Senior Devops Engineer
Who are we?
Searce is a niche’ Cloud Consulting business with futuristic tech DNA. We do new-age tech to realise the “Next” in the “Now” for our Clients. We specialise in Cloud Data Engineering, AI/Machine Learning and Advanced Cloud infra tech such as Anthos and Kubernetes. We are one of the top & the fastest growing partners for Google Cloud and AWS globally with over 2,500 clients successfully moved to cloud.
What do we believe?
- Best practices are overrated
- Implementing best practices can only make one n ‘average’ .
- Honesty and Transparency
- We believe in naked truth. We do what we tell and tell what we do.
- Client Partnership
- Client - Vendor relationship: No. We partner with clients instead.
- And our sales team comprises 100% of our clients.
How do we work?
It’s all about being Happier first. And rest follows. Searce work culture is defined by HAPPIER.
- Humble: Happy people don’t carry ego around. We listen to understand; not to respond.
- Adaptable: We are comfortable with uncertainty. And we accept changes well. As that’s what life's about.
- Positive: We are super positive about work & life in general. We love to forget and forgive. We don’t hold grudges. We don’t have time or adequate space for it.
- Passionate: We are as passionate about the great street-food vendor across the street as about Tesla’s new model and so on. Passion is what drives us to work and makes us deliver the quality we deliver.
- Innovative: Innovate or Die. We love to challenge the status quo.
- Experimental: We encourage curiosity & making mistakes.
- Responsible: Driven. Self motivated. Self governing teams. We own it.
Are you the one? Quick self-discovery test:
- Love for cloud: When was the last time your dinner entailed an act on “How would ‘Jerry Seinfeld’ pitch Cloud platform & products to this prospect” and your friend did the ‘Sheldon’ version of the same thing.
- Passion for sales: When was the last time you went at a remote gas station while on vacation, and ended up helping the gas station owner saasify his 7 gas stations across other geographies.
- Compassion for customers: You listen more than you speak. When you do speak, people feel the need to listen.
- Humor for life: When was the last time you told a concerned CEO, ‘If Elon Musk can attempt to take humanity to Mars, why can’t we take your business to run on cloud ?
When was the last time you thought about rebuilding your smart phone charger using solar panels on your backpack OR changed the sequencing of switches in your bedroom (on your own, of course) to make it more meaningful OR pointed out an engineering flaw in the sequencing of traffic signal lights to a fellow passenger, while he gave you a blank look? If the last time this happened was more than 6 months ago, you are a dinosaur for our needs. If it was less than 6 months ago, did you act on it? If yes, then let’s talk.
We are quite keen to meet you if:
- You eat, dream, sleep and play with Cloud Data Store & engineering your processes on cloud architecture
- You have an insatiable thirst for exploring improvements, optimizing processes, and motivating people.
- You like experimenting, taking risks and thinking big.
3 things this position is NOT about:
- This is NOT just a job; this is a passionate hobby for the right kind.
- This is NOT a boxed position. You will code, clean, test, build and recruit & energize.
- This is NOT a position for someone who likes to be told what needs to be done.
3 things this position IS about:
- Attention to detail matters.
- Roles, titles, ego does not matter; getting things done matters; getting things done quicker & better matters the most.
- Are you passionate about learning new domains & architecting solutions that could save a company millions of dollars?
Roles and Responsibilities
This is an entrepreneurial Cloud/DevOps Lead position that evolves to the Director- Cloud engineering .This position requires fanatic iterative improvement ability - architect a solution, code, research, understand customer needs, research more, rebuild and re-architect, you get the drift. We are seeking hard-core-geeks-turned-successful-techies who are interested in seeing their work used by millions of users the world over.
