Product Manager Jobs in Jaipur
Position: Product Manager
Website : https://taggbox.com/
This is an exciting role of Product Manager where you get to work in the SAAS Applications. You not only contribute by developing a good product but also contribute to the life of our thousands of users with innovative ideas. Under this role, the Product Manager is responsible for understanding and assessing the changing needs of the product and business.
They're frequently asked to analyze the impacts of change, document and support communication between relevant groups and stakeholders, and capture requirements needed to initiate new development and a change in the product.
● Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions.
● Gathering information from multiple sources and critically evaluating it, reconciling conflicts, disseminating high-level information into details and distinguishing user requests from their true needs.
● To discuss with various stakeholders, business partners and functional managers to gather the requirements.
● Do extensive research on the requirement along with Business use cases and client needs.
● Align the requirement with Business needs and documentation along with Wireframes.
● Management & Leadership skills to manage cross-functional calibration and internal teams.
● Create PRD/FRD/SRS based on product requirements/features & roadmap & explain it to the development team.
● Understanding and representing user needs by researching and understanding the pain areas.
● Brainstorming with the product leaders to convert opportunities to scalable ideas.
Skills Required :
● Should understand the Software Development Life cycle.
● Knowing agile methodology
● Should have exposure to UI and UX.
● Strong understanding of wireframes.
● Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
● Effective communication and interpersonal skills.
● Documentation and writing skills.
● Should be flexible and ready to collaborate.
● Good knowledge to prepare BRD/FRD/SRS
We are looking for a dynamic and competent Product Manager to become the eyes and ears of our clients and translate their needs into the world’s best SaaS product. You will work closely with the engineering, design and business development team to come up with the best strategy for product features and a roadmap to solve on-ground logistics problems. You will be accountable for the entire product lifecycle, right from planning through development, go-live, and retirement phases.
- Build the product strategy and roadmap in line with customers problems and company's vision
- Lead a set of cross functional teams by translation of the product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes to drive the product development goals
- Identify market opportunities with research and competitive analysis and integrate it into product requirements to enhance user satisfaction
- Analyse complex use cases with experience in using analytics platforms to understand product usability and break them down to simplify user experience
- Design simple and intuitive user interfaces through wireframes and mock-ups
- Communicate the product solutions and offerings effectively internally and externally
- Be updated with the emerging trends in IT and technical architecture
- Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Business Management, Statistics or related field
- Experience managing web and mobile products with a background in technical product management or engineering
- Preferable Experience in building global enterprise SaaS products
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills with a fair understanding of what makes a good user experience and beautiful design
- Spontaneous, quick thinker and a self-starter with key organizational skills that includes attention to detail and multi-tasking
- Gain a deep understanding of customer experience, identify, and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes
- Scope and prioritize activities based on business and customer impact
- Define vision, strategy, teams and detailed roadmap for the Customer Acquisition area, maximizing monetization through marketing channels like SEO, SEM, CRM, Display Advertising,
- Drive operational product delivery: specify user stories/ product features, determine business value, priorities and MVP. Support product build. Provide acceptance for delivered product.
- Identify customers behaviours and needs through research and analysis on the upper funnel of the customer journey
- Analyse, understand and share learnings from experimentation to build a strong knowledge base of the product
Skills and Experience
- Min. 4 years experience in B2C Product Management
- Experience on Customer Acquisition Marketing, being able to define strategies to achieve marketing goals though product roadmap planning
- Solid end-to-end understanding of internet businesses
- Solid technical understanding
- Experience with web analytics software such as Google analytics
- Familiarity with A/B testing or other multivariate testing
- Knowledge and experience in conversion optimisation, digital marketing, UX design and/or consumer psychology and research is a plus
- Highly developed interpersonal and communication skills
- User focused individual who keeps the customer at the heart of everything we do, while having strong commercial awareness
- Data driven. Base your decisions on facts rather than opinions
- A go-getter who isn't afraid to get their hands dirty and dives into a project to achieve success by problem solving
- Eager to learn and aware that valuable information can come from both positive and negative results through experimentation -Passionate about product development and constantly looking for ways to improve it
- Open minded team player with excellent communication skills -Self-motivated and results driven with a take charge attitude to manage the full development cycle of a product
- Skilled at working effectively with cross functional teams in a matrix organization
Roles and Responsibilities:
1.Must have good analytical and problem solving skills.
