Data driven decision-making is core to advertising technology at AdElement. We are looking for sharp, disciplined, and highly quantitative machine learning/ artificial intellignce engineers with big data experience and a passion for digital marketing to help drive informed decision-making. You will work with top-talent and cutting edge technology and have a unique opportunity to turn your insights into products influencing billions. The potential candidate will have an extensive background in distributed training frameworks, will have experience to deploy related machine learning models end to end, and will have some experience in data-driven decision making of machine learning infrastructure enhancement. This is your chance to leave your legacy and be part of a highly successful and growing company.
- 2+ years of industry experience with Python in a programming intensive role
- 1+ years of experience with one or more of the following machine learning topics: classification, clustering, optimization, recommendation system, graph mining, deep learning
- 2+ years of industry experience with distributed computing frameworks such as Hadoop/Spark, Kubernetes ecosystem, etc
- 2+ years of industry experience with popular deep learning frameworks such as Spark MLlib, Keras, Tensorflow, PyTorch, etc
- 2+ years of industry experience with major cloud computing services
- An effective communicator with the ability to explain technical concepts to a non-technical audience
- (Preferred) Prior experience with ads product development (e.g., DSP/ad-exchange/SSP)
- Collaborate across multiple teams - Data Science, Operations & Engineering on unique machine learning system challenges at scale
- Leverage distributed training systems to build scalable machine learning pipelines including ETL, model training and deployments in Real-Time Bidding space.
- Design and implement solutions to optimize distributed training execution in terms of model hyperparameter optimization, model training/inference latency and system-level bottlenecks
- Research state-of-the-art machine learning infrastructures to improve data healthiness, model quality and state management during the lifecycle of ML models refresh.
- Optimize integration between popular machine learning libraries and cloud ML and data processing frameworks.
- Build Deep Learning models and algorithms with optimal parallelism and performance on CPUs/ GPUs.
- MTech or Ph.D. in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Mathematics or related fields
AdElement is an online advertising startup based in Pune. We do AI driven ad personalization for video and display ads. Audiences are targeted algorithmically across biddable sources of ad inventory through real time bidding. We are looking to grow our teams to meet the rapidly expanding market opportunity.
- Design machine learning systems
- Research and implement appropriate ML algorithms and tools
- Develop machine learning applications according to requirements
- Select appropriate datasets and data representation methods
- Run machine learning tests and experiments
- Perform statistical analysis and fine-tuning using test results
- Train and retrain systems when necessary
Requirements for the Job
- Bachelor’s/Master's/PhD in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics or equivalent field andmust have a minimum of 2 years of overall experience in tier one colleges
- Minimum 1 year of experience working as a Data Scientist in deploying ML at scale in production
- Experience in machine learning techniques (e.g. NLP, Computer Vision, BERT, LSTM etc..) andframeworks (e.g. TensorFlow, PyTorch, Scikit-learn, etc.)
- Working knowledge in deployment of Python systems (using Flask, Tensorflow Serving)
- Previous experience in following areas will be preferred: Natural Language Processing(NLP) - Using LSTM and BERT; chatbots or dialogue systems, machine translation, comprehension of text, text summarization.
- Computer Vision - Deep Neural Networks/CNNs for object detection and image classification, transfer learning pipeline and object detection/instance segmentation (Mask R-CNN, Yolo, SSD).
What are the Key Responsibilities:
- Design NLP applications
- Select appropriate annotated datasets for Supervised Learning methods
- Use effective text representations to transform natural language into useful features
- Find and implement the right algorithms and tools for NLP tasks
- Develop NLP systems according to requirements
- Train the developed model and run evaluation experiments
- Perform statistical analysis of results and refine models
- Extend ML libraries and frameworks to apply in NLP tasks
- Remain updated in the rapidly changing field of machine learning
What are we looking for:
- Proven experience as an NLP Engineer or similar role
- Understanding of NLP techniques for text representation, semantic extraction techniques, data structures, and modeling
- Ability to effectively design software architecture
- Deep understanding of text representation techniques (such as n-grams, a bag of words, sentiment analysis etc), statistics and classification algorithms
- Knowledge of Python, Java, and R
- Ability to write robust and testable code
- Experience with machine learning frameworks (like Keras or PyTorch) and libraries (like sci-kit-learn)
- Strong communication skills
- An analytical mind with problem-solving abilities
- Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Computational Linguistics, or similar field
Senior Data Scientist
- 6+ years Experienced in building data pipelines and deployment pipelines for machine learning models
- 4+ years’ experience with ML/AI toolkits such as Tensorflow, Keras, AWS Sagemaker, MXNet, H20, etc.