- Consistently strive to acquire new skills on Cloud, DevOps, Big Data, AI and ML technologies
- Design, deploy and maintain Cloud infrastructure for Clients – Domestic & International
- Develop tools and automation to make platform operations more efficient, reliable and reproducible
- Create Container Orchestration (Kubernetes, Docker), strive for full automated solutions, ensure the up-time and security of all cloud platform systems and infrastructure
- Stay up to date on relevant technologies, plug into user groups, and ensure our client are using the best techniques and tools
- Providing business, application, and technology consulting in feasibility discussions with technology team members, customers and business partners
- Take initiatives to lead, drive and solve during challenging scenarios
- 3 + Years of experience in Cloud Infrastructure and Operations domains
- Experience with Linux systems, RHEL/CentOS preferred
- Specialize in one or two cloud deployment platforms: AWS, GCP, Azure
- Hands on experience with AWS services (EC2, VPC, RDS, DynamoDB, Lambda)
- Good understanding of Apache Web Server, Nginx, MySQL, MongoDB, Nagios
- Knowledge on Configuration Management tools such as Ansible, Terraform, Puppet, Chef
- Experience working with deployment and orchestration technologies (such as Docker, Kubernetes, Mesos)
- Deep experience in customer facing roles with a proven track record of effective verbal and written communications
- Dependable and good team player
- Desire to learn and work with new technologies
Key Success Factors
- Are you
- Likely to forget to eat, drink or pee when you are coding?
- Willing to learn, re-learn, research, break, fix, build, re-build and deliver awesome code to solve real business/consumer needs?
- An open source enthusiast?
- Absolutely technology agnostic and believe that business processes define and dictate which technology to use?
- Ability to think on your feet, and follow-up with multiple stakeholders to get things done
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Superior project management and organizational skills
- Logical thought process; ability to grasp customer requirements rapidly and translate the same into technical as well as layperson terms
- Ability to anticipate potential problems, determine and implement solutions
- Energetic, disciplined, with a results-oriented approach
- Strong ethics and transparency in dealings with clients, vendors, colleagues and partners
- Attitude of ‘give me 5 sharp freshers and 6 months and I will rebuild the way people communicate over the internet.
- You are customer-centric, and feel strongly about building scalable, secure, quality software. You thrive and succeed in delivering high quality technology products in a growth environment where priorities shift fast.
About Searce Inc
Searce is a cloud, automation & analytics led process improvement company helping futurify businesses. Searce is a premier partner for Google Cloud for all products and services. Searce is the largest Cloud Systems Integrator for enterprises with the largest # of enterprise Google Cloud clients in India.
Searce specializes in helping businesses move to cloud, build on the next generation cloud, adopt SaaS - Helping reimagine the ‘why’ & redefining ‘what’s next’ for workflows, automation, machine learning & related futuristic use cases. Searce has been recognized by Google as one of the Top partners for the year 2015, 2016.
Searce's organizational culture encourages making mistakes and questioning the status quo and that allows us to specialize in simplifying complex business processes and use a technology agnostic approach to create, improve and deliver.
We are looking for a passionate, high energy individual to help build and manage the infrastructure network that powers the Product Development Labs for F5 Inc. The F5 Infra Engineer plays a critical role to our Product Development team by providing valuable services and tools for the F5 Hyderabad Product Development Lab. The Infra team supports both production systems and customized/flexible testing environments used by Test and Product Development teams. As an Infra Engineer, you ’ll have the opportunity to work with cutting-edge technology and work with talented individuals. The ideal candidate will have experience in Private and Public Cloud – AWS-AZURE-GCP, OpenStack, storage, Backup, VMware, KVM, XEN, HYPER-V Hypervisor Server Administration, Networking and Automation in Data Center Operations environment at a global enterprise scale with Kubernetes, OpenShift Container Flatforms.
7- 9+ Years – Software Engineer III
Drive the design, Project Build, Infrastructure setup, monitoring, measurements, and improvements around the quality of services Provided, Network and Virtual Instances service from OpenStack, VMware VIO, Public and private cloud and DevOps environments.
Work closely with the customers and understand the requirements and get it done on timelines.
Work closely with F5 architects and vendors to understand emerging technologies and F5 Product Roadmap and how they would benefit the Infra team and its users.
Work closely with the Team and complete the deliverables on-time
Consult with testers, application, and service owners to design scalable, supportable network infrastructure to meet usage requirements.
Assume ownership for large/complex systems projects; mentor Lab Network Engineers in the best practices for ongoing maintenance and scaling of large/complex systems.
Drive automation efforts for the configuration and maintainability of the public/private Cloud.
Lead product selection for replacement or new technologies
Address user tickets in a timely manner for the covered services
Responsible for deploying, managing, and supporting production and pre-production environments for our core systems and services.
Migration and consolidations of infrastructure
Design and implement major service and infrastructure components.
Research, investigate and define new areas of technology to enhance existing service or new service directions.
