LogiCoy Software Technologies Pvt. Ltd - Bangalore Location
Years of Experience: In an approximate range of 2 to 6 years.
Java, Spring, Web services, XML, XSD, working knowledge of database and UNIX, Angular.
Good verbal and written communication.
Good team player, flexible and entrepreneurial.
Candidates will get an opportunity to build skills in various technologies and domains.
Compensation would be better than industry standard.
With Kind Regards,
Assistant Manager - HR,
LogiCoy Software Technologies Pvt. Ltd, Bangalore, 560043.
About LogiCoy Software Technologies
A BIT ABOUT US
Appknox is one of the top Mobile Application security companies recognized by Gartner and G2. We are a profitable B2B SaaS startup headquartered in Singapore & working from Bengaluru.
The primary goal of Appknox is to help businesses and mobile developers secure their mobile applications with a focus on delivery speed and high-quality security audits.
Our customers include Fortune 500 companies with Major brands spread across regions like India, South-East Asia, Middle-East, Japan, US, and expanding rapidly.
We are looking for a trustworthy and proactive Technical Engineering Manager with 8+ years of engineering experience and proven leadership skills.
To be successful as an engineering manager, you should have exceptional foresight and great communication skills. You need to have a working knowledge of different engineering disciplines and how they relate to one another, and experience in identifying and managing risks.
Experience or knowledge in the security domain is good to have but not mandatory for this position.
As a core team member, you will be setting the culture that the entire team will follow in the future. You will set incredibly high standards for yourself and hire exceptional people who enjoy pushing themselves to perform at the highest level every day.
- Supervising the work of multiple teams.
- Planning projects and executing them to completion on time.
- Building the engineering team by hiring exceptional people.
- Hiring and managing contract employees.
- Identifying training and talent development needs and executing them to ensure the team is performing at its peak.
- Ensuring products have the support of upper management.
- Guiding team members of different experience levels by delegating responsibilities and coaching them with their work.
- Defining engineering processes, ensuring they are followed, and constantly learning and optimizing them.
- Having 8+ years of experience overall with at least 5+ years experience designing and building software applications
- Proven supervisory and technical skills.
- Solid understanding of a variety of programming tools and development platforms like Python/NodeJS.
- Excellent knowledge of software and application design and architecture
- Experience in designing for performance, scalability, fault tolerance, and high availability
- Understanding of software quality assurance principles and agile methodologies
- A technical mindset with great attention to detail
- High-quality organizational and leadership skills
- Outstanding communication and presentation abilities
Within 1 month
Within 3 months
Within 6 months
Personality traits we really admire:-
- We want to surround ourselves with people driven to do the right things and act with integrity even when no one is looking.
- A confident and dynamic working persona, which can bring fun to the team, and a sense of humor, is an added advantage.
- Great attitude to ask questions, learn and suggest process improvements.
- Has attention to detail and helps identify edge cases.
- Highly motivated and coming up with fresh ideas and perspectives to help us move towards our goals faster.
- Follows timelines and absolute commitment to deadlines.
- Round 1 Interview - Profile Evaluation
- Round 2 Interview - Product Manager & CTO
- Round 3 Interview - Tech Team
- Round 4 Interview - CEO
- Round 5 Interview - HR & Team Alignment
- As per Industry Standards
We prefer that every employee also holds equity in the company. In this role, you will be awarded equity after 12 months, based on the impact you have created.
Please be aware that all your customers are Enterprises and Fortune 500 companies.
Why Join Us :-
- Freedom & Responsibility: If you are a person who enjoys challenging work & pushing your boundaries, then this is the right place for you. We appreciate new ideas & ownership as well as flexibility with working hours.
- Great Salary & Equity: We keep up with the market standards & provide pay packages considering updated standards. Also as Appknox continues to grow, you’ll have a great opportunity to earn more & grow with us. Moreover, we also provide equity options for our top performers.
- Holistic Growth: We foster a culture of continuous learning and take a much more holistic approach to training and developing our assets: the employees. We shall also support you all on that journey of yours.
- Transparency: Being a part of a start-up is an amazing experience one of the reasons being the open communication & transparency at multiple levels. Working with Appknox will allow you to experience it all firsthand.
- Health insurance & Term Life Insurance: We offer health insurance coverage up to 5 Lacs for you and your family including your parents.
