Job Title: Sr. UIPath RPA Developer
Experience: 5+ years
Location: Hyderabad/ Pune
Fulfilment Type: Fulltime
Primary Skill: UIPath, OCR, SAP Automation
1. Strong UiPath Development skills
2. Strong communication skills
3. Design, Develop, Build, Deploy and Manage automation BoTs in UiPath environment
4. UiPath citizens developer with skills set on Low complexity automation is good to have
5. Knowledge/Understanding with business process requirements and experience configuring automation processes in UiPath
6. Strong techno-functional skills and experience on working with business to gather requirements. Working with testing teams like UAT to perform testing
7. Experience working with infrastructure teams to guide and assist in issue resolution
8. Experience working in cross functional teams involving cloud environments, to be able to work with security teams and firewall teams for any code issue resolution
9. Knowledge/Experience building BoT with automation on SAP ERP, Finance, Supply Chain, SAP Ariba, Vendor On-boarding, GFE+, Logistics, PKMS – Warehouse Management is nice to have.
About Prolifics Corporation Ltd.,
Prolifics is a Digital Engineering Company providing Innovative IT solutions to global customers. There are five main pillars to our offerings – Product Engineering, Platform engineering, Intelligent Automation, Data Engineering, and Test Automation & Performance. We are 40-year old, well established firm, headquartered in US and having offices worldwide – US, Canada, UK, Germany and India.
We work with Fortune 1000 companies in the sectors such as BFSI, Healthcare, Retail, Utilities and Services. We are amongst the top 5 business partners for IBM worldwide. Apart from our premier relationship with IBM, we have also partnered with Red Hat, Microsoft/ Azure, AWS, Salesforce & Mulesoft, Snowflake, Informatica etc.
Our differentiation lies in our unique, innovative, and highly technical solutions offering to our customers. This is achieved thru continuous learning with help of dedicated Learning & Development department hosting several technical courses & certifications and culture of innovation thru global innovation center engaged in cutting-edge technologies.
We are CMMi level 5 certified organization and not a staff augmentation firm. When we invite candidature, we do not hire for project or a customer only, we look for competent people with potential to grow their career with Prolifics.
With over 1200 technocrats worldwide, we have development centers in Hyderabad and Pune. Our organizational structure is simple with 3 major competencies under engineering group - Digital, Data Analytics and Test Automation. Employees have the flexibility to work in multiple competencies to build their career.
Key Responsibilities : Able to understand functional specs and Solution, Architect Design scalable ecommerce solutions on SAP Hybris platform -Knowledge of cart, checkout, promotion, pricing, search modules, Loyalty, Order Management and Hybris Data Hub integration-Experience in Spring, Hibernate and other JEE technologies frameworks -Troubleshooting and bug fixing issues -Should have developed application supporting high transaction volume -Understanding the current Hybris system implementation and Customization.
Professional Attributes : Communication skills Must have at least 3 years of experience in Leading a 8-10 team member team Analytical skills Presentation skills and ability to work under pressure.
Educational Qualification : Technical Graduate or PG
- -Will be part of ABAP Team and will play integral role in implementation /support and other projects
- -will be interacting with the client and the key users, involved in scoping studies, suggest solution through SAP , Train the key users, and configure SAP ABAPmodule
- Should have at least one support type of project and At least two full implementation experience
- Should have experience with skills on Adobe forms, module pool programming, interface development, workflow, Webdynpro
- Will also be part of solution building team
- Should have 3+ yrs of SAP experience in ABAP Consulting
• To lead MBS architecture leveraging SAP products (such as S/4HANA, BRIM, BPC, GRC, Solution Manager, Business Object, Data Service, Fiori and Ariba cloud), third-party tools (such as Adobe, Vertex cloud and Open Text) and Ford standard services (such as AFDS, APS, PCF, APIC/DataPower, IICS).
• To deliver the architecture design of and perform POCs of system integration between MBS, I-ERP and interfacing enterprise and cloud systems.
• To deliver process design and information flow supporting functional work streams.
• To deliver the detailed technical design, such data platform, integration fabric, security and cyber defense, hosting and client infrastructure.
• To manage the technology catalogue in Mega Hopex.
• To guide the product teams in the development of the SAP ERP implementation.
• To provide architecture support such as troubleshooting application performance issues.
• To thrive in a fast paced working norm and manage multiple deliverables simultaneously.
• To collaborate with vendors, Ford IT and Business teams and meet the enterprise objectives.
• In depth technical knowledge of S/4HANA eco-system, F&A, BRIM • SAP GRC experience a definite Plus.
• Must be able to work with Solution Manager • Active practitioner of AGILE methodology and familiar with architecture runway.
• Familiar with SAP testing strategy.
• Strong hands-on PoC skill leveraging CDSViews, ABAP, HANA Query, Java • Negotiation skills and ability to achieve consensus with several and diverse set of stakeholders/customers.
• Strong and open communication skills both verbal and written.
• Self-starter, ability to work independently with minimum supervision.
• Technical knowledge and experience in HANA Database, BOBJ Reporting, Linux operating systems, and enterprise integration.
Who Are We
A research-oriented company with expertise in computer vision and artificial intelligence, at its core, Orbo is a comprehensive platform of AI-based visual enhancement stack. This way, companies can find a suitable product as per their need where deep learning powered technology can automatically improve their Imagery.
ORBO's solutions are helping BFSI, beauty and personal care digital transformation and Ecommerce image retouching industries in multiple ways.
- Join top AI company
- Grow with your best companions
- Continuous pursuit of excellence, equality, respect
- Competitive compensation and benefits
You'll be a part of the core team and will be working directly with the founders in building and iterating upon the core products that make cameras intelligent and images more informative.
