A Senior Associate Java WCS Technologist is considered as a senior contributor for complex modules of work by bringing deep core technology expertise and relevant business subject matter expertise to the table.
- Sr. Associate, Technology plays a significant role during the design and implementation of the technological solution for our clients.
- A Sr. Associate, Technology is involved in ensuring a quality technical design that satisfies the business requirements of the client.
- A Sr. Associate, Technology is often involved in package evaluations and recommendations, communicating the technological details of the project to the business users and workshops with the clients. Sr. Associate, Technology also participates in gathering business requirements and assessing existing architectures and resources.
- Sr. Associate, Technology provides leadership to the team by taking responsibility for a specific component or track of the project architecture. By taking on this level of responsibility, a Sr. Associate, Technology spends more time overseeing the tasks required to implement a solution rather than performing the tasks directly. This includes planning, estimation, resource management, issue resolution and quality assurance. A Sr. Associate, Technology is also responsible for coordinating and communicating with the other tracks and disciplines involved in the project.
- In performing the essential functions of this role, the work is fast-paced, moderately noisy and team-based. Additionally, frequent overnight travel is required.
- Prepares the technical design of the more complex technology components within the module (one or more of client/web presentation tier, server tier, data access and data model, integration component, package function customization)
- Participates in and in some cases drives design reviews of other modules and provides insightful comments to improve the design quality and design conformance to standards
- Assists the architect in articulating the pros and cons of using a certain technology stack/package or component or design pattern versus another to the clients and project team and drives selection of technologies, designs to come up with the optimal architecture
- Implements slice of application (EAR) and proofs of concept (spike solution) to prove any new technologies or integration scenarios in the module
- For package implementations, aids the Architect of the project to perform the gap analysis between business requirements and the package features and design the configuration, customizations, extensions, interfaces required to meet the requirements
- Provides innovative solutions to project level technical issues
- Critiques a design created by another designer and helps identify design and performance improvements
- Interacts with a set of clients (client senior developers and architects) to create technology specifications from business requirements for one of the modules within the project
- In some scenarios, collaborates with client developers to design, build, test and deploy the module components and integrate with the rest of the modules
- Raises and drives to closure with the client any technical design and implementation issues in the module and also in the interfaces and interactions with other modules
- Estimates the implementation and deployment of the module based on design architecture, testing strategy and overall project plan
- Assists the architect in coming up with the overall estimates for the project along with any key risks and issues and their mitigation
- Reports progress and issues to the Manager in a timely manner. In particular, to relay issues that might impact on quality or the ability to deliver to timescales or estimates
- Works with team on the development of standards, processes and procedures related to application security, upgrade management, capacity planning, application deployment, performance monitoring/tuning, and failover and disaster recovery
- Mentors the team on the best techniques to debug and troubleshoot design and implementation defects and issues
- Shares point of view on technology stack, package and latest technology and business trends in one or more relevant areas (e.g. eCommerce, Content Management).
- Documents the technical design using UML, suitable design patterns in the form of technical design narrative, object models, sequence diagrams, collaboration diagrams
Experience in: J2EE - Application Servers, Java - ORM, Java - Spring Framework, Core
Java, SQL Development Languages, Java - Web, Presentation Frameworks, Java - Messaging
Implementation, Java Web Services, Planning/ Execution & Tracking, Scoping and
Estimating, Data Modeling, High Availability and Failover Applications, High Throughput / Transaction Application, Logical Architecture Design, OOAD and UML, Package / Vendor Selection, Performance / Capacity Planning, Application, Security.
Ability to abstract detail into larger (repeatable) patterns, familiarity with user centered analysis and evaluation techniques
Understanding of the project life cycle process to effectively be able to manage a sub-
Business Knowledge: Domain experience on Enterprise data warehouse would be a plus.
Personal Attributes: a. Strong and innovative approach to problem solving and finding solutions b. Excellent communicator (written and verbal, formal and informal) c. Flexible and proactive/self-motivated working style with strong personal ownership of problem resolution d. Ability to multi-task under pressure and work independently with minimal supervision. e. Ability to prioritize when under pressure
Full Time Bachelor’s / Master’s degree (Science or Engineering preferred)
What You’ll Achieve
- Lead the team that builds and scales our products
- Write code and new features yourself and with your team
- Craft the product roadmap and drive business impact alongside our Program Managers, Founders, and Engineers
- Scale the team by helping us hire the best engineering talent
- Mentor and guide the professional and technical development of engineers (40% people management and 60% technical development)
- Handle incident response and communication; jump in to write code and extinguish fires if needed
- Act as an architect and work across teams to evolve the overall architecture in order to sustain the challenges presented by the ever-evolving nature of our products
- Perform technical code-reviews, and help the engineers plan and execute their feature implementation
- You have an affinity for building spectacular products
- Experience with web development as well as backend technologies
- You’re passionate about both product development and people development
- You believe in "Actions speak louder than words"
- High-energy and confident - you’ll do whatever it takes to win.
