LoginRadius is seeking a Senior Implementation Engineer to join our incredibly successful customer success team at Jaipur and Hyderabad office.
Job Responsibilities :
● Attending customer meetings and communicate with the customers to
understand their usecase/requirements.
● Assists with requirements gathering, analysis, and writing technical
documentation as per customer's usecase.
● Work closely with the customer's technical team in Implementing
LoginRadius features as per their usecase.
● Help the customer's technical team in Implementing LoginRadius features
with their app.
● Handoff and knowledge transfer of customer's Implementation to the
Technical support team.
● Develop and Maintain LoginRadius CMS Plugins and Web SDKs.
● When necessary, develop tools to help meet client edge cases.
● Strong written and oral communication skills.
● Previous experience of working with customers.
● Strong troubleshooting, diagnostic and analytical skills for
● Working knowledge in SSO protocols - SAML/OAuth/OIDC/JWT.
● Working Experience in Third-party Integrations using REST API.
● Familiarity with the Identity and Authentication Management system will
be a plus.
● Previous experience working with a SaaS product is a plus.
● Data migration experience a plus.
● 3+ years of experience.
● Knowledge of other languages i.e. NodeJS/DotNet/Python will be a plus.
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
• Should have experience in planning, Designing implementing, and configuring Versa SDWAN. Implement or Deploy SDWAN to clients with medium-sized and enterprise-level networks
• Should assist the service sales process with technical expertise and carry out product or solution demonstration.
• Should have hands-on knowledge of routers, switches, firewalls, and load balancers.
• Should be able to troubleshoot and optimize networks with SDWAN.
• Should preferably be a certified CCNA or CCNP
A project manager is accountable for initiating, planning and allocating resources, preparing
budgets, monitoring progress, managing changes and keeping stakeholders informed throughout
the project lifecycle. Project Manager in DarwinBox operates within the defined Implementation
framework of achieving the company's goals and vision.
Contribute to managing end-to-end implementation project life cycle, driving optimization
of operating models
Determine Project Scope, Objectives and Dependencies
Develop and manage a detailed project schedule, work plan and key milestones
Determine and Define Project Resource Allocations
Manage Risks, Issues, Assumptions and Dependencies on Project by assigning
appropriate ownership and escalations
Capture project health metrics, maintaining a central repository for all projects and
project information that provide insights into processes and frameworks that work
Establish and execute Project Governances viz., Steerco Meetings, Weekly Cadences and
Track Action Items to closure
Conduct governance calls for ongoing projects and ensuring project commitments are
being met by Darwinbox’s implementation team as well as the Client’s implementation
Develop and manage a detailed project schedule and work plan
Collaborate with Client on requirement changes and initiate change management
Identify, document and update the project scope for changes
Initiate appropriate review and approvals on the changes
Evaluate and analyze the impact of changes and communicate with stakeholders
Seek approvals and commitments on the scope, cost and schedule
Ensure SOP adherence, time-logging, effectively making use/ driving adoption of Project
Management tools and methodologies
Review/prepare Project Plans for implementation projects and monitor resource
Identify Stakeholder Communication Requirements on project performance metrics
Collaborate with Product Teams on Product enhancements
Document impact and prioritize changes to Product Backlog and timelines
Stakeholder Reporting - Preparing status reports, highlighting risks to the project
timelines, proactively escalating potential red flags, and recommending mitigation
Track Project Closure / Handover activities to downstream teams.
B. Tech or an equivalent degree
MBA or an equivalent degree is preferred but not mandatory
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Ability to work under pressure and adaptable to change
Excellent time management and problem-solving skills
Proficiency in MS Office tools
6-8 years of prior experience in a project management role is preferred
Any experience in MS SharePoint, MS Power Automate, Excel Macros, Project
Management Tools like JIRA, Zoho Projects is an added advantage
Any Project Management (PMP/ Prince2/Agile CSM) or Agile certification is mandatory
What will you be doing at Enalo?
- Understand the problem statement and derive potential product solutions.
- Conduct market research, competitor analysis and user research.
- Collaborate with multiple teams to take the product forward.
