Relevant experience on using tools like JSP, Servlet for web applications
· MVC frame works - Struts or Spring
· Web services- SOAP and REST WebLogic, Hibernate
· Middleware technologies MQ OSB.
· Web/App Servers: Tomcat or WebLogic or JBoss
· Experience using Angular, Micro Services using Spring, jersey, Swagger
· Good knowledge of Backend and Front-end technologies
· Good knowledge of Core Java, J2EE, Ajax, Spring, Java Script, jQuery, HTML
· Good knowledge of any RDBMS database like SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL & Cluster set-up, performance benchmarking, client-side API evaluation, knowledge of various deployment strategies
· Strong knowledge with Core JAVA concepts – Exception handling, Multi-threading, Collection, String, OOPS etc…
· Advanced understanding of Windows and Linux based operating systems
· Mainly 3-4 months hands on with reverse engineering and old legacy solutions to new modern applications
· Working knowledge using REST, HTTP, TCP, SCTP protocols
· Hands-on with JAVA frameworks such as – Thread Pool Executor, Object Pooling, Logging (Log4j preferred), XML/JSON handling
· Preferred BE degree in CS, E&C, E&E
· Proficient being a J2EE Developer (courses or project done) and data analytics skills
· Flexible to work on any projects assigned
Note: Terms & Conditions
· This opportunity will be work from office
· Reporting location - Bangalore office, Vijayanagar
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
- .Net framework
- SQL Server
- API web integration
- Mobile Application experience will be an added advantage
Required Candidate Profile
- Candidate needs to have good communication skills
- Ready to learn new technologies
- Candidates need to have good analytics skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Effectively communicate with team members
Perks and Benefits
- Day Shift
- Saturdays WFH
- Provident Fund
- Health Insurance
- Employee engagement activities
5-8 years of experience in software development
Solid working experience in Java and J2EE development skills.
Object-oriented and service-oriented design concepts, including knowledge of data transfer objects and associated design patterns.
Comprehensive knowledge of Web design patterns and front end technologies like HTML5, JQuery and MVC framework like spring and Spring Boot.
Excellent communication skills with the ability to solicit and formalize requirements and work with end users/customers.
Experience with agile development methodology.
We are looking for skilled Full stack Developer to join our team. The successful candidate will be responsible for developing, maintaining, and scaling our server-side application logic using Python and related frameworks. As a full-stack developer, you will work closely with front-end developers, data scientists, and project managers to develop scalable and reliable software solutions.
Developing and maintaining server-side application logic using Python and related frameworks
Designing and implementing APIs and web services using RESTful principles
Collaborating with front-end developers to integrate user-facing elements with server-side logic
Designing and implementing efficient database schemas and queries
Developing and maintaining automated testing and deployment pipelines
Ensuring high performance and scalability of software applications
Having knowledge of Node.js will be added advantage
Troubleshooting and debugging software issues
Staying up-to-date with emerging trends and technologies in backend development
Strong experience with Python and related frameworks such as Flask, Django, or Pyramid
Proficient understanding of SQL and NoSQL databases
Experience with AWS or other cloud platforms
Familiarity with version control systems such as Git
Excellent problem-solving and debugging skills
Strong communication and collaboration skills
Ability to work in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
If you are a passionate Backend Python Developer with a strong desire to work on complex, challenging problems, we encourage you to apply.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science from a top university.
- 3-5 years experience in technology.
- Strong overall Web 2.0 development (HTML5, CSS, AJAX, REST, JSON, SPAs, etc).
- Familiarity with PHP recommended.
- Comfort with PHPStorm or Eclipse IDE.
- Understanding of basic database concepts and SQL.
- Comfortable with Agile/Scrum SDLC.
- A positive attitude, strong work ethic and a desire to work collaboratively across the organization.
- Strong attention to detail.
Company offers a competitive compensation and benefits package.
- Knowledge in .NET language C# ,VB .NET & HTML5/CSS3
- Knowledge on MVC architecture
- Exp. in developing desktop application
- Hands on experience in REST API/SAP OData integration
- Exp. in end to end implementation
- Knowledge in handling hardware interfaces like RFID readers/sensors/traffic signals etc
- Exp in GIT, Code handling tools
- Good communication/Client facing experience
- Ability to work with in tight project timeline/Flexibility
- Ready to travel to onsite immediately
Location : Mumbai
Salary Range : As per the co standards
Type of Employment : Full time
Position Level : Senior
theAsianparent is a reproductive health-tech company that reaches out to 30 million mothers every month through our parenting website and app. Our vision is to improve the overall health of pregnant women, mothers and families in South East Asia by helping them navigate their most important moments with data-driven solutions and information in the form of content, community and physical products.
