Product Manager Jobs in Coimbatore
Tailor and Circus is a progressive and unisex underwear brand in the Indian apparel space, at the forefront of E-commerce and product innovation. We have created India's most comfortable and responsible piece of underwear, offering the highest quality and selling direct-to-consumer. As a brand, we are India's first inclusive and body-positive underwear company. This has been part of the company's DNA since the inception, all our models and influencers who represent the brand are real people having real bodies.
Tailor and Circus is looking to hire suitable candidates for the Product Manager role who will handle user-facing product experience (website) and is very data-driven. The role will be based either in Bangalore or Coimbatore.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- You will be focused on building consumer-facing applications for the Tailor and Circus website.
- You will be responsible for conceptualizing and building user experience across the website and other customer touchpoints.
- Define and manage all critical user journeys and conversion funnels across website and other customer touchpoints.
- You will be responsible for launch and change management of features going live on apps/website.
- You will work closely with PMs responsible for all key business areas (Marketing, Design and Tech) to create a simple and delightful experience for our users.
- You will have a high degree of responsibility and ownership.
- You will drive the strategy, roadmap, execution, and growth of a product area.
- You will work closely with other product managers, engineers, designers, marketing, legal, analytics and do everything (defining requirements, prioritizing, testing, writing copy, tracking metrics and more.) to deliver high-quality products.
Apply If you:
- Minimum of 1-2 Years of Experience in Product & Marketing Management
- Can showcase your user-facing products experiences
- Have very high customer obsession
- Are a highly data-oriented person and have skills to analyze data using SQL
- Have an understanding of funnels, sprint & agile ways of working, PRDs & wireframes
- Have empathy towards users and colleagues, are creative and excited by ideating/ building new product features and functionalities.