Artificial Neural Network (ANN) Jobs in Bangalore (Bengaluru)
Position: Senior Speech Recognition Engineer
- Experience : 6+ Years
- Salary : As per market standards
- Location: Bangalore
- Work Mode: Only WFO
- Notice Period: immediate to 30 Days of notice
DATA SCIENTIST-MACHINE LEARNING
GormalOne LLP. Mumbai IN
GormalOne is a social impact Agri tech enterprise focused on farmer-centric projects. Our vision is to make farming highly profitable for the smallest farmer, thereby ensuring India's “Nutrition security”. Our mission is driven by the use of advanced technology. Our technology will be highly user-friendly, for the majority of farmers, who are digitally naive. We are looking for people, who are keen to use their skills to transform farmers' lives. You will join a highly energized and competent team that is working on advanced global technologies such as OCR, facial recognition, and AI-led disease prediction amongst others.
GormalOne is looking for a machine learning engineer to join. This collaborative yet dynamic, role is suited for candidates who enjoy the challenge of building, testing, and deploying end-to-end ML pipelines and incorporating ML Ops best practices across different technology stacks supporting a variety of use cases. We seek candidates who are curious not only about furthering their own knowledge of ML Ops best practices through hands-on experience but can simultaneously help uplift the knowledge of their colleagues.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Individual contributor
- Developing and maintaining an end-to-end data science project
- Deploying scalable applications on different platform
- Ability to analyze and enhance the efficiency of existing products
What are we looking for?
- 3 to 5 Years of experience as a Data Scientist
- Skilled in Data Analysis, EDA, Model Building, and Analysis.
- Basic coding skills in Python
- Decent knowledge of Statistics
- Creating pipelines for ETL and ML models.
- Experience in the operationalization of ML models
- Good exposure to Deep Learning, ANN, DNN, CNN, RNN, and LSTM.
- Hands-on experience in Keras, PyTorch or Tensorflow
- Tech/BE in Computer Science or Information Technology
- Certification in AI, ML, or Data Science is preferred.
- Master/Ph.D. in a relevant field is preferred.
- Exp in tools and packages like Tensorflow, MLFlow, Airflow
- Exp in object detection techniques like YOLO
- Exposure to cloud technologies
- Operationalization of ML models
- Good understanding and exposure to MLOps
Kindly note: Salary shall be commensurate with qualifications and experience
- Build state of the art langugae models to understand vernacular languages.
- Build and push machine learning models to optimise the results.
- Consume real-time data and build layers around that to leverage customer understanding.
- Our state-of-the-art models are ingesting and generating relevant search results for our customers weekly. Work directly with our current models to tune them to the abundant inflow of data as well as architecting new ones to further infuse AI into search workflows.
- Bee an integral part of Zevi, working on the core tech that makes our product what it is today. It doesn’t stop there though: As we collect more and more insights, get ready to shape the future of search.
Skills and Experience expected:
- Have at least 2 years of experience working with language models, building, fine-tuning, training them.
- Have closely read NLP publications and implemented some of them.
- Have designed and implemented a scalable ML infrastructure that is both secure and modular.
- Have pushed deep learning models in production.
- Have been responsible for breaking down and solving complex problems.
- Have developed engineering principles and designed processes/workflows.
- Have experience working in Python, sklearn, Pytorch, Tensorflow, and are an expert in at least one of those technologies.
What can you expect from Zevi ?
- Closely work with leading enterprise engineering teams.
- Be a part of highly motivated core team.
- Get access and contribute to all strategies being built by Zevi.
- Full ownership of your product line.
Mainstream fitness formats are a primitive solution to the modern problems of a sedentary lifestyle. At Insane.ai, we are merging gaming and fitness to change the way people workout. We use computer vision, AR and artificial intelligence on the edge to create delightful fitness games. We are a fast-paced, VC-funded startup based in Bangalore, founded by IIT Bombay graduates with deep experience in building internet products, AR/VR, and autonomous driving.
Are you passionate about building computers that can see? We are using AR technologies to build the future of interactive fitness. Our computer vision and ML pipeline converts your body to a game controller. As a computer vision engineer, you will be responsible for implementing and fine-tuning algorithms and deploying them to edge devices, to enable novel human-computer interaction. There will be a fair bit of research involved - we are building bleeding-edge tech!
If the combination of cutting edge user experiences, building delightful products for real users, and cutting-edge research appeals to you, then we’d love to talk.
What’s required of you
Design, develop and maintain production computer vision systems that are used to enhance Insane.ai’s capabilities for the delight of our users.
Collaborate cross-functionally with products, operations and other engineering teams to ship advanced computer vision solutions to enable new AR experiences.
What we are looking for
1-3 years of hands-on experience in computer vision and machine learning projects to solve real-world problems involving vision tasks such as object detection, object tracking, instance segmentation, activity detection, depth estimation, optical flow, multi-view geometry, domain adaptation etc.
Deep insights into data characteristics and the ability to map those to appropriate model architectures
Working knowledge of SOTA techniques in CV, ML and Deep Learning in particular
Strong Python programming skills and understanding of deep learning frameworks and workflows
What we are offering
Competitive salary and equity packages
Job is based in Bangalore. We work flexibly, combining working from home and in the office. Only candidates who can work in our Bangalore office a few days a week will be considered.