Cloud Infrastructure Engineering Manager
This role requires a person to drive the engineering of our cloud infrastructure by aligning with various stakeholders, advising teams on Cloud Solutions, and building and upskilling a team to aid in this.
- Continuously engage with various stakeholders within Porter, understand their requirements, design and continuously evolve the overall Cloud Infrastructure strategy for Porter to meet the overall goals of the company
- Work with application developers to design scalable, robust systems using cloud native architecture principles and help them achieve their operational goals
- Understand needs of data analysis stakeholders and help design data
- infrastructure to meet them.
- Speak with Business leaders to align the team’s road map with business goals like International Expansion, Cost Reduction, goals, etc.
- Engage with legal counterparts to ensure Porter meets its compliance
- obligations, especially in terms of security and privacy.
Cloud Platform Solutions
- Identify common cloud requirements, build platform services to solve them and drive adoption across other teams
- Maintain reliable infrastructure for our servers to run on
- Identify Infrastructure-as-Code tools and educate application teams to provision cloud infrastructure
- Build and maintain convenient CI / CD infrastructure requiring minimal effort from application developers to get their code to production reliably
- Drive adoption of observability platforms for application visibility to help
- application developers have complete visibility of their applications - logging, tracing and metrics.
Security & Privacy
- Ensure security of all cloud infrastructure resources and data owned by Porter.
- Ensure secure networking for all service communication, auditable data
- movement and data access
- Setup ease to use Access Control management and ensure adherence
- Drive security best practices in every stage of application development
- Ensure secure data storage ensure compliance with privacy laws and secure data access to prevent data leaks
- Empower Data Analysis teams to easily discover and communicate Business Insights by providing the right infrastructure to solve their pain points
- Setup data infrastructure on which data pipelines can be set up to ingest data from application databases to a Data Lake
- Provide reporting and visualization tools to our Data team to leverage this and provide Business Insights
- Build and lead a team of highly motivated engineers consisting of Cloud Engineers, SREs and InfoSec.
- Manage a team of upto 10 - 12 members
- Develop a culture of ownership and empathy within the team
- Set clearly defined responsibilities of various roles and at various levels
- Do periodic assessment of reportees, chart their growth paths and train them.
At Porter, we are passionate about improving productivity. We want to help businesses, large and small, optimize their last-mile operations and empower them to unleash the growth of their core functions. Last mile delivery logistics is one of the biggest and fastest growing sectors of
the economy with a market cap upwards of 50 billion USD and a growth rate exceeding 15% CAGR.
Porter is the fastest growing leader in this sector with operations in 14 major cities, a fleet size exceeding 1L registered and 50k active driver partners and a customer base with 3.5M being monthly active. Our industry-best technology platform has raised over 150 million USD from investors including Sequoia Capital, Kae Capital, Mahindra group, LGT Aspada, Tiger Global and Vitruvian Partners.
We are addressing a massive problem and going after a huge market. We’re trying to create a household name in transportation and our ambition is to disrupt all facets of the supply chain. At Porter, we’re here to do the best work of our lives.
If you want to do the same and love the challenges and opportunities of a fast paced work environment, then we believe Porter is the right place for you.
Company URL: https://porter.in/
- Cloud Infrastructure experience (preferably AWS) >= 8-9 years
- Experience managing a technical team of at least 3 people
- Experience with git, CI / CD, Docker, Kubernetes, etc
- Experience in working with immutable infrastructure, policy as code and infrastructure as code (Terraform, etc).
- Strong Linux Shell scripting experience
- Knowledge of emerging technologies in the cloud native, container orchestration, gitops and observability spaces
- Experience with *nix systems, network protocols, dns and configuration management tools
- Experience with one of the programming languages like Python, Java, etc.
Exp : 10+ Years
Location : Bangalore
Skills : Java, Spring, Spring Boot, Microservices, Kafka, Event Driven Architecture
About Climate Connect Digital
Our team is inspired to change the world by making energy greener, and more affordable. Established in 2011 in London, UK, and now headquartered in Gurgaon, India. From unassuming beginnings, we have become a leading energy-AI software player, at the vanguard of accelerating the global energy transition.
In 2020, we were acquired by ReNew Power, India’s largest renewables developer. Following ReNew’s NASDAQ listing in summer 2021, Climate Connect Digital has been newly formed as a fully independent subsidiary. With backing from ReNew for an ambitious and visionary new strategy, for rapid organic and inorganic growth.
