Project evaluation Jobs in Ahmedabad
- Job Title:- Project Engineer/Project Manager
- of days:- 5 days working hours.
- Timing:- 10 a.m to 6 p.m
- Notice Period:- 1 month
- Qualification:- B.E. ELECTRICAL (MOST PREFERABLE) OR B.E. MECHANICAL
- Experience:- MIN 2YEARS OF EXPERIENCE IN GROUND MOUNTED AND ROOFTOP OR MIN 5mw OF EXPERIENCE.
- Having experience of solar project execution
- Site visit, material forecasting
- BOM preparation
- Solar plant drawing preparation
- Experience on AutoCAD for various drawing i.e. Plant layout, electrical SLD, earthing design, structure design planning.
- Project costing forecast, costing Estimation and cost evaluation of project as per market.
- Vendor management.
- Vendors follow-up.
- Vendors payment update and working follow-up.
- Readiness to visit any site and experienced enough to prepare the project planning.
- Responsible for on-site project issue.
- Work with the client from the start of each project to ensure you understand the project scope and vision
- Oversee the beginning of each turn-key project, including details like permit submission and design evaluations
- Create the schedule for each project and match talent to the job
- Process change orders
- Collaborate with the architect and construction crew to ensure feasibility of each project
- Conduct meetings on-site with architect, client and construction crew.
- Prepare and submit project estimates to clients
at Sigma Infosolutions
- Maintaining an updated status of projects that are underway.
- Tracking utilization of resources and maintaining plan for them.
- Manage Invoicing.
- Prepare and track project progress and ensure all project activities are completed on-time.
- Track project work times and keep accurate timesheets.
- Run project status meetings, daily stand-ups, and other team meeting.
- Data collection and preparation of templates.
- Coordinate between various internal teams/clients.
- Document the needs for client.
- Change management if there are any new requirements or proposed changes.
- Knowledge of Project tracking software (Jira ) would be added advantage.
- Experience in handling large volume of data in Excel and Google Spreadsheets.
- Adherence to the expected roles and responsibilities w.r.t ISMS and QMS.
- Gathering and analyzing project data to identify its weaknesses and resolve any time-related or budgetary snags.
at Delan Businesses Pvt. Ltd.
at MobileFirst Applications Private Limited
- Coordinate project management activities, projects, people, communications
- Handle customer communications through emails, tickets and conference calls
- Serve as the project coordinator, maintaining timelines and ensuring accurate delivery dates.
- Supervise current projects and coordinate all team members to keep workflow on track
- Monitor and report on the progress of project to all stakeholders especially our customers
- Coordinate project schedules, resources, equipment and information for internal teams
- Act as the main point of contact and communicate project status to all stakeholders
- Organize, attend, and participate in stakeholder meetings
- Document meeting notes and follow up on action items and decisions from meetings
- Organize and maintain project materials such as documents, designs etc
- Provide operational support as needed
This is what you need to qualify:
- Proven 1 year work experience as a Project Coordinator or similar role in Information Technology (IT) related projects
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Basic understanding of Information Technology concepts required. Intermediate knowledge of IT hardware, software, and networking beneficial.
- Strong client-facing and teamwork skills.
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills.
- Attention to detail and strong work ethics
at Brevitaz Systems
Experience: 8+ years
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Ahmedabad
Technical project manager act as the primary point of contact for our clients. You will ensure teams are successful in their delivery through proven technical and interpersonal abilities. In this role, you will bring a strategic mindset to projects and ensure top-quality results from the team.
