Product Manager Jobs in Coimbatore
About the company:
Nimble is a leader in IoT (Internet of things) technology and a Pet Tech Brand trusted by more than 20,000+ Pet Parents across North America. By leveraging our deep understanding of Pet Parent needs and decade-old expertise in IoT, we offer Peace of Mind for Pet Parents about their pet's health and safety. Nimble, Headquartered in Palo Alto CA, is backed by marquee entrepreneurs/Investors, and has offices in Chennai, Coimbatore, Bangalore- India and Palo Alto, USA. For more information please visit http://www.nimblewireless.com" target="_blank">www.nimblewireless.com
We hire good people and make them great! We do this by fostering an open and fun work environment that allows employees to perform at their best. We believe in an environment where all employees are treated with respect and fairness and this helps our team become a better version of themselves every single day.
We are looking for talented product professionals to define, execute, and deliver world-class experiences for B2C products. This position will be directly reporting to CEO and the Product Head of the company.
- Product Manager manages end-to-end delivery of new products and features, from idea inception to launch.
- Key traits for a product manager at Nimble are strong customer orientation, in-depth problem solving, data driven decision-making, self-motivation, and structured long-term thinking.
- Define the product roadmap and drive the product development for Company, in an analytical and structured way across platforms (web, mobile, API).
- Understanding of technology, product development, product management, product planning
- The product manager will work at both the strategic level (generating new ideas) and the tactical level (managing roadmaps, writing business requirements and analysing data).
- Collaborate with business, tech, process, design, engineering, project management and produce high-quality product specifications and effectively prioritize and to deliver products and features on time.
- Lead product launches into other channels, markets or geographies with direction from senior leadership
- Identify feature risks from customer feedback and in-depth analysis of operational performance; share results with senior leadership in a scalable and a periodic manner
Analyse data from varied sources, competition and industry, and gather Voice of Customers from surveys and studies to identify problems and opportunities, emerging trends and areas for product improvement.
- 3 - 7 years of experience in product management preferably in consumer internet product-based company.
- Candidate should be a pet and nature lover or the proud owner of a pet.
- Candidate should have the experience in a leading a talented product team and would love to bring fresh ideas to tackle challenges in conceptualizing and designing.
- Proven track record of translating customer needs into business/product requirements
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills with the ability to use data and metrics to justify requirements, features and drive the management of the product.
- Ability to understand and discuss technical concepts, schedule trade-offs and opportunistic new ideas with technical employees
Exceptional written and verbal communication skills with the ability to create compelling positioning/messaging strategy and present complex information clearly and concisely.
Nimble offers an excellent package including employee stock options (ESOP), health insurance and other employee benefits. Compensation will not be a limitation for the ideal/motivated candidate.
Tailor and Circus is a progressive and unisex underwear brand in the Indian apparel space, at the forefront of E-commerce and product innovation. We have created India's most comfortable and responsible piece of underwear, offering the highest quality and selling direct-to-consumer. As a brand, we are India's first inclusive and body-positive underwear company. This has been part of the company's DNA since the inception, all our models and influencers who represent the brand are real people having real bodies.
Tailor and Circus is looking to hire suitable candidates for the Product Manager role who will handle user-facing product experience (website) and is very data-driven. The role will be based either in Bangalore or Coimbatore.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- You will be focused on building consumer-facing applications for the Tailor and Circus website.
- You will be responsible for conceptualizing and building user experience across the website and other customer touchpoints.
- Define and manage all critical user journeys and conversion funnels across website and other customer touchpoints.
- You will be responsible for launch and change management of features going live on apps/website.
- You will work closely with PMs responsible for all key business areas (Marketing, Design and Tech) to create a simple and delightful experience for our users.
- You will have a high degree of responsibility and ownership.
- You will drive the strategy, roadmap, execution, and growth of a product area.
- You will work closely with other product managers, engineers, designers, marketing, legal, analytics and do everything (defining requirements, prioritizing, testing, writing copy, tracking metrics and more.) to deliver high-quality products.
Apply If you:
- Minimum of 1-2 Years of Experience in Product & Marketing Management
- Can showcase your user-facing products experiences
- Have very high customer obsession
- Are a highly data-oriented person and have skills to analyze data using SQL
- Have an understanding of funnels, sprint & agile ways of working, PRDs & wireframes
- Have empathy towards users and colleagues, are creative and excited by ideating/ building new product features and functionalities.