• 4+ years of professional software development experience
• 4+ years of object-oriented Java / J2EE development
• Full SDLC experience (requirements gathering, architecture, development, QA, etc.…)
• Experience with Spring (MVC, IOP/DI, REST, Security) & Hibernate/Spring
• Experience with SOAP / REST web services
• Knowledge of SQL
• Knowledge of No SQL concepts, understanding of Solr, Redis and Mongo DB is desirable
• Understanding concepts of CDN & Content Management
• Must have worked on any one messaging solutions
• Bonus Points for micro service design and development experience
• Bonus points for any mobile development experience
• Used Agile methodology
• Experience leading or working with cross geography teams
• Bonus Points for experience working on Unix, shell scripting & Build Systems
• Experience in performance optimization is an added advantage
• You will be actively involved during the entire technology development lifecycle. Responsibilities will include all aspects from design, coding, testing, customer feedback cycle changes and support.
• Primary role in software development with object-oriented Java
• The customized solutions that you will be architecting and developing will also require knowledge and experience with spring / Hibernate, SOAP / REST, and SQL.
• Ability to learn new technologies quickly and willingness to read and digest large existing source code and take ownership on complex component or subsystem to drive improvements and re-architecture
• Work with a team of amazing developers and designers involved in the design and development of global platforms
• Invent and prototype new features, build, test and ship them to customers as SaaS, cloud based or hosted product platforms
• Drive the implementation of new technologies which improve our ability to build great customers products. • Participate in a fun, open learning environment with great benefits and smart talented folks that represent among the best globally.
• A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science (or equivalent experience)
• M-Tech or advanced degree a plus
• Hackathon participation and accolades are a plus
Quinbay is an upstart digital platforms and products company with a core focus on disrupting traditional markets and business models with the strength of our innovation driven digital value. We harness the power of our open innovation culture, our unique talent selection approach, the skills and expertise of our people across various industries, domains and technologies and a unique blend of analytics driven strategies for creating future digital platforms.
OPPORTUNITIES: Pursue opportunities in and learning/growth interests in Mobile, product development, product management, Analytics, Machine learning, UI/UX design, DevOps, Automation, Drones, bots and Java / open-source development frameworks and methodologies – on a variety of domains like eCommerce, Logistics and fulfilment, Ecommerce and a whole lot other.
Opportunities to be part of fastest growing eCommerce platforms in exciting application areas like core commerce, supply chain, logistics and fulfilment, merchant, mobile commerce, analytics, automation and a lot more for the global markets positioned for Asia.
About Quinbay technologies
Skills : Java, spring, multithreading, Data Structures
Roles & Responsibilities
- 2-5 years of experience in backend development.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Science, or equivalent practical experience.
- Exposure to Behaviour Driven Development and experience in programming and testing.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Good time management and organizational skills.
- Accountability and Ownership
- Right attitude and growth mindset
- Ability to embrace new technologies
- Ability to get work done
- Has good code reviewing skills for conformance.
- Has good software testing skills and good code writing skills.
- Exposure with back-end programming languages with hands on JAVA, Node JS etc along with Spring framework.
- Database administration and management of a hosting environment such as AWS.
- Sound understanding of relational and non-relational DB systems such as MySQL, Post-gres, MongoDB etc.
- Has experience dealing with JIRA (issue tracking tools), Confluence (knowledge management) tools.
- Experience with building and maintaining microservices.
- Experience with building and integrating the core system with external APIS.
- Good to have: Domain knowledge in the BFSI tech stack.
- Has handled scalability and worked on backend security protocols.
- Has worked on both mobile and web development.
- Has experience and inclination to work on architectural design and review.
- Contribute in all phases of the software development life cycle.
- Partake in software and architectural development activities.
- Conduct software analysis, programming, unit-testing and debugging.
- Transforming requirements into functional modules.
- Recommend changes to improve established application processes.
- Work quickly with a clear bias towards actions and continuous development.
- Participate in regular code reviews of peers and be open to pairing when necessary.
We are looking for a NodeJS Developer responsible for the development and maintenance of multiple web apps. Your primary focus will be the development of webservices, backend and their development & integration with frontend services. You will be working along-side other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, creating quality products, and attention to detail on writing code is essential.
