facing tech metrics. Drive decisions to coarse correct the architectural choices to have a positive impact.
- Work independently with stakeholders like product managers, team members, business analysts, customers and API vendors.
- Stay ahead of other team members to learn new web technologies like web3, conceptualize and define the proof of concepts around them to solve critical business problems.
What are we looking for?
- 4-7 years of experience as an app and front end developer.
- BTech, MTech in Computer Science or a related technical discipline (or equivalent) and excellent track record of delivering end-to-end mobile applications.
- 4-7 years of experience in various front end technologies like JS, React, React Native, HTML, AngularJS and iOS/Andriod App development.
- 3-4 years of experience in using cloud technologies like Firebase for app-development.
- 3-4 years of experience in automating the testing of web applications and various UI interaction patterns.
- Experience with defining the RESTful API.
- Experience in architecting and end-to-end delivery of at-least one large scale mobile application.
- Experience in technically leading the team of at-least 4-5 members. Managing the agile software development best practices in the team.
- Ability to provide simple solutions to complex problems
- Excellent track record in operational excellence. Building and defining the test strategy for the gracefully degradable user experience in cause of backend outrages. Self-motivated to think long term solutions to fix recurring or severe problems
- Domain knowledge in Finance, Banking, Trading or Gaming software systems.
- Experience in people management.
Company Name: i-Lanam Technologies
i-Lanam was established in the year 2020 with an insight to provide a
competitive approach towards application development to deliver the best quality applications at the cheapest of the prices. Looking at the need to have a company that can understand the ownership of the application output some quality developers came together to establish this company
182 Central Ave, 3, London, Ontario N6A 1M7, CA
417 SHIVALIK SHILP Iscon Cross Road, 4th Floor, Ahmedabad, Gujarat 380015, IN
We are looking for an iOS developer responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a range of iOS devices including mobile phones and tablet computers. Your primary focus will be the development of iOS applications and their integration with back-end services. You will be working alongside other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and the creation of quality products are essential.
- Design and build applications for the iOS platform
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- (Add other responsibilities here that are relevant)
- Proficient with Swift (depending on project requirements), and Cocoa Touch
- Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, etc.
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services
- Knowledge of other web technologies and UI/UX standards
- Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines
- Knowledge of low-level C-based libraries is preferred
- Experience with performance and memory tuning with tools (such as Instruments and Shark, depending on project needs)
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- Knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (such as Git, Mercurial or SVN)
- Familiarity with continuous integration
- (Make sure to mention any frameworks, libraries, or any other technology relevant to your project)
- (List education level or certification you require)
2. Experience of integrating any of the SDKs or third party libraries.
3. Knowledge of Android Software design patterns, Android/Media Frameworks.
4. Experience with NDK and JNI
5. Basic knowledge of C & C++ language/libraries (optional)
We are looking for freelance Android Developers for our new startup.
If you believe you are a developer who can follow all best practices and create quality apps, only then apply for this job.
We can allow you to work on your desired time frames each week, but we are strict about deadlines.
We expect you to be good at
- Managing rest services
- Managing cache and permanent storage
- Preparing pixel perfect UI which is compatible with all screen sizes (designs will be given)
- Daily pushing your code using Git
- Writing clean and understandable code
All the best!
The ideal candidate will be responsible for the technical design and implementation of new products and enhancements. They will work in all phases of the development cycle: concept to implementation.
- Perform full life-cycle development
- Adhere to agreed upon delivery schedules
- Utilizes source control, continuous integration, and unit testing best practices
- Work cross-functionally to define and write code for new features
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Computer Science
- 2+ years' experience in related area
- Experience with iOS and Android platforms