JD for ASP.Net with C# and Azure
Self driven, Motivated, Hardworking, Proactive, Good communication skill and documentation skill, should have experience in gathering business requirement and documentation. Should be a team player
Desirable: - Knowledge on MVC dot net core
- Developing the web based software using computer programming languages such as Asp.net, Sql Server, MVC, Entity framework.
- Creating and maintaining the ASP.NET based websites and their web applications as per the initial guidelines of the client.
About HCL Technologies
Experience in product development field with hands on experience.
Strong Experience in OOPS with .Net, C# or relevant technologies with SQL Server or any RDBMS .
Knowledge in WinForms, WCF is a plus
Experience in rest api, web security, microservices is a plus
Experience in one unit test framework - JUnit/NUnit, Selenium, testNG, etc. is essential.
Working on data structures & algorithms, time & space complexity, OOPs
Transforming Logic to Code
Company IntroductionEnergy Exemplar founded in 1999, is an Australian multinational company that makes optimization-based market simulation software for the electricity, gas, and water industries. Energy Exemplar has its headquarters in Adelaide, South Australia, with regional offices worldwide.Energy Exemplar is the global market leader in the technology of optimization-based energy market simulation. Our software suite, headlined by PLEXOS and Aurora, is used across every region of the world for a wide range of applications, from short-term analysis to long-term planning studies. Driven by the frenetic pace of advancements in computing technology and mathematical algorithms, our people continually think of novel approaches and more realistic simulations that enhance decision making, create market opportunities that benefit us all and enable utilities and regulatory authorities to become smarter, more energy efficient and profitable.
- .NET Framework & .NET Core
- Must have system design and architecture experience
- Must have experience of building APIs, event driven architecture, micro services, real time integration using .NET
- Must have experience on MySQL / PostgreSQL databases
- Own the Engineering deliverables, including technical design, coding, testing, and debugging
- Preferred experience in AWS (if not some other cloud infra)
- Drive the use of agile practices through the team and the continuous evolution of development practices
- Act of a technology thought leader, driving technology practices
- Excellent knowledge of continuous integration, infrastructure as code, application release automation concepts, frameworks & tool
- Ability to automate the delivery of cloud infrastructure and applications using a variety of languages
- Strong knowledge of .NET web frameworkwith .Net 3.5/4.0 Version.
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming.
- Skill for writing reusable libraries.
- Familiar with various design and architectural patterns.
- Knowledge of concurrency patterns.
- Familiarity with Microsoft SQL Server.
- Experience with popular web application frameworks.
- Familiarity with Windows Presentation Framework.
- Knack for writing clean, readable, and easily maintainable code.
- Understanding of fundamental design principles for building a scalable application
- Experience creating database schemas that represent and support business processes.
Opportunity for Unix Developer!!
We at Datametica are looking for talented Unix engineers who would get trained and will get the opportunity to work on Google Cloud Platform, DWH and Big Data.
Experience - 2 to 7 years
Job location - Pune
Strong experience in Unix with Shell Scripting development.
What opportunities do we offer?
-Selected candidates will be provided training opportunities in one or more of following: Google Cloud, AWS, DevOps Tools and Big Data technologies like Hadoop, Pig, Hive, Spark, Sqoop, Flume and Kafka
- You would get chance to be part of the enterprise-grade implementation of Cloud and Big Data systems
- You will play an active role in setting up the Modern data platform based on Cloud and Big Data
- You would be a part of teams with rich experience in various aspects of distributed systems and computing.
We are searching for an organized, ambitious Tech Lead with hands-on experience in .NET and data management methods with MongoDB, SQL.
In this role, you should be able to write functional code with a sharp eye for spotting defects. You should be a team player and an excellent communicator. If you are also passionate about the .NET framework and software design/architecture, we- d like to meet you.
Your goal will be to help internal teams to design, develop and maintain software.
Responsibilities and Duties :
- Writing clean, scalable code using .NET programming languages.
- Working on Architecture and Standards team to validate designs and standards.
- Perform coding, bug verification, unit testing, and integration testing.
- Build high-quality scalable and predictable web applications on the .NET Technology stack and maintain internal and external facing web applications.
- Creating and integrating services and APIs using Web API 2 for various products and applications.
- Working on system architecture and databasing in MySQL and NoSQL.
- Make regular modifications to existing software for error correction, adaptation to new hardware, and improving overall function and performance
- Evaluate new code for reliable architecture, stability, reusability, performance, automation, security, and metrics
- Using JSON to store and transport data.
- Working with other team members and the team lead using Project Management Tools and Version Source Control to create industry-leading technological products.