Evaluate performance of services and infrastructure; tune, re-evaluate the design and implementation of current source code and system configuration.
Create and maintain scripts and tools to automate the configuration, usability and troubleshooting of the supported applications and services.
Ability to take ownership on activities and new initiatives.
Infra Global Support from India towards product Development teams.
On-call support on a rotational basis for a global turn-around time-zones
Vendor Management for all latest hardware and software evaluations keep the system up-to-date.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
Have an in-depth multi-disciplined knowledge of Storage, Compute, Network, DevOps technologies and latest cutting-edge technologies.
Multi-cloud - AWS, Azure, GCP, OpenStack, DevOps Operations
IaaS- Infrastructure as a service, Metal as service, Platform service
Storage – Dell EMC, NetApp, Hitachi, Qumulo and Other storage technologies
Hypervisors – (VMware, Hyper-V, KVM, Xen and AHV)
DevOps – Kubernetes, OpenShift, docker, other container and orchestration flatforms
Automation – Scripting experience python/shell/golan , Full Stack development and Application Deployment
Tools - Jenkins, splunk, kibana, Terraform, Bitbucket, Git, CI/CD configuration.
Datacenter Operations – Racking, stacking, cable matrix, Solution Design and Solutions Architect
Networking Skills – Cisco/Arista Switches, Routers, Experience on Cable matrix design and pathing (Fiber/copper)
Experience in SAN/NAS storage – (EMC/Qumulo/NetApp & others)
Experience with Red Hat Ceph storage.
A working knowledge of Linux, Windows, and Hypervisor Operating Systems and virtual machine technologies
SME - subject matter expert for all cutting-edge technologies
Data center architect professional & Storage Expert level Certified professional experience .
A solid understanding of high availability systems, redundant networking and multipathing solutions
Proven problem resolution related to network infrastructure, judgment, negotiating and decision-making skills along with excellent written and oral communication skills.
A Working experience in Object – Block – File storage Technologies
Experience in Backup Technologies and backup administration.
Dell/HP/Cisco UCS server’s administration is an additional advantage.
Ability to quickly learn and adopt new technologies.
A very very story experience and exposure towards open-source flatforms.
A working experience on monitoring tools Zabbix, nagios , Datadog etc ..
A working experience on and BareMetal services and OS administration.
A working experience on the cloud like AWS- ipsec, Azure - express route, GCP – Vpn tunnel etc.
A working experience in working using software define network like (VMware NSX, SDN, Openvswitch etc ..)
A working experience with systems engineering and Linux /Unix administration
A working experience with Database administration experience with PostgreSQL, MySQL, NoSQL
A working experience with automation/configuration management using either Puppet, Chef or an equivalent
A working experience with DevOps Operations Kubernetes, container, Docker, and git repositories
Experience in Build system process and Code-inspect and delivery methodologies.
Knowledge on creating Operational Dashboards and execution lane.
Experience and knowledge on DNS, DHCP, LDAP, AD, Domain-controller services and PXE Services
SRE experience in responsible for availability, latency, performance, efficiency, change management, monitoring, emergency response, and capacity planning.
Vendor support – OEM upgrades, coordinating technical support and troubleshooting experience.
Experience in handling On-call Support and hierarchy process.
Knowledge on scale-out and scale-in architecture.
Working experience in ITSM / process Management tools like ServiceNow, Jira, Jira Align.
Knowledge on Agile and Scrum principles
Working experience with ServiceNow
Knowledge sharing, transition experience and self-learning Behavioral.
TIFIN is a fintech company backed by industry leaders including JP Morgan, Morningstar, Broadridge and Hamilton Lane.
We build engaging experiences through powerful AI and personalization. We leverage the combined power of investment intelligence, data science, and technology to make investing a more engaging experience and a more powerful driver of financial well-being.
At TIFIN, design and behavioral thinking enables engaging customer centered experiences along with software and application programming interfaces (APIs). We use investment science and intelligence to build algorithmic engines inside the software and APIs to enable better investor outcomes.
We hope to change the world of wealth in ways that personalized delivery has changed the world of movies, music and more. In a world where every individual is unique, we believe in the power of AI-based personalization to match individuals to financial advice and investments is necessary to driving wealth goals
- Shared Understanding through Listening and Speaking the Truth. We communicate with radical candor, precision and compassion to create a shared understanding. We challenge, but once a decision is made, commit fully. We listen attentively, speak candidly.
