• 4+ years of professional software development experience
• 4+ years of object-oriented Java / J2EE development
• Full SDLC experience (requirements gathering, architecture, development, QA, etc.…)
• Experience with Spring (MVC, IOP/DI, REST, Security) & Hibernate/Spring
• Experience with SOAP / REST web services
• Knowledge of SQL
• Knowledge of No SQL concepts, understanding of Solr, Redis and Mongo DB is desirable
• Understanding concepts of CDN & Content Management
• Must have worked on any one messaging solutions
• Bonus Points for micro service design and development experience
• Bonus points for any mobile development experience
• Used Agile methodology
• Experience leading or working with cross geography teams
• Bonus Points for experience working on Unix, shell scripting & Build Systems
• Experience in performance optimization is an added advantage
• You will be actively involved during the entire technology development lifecycle. Responsibilities will include all aspects from design, coding, testing, customer feedback cycle changes and support.
• Primary role in software development with object-oriented Java
• The customized solutions that you will be architecting and developing will also require knowledge and experience with spring / Hibernate, SOAP / REST, and SQL.
• Ability to learn new technologies quickly and willingness to read and digest large existing source code and take ownership on complex component or subsystem to drive improvements and re-architecture
• Work with a team of amazing developers and designers involved in the design and development of global platforms
• Invent and prototype new features, build, test and ship them to customers as SaaS, cloud based or hosted product platforms
• Drive the implementation of new technologies which improve our ability to build great customers products. • Participate in a fun, open learning environment with great benefits and smart talented folks that represent among the best globally.
• A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science (or equivalent experience)
• M-Tech or advanced degree a plus
• Hackathon participation and accolades are a plus
Quinbay is an upstart digital platforms and products company with a core focus on disrupting traditional markets and business models with the strength of our innovation driven digital value. We harness the power of our open innovation culture, our unique talent selection approach, the skills and expertise of our people across various industries, domains and technologies and a unique blend of analytics driven strategies for creating future digital platforms.
OPPORTUNITIES: Pursue opportunities in and learning/growth interests in Mobile, product development, product management, Analytics, Machine learning, UI/UX design, DevOps, Automation, Drones, bots and Java / open-source development frameworks and methodologies – on a variety of domains like eCommerce, Logistics and fulfilment, Ecommerce and a whole lot other.
Opportunities to be part of fastest growing eCommerce platforms in exciting application areas like core commerce, supply chain, logistics and fulfilment, merchant, mobile commerce, analytics, automation and a lot more for the global markets positioned for Asia.