Headquartered in Singapore, theAsianparent has offices in Vietnam, Indonesia, Malaysia, the Philippines, Thailand, India, Sri Lanka, Hong Kong and Nigeria. Our investors include Fosun, JD.com,Vertex Ventures and others.
We are looking for a Full Stack Java Script Developers with 4+ years of experience. We iterate fast on prototypes but building final products carefully. This is unique opportunity to join the leading growth-stage start-up in the most meaningful segment of the economy(parents) in the core market of Singapore. This is a role where careers are made, if you are upto the challenge, and keen to work with world-class teams.
About the Role :
This role is based in our India Office, reporting to the Head of Development.
This primary role will be for crafting useful, visually appealing and stable applications while collaborating with the product, design & back-end engineering team and also the following.
Your responsibilities will include :
- enterprise solutions, ensuring delivery of high end experiences.
- You will help AirFi to quickly iterate and scale web app development to different segments of
- customers with standard processes, automation, monitoring and rapid quality assurance.
- Continuously monitor the web apps space for continuous improvements and optimisations, looking for new opportunities and challenges. - Be the domain expert and set a high development standard.
- Full stack exposure (preferably MEAN Stack) (4+ years) - Experience on building RESTful services andMVC patterns - Document-oriented NoSQL databases (MongoDB, CouchDB, etc)
- Responsive web-frameworks (e.g. Foundation, Bootstrap)
- Experience with Git (GitHub), automatic deployments, continuous integration - Expertise on
- You get bonus points for : -
- Exposure to Video streaming, Payments, encoding - You care deeply about writing quality/testable/modular code.
- You have a passion to suck every bit of performance of the code - Hacker mentality - Affinity for metrics and analytics - Experience with working with offshore team - Linux skills.
What are we looking for :
- We are looking for someone who has empathy and compassion for end users.
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- Familiarity with Web server technologies like Node.js, Express/Fastify
- Familiarity with database technology such as MySQL and MongoDB.
- You understand the web protocols and the whole web stack very well to be able to figure out ingenious ways of solving problems.
Who should apply for this role? You are an expert/master in the below tools/skills :
- ReactJS (Medium Proficiency)
- Node.js (Medium Proficiency)
- HTML/HTML5 (High Proficiency)
- CSS/CSS3 (High Proficiency)
- Up-to-date with cross-browser and cross-platform issues, have a good eye for detail and be able to work to tight deadlines
What can you expect
- A fast-paced environment to learn and grow in your career with a market leader with
- ambitious growth plans.
- Opportunities to learn about and work in different areas of content creation and management
- and become a well-rounded digital media content professional.
- Dynamic and supportive work culture.
- A passionate team of people working tirelessly to help women across South East Asia and
Please send your CV together with the following information:
- Notice Period
- Last Drawn Salary
- Expected Salary
- Nationality/ Visa Requirement
- Translate designs and wireframes into high-quality code
- Design, build and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable APIs
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the APIs
- Maintaining the AWS infrastructure, security, performance and uptime
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Helping the team members and guiding them for the right design and implementation
- Good knowledge of PHP (Laravel)
- Strong knowledge of AWS Services and good experience in handling server-side infrastructure.
- Strong knowledge of design patterns and best practices.
- Strong understanding, creating, manipulating, and querying database – Mongo DB, MySql.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs, web sockets, continuous integration, and caching technologies.
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Execute full lifecycle software development
- Develop, designed well efficient code
- Integrate software components into a fully functional software system
- Fully adaptive to the technology needed for the current project
- Minimum 8 year of strong demonstrated knowledge in PHP, Mysql, Mongodb, Jquery, SASS
- Algorithms, data structure.
- Object-oriented programming.
- AWS/Server experience to handle production machines is a plus.
- Team Management mandatory
- Experience on PHP, PHP Frameworks, Ajax, Knowledge on CMS platform like Opencart, payment gateway integration, experience working on portals.
- Familiarity with software development methodology and release processes.
- Strong problem-solving skills and excellent communication skills
- Product based company preferable
- Startup experience preferable