- 4+ years’ experience developing ML/AI models in Python/R
- Must have leadership abilities to lead a project and team.
- Must have leadership skills to lead and deliver projects, be proactive, take ownership, interface with business, represent the team and spread the knowledge.
- Strong knowledge of statistical data analysis and machine learning techniques (e.g., Bayesian, regression, classification, clustering, time series, deep learning).
- Should be able to help deploy various models and tune them for better performance.
- Working knowledge in operationalizing models in production using model repositories, API s and data pipelines.
- Experience with machine learning and computational statistics packages.
- Experience with Data Bricks, Data Lake.
- Experience with Dremio, Tableau, Power Bi.
- Experience working with spark ML, spark DL with Pyspark would be a big plus!
- Working knowledge of relational database systems like SQL Server, Oracle.
- Knowledge of deploying models in platforms like PCF, AWS, Kubernetes.
- Good knowledge in Continuous integration suites like Jenkins.
- Good knowledge in web servers (Apache, NGINX).
- Good knowledge in Git, Github, Bitbucket.
- Working knowledge in operationalizing models in production using model repositories, APIs and data pipelines.
- Java, R, and Python programming experience.
- Should be very familiar with (MS SQL, Teradata, Oracle, DB2).
- Big Data – Hadoop.
- Expert knowledge using BI tools e.g.Tableau
- Experience with machine learning and computational statistics packages.
Sr AI Scientist, Bengaluru
Synapsica is a growth stage HealthTech startup founded by alumni from IIT Kharagpur, AIIMS New Delhi, and IIM Ahmedabad. We believe healthcare needs to be transparent and objective, while being affordable. Every patient has the right to know exactly what is happening in their bodies and they don’t have to rely on cryptic 2 liners given to them as diagnosis. Towards this aim, we are building an artificial intelligence enabled cloud based platform to analyse medical images and create v2.0 of advanced radiology reporting. We are backed by YCombinator and other investors from India, US and Japan. We are proud to have GE, AIIMS, the Spinal Kinetics as our partners.
Your Roles and Responsibilities
The role involves computer vision tasks including development, customization and training of Convolutional Neural Networks (CNNs); application of ML techniques (SVM, regression, clustering etc.) and traditional Image Processing (OpenCV etc.). The role is research focused and would involve going through and implementing existing research papers, deep dive of problem analysis, generating new ideas, automating and optimizing key processes.
- 4+ years of relevant experience in solving complex real-world problems at scale via computer vision based deep learning.
- Strong problem-solving ability
- Prior experience with Python, cuDNN, Tensorflow, PyTorch, Keras, Caffe (or similar Deep Learning frameworks).
- Extensive understanding of computer vision/image processing applications like object classification, segmentation, object detection etc
- Ability to write custom Convolutional Neural Network Architecture in Pytorch (or similar)
- Experience of GPU/DSP/other Multi-core architecture programming
- Effective communication with other project members and project stakeholders
- Detail-oriented, eager to learn, acquire new skills
- Prior Project Management and Team Leadership experience
- Ability to plan work and meet deadlines
Location: Ahmedabad / Pune
InFoCusp is a company working in the broad field of Computer Science, Software Engineering, and Artificial Intelligence (AI). It is headquartered in Ahmedabad, India, having a branch office in Pune.
We have worked on / are working on AI projects / algorithms-heavy projects with applications ranging in finance, healthcare, e-commerce, legal, HR/recruiting, pharmaceutical, leisure sports and computer gaming domains. All of this is based on the core concepts of data science,
computer vision, machine learning (with emphasis on deep learning), cloud computing, biomedical signal processing, text and natural language processing, distributed systems, embedded systems and Internet of Things.
● Applying machine learning, deep learning, and signal processing on large datasets (Audio, sensors, images, videos, text) to develop models.
● Architecting large scale data analytics / modeling systems.
● Designing and programming machine learning methods and integrating them into our ML framework / pipeline.
● Analyzing data collected from various sources,
● Evaluate and validate the analysis with statistical methods. Also presenting this in a lucid form to people not familiar with the domain of data science / computer science.
