Valuation Jobs in Mumbai
at yardi prabhu consultants and valuers pvt ltd
ISO Certified and CRISIL rated valuation companty at Andheri , Mumbai need Valuer having experience in Civil Sector for thier Bangalore Barnach. The work place will be Bangalore. Attractive incenties and terms are offered.
Rejolut is one of the award-winning fastest-growing tech company which is working on leading technology like Blockchain, ML & AI, Complex mobile & web apps, IoT, etc.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for managing a development team and client coordination.
Roles & Responsibilities:-
• Collaborate with business and functional partners and technology leadership in defining features backlog and specifying requirements
• Taking Ownership of Delivery
• Drive technology discussion and strategy in line with business needs and company reference architecture
• Define execution plan and approach based on project scope, the expected timeline,
• Support execution team with resolution of roadblocks and inter-dependencies Partner with technical and functional teams external to the project to ensure their tasks are completed as required
• Ensure quality of deliverable is verified and matching stakeholder expectations
• Conducting daily scrum calls for smooth delivery.
Desired Candidate Profile:-
- Sprint Planning, Coordinate sprints, retrospective meetings and daily stand-ups, Direct Client Interaction
- Organize and Manage Daily Scrum, Create various types of Project status reports, Manage the scrum board with various graphs, chart
- Experience in managing only Technical projects
- Excellent communication skill
How we are different
We are a young and dynamic team who are obsessed with solving the business problem at scale. We are a technology agnostic company that focus more on finding the optimal solution to the business problem rather than technology.
Why to join us
- We provide huge learning curve. Spending 1.5-2 years with us will put you 3 years ahead in the career.
- We work only on cutting edge technology like React, React Native, Flutter, NodeJS, Python, Go, Svelte, ELM
- There are two technology Co-founder in the company who are pretty much hands-on and have earlier bult the Consumer application which is downloaded millions of time and are in leadership position in companies like Samsung, Purplle, Loyalty Rewardz.
- Get mentored by the best in the industry
- Flexible working hours
- Perks best in the industry
"Apply only on this link - https://loginext.recruiterbox.com/jobs/fk0q2b6/
LogiNext is looking for an experienced and dedicated logistics and supply chain support professional to become a part of our fast growing team. A tech enthusiast that you are, you will be passionate about conveying value to our clients while closing huge and complex deals. With a deep understanding of Enterprise SaaS application, you will offer solutions where LogiNext products can be put to best use helping client’s achieve visionary objectives.
You should be a reliable technical advisor to clients and overcome complicated implementation challenges. You will lead the solution design throughout the sales cycle and deliver ideas and solutions to clients to change their customer’s experience. You should have an intense desire to set the vision transforming business goals into exciting and actionable propositions.
- Develop and convey out-of-the-box solutions, along with solution ideas to key decision makers to focus on their business issues
- Understand and articulate the benefits of LogiNext products to educate enterprise clients on the value proposition of our products
- Conduct on-field and on-site Proof of Concepts wherever required to assist clients validate technical requirements
- Associate with Account managers and Business Development managers to pilot complex deal cycles with C-level executives
- Work cross-functionally with business development, marketing, technology and finance team to ensure the timely and successful delivery of the solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Recognize product and technology disparity with customers and present a point of view to product and leadership teams
- Run change management programs to drive change on the ground by working with client’s on-field workforce at the warehouse or remote branches
- Perform business analytics on the client’s business KPIs and present to the client’s management
- Generate leads by reaching out to prospective clients across countries and time-zones
Assist business development manager in achieving the sales targets by conducting pilots, showcasing results and building conviction at the client
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Business Management, Statistics or related field
- 4+ years of experience in technical pre-sales or sales preferably in SaaS companies
- Solid know-how of Enterprise SaaS products
- Ability to multi task at a high degree with passion, strong initiatives and positive attitude
- Advanced skill-set for driving system integrations, gathering requirements, documenting RFI/RFPs and cross-functional project management
- Proficient in Excel and SQL
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to persuade, influence, negotiate and make formal presentations in meetings and training environments
- Confident and dynamic working persona, which can bring fun to the team, and sense of humor, is a plus
- Strong organizational skills, judgment and decision-making skills, and the ability to work under continual deadline pressure
- Willingness to travel around 100% of the time within the city and between cities
A leading e-commerce based company @ Andheri
Greetings for the day !!!
We, Tridat Technologies Pvt Ltd hiring for Freshers & Experienced in our eCommerce vertical.
