About theAsianparent : theAsianparent is a reproductive health-tech company that reaches out to 30 million mothers every month through our parenting website and app. Our vision is to improve the overall health of pregnant women, mothers and families in South East Asia by helping them navigate their most important moments with data-driven solutions and information in the form of content, community and physical products.
Headquartered in Singapore, theAsianparent has offices in Vietnam, Indonesia, Malaysia, the Philippines, Thailand, India, Sri Lanka, Hong Kong and Nigeria. Our investors include Fosun, JD.com,Vertex Ventures and others.
We are looking for a Backend Engineers with 4+ years of experience to join our team. This is unique opportunity for a driven and insightful Engineer to join the leading growth-stage start up in the most meaningful segment of the economy(parents) in the core market of Singapore. This is a role where careers are made, if you are upto the challenge, and keen to work with world-class teams.
Work Experience : 4 years & above
About the Role :
This role is based in our India Office, reporting to the Head of Development.
Experience: PHP Developer: 3 - 5 Years
- Required (Must Have) skills : Wordpress, Core PHP, OOPS Concept, MySQL, Github
- Desired (Good to have) skills : Linux Command, Basic HTML5 & CSS3, JS/Jquery Ajax, Third-party APIs
- Must be a self-starter & be able to work with minimum supervision
- Basic architectural understanding of modern day web applications and enjoy designing a system for speed and scale.
- Should be able to create a website in HTML, Wordpress, WooCommerce and Laravel (Good to have)
- Excellent knowledge of PHP frameworks and MVC design patterns
- Experience of creating database schema
- Experience with CI/CD tools like jenkins is a plus.
- Experience with testing and automation frameworks.
- Good knowledge and experience in AGILE and SCRUM methodologies.
- Working knowledge of AWS Services, Web Services/REST API etc.
- Understanding of SEO is plus
What can you expect :
- A fast-paced environment to learn and grow in your career with a market leader with ambitious growth plans.
- Opportunities to learn about and work in different areas of content creation and management and become a well-rounded digital media content professional.
- Dynamic and supportive work culture.
- A passionate team of people working tirelessly to help women across South East Asia and beyond.
About Tickled Media
A bachelor's degree in Engineering (IT, Computer Science, Electronics) or MCA/MSc with 6-
10 years of experience in technology implementation for full lifecycle projects. A minimum of
designing solutions, leading projects and project teams, guiding and mentoring, and performing
The Technical Lead will lead and mentor teams to deliver enterprise projects. Will
collaborate with customer stakeholders and architects along the entire project lifecycle.
The Technical Lead will be responsible for requirements analysis, project planning,
estimations, design, development, documentation, and support of projects. Is expected to
work on a range of cloud technologies and platforms as required.
● Extensive experience in end-to-end implementation.
● Experience in application design, development, and support for solution implementations.
● Should have hands-on development experience.
● Good experience in API and Web Services(Restful and Soap).
● Advanced understanding of Object Oriented Design, Design Patterns and UML.
● Solid experience in design, coding, unit testing and debugging.
● Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
● Strong aptitude and problem-solving skills
● Prioritization and analytical skills
● A good team player and leader
- Software Engineering
- Design and develop highly scalable, available, reliable, secure and fault tolerant systems with minimal guidance for a market leader in the logistics industry
- Partner with team members on functional and nonfunctional requirements and spread design philosophy, goals and improve the code quality across the team
- Research new technologies and tools that enable building the next generation of our services
- Provide technology leadership to the team and foster engineering excellence
- Product Delivery
- Partner with product managers to define and execute on the feature roadmap
- Translate business requirements into scalable and extensible design
- Coordinate with various cross functional teams on planning and execution
- Maintaining automated build / test / deployment environments
- Software Engineering
- Should have at least 3 years of hands-on experience in designing, developing, testing and deploying applications on Java, Ruby, Kotlin, Python, Node or Go for large scale applications
- Deep knowledge of one of the programming languages they have experience in
- Proficient in OOP and Design Patterns, experience with functional programming would be a plus
- Data modelling experience in Relational Databases
- Ability to design and implement low latency RESTful services
- Product Delivery
- Ability to scope, review and refine user stories for technical completeness and to alleviate dependency
- Well versed in working with agile methodologies which includes phases such as design, development, code review, testing and release management
- Ability to have worked in a CI/CD environment, with hands on experience with Git or any similar source code management tools
- Product Maintenance
- Experience troubleshooting server performance issues such as memory tuning, GC tuning, resource leaks
- Continuously refactor applications to ensure high quality design
Designation: PHP Developer, Sr. Developer & Team Lead
Experience: 1 - 6 years
Salary: 2 - 7 lac per annum
No. of Positions: 10
Should have knowledge of any MVC framework like Yii, Yii2, Cakephp, etc.
Knowledge of mobile app APIs, JSON, etc.
Knowledge of version control systems like GIT is a plus.
At least 3 years of experience in any MVC frameworks is Mandatory for TL profile.
Working 5 days a week.
Group Health Insurance for our employees.
Work with a team of 270+ excellent engineers.
Additional Salary for an extra day spent in the office.
Lunch buffets for all our employees.
Fantastic Friday meals to dine in for employees.
Yearly and quarterly awards with CASH amount, Birthday coupons , Dinner coupons etc.
Team Dinners on Project Completion.
Festival celebration, Month End celebration and much more.
Equality: Absence of favoritism in hiring and promotions.
Educational Qualifications : B-Tech (CSE, IT) / M-Tech (CSE, IT) /MCA or any degree in the relevant field
Job Location : Mohali
HR | ToXSL Technologies Pvt Ltd. [ISO 9001:2015 Certified]
Industry: Software Services (Mobile, Web & IoT)
ToXSL, C-127, 2nd Floor, Industrial Area, Phase-8 (Sector - 72), Mohali. (Chandigarh)
You will be responsible for development of alternative payments based on blockchain technologies.
Total experience: 4+ years
College: IIT, NIT, BITs other Tier 1 colleges (Candidates must be from premium institute and product company) or (from non premium institute with good product company)
Degree: Bachelor of engineering or Master of engineering
Python Django / Flask / Fastapi. Also mostly looking for developer positions not devops, CI/CD etc...Microservice, Kafka , RabbitMQ is good to have
- Working closely with a cohesive team to develop the backend architecture and build out product features at a rapid pace and scale them as needed.
- Build integrations to/fro other platforms such as crypto wallets, bank APIs and payment gateways etc.
- Make architectural decisions about the product by optimising delivery and technical debt.
- Follow the best engineering practices like testing, documentation, CI/CD, etc.
- A lot of experimentation and identifying solutions to unknown problems..
- Excellent problem solving and design skills.
- Experience with Python.
- Experience with Microservices, Kafka, Kubernetes and Docker
- Solid API design and data modeling experience.
- Security first approach to system design.
- Experience with a AWS cloud services such as RDS, SQS, EKS etc
- Willingness to learn and challenge oneself.
Good To Have:
- Experience with Blockchain development/integrations
- Experience with Payments/Banking/Wallet APIs
- Creating the website architecture.
- Designing and managing the website back-end including database and server integration.
- Generating WordPress themes and plugins.
- Conducting website performance tests.
- Troubleshooting content issues.
- Conducting WordPress training with the client.
- Monitoring the performance of the live website.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a similar field.
- Proven work experience as a WordPress Developer for min 2 years.
- Strong knowledge on PHP
- Knowledge of code versioning tools including Git, Mercurial, and SVN.
- Experience working with debugging tools such as Chrome Inspector and Firebug.
- Good understanding of website architecture and aesthetics.
- Good communication skills.
Salary: Negotiable depend on last drawn/current