- Teamwork for Teamwin. We believe in win together, learn together. We fly in formation. We cover each other’s backs. We inspire each other with our energy and attitude.
- Make Magic for our Users. We center around the voice of the customer. With deep empathy for our clients, we create technology that transforms investor experiences.
- Grow at the Edge. We are driven by personal growth. We get out of our comfort zone and keep egos aside to find our genius zones. We strive to be the best we can possibly be. No excuses.
- Innovate with Creative Solutions. We believe that disruptive innovation begins with curiosity and creativity. We challenge the status quo and problem solve to find new answers.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING:
As part of TIFIN’s technology division, you will be leading the DevOps function of a software product demonstrating leadership abilities
WHO ARE YOU:
- Lead the end-to-end technology/infrastructure environments
- Troubleshoot any issues that arise from deployments and other automations
- Setup and manage security configurations
- Implement systems/tools/processes to monitor performance and security integrity of the technology stack
- Implementing CI/CD from our source control platform (e.g. gitlab)
- Develop automation tools and dashboards to manage and monitor the infrastructure
- Provide technical guidance during software development
- Stay current with industry trends and source new ways for our business to improve
- Setup / decommission technology assets. Maintain the asset and configuration
- Maintain inventory of the relevant environments
- 2+ years of experience with substantial experience in a DevOps Engineering
- Strong experience designing and implementing highly available, scalable solutions
- Expertise in planning/implementing BCP / DR policies in line with company objectives
- Strong experience with Linux servers and their administration/troubleshooting
- Strong understanding of Networking concepts and best practices
- Working experience with Docker and Kubernetes
- Hands-on experience with AWS & GCP services like VPC, EC2, S3, ELB, RDS, ECS/EKS, IAM, CloudFront, CloudWatch, SQS/SNS, App Engine, etc.
- Strong experience with databases such as PostgreSQL and Redis
- Knowledge of scripting languages such as Python and Bash
- Expertise in Git (GitHub/ GitLab)
- Experience working with Data Lakes and ETL pipelines
- Experience with project workflow tools such as Jira in an Agile-Scrum environment
- Experience with open-source technologies and cloud services
- Strong communication & interpersonal skills and ability to explain protocol and processes to the team
- Strong troubleshooting skills with the ability to spot issues before they become problems
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS PACKAGE:
Competitive and commensurate to experience + discretionary annual bonus + ESOPs
About the Tifin Group: The Tifin group combines expertise in finance, technology, entrepreneurship and investing to start and help build a portfolio of brands and companies in areas of investments, wealth management and asset management.
TIFIN companies are centered around the user and emphasize design innovation to build operating systems. We focus on simplifying and democratizing financial science to make it more holistic and integral to users’ lives.
What will you do?
- Act as senior level escalation point for technical remediation of incidents and service requests.
- Work as L2 resource in AWS Cloud infrastructure and system administration team providing technical support and resolving issues
- Troubleshoot technical issues faced which could be related to external interfaces, networking, application and Ubuntu configuration, IIS Configuration, Linux Servers etc.
- Resolving urgent and immediate requests by support team in a vibrant and demanding environment.
- Test upgrades and patches from development team prior to client rollout
- Document the Interface testing and other details, update and complete all handovers.
- Coordinate directly with on-site IT, vendors, off-site helpdesks over email or phone calls to complete technical assignments.
- Do audit of new implemented properties for initial few weeks and identify the repeated issues reported by property.
Technical Competencies you’ll possess:
- Strong Linux and Windows Administration skills
- In depth knowledge of the windows servers & Linux servers.
- Good understanding of AWS Cloud Infrastructure, Networking, Firewall, Infrastructure, SQL and IIS Configuration, Ubuntu Configurations and MySQL.
- Working knowledge of interfaces and integrations of systems.
- Enhanced troubleshooting skills.
- Possess a good understanding of Internet based technologies including DNS, Security, IP Routing,- SSH, FTP, HTTP/HTTPS, Email Routing, etc.