· Graduate & Diploma holder candidates can only apply
· Excellent English communication
· Basic MS Office Knowledge
· Familiar with Online Shopping
· Flair for eCommerce
· Flexible to work in any shifts
· Web Research knowledge and online product research
1. Communication with Client based in India & US
2. Assist Customers with their orders and issues faced
3. Data Organization and Analysis
4. Data research through Google search Engine
5. Catalogue Management
6. Report Generation
1. Excellent Written and Verbal communication skills
2. Good / working knowledge of MS Office tools (Excel, Word, Powerpoint)
3. Google search Engine knowledge
4. Knowledge of E-commerce business would be an added advantage
*Training provided below:*
Basic Excel - 4 days
Intermediate Excel - 3 days
Advance Excel - 3 days
Google - 3 days
E-commerce - 3 days
Interview after training
8am to 10pm - General Shift (any 9hours)
6pm to 7am - Night Shift (any 9hours depends on project)
*Benefits & Facilities:*
Pick and Drop Facility (depends on shift timings)
Quarterly based rewards and recognition
6 months to Annual based appraisal
*Processes in work*
Item set up
Thanks & Regards
● Be the Lead Designer for a set of HomeLane customers, from the first meeting to order booking to design finalization.
● Collaborate with the customer, understand their requirements, and give them the best design solution for their home, including but not limited to, quoting, detailed designing and getting production drawings ready for manufacturing.
● Focus on, prioritise and execute multiple design projects.
● Analyse sales reports, project TAT and customer satisfaction.
● Work on weekends : Ours is a weekend business and as a Design Relationship Manager, you will have to work all weekends except one weekend, per month. You will be able to compensate for this during the week. We run a 6-day week.
Desired Education, Skills & Experience
● Minimum - 2 year Diploma in Interior Designing / Architecture from a reputed Institution.
● Minimum 3 years of work experience.
● Must have Site Experience (should be confident that proposed designs can be installed with minimum hassle at site).
● Must be customer-centric in providing solutions - proposed designs should be highly functional and great on aesthetics, still keeping in mind the customer’s budget.
● Exposure to residential projects is mandatory.
● Sketchup software knowledge.
● Ability to provide beautiful designs to customers.
● Strong communication skills - Both verbal and written communication skills to be able to construct and defend ideas / designs / pricing. Communication in English mandatory and the local language is also desirable.
● Understands back end processes (Production and Costing).
● Empathy towards customer needs-lifestyle and budget.
● Responsible (delivers on his/her commitments to the customer/team).
● Team Working skills - Needs to be able to work on projects with multiple stakeholders and so needs to be able to multitask.
● Basic Technology skills and ability to learn usage of software products.
● Aware of the competitive landscape in the city.
● Work location will be a showroom.
● Saturdays & Sundays will be working.
● Mondays will be weekly off.
Global Management Consulting Company
Our client is one of the big 4 global management consultancy companies that focuses on achieving outcomes par excellence, by working alongside its clients, who are ambitious change makers across industries, as one team and thus redefining the industries.
They serve across industries such as financial services, aviation, energy and natural resources, aerospace and defense, automotive, technology, retail, health care, etc. They provide consultancy services in various categories including but not limited to, cost transformation, business strategy, customer experience, manufacturing, supply chain, mergers & acquisitions, leadership and talent etc.
What you will do:
- Designing and executing the learning calendar
- Working with external vendors for learning and engagement activities
- Identifying appropriate facilitators for various interventions
- Building strong connects with internal stakeholders for enhanced buy-in on programs
- Co-creating relevant content with internal teams
- Collating relevant feedback from various trainings
- Independently managing and coordinating for learning events/boot camps
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- Graduate/Postgraduate with 2-4 years of relevant L&D experience in a diverse and multicultural work environment
- Strong interpersonal, communication (written and verbal) and problem-solving skills
- Excellent stakeholder management
- Ability to work as an integral member of a diverse team
- Strong organization skills
- Ability to meet deadlines, prioritize assignments, and juggle multiple tasks simultaneously in a fast-paced, customer-focused environment
- Comprehensive knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
Recruitment-Tech Platform | Remote/ Mumbai
- Onboarding clients and ensure they understand how best to use the company platform.
- Understanding client hiring requirements and suggesting suitable candidates from the talent pool
- Sourcing candidates through a combination of channels such as company’s internal candidate database, headhunting, referrals, social media etc.
- Navigating the complete recruitment cycle for clients and maximizing hires.
