Product Manager Jobs in Indore
What will I be doing?
- Ideate with key stakeholders, do market research and translate business goals to the product roadmap
- Define the product release process and coordinate all the processes required to bring the product to market
- ● Interview and understand customer needs, problems, and experiences, document and report insights
- Coordinate with other teams/ stakeholders to deliver the product in a continuously evolving environment.
- Identify and track key success metrics for all the products. Generate strategies to improve usage and take it to
- Prioritize features against what matters most to achieve the strategic goals and initiatives.
- Define requirements of the features from desired business use cases and write software requirement specifications - technical (database design, architecture)
- Coordinate with developers and outsourcing agencies to develop the products, guide developers, and review code if required.
- Anticipate possible issues in the future when the product is deployed to scale and take preventative steps for high uptime.
- Prepare product impact reports and present them to funders at regular intervals.
What skill do I need?
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience is a must in IT/Computer Engineering.
- Min 3 years of end-to-end software development experience and knowledge of tech stack (Angular, PHP, NodeJS, Android, and React) technical.
- Experience as a Product manager/owner in one of the business domains in Agriculture, Media& Advertisement, Healthcare, Payment
- Interested and curious to work at the intersection of multiple functional areas such as Product Management,
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and presentation
- Manage the product development process from conception through design, build, release, experimentation, analysis, and iteration
- Communicate the business values to the field and customers
- Proven organizational skills; ability to multi-task and work on several assignments concurrently but still be detail oriented.
Job Title: Product Manager
Bachelor or master’s degree in computer science or equivalent experience.
Worked as Product Owner before and took responsibility for a product or project delivery.
Well-versed with data warehouse modernization to Big Data and Cloud environments.
Good knowledge* of any of the Cloud (AWS/Azure/GCP) – Must Have
Practical experience with continuous integration and continuous delivery workflows.
Self-motivated with strong organizational/prioritization skills and ability to multi-task with close attention to detail.
Good communication skills
Experience in working within a distributed agile team
Experience in handling migration projects – Good to Have
*Data Ingestion, Processing, and Orchestration knowledge
Roles & Responsibilities
Responsible for coming up with innovative and novel ideas for the product.
Define product releases, features, and roadmap.
Collaborate with product teams on defining product objectives, including creating a product roadmap, delivery, market research, customer feedback, and stakeholder inputs.
Work with the Engineering teams to communicate release goals and be a part of the product lifecycle. Work closely with the UX and UI team to create the best user experience for the end customer.
Work with the Marketing team to define GTM activities.
Interface with Sales & Customer teams to identify customer needs and product gaps
Market and competition analysis activities.
Participate in the Agile ceremonies with the team, define epics, user stories, acceptance criteria
Ensure product usability from the end-user perspective
Product Management, DWH, Big Data
Greetings! We are looking for Product Manager for our Data modernization product. We need a resource with good knowledge on Big Data/DWH. should have strong Stakeholders management and Presentation skills