- Participate in product strategy, build a roadmap and execute to bring products to life.
- Manage product requirement definition and feature identification for future initiatives, including documentation of prioritized feature sets and use cases.
- Lead the development and QA teams at the appropriate times to realise the goals of the product.
- Own scrum and all the related activities like sprint planning, and release.
- Create user stories and use cases for product features.
- Look for roadblocks and mitigate risks.
- Organize daily stand-ups, brainstorming and review sessions.
- Maintain backlogs and prioritize them effectively.
- Experience the product as an end-user and identify gaps to make the product better. And ensure users can see the value of the product!
- Craft product presentations and do demos.
- Define product metrics and speak through data.
- Be a driving force in assembling the resources necessary to ship high-impact products and features, and facilitate communication throughout the development process.
- Work with the release process and support teams to ensure that the product is released successfully and any issues in production are resolved quickly.
- Measure and analyse the success of a product or feature using internal tools as well as tools like Google Analytics
- Efficiently manage agile development of the product.
- Contribute to the product's 'Go To Market' Strategy.
Skills required :
- Strong familiarity with product development, user flows and UI experience.
- Proven ability to successfully manage all phases of the product development lifecycle.
- Expertise with web/mobile analytic tools.
- Excellent organizational, statistical, strategic thinking, problem-solving, analytical, written and oral presentation and communication skills.
- Strong understanding of agile management (Scrum).
- Ability to break the ground through research and data analysis.
- Good collaboration, design thinking and presentation skills.
- Affinity to marketing.
- Preferred experience in product development as an engineer
- Preferred experience in a product company
- Experience in building or working with an early-stage tech product startup would be a plus.
- Excellent organizational, statistical, strategic thinking, problem-solving, analytical, written and oral presentation and communication skills.
- Experience in B2B SaaS/Payments will be added advantage.
- Ensure resource availability and allocation.
- Assembling and Leading Project Team.
- Creating maintain comprehensive project
- Coordinate and supervise works on site during project execution,
- Lead projects in Agile methodologies in the capacity of ProjectManager/ Scrum Master for allocated projects.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on time, within the scope, and within
- Develop a plan to track project progress and provide periodic updates to the client
- Manage changes in project scope, schedule, and cost.
- Report and escalate to management as needed.
- Manage and establish a good relationship with the client and all the stakeholders.
- Perform risk management to minimize project
Required Skill Set
- Drupal experience would be preferred.
- Strong documentation and communication skills.
Exposure to website development and agile methodology is a must.
As a Data Engineer you have to understand Organisation data sets and how to bring them together. You have to work with sales engineering team to support custom solutions offered to the client. Filling the gap between development, sales engineering and data ops and creating, maintaining and documenting scripts to support ongoing custom solutions.
- Collaborating across an agile team to continuously design, iterate, and develop big data systems.
- Extracting, transforming, and loading data into internal databases.
- Optimizing our new and existing data pipelines for speed and reliability.
- Deploying new products and product improvements
- Documenting and managing multiple repositories of code.
- Experience with Pandas to process the data and Jupyter notebooks to keep it all together.
- Familiar with pulling and pushing files from SFTP and AWS S3. Familiarity with AWS Athena and Redshift is mandatory.
- Familiarity with SQL programming to query and transform data from relational Databases.
- Familiarities with AWS Cloud and Linux (and Linux work environment) are mandatory.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills, including attention to precise details.
- Strong multitasking skills and ability to work in a fast-paced environment Know your way around REST APIs (Able to integrate not necessary to publish)
- 5 years experience in database systems
- 3 years experience with Python to develop scripts
What’s for the Candidate:
Hyderabad / Remote
About us: Nexopay helps transforming digital payments and enabling instant financing for parents, across schools and colleges world-wide.
- Lead product development and integration efforts
- Lead interactions with clients and integrations partners
- Work with development leads so that product requirements are understood
- Explore new ways of improving existing services and products
- Identify and present innovative product solutions
- Proven track record of technical product management
- Must have lead 3rd party integrations in the past
- Proven track record of guiding peers and junior members of the team.
