Product Manager Jobs in Ahmedabad
Manage product features working closely with product managers, developers, designers and other relevant teams
Ensure all product integration, enhancements and changes are launched as per defined scope
Take appropriate actions to improve product and product line efficiencies and performance (revenue, retention & growth, customer satisfaction)
Track progress of market-specific product improvements and measure impact
Define and drive key drivers of growth and optimize conversion, expansion and retention
Define KPI metrics, and measure the success of all releases
Have a deep understanding of the end-user
Strong Attention to Detail
Lead and collaborate on all business readiness activities including product testing, end-user education, rollout, iteration and support
Be the product evangelist, represent the product in online communities, conferences, interact with experts, demonstrate the product at peer events and other activities that aim to educate customers about the technical benefits of the product
Bachelors degree in a technical discipline (Computer Science, Technology, Engineering, Math) or equivalent experience
Past experience in product management, of at least 2-5 years
Strong understanding of platform development (in particular of SaaS architecture and API layers)
Entrepreneurial mindset with a result-oriented working style and experience in developing new concepts
Ability to both define a vision and strategy as well as the willingness to execute hands-on product work
Curiosity for new business models and the drive to fully understand a specific industry
Demonstrated experience in agile development methodologies and customer-oriented principles
Track record of using qualitative and quantitative data to prioritize and drive decision-making
Collaborative & Growth mindset to partner with colleagues in cross-functional teams and external stakeholders
Position: Product Manager
We are looking for an experienced Product Manager with great technology background and impressive interpersonal skills. You need to be passionate about people and products. You will join a dynamic and fast-paced start-up environment and work with talented teams to design, build and roll-out products that deliver the company’s vision and strategy.
The Product Manager will be responsible for both product planning and product marketing. This includes managing the product throughout the product lifecycle, gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, defining the product vision, and working closely with engineering, to deliver winning products. It also includes working with sales, marketing, design and operations and support to ensure revenue and customer satisfaction. You also need to ensure that the product and marketing efforts support the company’s overall strategy and goals.
The Product Manager will need to act as the bridge between the CEO and the Team. He/She will act as a trusted advisor to the CEO. At the same time, you must build strong relationships with team members across the organization in order to maintain momentum and enable outcomes.
The Product Manager is expected to
- Support define the product strategy and roadmap and co-ordinate with various functions to translate product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes. Run beta and pilot programs with early-stage products and prototypes.
- Improving the product innovation and management process and gaining consistency are top priorities. Needs to ensure the teams are not just aware of best-in-class approaches, but are also consistently following those frameworks
- Act as a leader within the company to work closely across teams and act as a champion for company culture. Should be able to drive home the culture and values of MMW.
- Work Closely with the CEO, to organize and align strategic priorities with members of the senior leadership team, act as a gatekeeper of tasks that can be resolved without direct involvement of the CEO. Organise follow up meetings to ensure that the decisions made in meeting rooms, make it into action. Language not in line with the rest of the document.
- Work closely with Engineering teams to optimize resources and deliver within turnaround time. Ensure smooth coordination amongst different engineering teams to deliver a seamless product
- Work closely with the Sales team to design product demos to be delivered to customers, deliver a monthly revenue forecast, develop sales tools and collateral, brief and train the sales force at quarterly sales meetings
- Work closely with the Operations team and propose an overall budget to ensure success. Ensure that the budget target is met.
- Work closely with the Marketing team to Develop product pricing, core positioning and messaging for the product. Brief press and analysts and go on press tours. Drive product launches including working with public relations team, executives, and other product management team members
- Gain a deep understanding technology, innovation and customer experience. Need to work with the Design team and identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth.
- Master’s degree from Tier-1 institute (IIT/IIM/BITS/ISB) in Business and/or Engineering. With a Bachelors degree of Engineering.
- 7+ Years of Experience in Product Management Roles
- Excellent teamwork skills. Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority. Skilled at working effectively in a matrix organization
- An analytical mindset driven by data, research and arithmetic. Not just by intuition.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Ability to build world class presentations, excel sheets and reports
- Ability to build easy to understand dashboards and reports from complex systems
- Displays high degree of discipline, confidentiality, integrity and trust.
- A thorough understanding of the Impact of technology and AI on Innovation and Product Development. Is updated about and able to keep pace with evolving technologies across the globe.
- Strong problem-solving skills and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job done.