When people work below their true potential, everything suffers. The economy, the society, their personal life, health and happiness.
Welcome to today’s professional world where:
- Older job skills are becoming irrelevant. There is a constant need to upgrade.
- The value of work matters more than the number of years of experience a person has.
- The education system is still failing to prepare people for the real professional world.
- You can work on anything from anywhere for whatever time
- Figure our their career interests paths
- Learn the skils
- Share learnings
- Find people for mentorship, side projects, freelancing etc
- Get opportunities to apply their skills at place that fits their needs
We are a small, remote team that believes in
- Working with a few, but only with highest quality team members who want to become the very best in their fields.
- Having a flat organisational structure with merit-first, no-politics environment
- Partnering with our employees to achieve their career goals and helping them grow professionally, financially and holistically.
You will be SPOC for a bunch of communities and will play the pivotal role of bringing the community together and become more valuable. Some ways you can do this is:
- Find interesting people who could benefit from the communities
- Find experienced developers working in good companies like Hotstar, Amazon etc and organize interesting sessions that help everyone grow their careers
- Plan and run interesting contests, sessions etc as the community needs
- A natural interest in technology and programming. It's okay if you don't code - but you should have some experience in the software development process.
- Interest in connecting with new, interesting people and a desire to help them.
- Good business communication skills (we don't mean fancy vocabulary or US accent), an ability to write/speak clearly, logically and persuasively.
- Multitasking ability - you will need to seamlessly switch your channels - emails, texts, WhatsApps, phone, skype etc.
- Desirable - ability to write short, interesting social media posts.
Interested to know more? Please reply to engage with us!
At Cutshort, we are building an unconventional startup to connect passionate professionals with each other. Using Artificial Intelligence (AI), gamification and network intelligence, our focus is to reduce noise and give high quality results to our users.
Our recruitment solution was launched first and is seeing good traction 2.20M+ users and ~20000 companies such as Google, Flipkart, Ola, Zomato, Oyo Rooms, HackerRank, BrowserStack have used the platform. So far, more than 8000 positions worth $17,500,000 have been closed by the hiring staff at these companies.
To experience the future, check out our latest product Voila: https://cutshort.io/voila
If you are smart and want to build something as big as LinkedIn, we might have a position for you. But before applying, be sure to read this blog post to see if you'd be a fit..
Casandra Architeture- 7+ Yrs- Bangalore
Strong knowledge of Cassandra Architecture including read/write paths, hinted handoffs, read repairs, compaction, cluster/replication strategies, client drivers, caching, GC Tuning.
Experience in writing queries and performance tuning.
Experience in handling real time Cassandra clusters, debugging and resolution of issues.
Experience in implementing Keyspaces, Table, Indexes, security, data models & access administration.
Knowledge in cassandra backup and recovery.
Good communication skills.
- Designing and building the WordPress website front-end
- Creating the website architecture
- Designing and managing the website back-end including database and server integration
- Creating landing pages
- Generating WordPress themes and plugins
- Conducting website performance tests
- Troubleshooting content issues
- Monitoring the performance of the live website and improving it
- Work on SEO and Optimise continuously for website using Google Analytics
- Assist in Social Media Management and Email Marketing
- Stay updated with latest web technologies, SEO Tools and Website optimising tools and widgetss
- Managing Social Media Management Tools
-Min 1 yrs exp in dotnet core
-Strong in SQL database
-Excellent communication skill
-Open for Pune or Permanent remote
This role isn't limited to the software development or support, it involves less coding but more Consulting, Architectural designing/High Availability system designing, Solutioning, Migration, Optimization, customer handling, etc.
MongoDB is expanding our global team of consulting engineers and is building a new team to deliver remote consulting services to further our ongoing plans for worldwide growth!
MongoDB Professional Services works with customers of all shapes and sizes in all verticals, from tier-1 banks to small web startups, on a variety of interesting use cases from e-commerce platforms to trading systems to social media applications. Solve interesting problems, gain incredible cross-stack experience, work with the best and brightest people in the business, network with industry leaders, and see new places - all in a day’s work!
MongoDB consulting exists to support the development of our customers’ vision, accelerate customers’ time to value, and drive a multitude of customer adoption scenarios - from building new solutions to modernizing legacy applications or migrating to cloud. Our consulting solutions ensure that organizations get the best out of MongoDB.
Be one of the recognized experts in this rapidly growing field in a high-growth software company successfully challenging the status quo of the database industry.
You will get an opportunity to work with Global customers (APAC, EMEA, and North America) So this would require you to work in monthly rotational shifts.
We will be providing Cab for the pick-up & Drop, (Night Shift Allowances will be given & Cab’s aren’t chargeable)
We are looking for candidates who have a **strong development background along with Systems Architecture experience and want to make their career in Consulting Engineering,** This role isn't limited to the software development or support, it involves less coding but more Consulting, Architectural designing/High Availability system designing, Solutioning, Migration, Optimization, customer handling, etc. The ideal candidate should be a highly technical individual, with strong problem-solving and communication skills, and comfortable working remotely to match customer time zones for our Atlas customers.