2.Works as a Project Manager and reports directly to CTO/ VP
3.Manage daily/weekly scrums.
4.Able to perform and follow coding standards.
5.Perform R&D tasks if assigned and communicate with the Designer and UI team.
6.Taking leadership responsibilities and handling the team well
LoginRadius is seeking a Senior Implementation Engineer to join our incredibly successful customer success team at Jaipur and Hyderabad office.
Job Responsibilities :
● Attending customer meetings and communicate with the customers to
understand their usecase/requirements.
● Assists with requirements gathering, analysis, and writing technical
documentation as per customer's usecase.
● Work closely with the customer's technical team in Implementing
LoginRadius features as per their usecase.
● Help the customer's technical team in Implementing LoginRadius features
with their app.
● Handoff and knowledge transfer of customer's Implementation to the
Technical support team.
● Develop and Maintain LoginRadius CMS Plugins and Web SDKs.
● When necessary, develop tools to help meet client edge cases.
● Strong written and oral communication skills.
● Previous experience of working with customers.
● Strong troubleshooting, diagnostic and analytical skills for
● Working knowledge in SSO protocols - SAML/OAuth/OIDC/JWT.
● Working Experience in Third-party Integrations using REST API.
● Familiarity with the Identity and Authentication Management system will
be a plus.
● Previous experience working with a SaaS product is a plus.
● Data migration experience a plus.
● 3+ years of experience.
● Knowledge of other languages i.e. NodeJS/DotNet/Python will be a plus.
ML Product Manager
Sr. Director of Product Management
About the role
We are looking for a Product Manager for our AI/ML Product team that is responsible for delivering ML powered products and applications such as Campaign recommendations and personalization.
As part of the team, the candidate will lead the full product lifecycle of the product, including market research, competitive analysis, gathering requirements, developing specifications, and getting the product developed and delivered to customers.
You will help transform ideas into AI products for our customers and drive adoption working with cross functional teams.
What You'll Do
- Own product feature from market research, execution, go-to-market and impact evaluation.
- Review customer feedback, analyze impact and prioritize it, and convert into clearly defined product requirements to create a feature backlog
- Write product specs, define product UI with the UX team, review test plans.
- Collaborate with Engineering in product development, validating builds and driving releases to meet target dates.
- Be the product champion. Document product functionality and train the organization on new features. Define the value proposition of your products and guide marketing / sales in selling your products.
- Facilitate in data-driven decision making and create the telemetry and metrics required to evaluate the success of the products you launch.
- Define and drive internal and external pilots prior to releases to gather early feedback and ensure adoption of new features and functionality.
What You'll Need
- 4+ years of Product Management experience in an enterprise B2B/B2B2C SaaS company building products in one or more of the following domains: marketing cloud products, such as Campaign Management, Segmentation, Marketing Automation
- Experience working on AI/ML projects and applications, Data & Analytics
- Experience working in Agile development environment
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong communication skills
- Self-starter, detail-oriented
- Technical background required. MBA is a strong plus.
Bonus Points if You Have
- Familiarity with multi-cloud environments
- Familiarity with Enterprise Data Platforms, CDP and Enterprise Integrations
- Plan and achieve monthly sell out targets
- Achieve Monthly, Quarterly and Yearly Revenue and PM Goals
- Create Weekly/Monthly reports and monitor performance, driven by on-site KPIs
- Conduct Monthly Business review with partners.
- Review and tracking of commercial agreements
Marketing and Onsite Experience :
- Plan Marketing/Promotional calendar with Digital Marketing Manager for Ellementry.com as per quarterly/yearly marketing budgets.
- Actively support and drive the Seasonal Go To Market execution for Ellementry.com
- Constant improvement and actualization of customers on-site experience in alignment with defined GTM strategy
- To Ensure Catalog and Listing Hygiene and achieve high content score
- Charged with and responsible for identifying new ways to improve site conversion, average order size, cart abandonment, and other key performance indicators to maximize sales growth and profitability.
- Provide oversight for managing Affiliate program
- Own e-Commerce projects and work with respective partners and regional/global teams to support the definition, technical implementation, testing, deployment and operations of chosen e-Commerce project.