What we offer
- Open, positive, and learning culture surrounded with tech-savvy and helpful colleagues with a growth mindset
- Best-in-industry salary standards
- 5 days work week
- Family health insurance cover
- No politics and value-driven culture
- Occasional Work From Home even in non-COVID19 times
- Contribute to large scale distributed systems used by fortune 100 companies
- 4+ years of development experience (preferably Java)
- 2+ years of experience in Agile project management (or a scrum master) and leading development and QA teams
- Experience working with off-shore clients (US/EU) with strong knowledge of Agile & SCRUM processes
- Provide effective mentoring & coaching on technical, soft skills, and process aspects to the team
- People orientated approach to leadership that keeps the team motivated and focused on the goals
- Strong communication and management skills with the ability to find innovative ways to resolve problems
- Hands-on approach to technical problem solving and debugging
- Proactive and inherent nature of working with ownership
Good to have
- Performance optimization experience with SQL
- Experience with ElasticSearch/Solr, NOSQL, messaging system
- Prior experience working as a tech lead, team lead or software architect
Roles and Responsibilities
- Actively participating in client calls for requirement grooming and designing
- Participate in design discussions with fellow team members and client
- Present groomed tickets and design to team members for design discussion
- Lead Scrum meetings and provide team support during sprint planning and execution.
- Ensure project processes (e.g. code reviews, QA, deployment reviews) are followed religiously
- Identify individual and team strength and improvement areas
- Build strong rapport with team members to understand them deeply at the individual level
- Set quarterly objectives and key results (OKRs) for individuals
- Conduct performance review meetings
- Mentor junior team members, level them up and inspire to deliver extraordinary impact together
- Improve software development operations by proactively finding gaps in processes
- Build a trusting relationship with customers and teams
- Negotiate and get buy-in of sprint scope from customers & team
- Come up with pragmatic solutions to improve software quality and drive the change if approved by the customer.
- Manage KPIs & rigorous feedback cycles (through one-on-one meetings with peers) that help align with individual and organization growth.
Join us for building great teams and intuitive projects together!
at Kalibre global konnects
Act as Liaison Between Company and Client
Analyze Market Research and Assist with Client Acquisition
Collaborate with Sales Team to Provide Excellent Client Experienc
Participate in Sales and Marketing Strategy Meetings
at Azilen Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
• At least 8 years of total experience working with JAVA projects.
• Ability to create highly customizable Views using Relationships and Arguments.
• Knowledge of agile & scrum
• Expertise in writing/developing custom modules.
• Experience of JAVA, Spring MVC, Hibernate, Liferay.
• Understand the goals and strategy behind each project from conception through completion.
Technical Skills required:
• Good experience in handling commercial applications utilizing J2EE (including Core Java, JSP/Servlet, JDBC, Struts, Spring, iBatis/Hibernate, WebServices, Design Patterns, XML technologies, UML) .
• Good knowledge of Application/Web Servers (including Apache/JBoss/Tomcat/WebLogic) is an added advantage.
• Knowledge of Linux/Solaris environment.
• Strong leadership, project management skills, time management, and problem solving skills.
• Development with at least 2-3 years’ experience in team handling and client communication.
• Provide guidance and insight on development techniques and methodologies
• Familiarity with version control systems
• Problem solving skills Good communication skills
• Strong Team Management
• Advanced facilitation and conflict resolution skills.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Strong interpersonal and team building skills, possessing diplomacy and business judgment
at Azilen Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
- Project Manager will be accountable to handle the projects with delivery aspect such that the client is satisfied.
- Ability to manage a large size customer – Overall planning & execution.
- Lead planning and implementation of projects.
- Resource Allocation and Management.
- Develop and maintain project metrics and dashboards.
- Ensuring profitability of the project by accounting, costing and billing of projects.
- Project schedule and Tracking preferably JIRA or any other Scrum based tracking tool.
- Manage Risk and Issues logs with mitigation plan.
- Timely communicating with all stake holders about the status of the projects.
- Manage and trace requirements and scope creep.
- To keep client satisfied and grow the account.
Must Have Skills:
- Project Management.
- Scoping the technical solution required to address customer requirements, assesses customers met and unmet needs, and recommends optimum solutions.
- Hands-on experience in software development and web technologies.
- Excellent client-facing, interpersonal, internal communication and presentation skills.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.