● Writing specifications for algorithms, reports on data analysis, and documentation of algorithms.
● Evaluating new machine learning methods and adopting them for our
● Feature engineering to add new features that improve model
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
● Background and knowledge of recent advances in machine learning, deep learning, natural language processing, and/or image/signal/video processing with at least 3 years of professional work experience working on real-world data.
● Strong programming background, e.g. Python, C/C++, R, Java, and knowledge of software engineering concepts (OOP, design patterns).
● Knowledge of machine learning libraries Tensorflow, Jax, Keras, scikit-learn, pyTorch. Excellent mathematical and skills and background, e.g. accuracy, significance tests, visualization, advanced probability concepts
● Ability to perform both independent and collaborative research.
● Excellent written and spoken communication skills.
● A proven ability to work in a cross-discipline environment in defined time frames. Knowledge and experience of deploying large-scale systems using distributed and cloud-based systems (Hadoop, Spark, Amazon EC2, Dataflow) is a big plus.
● Knowledge of systems engineering is a big plus.
● Some experience in project management and mentoring is also a big plus.
- B.E.\B. Tech\B.S. candidates' entries with significant prior experience in the aforementioned fields will be considered.
- M.E.\M.S.\M. Tech\PhD preferably in fields related to Computer Science with experience in machine learning, image and signal processing, or statistics preferred.
Lead Machine Learning Engineer
IDfy is ranked amongst the World's Top 100 Regulatory Technology companies for the last two years. IDfy's AI-powered technology solutions help real people unlock real opportunities. We create the confidence required for people and businesses to engage with each other in the digital world. If you have used any major payment wallets, digitally opened a bank account , have used a self-drive car, have played a real-money online game, or hosted people through AirBnB, it's quite likely that your identity has been verified through IDfy at some point.
About the team
- The machine learning team is a closely knit team responsible for building models and services that support key workflows for IDfy.
- Our models are critical for these workflows and as such are expected to perform accurately and with low latency. We use a mix of conventional and hand-crafted deep learning models.
- The team comes from diverse backgrounds and experience. We respect opinions and believe in honest, open communication.
- We work directly with business and product teams to craft solutions for our customers. We know that we are, and function as a platform and not a services company.
About the role
In this role you will:
- Work on all aspects of a production machine learning platform: acquiring data, training and building models, deploying models, building API services for exposing these models, maintaining them in production, and more.
- Work on performance tuning of models
- From time to time work on support and debugging of these production systems
- Work on researching the latest technology in the areas of our interest and applying it to build newer products and enhancement of the existing platform.
- Building workflows for training and production systems
- Contribute to documentation
While the emphasis will be on researching, building and deploying models into production, you will be expected to contribute to aspects mentioned above.
- You are a seasoned machine learning engineer (or data scientist). Our ideal candidate is someone with 8+ years of experience in production machine learning.
- You should be experienced in framing and solving complex problems with the application of machine learning or deep learning models.
- Deep expertise in computer vision or NLP with the experience of putting it into production at scale.
- You have experienced that and understand that modelling is only a small part of building and delivering AI solutions and know what it takes to keep a high-performance system up and running.
- Managing a large scale production ML system for at least a couple of years
- Optimization and tuning of models for deployment at scale
- Monitoring and debugging of production ML systems
- An enthusiasm and drive to learn, assimilate and disseminate the state of the art research. A lot of what we are building will require innovative approaches using newly researched models and applications.
- Past experience of mentoring junior colleagues
- Knowledge of and experience in ML Ops and tooling for efficient machine learning processes
Good to Have
- Our stack also includes languages like Go and Elixir. We would love it if you know any of these or take interest in functional programming.
- We use Docker and Kubernetes for deploying our services, so an understanding of this would be useful to have.
- Experience in using any other platform, frameworks, tools.
Other things to keep in mind
- Our goal is to help a significant part of the world’s population unlock real opportunities. This is an opportunity to make a positive impact here, and we hope you like it as much as we do.
Life At IDfy
People at IDfy care about creating value. We take pride in the strong collaborative culture that we have built, and our love for solving challenging problems. Life at IDfy is not always what you’d expect at a tech start-up that’s growing exponentially every quarter. There’s still time and space for balance.
We host regular talks, events and performances around Life, Art, Sports, and Technology; continuously sparking creative neurons in our people to keep their intellectual juices flowing. There’s never a dull day at IDfy. The office environment is casual and it goes beyond just the dress code. We have no conventional hierarchies and believe in an open-door policy where everyone is approachable.