Our mission has technology at its core and involves unlocking value by leveraging information technology and AI/ML across the energy ecosystem. The world is still at the nascent stages of using such technologies in the energy sector to create massive value for all the stakeholders.
OptiMax is Climate Connect Digital's future-ready offering to renewable energy asset operators and investors. It boasts sophisticated big data processing and analytical capabilities, which feed into a suite of cutting-edge algorithms for optimising operational and commercial decision-making. Boosting renewable energy production is a critical part of the company's vision of a Net Zero grid, wherein economies around the world are able to permanently retire thermal energy production facilities, in defence of our planet's future.
About the Role
At CC.D, Engineering Managers are responsible for ensuring their team is staffed, performing and delivering quality solutions, while supporting the wellbeing and ongoing professional development of their team.
We're looking for candidates with significant experience building, managing, and monitoring backend services at scale. You will be expected to manage your time well, communicate effectively, and collaborate in a fully distributed team.
You will lead a team of backend engineers, helping them solve technical challenges, project planning and ensuring that enterprise engineering practices are followed to help them build out robust & scalable backend services.
- Help manage our software development cycles by supporting prioritizing, speccing, and building features
- Develop a roadmap for your team’s focus areas and set goals to work towards that plan
- Help tune our engineering processes to allow us to scale and continue shipping high-quality software (ensuring effective implementation of engineering practices such as test-driven-development, CI/CD & more)
- Regularly conduct peer reviews, code audits and promote good practices
- This position is primarily a management role but the candidate should be extremely comfortable with coding efforts like PR reviews, bug fixes, and other coding activities outside of critical path development efforts
- Work with engineering leadership to solve technical and architectural challenges
- 6+ years in hands-on engineering roles (4+ in senior / principal level)
- 2+ years in managing engineering teams
- Solid understanding of test-driven development
- Have significant experience in backend technologies like databases, async job processing, messaging systems, indexing/search systems, web frameworks, etc
- Be detail-oriented, organized, and great at oral/written communication
- Be growth-minded and want to help improve our processes, scale teams, and take other actions that significantly improve our productivity and quality.
What’s in it for you
We offer competitive salaries based on prevailing market rates. In addition to your introductory package, you can expect to receive the following benefits:
- Flexible working hours and leave policy
- Learning and development opportunities
- Medical insurance/Term insurance, Gratuity benefits over and above the salaries
- Access to industry and domain thought leaders.
At Climate Connect, you get a rare opportunity to join an established company at the early stages of a significant and well-backed global growth push.
We are building a remote-first organisation ingrained in the team ethos. We understand its importance for the success of any next-generation technology company. The team includes passionate and self-driven people with unconventional backgrounds, and we’re seeking a similar spirit with the right potential.
What it’s like to work with us
You become part of a strong network and an accomplished legacy from leading technology and business schools worldwide when you join us. Such as the Indian Institute of Technology, Oxford University, University of Cambridge, University College London, and many more.
We don’t believe in constrained traditional hierarchies and instead work in flexible teams with the freedom to achieve successful business outcomes. We want more people who can thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment. Our comprehensive support system comprises a global network of advisors and experts, providing unparalleled opportunities for learning and growth.
The entire development lifecycle of all our consumer applications
Working closely with the Product, QA, UX & Engineering teams on strategy, solutioning and execution.
Managing everyday activities of the consumer engineering team
Working closely with the core platform engineering teams to design seamless integration
Owning management and execution of features and ensure delivery timelines
Building & mentoring the consumer engineering team
Working with the overall leadership team in creating and driving the company vision and it’s goals
8+ years of experience designing and developing complex, interactive consumer applications
Working with / managing both mobile and web applications
Ability to present complex technical information clearly and concisely to a variety of audiences
We are a technology and innovation company in the fintech space, delivering business accounting software to Micro, Small & Medium Enterprises (MSMEs). With more than 5 Million users across 140 countries, we are one of the fastest growing companies in this space. We take the complexity out of invoicing, inventory management & accounting, making it so simple, such that small businesses can spend less time on manual bookkeeping and spend more time focusing on areas of business that matter.