- You’re an owner - driven, focused, and quick to take ownership of your work
- Humble - you’re willing to get into the details and you’re open to feedback
- Adaptable, resilient, and able to thrive in ambiguity - things change quickly in our fast-paced startup and you’ll need to be able to keep up!
- Growth-minded - you’re eager to expand your skillset and excited to learn and adapt all the time
- Desire for impact - be ready to take on a lot of responsibility and work collaboratively with your team
- An Undergraduate or Masters degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- 5+ years of total experience developing software as an engineer at a Product based company
- 1+ years of experience directly managing an engineering team of at least 3 developers.
- Significant experience building scalable, fault-tolerant, and robust products and platforms
- Prior hiring and management experience
Optmyzr is a fast moving, profitable, and stable Marketing Tech SaaS startup. We have been in business for 6+ years, profitable from year 1, and our team is comprised of amazing folks with experience at Google, Microsoft, Amazon, and so on. We are a developer focused team with end to end ownership of our features. We have offices in 4 countries - this position is for our main development center which is in Hyderabad (currently the whole company is working remotely)
Optmyzr is a product company and we do not offer outsourcing services. This gives us a lot of control over the design, as well as how we as a team choose to build features. Of course - with great power comes great responsibility!
We have paying customers in 50+ countries, including several Fortune 500 companies. We are featured in the Inc 5000 list of fastest growing companies in the USA for 3 years in a row. We have won several awards including the best pay-per-click ad management suite at the US search awards.
Why should you choose Optmyzr?
- A team that cultivates an environment of trust and understanding - for both customers and employees
- Focus on high quality product development, efficiency, and building what will sell
- Informal work environment, where people like to be mentors instead of managers
- Very flexible and understanding team - with initiatives like "Select your own holiday list"
- Cool unorthodox perks like "Wanderlust" - where the company comps a vacation trip for employees
- Completely bootstrapped and profitable business model, that allows us to decide our own priorities - no investors to please or impress :)
- Strong belief in growing sustainably, nurturing people, and having a work environment that has a happy and positive vibe.
Who we are
We are a software services company where the ‘HOW’ of building software is equally important to ‘WHAT’. We embrace Software Craftsmanship values and extreme Programming practices to build well-crafted products for our clients. We work with large organizations to help them scale or modernize their legacy technology. We work with startups as extensions of their team, to help them operationalize their idea efficiently. Incubyte strives to find people who are passionate about creating well-crafted software, who are continuous learners and are sticklers for quality of work. We work on dedicated, long-term commitments with the aim of bringing a product mindset into services.
What we’re looking for
We’re looking to hire software craftspeople. People who are proud of the way they work and the code they write. People who believe in and are evangelists of extreme programming principles. High-quality, motivated and passionate people who make great teams. We heavily believe in being a DevOps organization, where developers own the entire release cycle and thus get to work not only on programming languages but also on infrastructure technologies in the cloud.
What you’ll be doing
First, you will be writing tests. You’ll be writing self-explanatory, clean code. Your code will produce the same, predictable results, over and over again. You’ll be making frequent, small releases. You’ll be working in pairs. You’ll be doing peer code reviews. You will work in a product team. Building products and rapidly rolling out new features and fixes. You will be responsible for all aspects of development – from understanding requirements, writing stories, and analyzing the technical approach to writing test cases, development, deployment, and fixes. You will own the entire stack from the front end to the back end to the infrastructure and DevOps pipelines. And, most importantly, you’ll be making a pledge that you’ll never stop learning!
