JOB TITLE: Associate Backend Developer
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT THE ROLE:
We're looking for someone who loves to solve problems and enjoys building algorithms and that identify all possible scenarios. You must enjoy breaking down a problem statement into smaller chunks and have a knack of designing scalable systems using modular pieces.
Fountane operates a scrum-based Agile delivery cycle, and you will help refine and optimize this. You will work with product owners, user experience, test, infrastructure, and operations professionals to build the most effective solutions.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
- Develop production-grade software that is modular, reusable, scalable, and highly functional.
- As an individual contributor, you would be responsible for the end-to-end development and deployment of portfolio companies.
- Develop flowcharts, layouts, and documentation to identify requirements and solutions.
- Write well-designed, testable code.
- Produce Specifications and determine operational feasibility.
- Integrate software components into a fully functional software system.
- Develop software verification plans and quality assurance procedures.
- Document and maintain software functionality.
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing systems.
- Deploy programs and evaluate user feedback
- Comply with project plans and industry standards.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO BE GREAT IN THIS ROLE:
- Ability to work in an agile environment and complement the workforce, while working on the project.
- Outstanding foundations in object-oriented programming.
- While this is not needed, expertise in cloud platforms like amazon Web Services(preferred) or Google Cloud Platform.
- Fontane's current technology stack driving our digital products includes React.js, Node.js, React Native, Angular, Firebase, Bootstrap, MongoDB, Express, Hasura, and GraphQl, Amazon Web Services(AWS), Google Cloud Platform.
- Collaboration - Ability to work in teams across the world
- Adaptability - situations are unexpected and need to be quick to adapt
- Open-mindedness - Expect to see things outside the ordinary
LIFE AT FOUNTANE:
- Fountane offers an environment where all members are supported, challenged, recognized & given opportunities to grow to their fullest potential.
- Competitive pay
- Health insurance for spouses, kids, and parents.
- PF/ESI or equivalent
- Individual/team bonuses
- Employee stock ownership plan
- Fun/challenging variety of projects/industries
- Flexible workplace policy - remote/physical
- Flat organization - no micromanagement
- Individual contribution - set your deadlines
- Above all - culture that helps you grow exponentially!
Qualifications - No bachelor's degree required. Good communication skills are a must!
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT THE COMPANY:
Established in 2017, Fountane Inc is a Ventures Lab incubating and investing in new competitive technology businesses from scratch. Thus far, we’ve created half a dozen multi-million valuation companies in the US and a handful of sister ventures for large corporations, including Target, US Ventures, and Imprint Engine.
We’re a team of 50 strong from around the world that are radically open-minded and believes in excellence, respecting one another, and pushing our boundaries to the furthest it's ever been.
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
We are seeking an experienced Node.js developer with a passion for esports to join our team. The ideal candidate will have a strong track record of building and maintaining web applications using Node.js and a proven ability to work effectively in a team environment. Experience in the esports industry is a plus.
- Develop and maintain web applications using Node.js and related technologies
- Write clean, maintainable, and efficient code
- Collaborate with the design and product management teams to implement new features and functionality
- Work with the DevOps team to ensure proper deployment and monitoring of applications
- Troubleshoot and debug issues as they arise
- Write and maintain comprehensive documentation
- Experience with building and deploying web applications
- Familiarity with web development frameworks such as Express or Koa
- Experience with Git and version control
- Strong problem-solving and communication skills
- Experience in the esports industry
- Experience with cloud technologies such as AWS or Azure
- Familiarity with front-end development technologies such as HTML, CSS, and React
- Experience with data persistence technologies such as MongoDB or MySQL
- Experience with testing frameworks such as Jest or Mocha
We are looking for a passionate, energetic and self-motivated Node JS Developer, who is ready to take on some real world challenges. You should be willing to push limits set down by development platforms to the fullest.
You will be assisted by our talented team and will be provided all resources required, provided you are worthy enough to avail them. You will be working seamlessly with other teams, management members and clients.
As a Node JS developer, you will:
- Learn something new every single day.
- Communicate clearly with your peers and clients.
- Design, Develop and Optimize Web Backend and DB Schemas
- Involve yourself in Code structuring, modelling and versioning
- Envision new logic and development methodologies
- Work relentlessly for Bug fixes and code maintenance
- Participate in intra team and cross functional coordination
- Ensure the completion of thorough Quality and Unit testing of developed applications
- Implement outside data source and APIs for instance Payment Gateways
- Framework Prerequisites – ExpressJS, Laravel, Django,
- Database Prerequisites – MySQL, MongoDB, PostgreSQL.
- Familarity with WebRTC, GraphQL and Socket Programming will be plus.
As a candidate, you must possess knowledge of:
- Web Backend or Server Development Workflow.
- Editors, for instance Sublime and VSCode.
- Language Libraries and APIs such as PHP, CURL and Python Packages.
- Frameworks like MVC and MVVM.
- Server Architecture and Frameworks for instance Laravel and Django.
- DB Architecture, Schema design and tools for instance MySQL Workbench.
- Remote Data Handling with REST, JSON and SOAP.
- SDLCs such as Waterfall, SCRUM, Agile.
- Git frameworks like GitHub and GitLab.
Hiring Process :
- Knowledge Assessment MCQ: Day 1
- Coding Assessment Round: Day 1/2
- Technical Interview with CTO: Day 2/3
- CEO & HR Discussion: Day 2/3
Desired candidates must have 2-7 years experience as NodeJs Developer. If the candidate is not able to relocate to Gurgaon then we can also provide permanent Work from home for this position.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Responsible for understanding functional and business requirements and translate them into effective code
- Provide support till deployment of code into production.
- Ownership for ensuring code optimization, problem diagnosis, and on-time delivery
- Implement solutions as per the pre-defined framework /guidelines and adherence to processes
- Finding an optimal solution for the problem statement
- Conduct peer code review.
What candidate should know about:
- Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds
- Excellent hands-on experience with MongoDB, Mongo aggregation, MySQL
- Ability to build REST services, Authentications, MVC applications
- Excellent Object Oriented Programming skills and ability to write modular, secure, scalable, and maintainable code
- Experience with Elastic Search, Redis.
- Knowledge about AWS components (S3, EC2, Cloudfront, Redis Clusters, etc.)
- Self-learning abilities are required
- Familiarity with upcoming new technologies is a strong plus
Opening for MERN Stack Developer to lead scalable Development with competencies in:
- Expert of NodeJS, Express & MongoDB, REST Apis
- Experience in Docker
- Exposure to React, Redis, will be preferred.
Industry: IT-Software / Software Services (SaaS)
Functional Area: Internet & Cloud Technologies
Role Category: Programming & Deployment
Role: Software Developer
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Experience: 2-4 years
Desired Qualifications: B.E. / B.Tech / M.Tech / MCA
- New feature design and implementation, Bug fixing, testing and performance tuning.
- Work on the API and Engines.
- Code deployment on cloud & maintenance of the same.
- Take complete ownership of a product/feature from setup to deployment.
- Time-bound feature delivery & updating.
- Cost-saving using efficient & effective technologies
Role and Responsibilities:
- Work on back-end (+ frontend integration) development of core scripts using NodeJS / MongoDB /Express /Redux, and Redis.
- Manage Key-value based databases like Redis.
- Active participation in the development of a sophisticated platform as one of the leading developers.
- Document code consistently throughout the development process by listing a description of the program, special instructions, and any changes made in database tables on procedural, modular and database level.
- Respond promptly and professionally to bug reports.
- Knowledge of bluebird.js (Promises), Async, etc will be of advantage.
- Coding and programming using Object-Oriented Programming, Data Structure and Algorithms, architecture/ design and build RESTful API.
- Passionate about building products and features and build the product from scratch with thrust on Web security, TLS/SSL, web sockets, etc
- Knows one or more of Wireframes/ Prototyping/ Functional Documentation of business.
Role- Full time
Experience Level- 8 to 13 Years
Job Location- Hyderabad
Key Responsibilities :
Serves as a technical point of contact within the organization by:
Influencing the product requirements, behaviour and design (Automation Platform)
Driving early adoption of technology, features and best practices around product development
Lead development at all layers GUI, Backend ( DevOps Tools API integration) & DB
Work with a team of developers and testers in a highly agile environment to produce high-quality software.
Design and developing house tools. Also, expected to demonstrate new ideas through prototypes/Proof of Concepts.
Evaluate and Assess newer technologies/architecture for product development
Keeping up to date with emerging technologies/tools in DevOps Space and developments trends to assess the impact of the projects.
Should possess Bachelors/Masters/ PhD in computer science with a minimum of 8+ years of experience
Should possess a minimum of 3 years of experience in Products/Tools Development
Should possess expertise in using various DevOps tools libraries and API's (Jenkins/JIRA/AWX/Nexus/GitHub/BitBucket/ SonarQube)
Experience in designing and developing products, tools or test automation frameworks using Java or Python technologies.
Should have a strong understanding of OOPs, SDLC (Agile Safe standards), STLC
Proficient in Python, with a good knowledge of its ecosystems (IDEs and Frameworks)
Familiar with designing and developing applications using AngularJS, HTML5, Bootstrap, NodeJS, MongoDB, etc.
Experience in implementing, consuming and testing Web services Rest APIs would be an added advantage.
Experience working as a Full-Stack developer would be an added advantage
Talent Acquisition Team