We are global expert in cloud consulting and service management, focusing exclusively on the Cloud DevOps Space. In short, we strive to be at the forefront in this era of digital disruption by being dynamic, agile and cohesive in providing businesses the solutions needed to leverage it to the next level. Our expert team of Engineers, Programmers, Designers and Business development professionals are the foundations of our firm with the fusion of cutting-edge technology.Nimble IT Consulting is vested in Research and Analysis of Current and Upcoming trends, be it Technology, Business Values and User Experience, we dedicate our efforts tirelessly to be at the pinnacle of the Quality Standards. Devising solutions that are just not only being approved or followed by industry leaders in fact they depend on it. Read more about us: https://nimbleitconsulting.com
What we are looking for
A DevOps Engineer who has valued certification to join our team and provide consulting services to our clients, below is the technology stack we are interested in
- Expertise in implementing and managing Devops CI/CD pipeline. ( either using Jenkins or Azure DevOps )
- At least one AWS or Azure Certification
- Terraform Scripting
- Hands-on experience with git and source code management and release management.
- Experience in DevOps automation tools. And Very well versed with DevOps principles and the Agile Frameworks.
- Working knowledge of scripting using shell, Python, Gradle, Yaml, Ansible or puppet or chef.
- Working knowledge of build systems for various technologies like npm, maven etc.
- Experience and good understanding in any of Cloud platforms like AWS, Azure or Google cloud.
- Hands on Knowledge of Docker and Kubernetes is required.
- Proficient in troubleshooting skills with proven abilities in resolving complex technical issues. Experience with working with ticketing tools (Jira & Service now)
- A programming language like Java, Go , NodeJS is a nice to have.
What you’ll get in return
- Work Permit for United Kingdom ( tier 2 visa ) total duration of visa will be 5 years ( first 2 years and then 3 year extension)
- At the end of the 5 years you will be eligible for British Citizenship by applying for Indefinite leave to remain in the UK
- Learn new technologies - We won’t ever expect you to do the same thing day in day out; we want to
- give you the chance to explore the latest techniques to solve challenging technical problems and help
- you become the best developer you can be.
- Join a growing agile team that are consistently delivering.
- Technical Development Program
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the
basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Implementing various development, testing, automation tools, and IT infrastructure
Planning the team structure, activities, and involvement in project management activities.
Managing stakeholders and external interfaces
Setting up tools and required infrastructure
Defining and setting development, test, release, update, and support processes for DevOps operation
Have the technical skill to review, verify, and validate the software code developed in the project.
Troubleshooting techniques and fixing the code bugs
Monitoring the processes during the entire lifecycle for its adherence and updating or creating new processes for improvement and minimizing the wastage
Encouraging and building automated processes wherever possible
Identifying and deploying cybersecurity measures by continuously performing vulnerability assessment and risk management
Incidence management and root cause analysis
Coordination and communication within the team and with customers
Selecting and deploying appropriate CI/CD tools
Strive for continuous improvement and build continuous integration, continuous development, and constant deployment pipeline (CI/CD Pipeline)
Mentoring and guiding the team members
Monitoring and measuring customer experience and KPIs
Managing periodic reporting on the progress to the management and the customer
Why you should join us
- You will join the mission to create positive impact on millions of peoples lives
- You get to work on the latest technologies in a culture which encourages experimentation - You get to work with super humans (Psst: Look up these super human1, super human2, super human3, super human4)
- You get to work in an accelerated learning environment
What you will do
- You will provide deep technical expertise to your team in building future ready systems.
- You will help develop a robust roadmap for ensuring operational excellence
- You will setup infrastructure on AWS that will be represented as code
- You will work on several automation projects that provide great developer experience
- You will setup secure, fault tolerant, reliable and performant systems
- You will establish clean and optimised coding standards for your team that are well documented
- You will set up systems in a way that are easy to maintain and provide a great developer experience
- You will actively mentor and participate in knowledge sharing forums
- You will work in an exciting startup environment where you can be ambitious and try new things :)
You should apply if
- You have a strong foundation in Computer Science concepts and programming fundamentals
- You have been working on cloud infrastructure setup, especially on AWS since 8+ years
- You have set up and maintained reliable systems that operate at high scale
- You have experience in hardening and securing cloud infrastructures
- You have a solid understanding of computer networking, network security and CDNs
- Extensive experience in AWS, Kubernetes and optionally Terraform
- Experience in building automation tools for code build and deployment (preferably in JS)
- You understand the hustle of a startup and are good with handling ambiguity
- You are curious, a quick learner and someone who loves to experiment
- You insist on highest standards of quality, maintainability and performance
- You work well in a team to enhance your impact
Our Client is an IT infrastructure services company, focused and specialized in delivering solutions and services on Microsoft products and technologies. They are a Microsoft partner and cloud solution provider. Our Client's objective is to help small, mid-sized as well as global enterprises to transform their business by using innovation in IT, adapting to the latest technologies and using IT as an enabler for business to meet business goals and continuous growth.