Skills you need to succeed in this role
Most Important: Integrity of character, diligence and the commitment to do your best
Nice to Have: Bootstrap, jQuery, HTML5, CSS3
- Self-Learner: You must be extremely hands-on and obsessive about delivering clean code
- Sense of Ownership: Do whatever it takes to meet development timelines
- Expertise in object-oriented programming, data structures, algorithms and software engineering methodologies
- Expertise in web architecture, providing design and development recommendations and optimizing existing infrastructure
- Expertise working in Agile and Extreme Programming methodologies in a continuous deployment environment
- Interest in mastering technologies like web server ecosystems, relational DBMS, TDD, CI tools like Jenkins, Hudson and Bamboo, web frameworks and front-end technologies, complexity analysis and performance optimization
- Working knowledge of server configuration/deployment infrastructure
- Expertise in using source control and bug tracking systems, writing user stories and technical documentation.
We are looking for a strong Java Developer with experience in fintech domain enterprise-grade world class data aggregation, reconciliation, and reporting product. This is an opportunity to discover a large range of business cases as well as design, develop and implement solutions that results solving complex problems. As a Java Sr developer you will design and develop technology-based business solutions that caters to current and future Product requirements.
• 4-8 years of relevant experience in designing & developing and architecting systems/software for large business environments (Java, J2EE).
• Strong design and coding skills in Enterprise Java, Hibernate, Spring, Spring Boot, REST web services, JMS (ActiveMQ), XML, JSON.
• Must have good experience in Unix/Oracle/SQL.
• Experience in any communication framework (MQ) is an added advantage.
• Experience in Agile Development, Scrum, and Iterative approaches
• Participate in requirement gathering JAD sessions and support documentation
• Work with Product Management to resolve or raise queries and get query resolution on areas which are unclear, ambiguous and which need more information
• Develop high quality code as per standards, tiered coding, business layer coding, interface development and service development as needed
• Ability to solve complex software system issues.
Experience in One of below will be added advantage-
• Activiti BPM
• DROOLS Rules Engine
• Integrations with authentication protocols and Frameworks oAuth/ SAML/ LDAP/ Kerberos
• Experience with multiple integration technologies / frameworks.
EZOPS offers clients an integrated data management platform to resolve data quality, automation, and reporting challenges across the data lifecycle. The platform empowers users to transform data, setup and configure reconciliation rules, gain insights into root cause of breaks using machine learning algorithms, seamlessly setup rules via a UI for automated break remediation using BOTS and to create reports and dashboards with low I.T involvement. EZOPS has 5 global offices (San Francisco, NYC, NJ, Dublin, and Noida) and its clients include some of the largest global financial institutions.
We are looking for a young and enthusiastic personality who loves coding. Who is passionate and ready to tackle some of the most difficult problems in the laundry industry.
We believe that user-centric design ultimately leads to the best products, so we listen closely to our users, both external and internal. As an engineer on our close-knit, cross-functional team, you’ll be an active voice in shaping our product.
You will play a role in product planning, drive the implementation and release of major features, and be a champion of best practices for writing well-tested, well-organized code.
- Work with internal business teams and management to define requirements and develop technical specifications.
- You will be creating modules and components and coupling them together into a functional app.
- Creating self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and components
- Developing and integrating RESTful API services.
- Convert legacy code to new tech stack single-page web applications.
- You will be working with payment gateway, barcodes, QR codes, biometrics, integrating different hardware (printer, scanner, cash register, POS terminal, laundry and drycleaning machines, conveyor belt etc), map routing and distance algorithms.
What an ideal candidate looks like
- Strong knowledge of Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design, data structures, algorithm design, problem-solving, complexity analysis, databases, networking, and distributed systems.
- 3-4 years of experience with product development (.ASP.Net, C#.Net, WCF, MVC, SQL Server development applications, version control, CI/CD pipelines).
- Should have a strong online presence on different forums like stack overflow etc, Github etc.
- Excellent verbal and written skills. The ability to explain sophisticated architectures to engineers, product managers, and support & operation executives. You should also be able to write a proposal for your idea/solutions and take feedback from the team.
- Previous work experience at a product-based company or startup would be a bonus.
Personality traits we really admire
- Great attitude to ask questions, learn and suggest process improvements.
- Pays great attention to detail and helps identify edge cases.
- Gives equal importance to planning, coding, code reviews, documentation, and testing.
- Highly motivated and coming up with fresh ideas and perspective to help us move towards our goals faster.
- Follows release cycles and absolute commitment to deadlines.
What you can expect in the next 12 months
Within 1 month
Within 3 months
Within 6 months
Within 12 months
About Quick Dry Cleaning
We are on a mission to make Dry Cleaners and Laundry business winning in the digital era.
