As an SDE, you will develop a deep understanding of our business, work closely with development teams and own the architecture and end-to-end delivery of software components.
- Exp: 3 - 8 years.
- 4 + years' experience building successful production software systems.
- A solid grounding in Computer Science fundamentals (based on a BS or MS in CS or related field).
- The ability to take convert raw requirements into good design while exploring technical feasibility tradeoffs.
- Expertise in System design (design patterns, LLD, HLD, Solid principle, OOAD, Distributed systems etc. ), Architecture (MVC/Micro services).
- Excellence in technical communication.
- Has experience in mentoring other software developers.
- BS/MS in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Experience developing service oriented architectures and an understanding of design for scalability, performance and reliability.
- Demonstrated ability to mentor other software developers to maintain architectural vision and software quality.
- Demonstrated ability to achieve stretch goals in a highly innovative and fast paced environment.
- Expertise in delivering high-quality, innovative application.
- Strong desire to build, sense of ownership, urgency, and drive.
- Strong organisational and problem solving skills with great attention to detail.
- Ability to triage issues, react well to changes, work with teams and ability to multi-task on multiple products and projects.
- Experience building highly scalable, high availability services.
- The ideal candidate will be a visionary leader, builder and operator.
- He/she should have experience leading or contributing to multiple simultaneous product development efforts and initiatives.
- He/she needs to balance technical leadership with strong business judgment to make the right decisions about technology choices.
- He/she needs to be constantly striving for simplicity, and at the same time demonstrate significant creativity, innovation and judgme.
- Proficiency in, at least, one modern programming language.
- Experience in SQL or Non-SQL database.
- Strong sense of ownership, urgency, and drive.
- Demonstrated leadership abilities in an engineering environment in driving operational excellence and best practices.
- Demonstrated ability to achieve stretch goals in a highly innovative and fast paced environment.
- Excellent communication, collaboration, reporting, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Good understanding of at least some of the modern programming languages (Java) and open-source technologies
About Amazon India
Amazon is guided by four principles: customer obsession rather than competitor focus, passion for invention, commitment to operational excellence, and long-term thinking. We are driven by the excitement of building technologies, inventing products, and providing services that change lives. We embrace new ways of doing things, make decisions quickly, and are not afraid to fail. We have the scope and capabilities of a large company, and the spirit and heart of a small one.
Together, Amazonians research and develop new technologies from Amazon Web Services to Alexa on behalf of our customers: shoppers, sellers, content creators, and developers around the world.
Our mission is to be Earth's most customer-centric company. Our actions, goals, projects, programs, and inventions begin and end with the customer top of mind.
You'll also hear us say that at Amazon, it's always "Day 1." What do we mean? That our approach remains the same as it was on Amazon's very first day - to make smart, fast decisions, stay nimble, invent, and focus on delighting our customers.
- 5 years experience with the Django framework
- Experience with building APIs (REST or GraphQL)
- Strong Troubleshooting and debugging skills
- React.js knowledge would be an added bonus
- Understanding on how to use a database like Postgres (prefered choice), SQLite, MongoDB, MySQL.
- Sound knowledge of object-oriented design and analysis.
- A strong passion for writing simple, clean and efficient code.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools Git.
- Min 5 year experience
- Startup experience is a must.
- Remote developer
- 40 hours a week but with 4 hours a day overlapping with client timezone. Typically clients are in California PST Timezone.
- Full time/Direct
- We have great benefits such as PF, medical insurance, 12 annual company holidays, 12 PTO leaves per year, annual increments, Diwali bonus, spot bonuses and other incentives etc.
- We dont believe in locking in people with large notice periods. You will stay here because you love the company. We have only a 15 days notice period.
We, at Yapsody India are looking for Backend Developers, proficient in PHP & Node JS. You will be responsible for managing back-end services and the interchange of data between the server and the users. Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end.
You will also be responsible for developing the front-end elements into the application. Therefore, a basic understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well.
If you are passionate about technology, constantly seeking to learn and improve skill set, then you are the type of person we are looking for we would like to connect with you.