Your job role can also include client projects where your day-to-day tasks will be managed by our clients. In such cases, your commitment to time and ethics overall is of utmost importance.
- Translate designs and wireframes into high-quality code
- Design, build and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable NodeJS code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automation
Strong knowledge of NodeJS is mandatory.
Knowledge of ReactJS is big bonus
Familiarity with RESTful APIs.
Strong knowledge of coding conventions, patterns, and best practices.
Knowledge of the open-source Laravel/Django ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks will be a plus point
Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
A knack for benchmarking and optimization.
Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
Familiarity with continuous integration.
Knowledge of mobile or other technologies, an added advantage.
Who we are looking for
A candidate who can design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
Key Role Requirements:
- Experience in Java-J2EE Development
- Hands-on experience in Struts (Core Java, JSP, Servlets, EJB) framework.
- Hands-on experience in Oracle SQL, Procedures
- Hands-on experience in Spring boot, Spring batch
- Should have worked on application servers like IBM WAS / Jboss / Web logic.
- Knowledge of basic Linux commands and BIRT reporting tool is an added advantage.
- Knowledge in SVN or any other version control is an added advantage.
- Knowledge in Build tool like ANT, Maven is an added advantage
- Strong problem solving and analytical capabilities.
We are looking for an experienced full-stack engineer to implement both back-end and front-end
software solutions to serve both internal and external customers. The position entails working in
an agile team to develop Java- and React-based projects that support our system.
● 1 - 4 yrs of Odoo development experience.
● Design, implement and test full-stack solutions using Java, Spring and React
● Design robust spring system that can support 2-5mil users.
● Work alongside other team members to integrate various components into finished
● Work closely with product owner to create stories
● Continuously create new and interactive features that would help to improve user
experience and user engagement.
● Assist with troubleshooting of issues as needed
● Participate in the design and architecture of software solutions
● Assist in developing and maintaining continuous integration pipelines
WinZO is the largest social gaming and entertainment platform in India. Launched in early 2018, the Company partners with third party developers to host games on their Android & iOS app, where users can enjoy personalized multiplayer gameplay experiences. The platform is available in 12 languages such as English, Hindi, Gujarati, Marathi, Bengali, and Bhojpuri, with over 50 million registered users. The WinZO platform facilitates over 2.5 billion micro-transactions per month across a portfolio of 70+ games. WinZO is focused on building an enthusiastic community of gamers and gaming influencers in Tier 2 – 5 cities in India. The Company envisions a future where the WinZO platform can deliver a culturally relevant and enjoyable experience in the Indian gaming ecosystem, monetized through a unique micro-transaction model.
Website: http://www.winzogames.com" target="_blank">www.winzogames.com
Team: Co-founded by 2X founder, Paavan Nanda, was also the co-founder of Tiger Global-backed ZO Rooms & Zostel- acquired by Oyo in 2015). We are 130+ members, a strong team, with stellar professionals from the best product & tech companies such as Google, Amazon, Flipkart, Mckinsey & Co, Bain, etc. Raised $90MM from Kalaari Capital, Makers Fund, Courtside Ventures, Griffin - all are large global consumer tech investors.
We believe in:
- Data Orientation
About the Job:
If you’re looking to be a part of a dynamic, highly analytical team that enjoys building creative solutions for 50+ million users, look no further. As a senior backend engineer at WinZO, you will be responsible for managing the scale from tier 3 to tier 5 cities, ideating the architecture along with working on designing storage solutions. You’ll also be involved in doing code automation, encryption and implementation of codes, development with technical debts and working on new and innovative ideas to enhance the tech stack.
If you see the potential of how incredible people can transform a business, this is the role for you. If you know how to deliver, are deeply technical, highly innovative and long for the opportunity to build pioneering solution to challenging problems for the largest social gaming and entertainment platform in India we want to talk to you.
What you will do:
- Designing efficient frameworks and micro-service components that can be used across WinZO for building services to handle the scale.
- Developing, integrating, and enhancing micro-services components like config server/service discovery/event sourcing/test frameworks.
