Business Development Manager
at Acespritech Solutions Pvt Ltd
We are looking for Sales Professional to Acquire new business from international markets. Job includes finding corporate customers with recurring business opportunities.
• Meeting the right prospects
• Demonstrating Company's ERP software/ App
• Establishing new business
• Negotiating and closing the deals
• Working towards monthly targets.
• Managing and retaining relationships with existing clients
• Create product Scope & Project Proposal documents
• Efficient use of Social Media to Retain, Engage & Find new prospects
• Self-motivated and driven by targets
• Strong communication skills including both verbal and written
• The ability to influence and negotiate with other
• IT skills
About Acespritech Solutions Pvt Ltd
The responsibilities would be as follows -
1. Pitch offerings to C-Suite People across industries
2. Manage day to day leads
3. Gather requirements, create feature list and prototypes
4. Create Presentation and Pitch Decks
5. Account Management for clients
Preference would be given to -
1. People with good communication skills (Verbal and Written) in English
2. IT related background in graduation/post-graduation
3. Previous experience in Sales
Roles & Responsibilities
- Acquire targeted business clients by actively optimizing pipelines and sourcing new leads by a daily cold call on the field until they are engaged.
- Maintain relationships with prospective, new & existing clients to add on new services and increase the business revenue.
- Achieve forecasted sales goals.
- Manage the sales funnel and source leads and take daily follow-up with them for acquisition
- Plan and execute sales activities that will ensure sales growth objectives.
- Be able to properly demonstrate product presentation and benefits of Company instrumentation to customers.
- Set demo session with the potential customer to convert
- Meet customer requirements (responsive, schedule conscious, etc) and maintain a relationship
- Provide forecasts, reports, marketing intelligence, and competitor information to build strategies & increase business revenues.
- Attend and represent the Company at local and national exhibitions and meetings.
- On-board customers and keep the communication alive to build high CSAT scores.
- Handle after-sales services & queries of the client.
Pioneer Foods Pvt Ltd is a Food manufacturing and exporting company that specialises in traditional snacks without compromising on the health factor. Their range of cereal based nutritional ready-to-eat snack packs are "Enriched with goodness". Their products are available across India, Middle East and North America, in stores and through ecommerce websites.The company believes in focusing on providing tasty, roasted, contemporary flavoured and highly nutritious ingredients like Quinoa , Chia , Flaxseeds , Sunflower seeds, Oats, Fenugreek etc. with an Indian twist to the health-conscious current and future generations.
As an Export Manager, you will generate business to develop the export vertical of the firm through aggressive sales and marketing.
What you will do:
- Devising strategies for increasing the market and market share of company's product in the given region and ensuring effective implementation of the same.
- Improving brand & credibility of the company's product in the international market via - Continuous product promotion campaigns along with monitoring and ensuring the implementation of the same
- Defining strategies to explore new international markets and generating higher revenues from the international sales
- Maintaining and developing relationships with new & existing clients.
- Being responsible for pre and post shipment documentation: Invoice/ Packing list, Executing post shipment documents as per the terms of the export order, preparing BRC, etc.
- Planning and coordinating with the team as well as various vendors for the timely delivery of orders.
- Ensuring that shipments are in compliance with all laws and regulations. You need to be well updated with the various export laws.
What you need to have:
- The candidate should have 4+ years of experience in developing International sales as well as export documentation.
- Good contact base in various countries of Distributors
- Good contact base in various countries of Buyers
- Good contact base in various countries of Chain Stores
- The Candidate should carry analytical thinking as he/she is expected to work with sales data.
- Excellent Communication Skills (Verbal & Written).
- Ability to handle overseas Buyers, CHA & Transporters independently.
- Experience in Pre- & Post Export Documentation.
- Very well versed in MS Word & MS Excel.
- Having experience in Digital Marketing will be preferred.
Excellent communication & presentation skills
Starting salary 20000 INR, expecting salary 40000+ INR
Effebot is looking for managers who will be selling...Effebot!
Hello, we’re an international company, founded in Russia in 2013. Though we’re located in Perm, we’re expanding worldwide and now are looking for new team members!
Effebot is an effective voice mailing service which provides smart robocalls with IVR customization and speech recognition.
Effebot can be used for any outbound calls: cold callings, surveys, complaints and claims fixing, notifications, etc. It can easily and quickly inform clients about promotions, sales or news. Effebot also provides cloud solutions for inbound calls.
We are a team of 130+ great specialists, and we are happy to welcome new employees to our ranks.
You may see more on our website: https://effebot.com/
So, if you:
- have a successful experience in cold calling sales (from 2 years);
- have an experience of remote work, enjoy it, know how to organize your work day by yourself;
- are responsible - we trust you to be our representative in your country and we want to rely on you;
- are ambitious - with good motivation you’ll be earning more;
- can fluently speak English (other languages are a nice advantage!);
- are proud to call your speech diverse and literate.
Then you’re welcome to apply to our team!
What you’ll need to do:
- search for new clients in India;
- effectively negotiate with clients’ representatives of different levels;
- develop clients;
- make a lot of outbound calls;
- work in the amoCRM system.
What you need to have:
- access to Internet;
- USB headphones;
- willing to work and earn.
- after onboarding your salary is around 20000 INR monthly
- plus 20-30% from sales you made
- we expect you to earn at least 500-600$.
- remote work (you work from your home);
- working hours 10-19 (IST);
- working days are from Monday to Friday;
- good-working onboarding process;
- career perspectives.
The person should have a passion for business development.
Will be responsible for the development of the lead generation , outbound / inbound sales lead campaignsfor HR consultancy. The role will be commission based role.
Roles and Responsibility
- Market research using suitable tools and processes to identify potential clients.
- Lead generation and closure as per weekly/monthly sales/revenue target.
- Rigorous follow up for new business opportunities and setting up meetings.
- Work closely with Subject Matter Expert for developing strategy of business.
- File weekly promotion and business activities report as per company norms
- Overseeing the development of assigned accounts.
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs.
- Keep records of sales revenue, invoices, etc.
- Build long term relationship with new and existing clients.
- Create awareness and usage of company's products by the customers with high impact communication with effective / proper usage of given marketing inputs.
- Regularly provide feedback to the company on competitors activities.
- Internal / external stake holder management
- Key Account Management