We believe in
- Helping traditional laundries to come at par with digital businesses: Traditional We help laundry businesses adapt modern technology and deliver the customer experience that today’s digital businesses like Swiggy, OLA and Flipkart are delivering. We feel successful when we hear stories like https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EbB828K28zs&feature=emb_title">these.
- Building a large profitable business: We envision building a capital-efficient, large profitable business to achieve our mission of making laundry business win. This means less dependence on investors & more ownership with the team. We are one of the few profitable Indian SaaS startups building value SaaS
- Employee Wellness <> Customer Success: We give as much importance to each team member’s personal & professional success as much as we care about our customer's success. We believe it’s all about balance.
Our impact so far
- 3 Billion garments processed through QDC Dry Cleaning Cloud
- 47 countries
- 1000+ Paid subscribers
- 5000+ Users
- All this could be achieved with a nimble team of 20 from our single office in Noida
Why join QDC?
- Freedom & Responsibility: If you are a person who wants to take up challenging work & push your boundaries with no one monitoring you, then this is the right place for you. There are no hierarchies. No managers to please.
- Holistic Growth: Building a career doesn’t have to be at the cost of missing out on your personal front. We believe that professional success is worth when the personal goals are nurtured with equal importance. We will support you all in on that journey of yours.
- Transparency: If you ever wanted to know what it’s like to be on an entrepreneurial journey, then working with QDC gives you that opportunity to experience it all first hand.
Great Environment: We spend more time of our day at work than at home while awake, so it is important that we feel comfortable at our workplace. Our office space is fun and the team is funnier. We never miss out on any opportunity to have fun. We don’t experience monday blues rather we have Monday excitement.
As a Senior Tech Lead:
You will be part of a thought leadership team that will design and develop the leading cyber security solution that protects digital assets of corporations such as Apple & the US Federal Govt. This solution used by global Fortune 100 corporations will be massively scalable to secure their Global networks
You will bring to the table:
Domain: Networking and Network Security
Primary Skills: Java, Spring & Hibernate
Secondary Skills: Any one of Python / Java Script / Angular JS / Shell / ANTLR / Groovy
- Excellent skills & experience in Java, Spring & Hibernate
- Minimum 2 years of Experience in Networking and Network Security domain
- Any Scripting language - Python / Java Script / Angular JS / Shell / ANTLR / Groovy
- Strong object-oriented design skills, data structures, algorithms, and design patterns.
- Tools Pivotal / GitHub / Jenkins
- Good to have Database design and management experience.
What you will do…
- You will be hands on, writing high quality code and ensuring on-time delivery.
- Provide guidance on software design, architecture, and interface choices.
- Design highly scalable, reliable, secure and fault tolerant systems with minimal guidance.
- Mentor engineers on design, coding, and troubleshooting.
- Analyse requirements, problems and solve them with the best solution.
- Create platforms, reusable libraries, and utilities wherever applicable.
- Work in cross-functional team, collaborating with peers during entire SDLC.
- Work as part of a team to solve complex technical problems.
- Support customer queries, escalations, to keep high customer satisfaction.
Benison Tech is a niche technology company that has been appointed by Intel, Broadcom, CISCO, Checkpoint, and Marvell to collaboratively spearhead the next generation Network Security, 5G and Wireless technologies. We help our mutual customers get to market faster by applying our core technical brilliance in solving complex engineering problems.
We work with the world leading technology companies in the latest bleeding edge technologies from 5G enablement to real-time ML based network security systems.
Our interview process isn’t easy, but necessary to ensure that we are a fit for each other. You will be working in a dynamic fast paced environment on cutting edge technologies, so roll up your sleeves and get ready for the challenge. We need people who are drawn to technology challenges rather than work in a plush corporate role.
You are a fit for Benison if
- You want to work in the technologies of the future… Network Security, Cloud technologies, 5G and WiFi6.
- You have a deep-rooted desire to learn new technologies.
- You are driven by the passion of solving complex problems.
- You want to work with some of the best minds in the industry
- Primary responsibility is to take up product development as a full stack developer and ability to work with the larger product team, arrive at best architectural approach, choose most appropriate frameworks, code and deliver
- Shown success as an individual contributor. Should have consistently demonstrated ability and commitment to deliver major initiatives in a timely manner
- Embrace good development practices including design specification, coding standards, unit testing and code reviews
- A selfstarter, who loves to take on hard problems, loves solving service scalability problems, enjoys breaking things and enthusiastic to learn new technologies and working in startup environments