- Standardising & improving the code development process. Research and create tooling to maintain coding practices and standards across the platform.
- Confidently ship moderately sized features and improvements with minimal guidance and support from other team members.
- Responsible for owning and reviewing system architecture and design.
- Collaborate with product management and other stakeholders within Engineering (Frontend, UX, etc.) to maintain a high bar for quality in a fast-paced, iterative environment
- Recognize impediments to our efficiency as a team ("technical debt"), propose and implement solutions
- Owning infrastructure and monitoring services used and deployed by the team.
- Hiring and mentoring individuals in the team and ensuring standards are maintained at every level.
- Leading the project planning, supervising and delegating duties within the development team.
- Driving strategic initiatives across Platform Engineering and pods.
What you should have:
- Comfort working in a highly agile, intensely iterative software development process
- Demonstrated capacity to clearly and concisely communicate about complex technical, architectural, and/or organizational problems and propose thorough iterative solutions
- Experience working with a relational database
- Good to have knowledge of MongoDB/Redis/ElasticSearch/Kafka
- Strong algorithm/data structures design and problem-solving skills
- Ability to diagnose and solve complex problems.
- Node JS
What we offer you:
- A swanky informal workspace in the heart of Delhi which defines our open and vibrant work culture
- Opportunity to work on new and challenging problems and innovate
- Get complete ownership of the product and chance to conceptualise and implement your solutions
Good knowledge and experience of working with backend systems;
designing server-side architecture, including production maintenance experience are must-haves.
At least 1-2 years of experience in any programming languages like Java, Ruby, PHP, Python and Node.js(Node.js preferred).
Understanding of micro-services oriented architecture.
Experience with Databases design (SQL, NoSQL) and analytics
Experience in driving and delivering complex features/software modules from technical design to launch.
Expertise with unit testing & Test Driven Development (TDD)
Recko was founded in 2017 to organise the world’s transactional information and provide intelligent applications to finance and product teams to make sense of the vast amount of data available. With the proliferation of digital transactions over the past two decades, Enterprises, Banks and Financial institutions are finding it difficult to keep a track on the money flowing across their systems. We are building products which enable them to handle and monitor massive volumes of transactional data without writing a single line of code and ensure the right amounts are flowing between the right beneficiaries, with the right deductions at the right time. Over the last few months, we have grown to a point where we are processing more than 25 million transactions monthly for our customers.
Recko is a Series A funded startup, backed by marquee investors like Vertex Ventures, Prime Venture Partners and Locus Ventures. Traditionally enterprise software is always built around functionality. We are reimagining enterprise software to be built around the user. We believe software is an extension of one’s capability, and it should be delightful and fun to use.
Working at Recko:
We believe that great companies are built by amazing people. At Recko, We are a group of young Engineers, Product Managers, Analysts and Business folks who are on a mission to bring consumer tech DNA to enterprise fintech applications. The current team at Recko is 50 members strong with stellar experience across fintech, e-commerce, digital domains at companies like Flipkart, PhonePe, Ola Money, Belong, Razorpay, Grofers, Jio, Oracle etc. We are growing aggressively across verticals.
About the Role:
What are we looking for:
1. 2+ years of experience with Java MVC frameworks like Spring / Dropwizard / Play and with
MySQL / Oracle / PostgreSQL.
2. Experience building at least one application from scratch.
3. Understanding of at least one test frameworks and basic system administration.
4. Experience with cache store / message broker like Redis / RabbitMQ / Kafka.
5. Good to have: Experience with NoSQL databases like Cassandra, MongoDb, Neo4j, ElasticSearch. etc and Understanding of different concurrency models used in Akka, node.js, Go, RxJava etc
6. Interest in learning new languages / framework as needed.
7. A growth mindset and passionate about building things from the ground up and most
importantly, you should be fun to work with.
As a backend developer at Recko, you will:
1. Design and implement microservices with high reliability and scalability.
2. Be involved and participate in the overall application lifecycle.
3. Define and communicate technical and design requirements.
4. Learn about new technologies and incorporate them.
5. Improve engineering standards, tooling, and processes.
6. Collaborate with multi-disciplinary team of designers, developers and system administrators.