Fast-paced startup environment with high autonomy and a culture of shipping things fast
Your work will be at the bleeding edge of technology and lifestyle
Job Title – Data Scientist (Forecasting)
Anicca Data is seeking a Data Scientist (Forecasting) who is motivated to apply his/her/their skill set to solve complex and challenging problems. The focus of the role will center around applying deep learning models to real-world applications. The candidate should have experience in training, testing deep learning architectures. This candidate is expected to work on existing codebases or write an optimized codebase at Anicca Data. The ideal addition to our team is self-motivated, highly organized, and a team player who thrives in a fast-paced environment with the ability to learn quickly and work independently.
Job Location: Remote (for time being) and Bangalore, India (post-COVID crisis)
- At least 3+ years of experience in a Data Scientist role
- Bachelor's/Master’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Statistics, Mathematics, or similar quantitative discipline. D. will add merit to the application process
- Experience with large data sets, big data, and analytics
- Exposure to statistical modeling, forecasting, and machine learning. Deep theoretical and practical knowledge of deep learning, machine learning, statistics, probability, time series forecasting
- Training Machine Learning (ML) algorithms in areas of forecasting and prediction
- Experience in developing and deploying machine learning solutions in a cloud environment (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud) for production systems
- Research and enhance existing in-house, open-source models, integrate innovative techniques, or create new algorithms to solve complex business problems
- Experience in translating business needs into problem statements, prototypes, and minimum viable products
- Experience managing complex projects including scoping, requirements gathering, resource estimations, sprint planning, and management of internal and external communication and resources
- Write C++ and Python code along with TensorFlow, PyTorch to build and enhance the platform that is used for training ML models
- Worked on forecasting projects – both classical and ML models
- Experience with training time series forecasting methods like Moving Average (MA) and Autoregressive Integrated Moving Average (ARIMA) with Neural Networks (NN) models as Feed-forward NN and Nonlinear Autoregressive
- Strong background in forecasting accuracy drivers
- Experience in Advanced Analytics techniques such as regression, classification, and clustering
- Ability to explain complex topics in simple terms, ability to explain use cases and tell stories
● Research and develop advanced statistical and machine learning models for
analysis of large-scale, high-dimensional data.
● Dig deeper into data, understand characteristics of data, evaluate alternate
models and validate hypotheses through theoretical and empirical approaches.
● Productize has proven or working models into production-quality code.
● Collaborate with product management, marketing, and engineering teams in
Business Units to elicit & understand their requirements & challenges and
develop potential solutions
● Stay current with the latest research and technology ideas; share knowledge by
clearly articulating results and ideas to key decision-makers.
● File patents for innovative solutions that add to the company's IP portfolio
● 4 to 6 years of strong experience in data mining, machine learning and
● BS/MS/Ph.D. in Computer Science, Statistics, Applied Math, or related areas
from Premier institutes ( only IITs / IISc / BITS / Top NITs or top US university
● Experience in productizing models to code in a fast-paced start-up
● Fluency in analytical tools such as Matlab, R, Weka etc.
● Strong intuition for data and Keen aptitude on large scale data analysis
● Strong communication and collaboration skills.
Building out and manage a young data science vertical within the organization
Provide technical leadership in the areas of machine learning, analytics, and data sciences
Work with the team and create a roadmap to solve the company’s requirements by solving data-mining, analytics, and ML problems by Identifying business problems that could be solved using Data Science and scoping it out end to end.
Solve business problems by applying advanced Machine Learning algorithms and complex statistical models on large volumes of data.
Develop heuristics, algorithms, and models to deanonymize entities on public blockchains
Data Mining - Extend the organization’s proprietary dataset by introducing new data collection methods and by identifying new data sources.
Keep track of the latest trends in cryptocurrency usage on open-web and dark-web and develop counter-measures to defeat concealment techniques used by criminal actors.
Develop in-house algorithms to generate risk scores for blockchain transactions.
Work with data engineers to implement the results of your work.
Assemble large, complex data sets that meet functional / non-functional business requirements.
Build, scale and deploy holistic data science products after successful prototyping.
Clearly articulate and present recommendations to business partners, and influence future plans based on insights.
>8+ years of relevant experience as a Data Scientist or Analyst. A few years of work experience solving NLP problems or other ML problems is a plus
Must have previously managed a team of at least 5 data scientists or analysts or demonstrate that they have prior experience in scaling a data science function from the ground
Good understanding of python, bash scripting, and basic cloud platform skills (on GCP or AWS)
Excellent communication skills and analytical skills
What you’ll get
Work closely with the Founders in helping grow the organization to the next level alongside some of the best and brightest talents around you
An excellent culture, we encourage collaboration, growth, and learning amongst the team
Competitive salary and equity
An autonomous and flexible role where you will be trusted with key tasks.
An opportunity to have a real impact and be part of a company with purpose.
∙Bachelors in Computer Science/Mathematics + Research (Machine Learning, Deep Learning, Statistics, Data Mining, Game Theory or core mathematical areas) from Tier1 tech institutes.
∙3+ years of relevant experience in building large scale machine learning or deep learning models and/or systems.
∙1 year or more of experience specifically with deep learning (CNN, RNN, LSTM, RBM etc).
∙Strong working knowledge of deep learning, machine learning, and statistics.
- Deep domain understanding of Personalization, Search and Visual.
∙Strong math skills with statistical modeling / machine learning.
∙Hands-on experience building models with deep learning frameworks like MXNet or Tensorflow.
∙Experience in using Python, statistical/machine learning libs.
∙Ability to think creatively and solve problems.
∙Data presentation skills.
∙MS/ Ph.D. (Machine Learning, Deep Learning, Statistics, Data Mining, Game Theory or core mathematical areas) from IISc and other Top Global Universities.
∙Or, Publications in highly accredited journals (If available, please share links to your published work.).
∙Or, history of scaling ML/Deep learning algorithm at massively large scale.