Vyapar's Engineering team builds the technology platform that eases and digitizes our customers' bookkeeping and enables the transition of cumbersome accounting data from general bookkeeping to a digitized always available resource. We work on areas such as building massive-scale web and mobile applications, engaging user-interfaces, big-data analytics, mobile apps, accounting workflows , inventory-management etc. We are a small focused technology team where each individual has a huge impact. You will have the opportunity to be part of this rapidly growing team and gain exposure to all the parts of a comprehensive fintech platform.
- Technical Guidance: You will provide technical leadership to a team of excellent software engineers; this requires that you have the technical depth to make complex design decisions and the hands-on ability to lead by example.
- Execution and Delivery: You will be expected to instill and follow good software development practices and ensure timely delivery of high-quality products. You should be familiar with agile practices as well as be able to adapt these to the needs of the business, with a constant focus on product quality.
Desired Skills And Requirements
- Technical depth: You have the strong technical competence required to gain credibility. Ability to architect, design and code yourself. Technical experience in building and operating web-based applications. Deep understanding of all layers of the web-stack work (from the client interface to the database.) Knowledge of multiple technology stacks/languages/tools and their pros/cons.
- Execution ability: Focus on delivering products in a timely manner with high quality. Familiarity with multiple software development practices and tools, and the proven ability to adapt, champion and institute good practices and tools. You will need to plan, coordinate and oversee the technical and engineering activities of your team. You will be responsible for planning engineering projects and overseeing the efficient running of projects, including providing supervision and guidance to other engineers.
- You must have a degree in Computer Science or a related field. Strong understanding of object-oriented programming, concurrency and fundamentals of computer-science.
- Total of 9+ years' experience building cutting edge products. Deep experience in building very large scale applications and 2 + years' experience in team management
- Strong problem solving skills, data structures and algorithms.
We are a team of software avengers, passionate engineers & thinkers designing the future of education. The company has its roots from IIT, IIM Alumni and various SMEs in education space. Here, we all work together with & for a single dream; ‘Education For Everyone, Everywhere.’
Dizvik is an EdTech product-based tech start-up working on exciting technologies & latest tech amendments. We use technology as an effective & efficient tool to create things that are impactful & make education easier. Artificial Intelligence, Augmented Reality, Robust Media Streaming are few of our core areas.
We are a crazy bunch of people having multiple personas always trying to keep things light-hearted! Our roots are not new, the company is nurtured by the well established group excelling since 2003. The founders of Dizvik Technologies own multiple companies & one of those is Dhyeya Educational Services Private Limited (Dhyeya IAS) having more than 20 offline Institutes/Centers in India.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for designing and developing highly scalable, reliable and fault-tolerant micro-services based applications for the company. Using Node Js, Python, MongoDB, PostgreSql, JWT, Cassandra, AWS, Docker, Kubernetes, Kafka, Rabbitmq, Redis, Middlewares, CDN, Elasticsearch, this candidate will be able to translate user and business needs into functional and enterprise level product.
Salary Range: 10 LPA to 25 LPA
- Designing and developing highly scalable, reliable and fault-tolerant backend architectures & applications for the company.
- Coordinate with cross-functional teams (Mobile, DevOps, Data, UX, QA, etc.) on planning and execution.
- Communicate, collaborate and lead the work & team effectively across distributed features
- Owning and working end-to-end on application – from system (server, deployment, configuration management) to back end (container, application, and database).
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Computer Science.
- 3+ years of experience in backend technologies: Node Js, Python, MongoDB, PostgreSql, JWT, Cassandra, AWS, Docker, Kubernetes, Kafka, Redis, Middlewares, CDN, Elasticsearch etc.
- Implementation of security and data protection.(CSRF/JWT/ORM and various middleware/DB security implementations).
- Strong problem-solving skills, algorithmic skills, and data structures experience.
- Ability to design and implement low latency RESTful services in Monolith & Microservice both the architectures.
- Data modelling experience in both Relational and NoSQL databases.
- Ability to understand and implement Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery.
- Experience in troubleshooting server performance memory issues, GC tuning, resource leaks, etc.
- Ability to scope, review and refine user stories for technical completeness and to alleviate dependency risks.
- Experience in versioning systems like GitHub, SVN, gitlab etc.
• Design, implement, and deploy highly scalable innovative platform or product with the
help of a balanced team.