- 4 - 7 years of experience in MongoDB.
- Candidate should have 2 years of experience as a tech lead.
- Knowledge of .NET development and lifecycle methods in C# Language.
- Experience in making Web API 2 including routes, class components, async methods, parallel programming, authentication, and authorization, etc.
- Experience and hands-on knowledge of data management methods with MongoDB, MySQL, or NoSQL, etc.
- Should have experience and understanding of using JSON.
- Knowledge and experience working with AWS Cloud and cloud computing techniques is an added advantage, but not a requirement.
- Having a BSc Degree in Computer Science is optional but should have some educational knowledge of computer science
- Experienced in C# MVC
- Framework, practical implementation of Object Oriented Concepts, N-Tier Architecture
- development and understanding of JSON, XML, SOAP.
- Good hands-on coding skills in Java Script, Ajax, C#, ASP.Net, jQuery
Knowledge of working Android iOS mobile development would be added advantage
- Good communication and analytical skills are must.
- Candidates with experience will be preferred.
Primary Roles and Responsibilities:
- Participate in requirements analysis.
- Collaborate with internal teams to develop software design and architecture.
- Candidate should be able to write clean, scalable code using C#.
- Revise, update, refactor and debug code.
- Test and deploy applications.
- Resourcefulness and troubleshooting.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Development and unit testing of web applications including back-end (microservices), maintenance & level 3 support of the same
- Assist Project Managers, Business Analysts, and Tech Lead in project planning (provide estimates, risk analysis, requirements analysis, technical options)
- Software Architecture
- Involvement in full life cycle of projects (including requirement analysis and system design, development and support if required)
- Support and work collaboratively with teams across areas of design, development, quality assurance and operations
- Commit your knowledge and experience into team success
- A small amount of travel (when needed) to work with other offices
- Attend meetings to discuss and demonstrate solutions at both technical and business level
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- 5+ years web application development experience
- 3+ years developing with Python
- 3+ years developing with C# and .NET Framework 4.x
- Experience with ASP.NET MVC, ASP.NET WebAPI 2, LINQ, and WCF
- Dependency Injection and other common ASP.NET MVC design patterns
- Experience with API design and development using REST
- Experience with performance optimization
- Experience integrating security best practices into the SDLC
- Experience with object-oriented programming (OOP) and OOP patterns
- Experience with Git
- 1+ years of Agile development experience
- Experience manipulating and working with data in a variety of forms: csv, xml, json, structured and unstructured
- Experience with SQL database schema design and querying. Microsoft SQL Server and PostGreSQL are used and preferred.
DESIRABLE SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Knowledge of JIRA, Bamboo, Confluence, or BitBucket is a plus.
- SPA (Single Page Application) design and implementation is a plus
- Experience with any ORM such as Entity Framework or NHibernate is a plus (NHibernate is preferred)
- Experience with TypeScript is a plus
- Experience with MS Build is a plus
- Experience with CI/CD is a plus
- Experience with Object Mapping Frameworks (AutoMapper, etc) is a plus
- Understanding of OOD, DDD and TDD is a plus
- AWS-based development is a plus
- Knowledge of Flask is a plus.
- Clever personality
- Strong spirit skills set: conflict resistant, self -motivated, result-oriented, responsible, honest, “open”, courageous
What you'll do:
- Solve complex development problems and produce the highest quality code while striving to push technical boundaries
- Work closely with both external clients and internal, cross-functional product and technical teams to support multiple projects
- Maintain technical design documentation, communicating architectural and design changes to development teams
- Conduct regular design and code reviews, establishing and publishing quality and performance metrics
- Manage and foster a team-oriented environment, providing technical oversight to team members
- Bachelor of Science
- 9+ years of experience working with .NET technologies, with advanced proficiency in C#
- A minimum of 4-5 years working with SQL Server Databases, designing new or altering existing table structures to meet project requirements
- Demonstrated knowledge of enterprise architecture and SOA services
- Strong background in web technologies and architectures
- Technical acumen and understanding of Agile technical practices and how they operate within an Agile organization
- Strong Communication Skills
- Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment
- Data-driven, analytical approach to problem solving and project management
- Experience working in a product-based IT company and/or banking and financial services company
- Familiarity with multiple implementation standards and methodologies, including Agile
- Experience working with ASP.NET MVC, Entity Framework, LINQ, NoSQL, Message Queue, and building Reusable Libraries
Immediate Interviewing for Developer for Rajahmundry Location.
1+ Years Experience on software development on any software language.
Experience with software design and development in a test-driven environment
Ability to learn new languages and technologies
Excellent communication and presentation skills