- Managing the candidate status and communication in our applicant tracking system
- Developing sustainable relationships by being a main point of contact between key clients and internal teams
- Negotiating offers between candidates and clients to minimize dropouts
- Managing a team of Associate Account Managers to achieve team and company-wide targets
- Working with the Co-Founders directly to define an optimal hiring process for each client
What you need to have:
- Bachelor's degree in any field
- Great English communication both written and spoken
- Experience with various sourcing strategies like headhunting, job posts, social media, referrals etc
- Ability to pitch company to potential candidates in an engaging and persuasive manner
- The skill to shortlist candidates as per the desired requirements of the client
- Conscientious. Always on top of your pipeline without a need for reminders or follow-ups
- A desire to work in a rapidly scaling startup
About the Role:
We are hiring VP of aggregation to manage and expand large fleet of partnered ambulances. He must possess excellent organisation, time management and prioritisation skills. The individual should be good problem solver and able to smoothly handle multiple critical tasks and consistently deliver against hard deadlines.
Develop and execute strategy to onboard more ambulance vendors
Maintain good vendor relationships and timely billing
Standardise vehicle quality, conduct regular audits and tech integrations
- Work on issues faced by patients with partnered ambulances
The candidate should have:
- Three years of experience managing aggregation-model multi-city operations, ideally in fast-paced organisations.
- Strong attention to detail, history of delivering zero-defect output, and comfort with ambiguity in an ever-changing environment
- Ability to adapt with humility and resilience
- A passion for the mission of HelpNow
About the Role:
We are hiring a high spirited Operations Executive, to spearhead operations in India and begin rapid expansion across Indian Cities. The individual should be proficient at and enjoy solving complex problems and execute at grass roots along with the team. The objective is to implement fleet protocols, optimise vehicle utilisation and grow the fleet size as HelpNow continues to accelerate across the country.
Streamlining and managing our ambulance fleet.
Expanding operations and launch of the service in new cities.
Procuring more ambulance vehicles, drivers, medical staff and service vendors in each city.
Optimising arrival times and fleet occupancy percentage.
- Ensure gold standards for our vehicles and groom the fleet staff for a great patient experience.
The candidate should have minimum 3 years of experience in:
Managing large vehicle fleets and drivers.
Working in a technology-based organisation.
Prior experience of managing multi-city fleets and teams.
Work at a hyper growth startup (Series-A or further)
at LINC Education
LINC Education (www.linceducation.com), based in Singapore, is a global pioneer in providing high-touch, high-quality educator-led support services to universities around the world. Its specialist services are highly sought after by university managements and faculty to retain and grow their online student enrolments. LINC’s services are customized for each university, and delivered using a cutting-edge technology platform (LINCtrac) to provide a superior and effective learning experience to students.
LINC is managed by education sector professionals with more than 30 years of combined experience and overseen by an advisory board of the best academic professionals in the world. Dr. M Rammohan Rao (ex-Dean, Indian School of Business and ex-Director, IIM Bangalore) and Deepak Chandra (Secretary – Education, Rajiv Gandhi Foundation and ex-Deputy Dean, Indian School of Business) are members of the LINC Board of Advisors.
As an experienced Business Faculty Member (LINC Fellow), the candidate will serve students in Masters-level programs studying at premier Australian universities. LINC Fellows will be the single point-of-contact for the unit-in-charge for student academic matters.
- The role will be part time (15-20 hours per week) with scheduled weekend availability.
- LINC Fellows will be “actively engaged” when a unit (subject) is assigned. A unit will range from 7 to 14 weeks at a time.
- LINC Fellows are required to provide 2-3 hrs each afternoon (between noon to 5pm) every day when they are supporting students.
- Candidate will have flexibility to work from location of his/her convenience.
What’s on offer?
The role offers a competitive remuneration between INR 30,000-50,000 per month (based on committed weekly time, batch size and experience level of the LINC Fellow) when actively engaged, plus performance-based incentives.
The position is based out of Mumbai, Pune, NCR and Bangalore.
The professional benefits include:
- Interacting with high-quality global university faculty
- Working with a diverse range of international students
- Developing deeper subject understanding
- Gaining richer academic exposure
- Improving interpersonal and cross-cultural skills
Desired candidate profile:
- PG/Doctoral degree with distinction or first-class from a top university in India
- 5-10 years of corporate experience and/or teaching experience in the fields like Marketing, Finance, Operations, Organization/HR, Data Analytics, Project Management, Strategy and Ethics at a leading university or college (note: at least 1 year formal teaching experience at a university of college is a MUST).
- Empathetic, ambitious, warm and outgoing personality willing to work closely with people from diverse culture
- Proficient in English language
- Must possess a working laptop and have access to high-speed (>2 MBPS) stable internet connection
- Ability to quickly learn and use technology platforms for interacting with student including host university’s Learning Management System and LINC's technology platform (training on these platforms will be provided)
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: ₹30,000.00 to ₹50,000.00 /month