- Write well designed, clean back-end code
- Troubleshooting application and code issues
- Maintain and manage clear and complete documentation
- Proper testing of the developed code at various stages to detect bugs
- Responding to integration requests from front-end developers.
- Keep abreast of various PHP & NodeJS related technology enhancements
Experience & Skills Requirement
- 2+ years of previous working experience as a PHP Developer
- Hands on Experience in PHP 7.0 and 5.6
- Good knowledge of Node.js
- Hands on Experience with SQL/NoSQL databases, MySQL 8.0 preferred
- Knowledge of Framework CodeIgniter, Laravel, Slim
- Familiarity with Smarty/Blade/Mustache/Handlebar Templates
- Good Understanding of MVC Architecture
- Knowledge of Redis and its usage
- Good understanding APIs and ability of maintaining and documenting
- Hands on Experience in Ajax
- Understanding of Systems Design
- Excellent Debugging Skills
- Proficient Knowledge of PHP Configurations
- Ability to manage the project independently
We at xEnabler, provide digital transformation using new age smart technologies for more than 10 years. We have clients located primarily in Australia and NewZealand that are served by our Australian teams. This job is with one of our enterprise clients based in North Ryde.
We have a number of openings in our technical team focusing on mobile and web development to be part of our technology leadership team. As a part of this expansion we are looking for a Senior Software Engineer (Full Stack) with backend technology as Java, to join our award winning digital team.
As a part of this role, you will be responsible for,
- Working on a great mix of Java, Kotlin, Web APIs
- Work with development teams and product managers to ideate software solutions
- Working on a great mix of greenfields projects and maintaining existing applications
- Using your technical skills to help improve all aspects of xEnabler; from our applications to sharing your knowledge and experience in our knowledge sharing presentations
- Involved through the whole delivery life cycle, from brainstorming sessions and inception to production
- Working within an agile (Scrum) environment and contributing to the continuous improvement of xEnabler
- Helping to create exceptional user experiences for our customers
- Contributing to code reviews & documentation
- Experimenting with lots of new technologies through our great R&D projects. We are always keen to explore something new
- Working alongside an excellent team
- Taking initiatives, training & assisting team members to use & implement latest technology solutions
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
- Create security and data protection settings
To be successful in this role, you must have,
- Experience working in Java application development and knowledge of the entire application stack
- Experience mentoring and guiding junior developers
- Experience with AWS/GCP platform (Lambda functions, SES, SNS, Cloud Watch, Load Balancing)
- Strong database skills (SQL, NoSQL)
- Solid understanding in web application environments and development tools, event-driven application development, session state management, web configuration and deployment strategies, security and performance tuning, and debugging methodologies
- Proven enthusiasm for technology and current hands on work experience on development
- Leadership and technical skills to run a development team
- Passion for clean design and library grade coding
- Demonstrable analytical skills
- Excellent Communication skills
- Ability to work in agile methodologies in a distributed team environment.
- Mid to senior level talents - at least 4 to 8 years of experience
It would be nice if you have any extra skills such as,
- Knowledge of Node.js/Python
- Knowledge on scripting languages
- DevOps basics and knowledge on micro services
What you will get as a reward
- Above market level salary
- Opportunity for continuous growth
- Flexibility to work from home
- Ability to be part of core leadership team and drive development decisions
- Working with highly skilled team who prides in excellence of their solution
- Greenfield setup to match your career path.
- Opportunity to work on cutting edge technologies and solutions
If you’re passionate about web platforms, CI/CD and translating code into user-friendly products, we would like to meet you. Send us following to start the conversation
- Your LinkedIn Profile link
- Your GitHub link
- Any Stackoverflow contribution is a plus
- Projects you have developed so far, along with links and reference
- Remote or Pune,India
Design, develop, implement, and maintain java application phases, code, and software. Conduct software analysis, programming, testing, and debugging, as well as recommending changes to improve the established processes. Transform requirements into stipulations and identify production and non-production application issues.