- Excellent English communication skills (verbal and oral)
- Learning mindset and strong problem solving skills
- Entrepreneur or keen interest in early stage ventures
- Should have experience in application architecture and design
- Proficiency with developing APIs in Python
- Should have 2-4 years’ experience in leading the team
- Experience object oriented programming (OOP) concepts using Python
- Experienced with full software development life-cycle, programming, database design and agile methodologies
- Experience in using Design Patterns such as MVC and frameworks such as Django, Flask
- Ability to successfully multi-task and prioritize work.
- Experience with developing applications with Angular (2+)
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience with SQL databases, especially PostgreSQL
- Good Communication Skills
- Good Leader
- Adaptable / Flexible
- Candidate will be a part of Product engineering global delivery team working as a Technical Lead, leading a team highly talented engineers.
- Candidate would be required (but not limited) to:
- Team management, mentoring, prioritization of work
- Work with Architecture group for defining Product Roadmap
- Requirement gathering with stake holder for Product enhancement
- Designing, Developing, and documenting the solution
- Providing support for any application issue like performance, availability
- Contributing to actual development of user stories and features etc.
- Ensuring conformity to corporate security and compliance objectives.
- Identifying and implementing service improvement opportunities.
- Responsible for informing the ‘business impact’ of security within the team
- Promptly report security weakness or incidents to the Practice Managers/Leads
Detailed Job Description / Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
The role requires deep expertise in delivering modern web application solutions on the Open Source Tech platform, as well as ability to communicate how these solutions drive business value. Detailed responsibilities include -
- Lead Engineering team and ensure customer requirements and needs across the current and future targeted segments are met.
- Work with Product Owner / US counter parts / SME’s to understand the requirements and prioritize development efforts.
- Work in capacity of Scrum Master role and manage development through Agile - Scrum framework. Activities include Sprint planning, Preside Scrum meetings, Sprint Retrospective, Publish reports, etc.
- Responsible for creating User stories, Epics in Project management tool based on the requirements received from various stakeholders including clients.
- Manage all aspects of engineering operations including Product Design, Development, Testing and Deployment.
- Architect the applications / providing recommendations to choose the right technologies for the products to be built.
- Manage Operational efforts for the contracted clients and ensure the SLA’s with required quality are met.
- Manage Product support team and ensure the SLA’s for response and resolutions are provided to client that meets or exceeds the customer’s expectations.
- Build / Guide Developers in building Full-Stack Web applications at Internet scale.
- Code Review and provide feedback to ensure timely delivery with required quality.
- Programming in MEAN stack or similar open source technologies and framework
- Data Modelling using NoSQL and Relational Database management Systems
- UI / UX Design and Implementation
- Web Development with BootStrap, Angular Material, and other libraries
- Develop Data / File parsing programs using Python or other programming languages
- Create methods and algorithms for data analysis and optimization
- Develop curriculum for talent development, Knowledge Sharing, etc.
- Establish and maintain cooperative working relationships with all stakeholders involved.
- Willing, capable and excited to roll up the sleeves to code when needed.
- Having exceptional expertise in one of the following areas –
- Backend / Front end Web Application Framework
- Serverless Architecture
- Micro Services Platforms
- AWS Services
Marmeto is an IT solution company, more than solving the unseen issues; we work on getting tech solutions that help business see the unseen. Currently providing service and in house products of our own. Touch based 650+ clients across the globe. With such dedication, we have been delivering services with a personal touch.
Characteristics of success at Marmeto. Is this you?
Are you an experienced, customer-obsessed, strategic, detail-oriented, and highly creative Product Specialist? Are you looking to participate in the creation of new products and features, from the idea stage to launch? Are you a team player and have great EQ? Great. Then we're looking for you too.
Can you say “Yes, I have!” to the below?
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field
- Overall 3+ years of experience with minimum 2 years in Product Management role, preferably in E-Commerce (Prior experience in Software Engineering is a must)
- An attitude to get things done and willingness to work in a high-paced environment is mandatory
- Previously managed high traffic E-Commerce sites
- Passionate about technology & web products
- Outstanding communication, presentation and leadership skills
- Prior experience working with SaaS products is a big plus
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills