- At least 3 years of experience as an Android Developer.
- Be proficient with Kotlin, Coroutines and Java
- Design and build applications for Android devices.
- Maintain quality and ensure responsiveness of applications.
- Collaborate with the rest of the engineering team to design and launch new features.
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning.
- Must be familiar with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services.
About Cognitive Clouds Software Pvt Ltd
We are looking out for an android developer for one of our premium clients
- Experience in handling team of 5+ members
- Experience in developing Android native Applications.
- Experience in Andriod SDK & NDK.
- Proficient in Java and Kotlin.
- Should have Worked on static and dynamic UI designs.
- Working knowledge on Audio & Video streaming
- Working knowledge for remote notification.
- Working knowledge in Relational Database Systems like SQLIte.
Proficient with Swift, Objective C and Cocoa Touch.
Good knowledge in UI & Unit testing.
Good understanding and knowledge in OOPS concepts
Good knowledge in Protocol oriented programming
Good knowledge in SOLID Principles
Deep understanding of MVVM design pattern
Good Knowledge in RXswift Framework
Knowledge in Test Driven Development
Knowledge in continuous integration and continuous development
Hiring for a Series E, Bay Area based 3.1 Billion USD rapidly growing organisation focused on payments, marketing and customer loyalty. You will be responsible for development of alternative payments based on blockchain technologies.
Position: Senior / Lead Engineer –Android
Location: Bangalore (Currently remote but post pandemic you need to relocate)
Roles & Responsibilities
- Design and development of apps for Androidin, Kotlin and JAVA
- Follow Google user interface guidelines and principles of material design
- Ensure performance and maintainability of the apps
- Code review and guidance to other team members to make sure code quality is as desired.
- Researching new frameworks and adapting the best of them in app development.
- Expert knowledge of Kotlin and JAVA
- Expert knowledge of Architectural patterns like MVC, MVVM and Clean Architecture.
- Expert understanding of Androidrun time model
- Experience with offline caching, threading and task management.
- Experience with object oriented design patterns.
- Experience with push notifications and Firebase or other similar PaaS systems.
- An Eye for design details, following pixel perfect designs.
- Experience with 3rd party libraries like okhttp, volley , Soket.io, Realm, Firebase, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, RX Kotlin / JAVA.
- Team management skills.
We are a well-funded B2B travel tech startup. We have raised ~USD 5 mn Pre Series A investment round despite the global pandemic and are looking to grow our Product & Tech team. We are growing rapidly. We have crossed our pre-covid numbers. We want to become the world’s biggest B2B travel company by enabling over million travel agents, travel entrepreneurs, and influencers to grow their business, and achieve Annualized GMV of $25 billion by 2026.
What’s on Offer:
- Best Combination of salary (₹12 to 21 LPA)
- Work on Best Tech Stack - iOS and Swift, Android, Java, Python/Django, NodeJS
- Learn from Best Mentors with Cumulative 50+ years of experience in Tech who previously worked in 4 unicorns.
- Fast Career Growth with fast appraisals and fast salary increase.
- A super passionate team with deep conviction which has stayed together during covid.
- Build world-class tech products and leverage technology to drive growth globally!
- Very high ownership role in a fast-paced environment.
- Great Culture -> No hierarchy/politics nonsense guaranteed!
About us: The founding & engineering team has worked in senior leadership roles at successful internet startups in India and Overseas
- Arun - Cofounder, leads Product & Growth Ex Cars24, TravelTriangle, TripFactory, IIM Bangalore
- Chirag - Cofounder, leads Business Operations Ex Oyo, TravelTriangle, IIM Ahmedabad, IIT Roorkee
- Ashish - Cofounder, leads Technology Ex CTO Cars24, CTO FabFurnish, Gaadi, Ex-Entrepreneur
- Amit: Tech Leader, 15+ yrs Tech exp, Ex Ola, Foodpanda, Shopclues, Cvent,
- Shrawan: Tech Leader, 17+ yrs Tech exp, Ex CTO Millenium Entertainment, One Kosmos
- Akshat: Tech Owner, 14+ yrs Tech exp, Ex Cars24, L&T, Samsung US, Motorola US.
- Rajesh: Tech Owner, 11+ yrs Tech exp, Ex Hike, Foodpanda
Must have technical skills
- Swift programming language (Control flows, Optionals, View Controllers etc).
- Good understanding of Interface Builder, Storyboards.
- Good understanding of Cocoa Pods
- Good understanding of AutoLayouts and building responsive apps for multiple iOS devices
- Understanding of Commonly used data structures like Dictionaries etc.
- Understanding of CoreData and NS UserDefaults.
- Understanding of working with APIs using Alamofire, concepts like Pagination of Lists.
- Good knowledge of MVC for iOS, writing Modular code, creating reusable components.
- Working with Push Notifications on APNS.
- Good understanding of Git.
Good to have:
- Working with Firebase SDK namely Crashlytics, Remote Config, Analytics
- Working with TestFlight or Firebase for Beta Testing
- Working independently and closely with the Product teams
- Has worked in an Agile environment and understands what building an MVP is like
- Worked with Jenkins for iOS
Desired Candidate Profile
- 2.5 to 5 years of experience in developing iOS apps.
- Ethical, hardworking, and 'passionate about startups' mindset
- Is a self-starter, and loves working in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent structured problem-solving ability
- Office Location- Connaught Place, Delhi
Driving design and innovation in the user-facing application to manage Yulus’ fleet, you will be working on Yulu Mobile Application which will include Maps, interaction with IoT devices via Bluetooth, and various other features. You will use your expertise in application development to evaluate and select development methods, processes, standard methodologies and tools. An eye for detail, Pixel perfection
and walking the extra mile to deliver a great user experience is essential.
● Designing and building mobile applications for Apple’s iOS platform.
● Collaborating with the design team to define app features.
● Develop test specs and approaches for the application
● Investigate and resolve performance issues, and inefficiencies
● Ensuring quality and performance of the application to specifications.
● Identifying potential problems and resolving application bottlenecks.
● Fixing application bugs before the final release.
● Understand the market and participate in product roadmap discussions
● Degree from a top engineering college, or equivalent technical background is preferred
● Agility and ability to adapt quickly to changing requirements, scope and priorities
● 2-4 years of industry experience in iOS Mobile Application design and development, with minimum 2 apps deployed in App Store
● A deep familiarity with Swift. Experience working with iOS frameworks such as Maps, core Location, core Bluetooth and Core Animation
● Strong UX/UI design exposure and experience in making apps work intuitively
● Ability to identify issues and improve application performance
● Experience in the usage of instruments to detect memory leaks for performance optimization
● Develop unit and functional test cases
● Familiar with the following – Git repository, Restful API, MVC, MVP, MVVM
● Strong CS fundamentals (with competencies in algorithms and data structures)
● Experience with third-party libraries and APIs Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
● Highly accountable and takes ownership, with a collaborative attitude, and a lifelong learner
Experience: 2-4 Years
Mandatory Technologies: Java, Android Studio, Kotlin (Optional)
We are looking for a native android developer responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a range of android versions.
Must have relevant work experience in mobile development life cycle, Design, build and maintain the Android applications.
Work quickly and efficiently so that app features can be shipped frequently to promote user satisfaction.
Ability to learn quickly through instruction and self training.
Ability to analyze and comprehend existing developed code and reuse existing code in new applications. We have a broad library of already developed products so one must be able to re-use old code and not write new code for everything.
Able to work individually on Projects.
Skills and Qualifications
Required developer with good knowledge of Android native Application development for position of Android developer or Android Team Lead depending on experience.
Qualifications: Good knowledge of developing Android apps either independently or with a team.
Proficient in using Retrofit, SQLite, Java, GPS & Camera based Apps
Experience using RESTful, JSON web services
Solid understanding on core Android Components like Activities and Services.
Attention to details, Must be able to work independently.
* Seniority Level: Assoiate Level
* Industry: Marketing & Advertising
* Employment Type: Full-time
* Job Functions: Engineering , Information and Technology
* Job Location: Bengaluru
* Experience: 2 years
* Work closely with our product and design teams to customise the game experience.
* Prototype new and redesign features for mobile games and apps.
* Strong coding abilities and experience with Kotlin, Java and android SDK.
* A focus on UI design principles, hardware acceleration and making games work intuitively.
* Contribute best-in-class programming skills to develop highly innovative consumer facing mobile products.
* Analyze for performance bottlenecks and profile code for performance.
* Interact with developers all over the world to understand their use.
* BE/B-Tech/M-Tech/MS in Computer Science.
* 2+ Years of experience in Android with an in depth knowledge of Android internals.
* 1+ Year of experience in programming languages like Kotlin and Java.
* Knowledge of common design patterns and their applications.
* App development is a big plus.
* Working knowledge of networking libraries and technologies.
* Hands on experience with GIT is a must.
**WHAT IS IN IT FOR YOU?**
* An opportunity to be a part of a fast scaling start-up in the AdTech space that offers unmatched services and products.
* To work with a team of young enthusiasts who are always upbeat and self-driven to achieve bigger milestones in shorter time spans.
* A workspace, that is wide open as per the open door policy at the company, located in the happening centre of Bangalore
* A well-fed stomach makes the mind work better and therefore- free lunch with a wide variety on all working days of the week, a stocked up pantry to satiate your want for munchies, a Foosball table to burst stress and above all a great working environment.
* We believe that we grow as you grow. Once you are a part of our team, your growth also becomes essential to us, and in order to make sure that happens, there are timely formal and informal feedback sessions.
Experience required- 0 to 2 years
1. Having a personal Mac book is preferred.
2. Knowledge of Java, Objective-C, Swift, web technologies, and UI/UX standards (Mandatory)
3. Good understanding of iOS release cycle and familiarity with CI/CD platform and pipelines
4. Knowledge of iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, etc.
5. Proficient understanding of code versioning tools
6. Understanding of Apple's design principles and interface guidelines.
7. Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field.
Roles and Responsibilities :
1. Writing clean and efficient codes for IOS applications.
2. Troubleshooting and bug fixes for applications, to ensure that codes are clean and secure.
3. Developing new features and user interfaces from wireframe models
4. Recommending changes and enhancements
5. Writing clean, readable, and testable codes.
6. Staying up to date with new mobile technologies trends, applications, and protocols.
You can apply here directly-
Diagnal Technologies is a fully owned subsidiary of Diagnal Inc, Hong Kong. It’s a product company focusing on media and entertainment clients, creating Video on Demand apps for their customers. We are a team of OTT video solution specialists helping our customers build the new digital media industry in Asia Pacific and beyond. We create viable revenue generating video streaming products, enable our customers to gain business and operational insights through big data analytics and empower them to engage with their users more effectively through targeted marketing campaigns. Started its Development Center in Technopark Phase III campus and focusing on Indian and International clients.
Position: Senior Android Developer
Must have skills-Kotlin, MVVM architecture, Dependency Injection(Dagger/KOIN)
- 1-3 years of experience of Android development in a project services or product engineering organisation
- Experience with developing highly polished consumer facing user interfaces with smooth interactivity
- Published applications on the Google Play Store
- Self motivation and ability to manage your own time to get the job done at the high international quality levels we expect
- An engineering Degree in computer science or equivalent practical experience
- A solid understanding of operating system fundamentals, application performance optimisation and backend integration
Senior Android Development Engineer - Chennai
Who we are?
Kaleidofin is a financial platform for the informal sector, which provides solutions tailored to the customer’s goals and are intuitive to use. We are working towards creating fair and transparent financial solutions that can target millions of customers and enterprises in India that don’t have easy access to formal financial planning.
In a very short time span, global investors such as Omidyar Network, Blume Ventures and well known individual investors have supported Kaleidofin’s well thought out business model with $2.8 million in seed funding.
With its focus to harness mobile technology to deliver a paperless experience as well as its focus to harness technology and analytics to predict the right product for the right customer, Kaleidofin aims to become a leading FinTech player bringing financial solutions to everyone.
To know more about Kaleidofin, do visit our site https://kaleidofin.com/
What You’ll Do?
We are seeking extremely smart & independent senior developers who are gung ho about building large scale systems that are going to have a big impact on millions of customers. You will:
- Lead design and development of products working closely with business team
- Independently own software components and co-own entire applications with a small group of fellow developers
- Formally mentor junior software engineers on the team, reviewing design documents, (peer) reviewing code, providing design direction and guidance
- Build performant, scalable, yet secure, enterprise ready android applications with architecture that is fast yet lean on the backend servers enabling them to support millions of users in parallel
- Establish strong engineering best practices and champion their adoption
Who You Need To Be?
- 4+ years’ experience in android software development and delivery
- Bachelors or Masters degree in engineering (preferably computer science or sister branches) from a reputed institute (preferably IITs, NITs, or other top engineering institutes).
- Strong grasp of CS fundamentals, algorithms and excellent problem-solving abilities.
- All experience should be from good product development or e-commerce background.
- Able to take ownership of working with multiple teams – Product, Back end, QA, Business from start of development to go-live.
- Must have shown good stability in all your previous associations.
- Skill set
- Strong knowledge of UI architectural patterns like MVVM(preferable), MVC, MVP, data binding, activity & fragment lifecycle, recycler view, navigation component, layouts (constraint layout preferable), theming etc.
- Should have actively used retrofit, work managers, android jetpack, Rx java, dagger, retrofit, android sdk, GIT/bitbucket, gradle/ant and very keen on exploring other proven tech stack.
- Comfortable with test driven development in android with UI testing, instrumented unit testing and unit testing using junits and mockito
- Have working knowledge of writing backend REST API’s (preferably in Java, spring boot & hibernate) without having to completely depend on backend engineers for delivery
- Has worked in a fast paced agile organization building stateless and re-entrant/resumable android applications.
- Should have worked on building applications across wide range of android devices and android versions.
- Experience of Kotlin (especially kotlin coroutines and koin) is a big plus.