Product Manager Jobs in Chandigarh
Job description: Project Manager :
Experience: 2-9 years
Managerial Skills : Team handling, Team Spirit, Task Management and Coordination with Senior authorities in the organization.
Responsibilities for Project Manager
- Complete responsibility of assigned project like coordination with client, time management, team management, budgeting and brainstorming on tricky code.
- Analyze, plan and develop requirements and standards in reference to scheduled projects
- Assign and oversee the daily tasks of personnel while ensuring all subordinates are actively working toward established milestones
- Hold regular team meetings to determine progress and address any questions or challenges regarding projects
- Determine and define clear deliverables, roles and responsibilities for staff members required for specific projects or initiatives
- Recruit and train exceptional employees to fulfill posted positions within the department.
Qualifications for Project Manager
- Bachelor's degree is Must
- 1-3 of project management and related experience
- Proven ability to solve problems creatively
- Strong familiarity with project management software tools, methodologies, and best practices
- Experience seeing projects through the full life cycle
- Excellent analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and extremely resourceful
- Strong understanding of SDLC/STLC
- Experience in Agile methodology and sprint planning
Hands on Design, Development, Deployment & Support of API Engineering Platform Incorporates standards and best practices, including performance, security, scalability and maintainability Interact with Business System Analysts to design and deliver technical solutions to support various business functions Work in a Globally Distributed Development team environment to enable successful delivery with a minimal supervision Advocate, document, and follow best design and development practices
Java 8 or Java 11, Spring Boot, Spring MVC, Spint cloud, JPA, ReactJS