With focused and experienced management and a strong team of IT Infrastructure professionals, they are adding value by making IT Infrastructure a robust, agile, secure and cost-effective service to the business. As an independent IT Infrastructure company, they provide their clients with unbiased advice on how to successfully implement and manage technology to complement their business requirements.
- Working closely with other engineers and administrators
- Learning intimate knowledge of how best to customize the services available on various cloud platforms to help us become more secure and efficient.
- Assessing client requirements and coming up with costing for the sales team
- Planning and designing client infrastructure on Microsoft Azure and AWS
- Setting up alerts and monitor the health of cloud resources
- Handling the day-to-day management of clients’ cloud-based solutions Implementing security and protecting Identities
- Diagnosing and troubleshooting technical issues relating to Microsoft Azure and AWS
- Helping customers successfully deploy and implement cloud computing solutions
- Resolving technical support tickets via telephone, chat, email and sometimes in-person
- Keeping self and team updated with new cloud services offerings from Microsoft, Amazon & Google
- Staying current with industry trends, making recommendations as needed to help the company excel
What you need to have:
- Experience in cloud-based tech
- This position requires excellent written and verbal communication skills and negotiation
- Should have working knowledge of Microsoft Azure Calculator and AWS Calculator
- A clear understanding of core Cloud Computing services
- Knowledge of various computer services on Microsoft Azure and AWS
- Knowledge of various storage services on Microsoft Azure and AWS
- Knowledge of log collecting services available with Microsoft Azure and AWS
- Experience of working with popular operating systems such as Linux & Windows
- Experience of computer networks
- Experience of computer technologies like Active Directory, network protocols & subnetting
- Experience in automating day to day tasks using PowerShell scripting
- Confidence in own abilities
- Knowledgeable within this subject area and a thought leader
- Fast assimilator of information
- Imaginative problem solver
- Structured organizer
- Strong relationship building skills
- Strong analytical & numeracy skills
- Ability to use initiative and work under pressure, prioritizing to meet deadlines
- Driven, leading on initiatives, being committed to the role, and delivering on objectives and deadlines
- Service Orientation, demonstrable commitment to customer service
As DevOps Engineer, you are responsible to setup and maintain GIT repository, DevOps tools like Jenkins, UCD, Docker, Kubernetes, Jfrog Artifactory, Cloud monitoring tools, Cloud security.
- Setup, configure, and maintain GIT repos, Jenkins, UCD, etc. for multi hosting cloud environments.
- Architect and maintain the server infrastructure in AWS. Build highly resilient infrastructure following industry best practices.
- Working on Docker images and maintaining Kubernetes clusters.
- Develop and maintain the automation scripts using Ansible or other available tools.
- Maintain and monitor cloud Kubernetes Clusters and patching when necessary.
- Working on Cloud security tools to keep applications secured.
- Participate in software development lifecycle, specifically infra design, execution, and debugging required to achieve successful implementation of integrated solutions within the portfolio.
- Required Technical and Professional Expertise.
- Minimum 4-6 years of experience in IT industry.
- Expertise in implementing and managing Devops CI/CD pipeline.
- Experience in DevOps automation tools. And Very well versed with DevOps Frameworks, Agile.
- Working knowledge of scripting using shell, Python, Terraform, Ansible or puppet or chef.
- Experience and good understanding in any of Cloud like AWS, Azure, Google cloud.
- Knowledge of Docker and Kubernetes is required.
- Proficient in troubleshooting skills with proven abilities in resolving complex technical issues.
- Experience with working with ticketing tools.
- Middleware technologies knowledge or database knowledge is desirable.
- Experience and well versed with Jira tool is a plus.
We look forward to connecting with you. As you may take time to review this opportunity, we will wait for a reasonable time of around 3-5 days before we screen the collected applications and start lining up job discussions with the hiring manager. However, we assure you that we will attempt to maintain a reasonable time window for successfully closing this requirement. The candidates will be kept informed and updated on the feedback and application status.