Key Skills: Java 8, Spring Boot,Spring MVC, Microservices, OOPS Concepts & design patterns, Data structures and Algorithm, DS collections, REST, Redis, Mysql/Sql Queries, Agile, Kafka/RabbitMQ, Gradle/ Maven, Rest API’s, Deployment, GIT/SVN.
Added advantage: CICD/AWS/AZURE
Excellent command over problem-solving Data Structures & OOPS logics.
Min 2 years of exp. in Spring Boot framework & Microservices architecture.
Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
Should have strong experience in JMS, RabbitMQ, Kafka, Redis.
Should have followed agile methodology, hands on jira, Zoho…
Should have strong knowledge in unit test cases
Good experience in deploying in servers like Jenkins, Docker, AWS, Azure
Experience in designing & building real-time, large-scale products to ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the applications
Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems. Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications
Opportunity To work:
Work with our awesome team
Work for Unicorn clients like Myntra, Nyka, Makemytrip, Book my show
Work on latest technologies & world class applications.
Senior Web Backend Developer
It is a US based startup founded in 2018 to build an edge data platform for the autonomous world.Rich data in large volumes is getting collected at the edge (outside a data center) in use cases like autonomous vehicles, smart manufacturing, satellite imagery, smart retail, smart agriculture etc.These datasets are characterized by being unstructured (images/videos), large size (Petabytes per month), distributed (across edge, on-prem and cloud) and form the input for training AI models to get to higher degrees of automation. It is engaged with building products that solve these unique challenges and be at the forefront of this edge data revolution.
The company is backed by prominent VCs and has it’s entire software engineering team based out of India and provides ample opportunities for from-scratch design and development.
This role is an individual contributor role with key responsibilities in developing web server backends for Akridata management plane software that provides a ‘single pane of glass’ for users to manage assets, specify and monitor large volume data pipelines at scale involving 10s of petabytes of data.
This role involves:
- Working with tech leads and the rest of the team on the feature design activities and picking appropriate tools and techniques for implementation.
- Be a hands-on developer able to independently make correct implement choices, follow sound development practices to ensure an enterprise grade application.
- Guide and mentor junior team members.
What we are looking for:
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in computer science with strong CS fundamentals and problem-solving.
- 5+ years of hands-on experience with software development with 3+ years on web backend development.
- A good understanding of backend application interactions with relational databases like MySQL, Postgres etc
- Knowledge of web server development frameworks preferably on Python.
- Enthusiastic to work in a dynamic, fast paced startup environment.
Good to have:
- Hands-on experience with designing database schema and implementing and debugging SQL queries for optimal performance for large datasets
- Experience working with applications deployed on Kubernetes clusters.
- Experience with working on a product from early stages of it’s development typically in a startup environment.
Artwork Flow website: https://www.artworkflowhq.com
Artwork Flow is the Global SAAS platform by Bizongo for Product Packaging Management and Label Proofing. It’s a cloud-based collaboration platform to review & approve creative packaging projects to accelerate new product launch.
We are helping brands across industries such as Food and Beverages, Pharmaceuticals, Cosmetics, Personal Care, Chemicals, Consumer goods, and more. Our capterra score of 4.5 is a testimony to our customer obsession.
We function as a startup within Bizongo and we are looking to onboard driven individuals for Product and Engineering, as we grow Artwork Flow into North America, Europe and other global markets.
We have a few of the best investors on board including the likes of Accel, Chiratae, B-Capital Group, IFC (World Bank group), CDC group and Schroeder Adveq
You’ll be a great fit if you:
- Strong proficiency in Java and building scalable enterprise applications
- Can think of architectural design at scale
- Love solving complex and challenging problems
- Have good knowledge of design and architectural patterns
- Thrive to implement Industry’s best practices and coding standards
- High obsession for Quality and Performance
- Good knowledge on performance optimization, SQL tuning, caching techniques
- Like to collaborate with people, share knowledge, learn from others and mentor juniors
Additional Perks -
- Medical Insurance
- Flexible Work hours
- Casual Dress Code
- Recreational Facility
You will break down business opportunities and problems into software solutions. You will work closely with the CTO to help product and marketing stakeholders distill the product vision and roadmap, into a technology vision. You will be responsible for the evolution of an already bleeding-edge highly distributed systems at the back-end, and would need to work with front-end architects to come up with the best user experience for the gaming platform. You will be required to make decisions quickly, and work under strict timelines. You would lead technology strategy through analysis of market trends and product requirements. You would help set coding guidelines and help bring the most modern tools to keep engineering processes most efficient.