• Owns end to end technical delivery of the project.
• Lead, manage, coach and assign tasks to engineering and technical personnel.
• Contributes as an Individual contributor as well on complex modules for 30-70% of time.
• Develop and guide team to design reusable wrappers, templates and frameworks.
• Hold a high quality technical bar and actively work to improve quality.
• Understand and help the team to follow Agile processes.
• Actively negotiate, manage & deliver promised release scope considering the technical
• Collaborate effectively with Project managers, clients, and engineers to deliver high
• SPOC for any engineering related issues.
• Maintains expert level knowledge of tools and automated processes for efficiency and
robust engineering practices.
• Strive to improve efficiency and sustainability of processes and product designs.
• Communicates technical information to both technical and non-technical stakeholders,
including investors and potential customers.
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, related technical discipline or equivalent
• Overall industry experience of 5-14 years, with 2 -7 Years of experience and proven
record of technical leadership and managing Technology Team members.
• Experience in designing, implementing, reviewing and delivering complex systems.
• Experience in providing technical expertise throughout the product life cycle including
design, implementation, and delivery of scalable build/test/release infrastructure.
• Proficiency with Agile/Scrum or similar collaborative tools a plus.
• Demonstrated expertise in one or multiple web development stack i.e. Frontend,
Backend, Data engineering, DevOPs Platforms etc.
• Strong communication, presentation, interpersonal, and conflict resolution skills.
• Proficiency using presentation software to explain complex information to non-technical
management personnel and other stakeholders.
• Ability to prioritize tasks and work under dynamic requirements and deadlines.
• Highly data driven and pays attention to detail.
• Leadership capabilities, should be able mentor and motivate team members to achieve
Managing Engineering team members , inclusive of Development and Quality Assurance teams
and driving new features and functionality to the Interactions Artificial Intelligence Platform
Technically hands on and contributing to the creation of a massively scalable, highly available
SaaS/ PaaS platforms
Be a technical team lead, in addition to people manager, managing and ensuring success of
Provide a clear vision for the team to act on and ensure team members are performing at the
needed level to successfully execute goals.
Effectively manage multiple projects, timelines and initiatives at the same time.
Experience working with all phases of the Software Development Lifecycle – ranging from
architecture and design to implementation and testing.
Troubleshooting and fixing issues
Excellent oral and written communication skills and ability to effectively communicating within
and outside the team
Bring new technical ideas to fruition by prototyping new ideas and transforming research Proof
of Concepts into production ready software
Responsible for hiring and managing a talented team to design, build and ship next generation
Ability to travel – upwards of 20%
Required Skills & Experience:
10+ years of engineering experience working on systems/algorithm-level programming in
Experience with SQL and/or NOSQL databases
Experience working on products based on a distributed architecture deployed in multiple geo-
redundant CoLo/Cloud data centres.
3+ years of experience managing, growing and building Dev and QA teams.
Ability to operate in a highly ambiguous, rapidly evolving agile environment.
Leading strong technical teams with a maniacal focus on reliability and scalability
Hands-on manager who can also contribute in code
Knowledge of Linux operating system fundamentals
Experience working with the agile development methodology
Experience working in a fast paced environment
Experience building complex backend products like Speech Recognition Engines, Databases, etc.
Bachelors or Master’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent qualification
Desired Skils (Good to have):
Prior experience with NLP/voice technologies.
Prior experience with AI and machine learning technologies just as tensorflow, pytorch, and
Experience building real-time conversational systems leveraging SIP, webRTC, websockets, or
Experience with profiling and troubleshooting large scale, concurrent and multi-threaded JVM
based languages (Java)
Experience with asynchronous, event driven architectures
This role will manage a group of developers as well as QA Engineers
Share resume to riya cielhr
Overall leadership for all technical functions including product strategy implementation and server releases
Desired Candidate Profile
Experience: 5 years and above
Qualification: B. Tech from a reputed institute
Expertise in Core Java (Multithreading, Collections, etc.) and am comfortable with Unix, Oracle PL/SQL with a sound understanding of the complete SDLC process
Design Patterns, Algorithms, Data structures, OOP concepts & OO Design principles
Have done extensive work in software development
Project Management exposure is an added advantage for this candidate
JS, Jquery and CSS exposure of minimum 1.5 yrs
Candidates from gaming industry are preferred