● Working on an awesome AI product for the eCommerce domain.
● Build the next-generation information extraction, computer vision product powered
by state-of-the-art AI and Deep Learning techniques.
● Work with an international top-notch engineering team with full commitment to
Machine Learning development.
Desired Candidate Profile
● Passionate about search & AI technologies. Open to collaborating with colleagues &
● Good understanding of the mainstream deep learning models from multiple domains:
computer vision, NLP, reinforcement learning, model optimization, etc.
● Hands-on experience on deep learning frameworks, e.g. Tensorflow, Pytorch, MXNet,
BERT. Able to implement the latest DL model using existing API, open-source libraries
in a short time.
● Hands-on experience with the Cloud-Native techniques. Good understanding of web
services and modern software technologies.
● Maintained/contributed machine learning projects, familiar with the agile software
development process, CICD workflow, ticket management, code-review, version
● Skilled in the following programming languages: Python 3.
● Good English skills especially for writing and reading documentation
We are currently looking for a Junior Data Scientist to join our growing Data Science team in Panchkula. As a Jr. Data Scientist, you will work closely with the Head of Data Science and a variety of cross-functional teams to identify opportunities to enhance the customer journey, reduce churn, improve user retention, and drive revenue.
- Medium to Expert level proficiency in either R or Python.
- Expert level proficiency in SQL scripting for RDBMS and NoSQL DBs (especially MongoDB)
- Tracking and insights on key metrics around User Journey, User Retention, Churn Modelling and Prediction, etc.
- Medium-to-Highly skilled in data-structures and ML algorithms, with the ability to create efficient solutions to complex problems.
- Experience of working on an end-to-end data science pipeline: problem scoping, data gathering, EDA, modeling, insights, visualizations, monitoring and maintenance.
- Medium-to-Proficient in creating beautiful Tableau dashboards.
- Problem-solving: Ability to break the problem into small parts and apply relevant techniques to drive the required outcomes.
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of machine learning, probability theory, statistics, and algorithms. You will be required to discuss and use various algorithms and approaches on a daily basis.
- Proficient in at least a few of the following: regression, Bayesian methods, tree-based learners, SVM, RF, XGBOOST, time series modelling, GLM, GLMM, clustering, Deep learning etc.
Good to Have
- Experience in one of the upcoming technologies like deep learning, recommender systems, etc.
- Experience of working in the Gaming domain
- Marketing analytics, cross-sell, up-sell, campaign analytics, fraud detection
- Experience in building and maintaining Data Warehouses in AWS would be a big plus!
- PF and gratuity
- Working 5 days a week
- Paid leaves (CL, SL, EL, ML) and holidays
- Parties, festivals, birthday celebrations, etc
- Equability: absence of favouritism in hiring & promotion
Company Profile and Job Description
AthenasOwl (AO) is our “AI for Media” solution that helps content creators and broadcasters to create and curate smarter content. We launched the product in 2017 as an AI-powered suite meant for the media and entertainment industry. Clients use AthenaOwl's context adapted technology for redesigning content, taking better targeting decisions, automating hours of post-production work and monetizing massive content libraries.
For more details visit: www.athenasowl.tv
Senior Machine Learning Engineer
4 -6 Years of experience
Mumbai (Malad W)
- Develop cutting edge machine learning solutions at scale to solve computer vision problems in the domain of media, entertainment and sports
- Collaborate with media houses and broadcasters across the globe to solve niche problems in the field of post-production, archiving and viewership
- Manage a team of highly motivated engineers to deliver high-impact solutions quickly and at scale
The ideal candidate should have:
- Strong programming skills in any one or more programming languages like Python and C/C++
- Sound fundamentals of data structures, algorithms and object-oriented programming
- Hands-on experience with any one popular deep learning framework like TensorFlow, PyTorch, etc.
- Experience in implementing Deep Learning Solutions (Computer Vision, NLP etc.)
- Ability to quickly learn and communicate the latest findings in AI research
- Creative thinking for leveraging machine learning to build end-to-end intelligent software systems
- A pleasantly forceful personality and charismatic communication style
- Someone who will raise the average effectiveness of the team and has demonstrated exceptional abilities in some area of their life. In short, we are looking for a “Difference Maker”