- Hands-on DevOps (Git, Ansible, Terraform, Jenkins, Python/Ruby)
- Knowledge on what is a DevOps CI/CD Pipeline
- Understanding of version control systems like Git, including branching and merging strategies
- Knowledge of what is continuous delivery and integration tools like Jenkins, Github
- Knowledge developing code using Ruby or Python and Java or PHP
- Knowledge writing Unix Shell (bash, ksh) scripts
- Knowledge of what is automation/configuration management using Ansible, Terraform, Chef or Puppet
- Experience and willingness to keep learning in a Linux environment
- Ability to provide after-hours support as needed for emergency or urgent situations
Nice to have’s:
- Proficient with container based products like docker and Kubernetes
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Able to work in a team and be a team player
- Knowledge of PHP, MySQL, Apache and other open source software
- BA/BS in computer science or similar
- You will manage all elements of the post-sale program relationship with your customers, starting with customer on-boarding and continuing throughout the customer relationship.
- As the primary customer interface, you engage with customer teams to educate, identify needs, develop designs, set goals, manage and execute on plans that unlock continuous, incremental value from their investments in the CloudPassage Halo platform.
- You are hands-on during execution and thoroughly enjoy seeing your security projects come to life and supporting them afterwards. You are a trusted adviser.
- Manage a portfolio of 5+ Enterprise customer accounts with complex needs (typical enterprise customers invest between $500k and $4m+ per year with CloudPassage, have hundreds to tens of thousands of individual public cloud infrastructure deployments, and protect hundreds of thousands of cloud infrastructure assets with Halo).
- Provide level-3 technical support on your customer's most complex issues
- Lead implementation of low-level security controls in Cloud environments, for services, server and containers
- Remotely diagnose & resolve DevSecOps issues in customer environments - able to resolve their DevOps issues that may be interfering with CloudPassage processing.
- Interact with CloudPassage Engineering team by providing customer issue reproduction and data capture, technical diagnostics and validating fixes. QA experience preferred.
- Establish and program manage proactive, value-driven, high-touch relationships with your customers to understand, document and align customer strategies, business objectives, designs, processes and projects with Halo platform capabilities and broader CloudPassage services.
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship by building and maintaining appropriate relationships at all levels with your customer accounts, creating a premium and high-caliber experience.
- Ensure continued satisfaction, identify & confirm unaddressed customer needs that can be value-add opportunities for up-sell and cross-sell, and communicate those needs to the CloudPassage sales team. Identify any early CSAT issues and renewal risks and work with the internal team to remediate and ensure strong CSAT and a successful renewal.
- Be a strong customer advocate within CloudPassage and identify and support areas for improvement in the customer experience, both in our product and processes.
- Be team-oriented, but with a bias towards action to get things done for your customers.
Requirements : Strong cloud security knowledge & experience including :
- End-to-end enterprise security processes
- Cloud security - cloud migrations & shift in security requirements, tooling & approach
- Hands-on DevOps, DevSecOps architecture & automation (critical)
- 4+ years experience in security consulting and project/program management serving cybersecurity customers.
- Complex, level 3 technical support
- Remotely diagnosing & resolving DevSecOps issues in customer environments
- Interacting with CloudPassage Engineering team with customer issue reproduction
- Experience working in a security SaaS company in a startup environment.
- Experience working with Executive and C-Level teams.
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships with internal and external constituents.
- Excellent organization, project management, time management, and communication skills.
- Understand and document customer requirements, map to product, track & report metrics, identify up-sell and cross-sell opportunities.
- Analytical both quantitatively and qualitatively.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Security certifications (Security +, CISSP, etc.).
Expert Technical Skills :
- Consulting and project management : documenting project charters, project plans, executing delivery management, status reporting. Executive-level presentation skills.
- Security best practices expertise : software vulnerabilities, configuration management, intrusion detection, file integrity.
- System administration (including Linux and Windows) of cloud environments : AWS, Azure, GCP; strong networking/proxy skills.
Proficient Technical Skills :
- Configuration/Orchestration (Chef, Puppet, Ansible, SaltStack, CloudFormation, Terraform).
- CI/CD processes and environments.
Familiar Technical Skills & Knowledge : Python scripting & REST API's, Docker containers, Zendesk & JIRA.