- B.E/MS in Computer Science or equivalent.
- 10+ years or more of progressive software technology experience with at least 3 years in an architectural role.
- Completely hands on with technology and architecture. Start-up experience is a huge plus.
- Ability to quickly prototype and demonstrate technology value adds and educate + drive adoption within the extended technology team
- Excellent and robust understanding of scalable product system architecture(s), platforms and core technologies
- Demonstrated problem-solving and leadership skills to pursue correct engineering process in adverse conditions. Ability to embrace and demonstrate leadership beyond ownership
- Work with engineering leadership to setup and manage processes.
- Track record of thought leadership and out of the box thinking in the technology arena.
- Ability to work efficiently in an entrepreneurial and in a start-up environment
- Deep and hands on knowledge of some of these technologies - MySQL, NodeJS, message brokers such as Kafka/RabbitMQ, NoSQL datastore such as Mongo, Cassandra, Arango, distributed caches such as Redis/memcached, container technology such as Docker and Kubernetes etc.
- Great proficiency in distributed systems design, with an ability to make the right trade-offs for creating future-proof solutions.
- Building quick PoCs and full-fledged solutions with various AWS managed services would be a big plus.
ABOUT THE JOB
We are looking for a Senior Software Engineer to join our team. We believe in giving engineers responsibility, not tasks. Our goal is to motivate and challenge people to do their best work. To do that, we have a very fluid structure and give people flexibility to work on projects that they enjoy the most. This develops more capable engineers, and keeps everyone engaged and happy.
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve the software.
- Manage individual projects priorities, deadlines and deliverables with your technical expertise.
- Identify and solve for bottlenecks within our software stack.
Rubrik Software Engineers are self-starters, driven, and can manage themselves. Bottom line, if you have a limitless drive and like to win, we want to talk to you - come make history!
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree or equivalent in computer science or related field
- 8+ years of relevant work experience,
- Proficiency in one or more general purpose programming languages like Java, C/C++, Scala, Python
- Experience with Google Cloud Platform/AWS/Azure or other public cloud technologies is a plus
- Experience working with two or more from the following: Unix/Linux environments, Windows environments, distributed systems, networking, developing large software systems, file systems, storage systems, hypervisors, databases and/or security software development.
ABOUT THE TEAM
Galactus team owns the end to end development of Rubrik’s data management suite for commercial public clouds - AWS, Azure and GCP. Our objective is to bring the simplicity of Rubrik’s on-prem data protection and management offerings to our customers in the cloud through a solution designed from ground up to be highly scalable, available & secure and yet optimized to minimize our customer’s cloud costs. We achieve this by taking a cloud-first approach to design - leveraging technologies built for the scale, elasticity and automation needs of the cloud; and deploying on our brand new SaaS platform called Polaris.
Recently we have :-
- Built policy based backup and recovery for Virtual Machines in AWS, Azure and GCP and managed databases in AWS.
- Built features like granular file recovery leveraging managed Kubernetes Service in AWS for elastic compute
Rubrik is one of the fastest-growing companies in Silicon Valley, revolutionising data protection, and management in the emerging multi-cloud world. We are the leader in cloud data management, delivering a single platform to manage and protect data in the cloud, at the edge, and on-premises. Enterprises choose Rubrik to simplify backup and recovery, accelerate cloud adoption, enable automation at scale, and secure against cyberthreats. We’ve been recognized as a Forbes Cloud 100 Company two years in a row and as a LinkedIn Top 10 startup.
Rubrik provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Rubrik complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
at Amazon India