To learn more about how we work, please check out
We are looking for a computer vision engineer to lead our team in developing a factory floor analytics SaaS product. This would be a fast-paced role and the person will get an opportunity to develop an industrial grade solution from concept to deployment.
- Research and develop computer vision solutions for industries (BFSI, Beauty and personal care, E-commerce, Defence etc.)
- Lead a team of ML engineers in developing an industrial AI product from scratch
- Setup end-end Deep Learning pipeline for data ingestion, preparation, model training, validation and deployment
- Tune the models to achieve high accuracy rates and minimum latency
- Deploying developed computer vision models on edge devices after optimization to meet customer requirements
- Bachelor’s degree
- Understanding about depth and breadth of computer vision and deep learning algorithms.
- 4+ years of industrial experience in computer vision and/or deep learning
- Experience in taking an AI product from scratch to commercial deployment.
- Experience in Image enhancement, object detection, image segmentation, image classification algorithms
- Experience in deployment with OpenVINO, ONNXruntime and TensorRT
- Experience in deploying computer vision solutions on edge devices such as Intel Movidius and Nvidia Jetson
- Experience with any machine/deep learning frameworks like Tensorflow, and PyTorch.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
Our perfect candidate is someone that:
- is proactive and an independent problem solver
- is a constant learner. We are a fast growing start-up. We want you to grow with us!
- is a team player and good communicator
What We Offer:
- You will have fun working with a fast-paced team on a product that can impact the business model of E-commerce and BFSI industries. As the team is small, you will easily be able to see a direct impact of what you build on our customers (Trust us - it is extremely fulfilling!)
- You will be in charge of what you build and be an integral part of the product development process
- Technical and financial growth!
- SAP Hybris platform with 3 -10 years of IT experience and min of 4 years of experience in leading SAP Hybris based projects.
- Hands on experience in understanding complex eCommerce challenges / problems and provide innovative solutions & design to solve them.
- Mentors team members and should be able to pass on solutions / design to junior team members while fascinating them in delivering complex deliverables
- Excellent knowledge and experience in building scalable, flexible, robust and efficient ecommerce applications using SAP Hybris ecommerce platform
- Architecture, design & develop full stack modules and components for eCommerce applications.
- Good working knowledge on integrations such as Data Hub, payment, SAP, web services, y2y sync etc
- Migration experience is desirable
- Deliver code on time and quality expectations
- Experience on code review and unit testing
- Certification in SAP Hybris is a plus
- Knowledge of any additional technologies such as Groovy, SAP ECC ERP application integrations
- Familiar in estimation techniques and execution plan
- Experience in Agile / Scrum based software development methodology
We have opening for SAP PPQM Consultant/Sr. Consultant with leading industry for Kolkata Location.
- Must have 8 years of relevant exp in SAP PP, QM Module.
- Must have 4+ years of SAP PP Experience with at least 2 to 3years of Domain exp
- Must have experience of both PP and QM modules
- Should have experience of executing 1-2End to end Implementations (S4 HANA Preferable).
- Expertise in requirements understanding, system design, development, testing methodologies, training, defining support procedures
- Strong knowledge and experience in SAP PP - SOP, Flexible planning, Capacity planning, Variant Configuration, CBP, Discrete, REM, LTP, Engineering & Organization Change Management, Batch Management as well as PP-PI processes.
- Strong knowledge and experience in SAP QM module - Master data, Batch Management, Notifications, Sample Management, Quality Inspection Plans, Quality Certificates, Stability Study, Deadline Monitoring, Vendor Evaluation.
- Experience in Implementation and Support Projects. In-depth knowledge in the below areas:
- Master Data - Bill of materials, Work centres/ Resources, Routings/ Recipe, Production versions, Inspection Plan, Master inspection, Characteristics, Catalogues and Code groups, Inspection Plan, - Material Requirement Planning (MRP)- Configuration and Integration with, Procurement, Sales and Distribution.
- Production Order Execution - Order confirmation, Goods issue, Goods receipt and Back flushing- Quality Management - Quality in Procurement, Quality in Production, In process inspection, Calibration and Quality in Sales
- Should have experience in writing Functional Specification, co-ordination with ABAP team, testing of new functionalities.
- Must have integration knowledge with FI, CO, SD, MM, PM modules.
Good to Have:
- Preferred if hands-on and good experience in SAP S/4 HANA configuration, migration, Fiori applications on latest HANA releases
ABAP Workflow, Core ABAP, OOABAP
SAP ABAP : RICEF, LDB reports, BDC reports, Module Pool Programs, LSMW, Workflow,
Interfaces, Outbound IDoc, Custom Info type creation, User Exit, BADI, Enhancements, Data
Dictionary, PCRs, Schemas, HCM Process and Forms, Smart and Adobe forms
Manage design, development and implementation of ABAP projects.
Review and revise technical designs to meet ABAP project requirements.
Recommend process improvements to achieve project goals.
Provide technical and functional guidance to other staffs.
Provide high quality customer support throughout the project.
Conduct defect analysis and perform necessary fixes and enhancements.
Collaborate with functional owners, architects and other personnel to develop dynamic and
flexible systems to meet the emerging demands of the market.
Assist in unit testing of ABAP programs.
Review program codes and correct ABAP program errors.
Maintain and update existing program codes as needed.
Develop technical specification and estimations for assigned project.
Work in compliance with the programming and documentation standards.
Ensure project completion within the allotted timelines and budget.
Troubleshoot production problems in a timely manner.