- Perform cross-platform, cross-browser QA validations on website development releases, acting as the liaison between eCommerce, Global Team, and IT to ensure smooth project planning and delivery.
- Propose and implement websites evolutions - including new content and new features
- Coordinate deployment and UAT.
Qualifications : Diploma / Bachelors degree. Masters degree will be preferable.
Other Job Requirements :
- 3-5 years of experience with minimum 2 years of relevant experience in managing dot com and Marketplace business for a brand.
- Basic technical know how of an E-commerce site and understanding of building/improving E-com sites.
- Good understanding of online marketing opportunities (web, social, e-mail, search, mobile).
- Able to interpret business objectives and successfully incorporate those objectives into projects.
- Good understanding of online marketing opportunities (web, social, e-mail, search, mobile, chat, telephony).
- Good knowledge of web analytics tools such as Google Analytics & GTM.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Highly organized, task-oriented, business-driven.
- Project management and strong attention to detail skills
About the Company:
Angara E Commerce Pvt. Ltd. is fast growing e-commerce company. It is the subsidiary company of Angara Inc. (Headquarters- Los Angeles, CA), worlds one of the leading e-tail portals of Precious and Semi-Precious Colored Gemstone and Diamond Jewelry. In a span of 14 years, Angara has grown to become a prominent player as an online gemstone jewelry store. Shipping to more than 64 countries worldwide, the company is expanding its reach across the globe. For more information, visit our website at www.angara.com.
We are looking forward to meet people whose professional experience and skills can be channeled into an exciting and growing industry. Creative, energetic, committed and self-motivated individuals with a penchant for working within teams can look forward to a rewarding career with attractive growth opportunities. Competitive salary, flexible work schedules, employee achievement awards and growth plan will let you plan a secure and fulfilling career at Angara.
General Summary of the Profile:
You would be responsible for executing different tasks in product lifecycle by collaborating closely with the stakeholders to identify and design solutions to improve user growth and customer experience. Identifying the root cause analysis of problems and suggesting improvements in product based on insights. Collaborate with the teams to translate vision into solutions which will drive business results.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Execute the product roadmap spanning across desktop, mobile and tablet platforms.
- Proactively identify gaps in the current e-Commerce product offering and lead the effort to develop solutions that drive business value.
- Synthesize product requirements from a variety of internal and external resources, including various cross-functional teams.
- Generate new product ideas, research/ analyze their feasibility and business impact, and then help in executing implementation of those ideas by collaborating with cross-functional teams, including Merchandising, IT, Marketing, Sales etc.
- Conduct user & site search analysis and usability studies to understand how customers are interacting with the product and develop enhancements based on the results/ analysis.
- Collaborate with User Experience team on wireframes and UI designs that supports product requirements.
- Develop detailed product requirements documents and user stories. Work collaboratively with IT, QA, Design and Analytics across sprints to determine the best implementation and reasonable launch timelines to deliver great customer experiences.
- Analyze product performance and customer feedback Pre and post-launch, and respond quickly to diagnose and correct problems.
- Root cause analysis of problems and suggesting improvements in product based on insights supported by solid analytics and logical thinking.
- Enhancing data collection procedures to include information that is relevant for building analytic system
- Transfer, communicate and report the gained knowledge and key findings out of the analysis, internally to the stakeholders.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Sciences, Technology, Business or equivalent experience.
Required Skills and Experience:
- 2-3 years of product management in ecommerce domain preferably product based and retail sector
- Experience in running rigorous A/B tests across desktop, tablet and mobile web
- Understanding and experience of conducting User testing would be preferred
- Strong analysis skills & deep understanding of web technology fundamentals
- Passion for creating best user experience.
- Knowledge of site analytics tools such as Site Catalyst or Google Analytics.
- Strong proficiency using Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PPT)
- Ideal candidate will be comfortable with managing and analyzing large volumes of complex data and presenting the findings to senior leadership to shape the product.
- Strong communication, interpersonal, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to think, analytically and execute methodically.
- Excellent writing, speaking, and presentation skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, with demonstrated relationship-management skills, and a proven track record of delivering results and influencing both within and outside the organization.
- Willingness to roll up sleeves and do what is necessary to accomplish goals.
- Strong Creative skills with ability to think out of the box.