Our ideal candidate will have
* Excellent analytical, diagnostic skills, and problem-solving skills
* High motivation for a role that combines deep technical and customer-management dimensions
* Confidence speaking and presenting in a collaborative customer setting
* **5+ years of software development/consulting/support experience**, preferably in a number of distinct industries/verticals
* Familiarity with enterprise-scale software architectures, application development methodologies, and software deployment and operations
* Experience with databases such as MongoDB, Oracle, MS SQL Server, PostgreSQL
* Familiarity with Linux diagnostics and tuning; Windows tuning knowledge is a plus
* Experience working with public cloud technologies specifically AWS, Azure & GCP
* Should be ready to and comfortable working in shifts to match the customer time zone/s during the working week
* **As a core member of the MongoDB Professional Services team, you will Contribute to helping migrate customers from self-hosted MongoDB on-prem/cloud to Atlas**
* Contribute to customer implementations at any or all phases of the application lifecycle: portfolio assessment, application planning, and design, deployment architectures, development and build, integration and release configuration, system testing, production operations, application optimization, and best practices adoption
* Work as part of a wider delivery team comprising fellow consulting engineers, project managers, and account teams
* Cultivate your individual MongoDB reputation as a trusted advisor to guide MongoDB and our customers into the future
* Partner with Product and Engineering teams to influence the direction of the MongoDB product roadmap
**As a Consulting Engineer you will be successful in this role when you can execute the following**
Become a field expert in “everything MongoDB”
Communicate complex technical proposals simply and convincingly to a wide range of audiences
Gain a reputation as a trusted advisor with your clients, large and small
Ensure your client’s success with their MongoDB endeavors
Maintain the required level of billable utilization
Influence MongoDB product development by contributing experience from the field
Successfully communicate the product roadmap to external clients
Constantly work on improving yourself, our products and our team
Do you know, Why MongoDB is a fantastic place to work and build your career?
Disrupting a $64 Billion market
Top NoSQL database in the world
Largest Ecosystem and the fastest growing database in the world
Close to 17,000 customers in over 100 countries and over 90+ million downloads
120% net ARR expansion rate over each of the last twenty quarters
Sequoia Capital and a number of other Top VC firms have invested in MongoDB. Sequoia Capital calls us out as one of their flagship portfolios; Sequoia has also invested in Apple, Google, Youtube, and WhatsApp
9-figure revenue company, with very high double-digit growth rates
Be a part of the company that’s reinventing the database, focused on innovation and speed
Enjoy a fun, inspiring culture that is engineering focused
Work with talented people around the globe
Learn, contribute, and make an impact on the product and community
**Life at MongoDB**
**Our India office culture**
180+ people, with teams in Sales, Engineering, HR, Finance, IT & Marketing
Regular group outings and opportunities to get to know your colleagues
Employee affinity groups
**Competitive salary and EQUITY**
Comprehensive Health cover, dental cover, travel insurance & Life Insurance.
Free lunch twice per week and a fully stocked kitchen with healthy and sweet treats
Macbooks are company standard
**26 weeks Maternity & 20 Paternity leave** to spend time with new arrivals
*MongoDB is an equal opportunities employer*
- Prepare and maintain code for various .Net applications and resolve any defects in systems.
- Prepare test-based applications for various .Net applications
- Enhance existing systems by analyzing business objectives, preparing an action plan and identifying areas for modification and improvement
- Manage defect tracking system and resolve all issues and prepare update for systems
- Investigate and develop skills in new technologies
- Create technical specifications and test plans
- Monitor everyday activities of system and provide require support
- Required experience in .Net Core 2.2 and above, Web API, EF, AWS or Azure Cloud
- Familiarity with the ASP.NET framework, SQL Server and design/architectural patterns (e.g. Model-View-Controller (MVC))
- Knowledge of at least one of the .NET languages (e.g. C#, Visual Basic .NET) and HTML5/CSS3
- Familiarity with architecture styles/APIs (REST, RPC)
- Snaplogic (both ground and cloud plex ) or Biztalk ( basic administration , simple xlt translations, and Api management ) or any other similar tool
- Update to .net 50 and Microsoft CORE 30 general coding practices
- Visual Studio use for C#
- Shared library through Nugget
- Unit Test / Test driven methods (use of Xunit and MOCK )
- Concepts of “;” service threading, caching, injection, NTier and entity
- GIT repository (Gitflow branching strategies )
- Azure DevOps pull requests, commitments and Task usage
- SQL artifact writing (sprocs, tables, triggers , indexes, FKs ,and PKs)
- SQL understanding of relational database models
- Should have good problem-solving abilities
- Should be able to troubleshoot issues and determine the cause of a plan’s success or failure
- Should keep up to date with changes in the market and technology that would affect
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Comfortable to work as per client requirements/time zones
- Should possess strong team handling experience
Required skill set:
- Should have good hands on with ServiceNow
- Should be have good communication skills