- Gain a deep understanding of customer experience, identify, and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes
- Scope and prioritize activities based on business and customer impact
- Define vision, strategy, teams and detailed roadmap for the Customer Acquisition area, maximizing monetization through marketing channels like SEO, SEM, CRM, Display Advertising,
- Drive operational product delivery: specify user stories/ product features, determine business value, priorities and MVP. Support product build. Provide acceptance for delivered product.
- Identify customers behaviours and needs through research and analysis on the upper funnel of the customer journey
- Analyse, understand and share learnings from experimentation to build a strong knowledge base of the product
Skills and Experience
- Min. 4 years experience in B2C Product Management
- Experience on Customer Acquisition Marketing, being able to define strategies to achieve marketing goals though product roadmap planning
- Solid end-to-end understanding of internet businesses
- Solid technical understanding
- Experience with web analytics software such as Google analytics
- Familiarity with A/B testing or other multivariate testing
- Knowledge and experience in conversion optimisation, digital marketing, UX design and/or consumer psychology and research is a plus
- Highly developed interpersonal and communication skills
- User focused individual who keeps the customer at the heart of everything we do, while having strong commercial awareness
- Data driven. Base your decisions on facts rather than opinions
- A go-getter who isn't afraid to get their hands dirty and dives into a project to achieve success by problem solving
- Eager to learn and aware that valuable information can come from both positive and negative results through experimentation -Passionate about product development and constantly looking for ways to improve it
- Open minded team player with excellent communication skills -Self-motivated and results driven with a take charge attitude to manage the full development cycle of a product
- Skilled at working effectively with cross functional teams in a matrix organization
Vakilsearch is the leading Legal, Tax and Compliance (LTC) company in India. We are here to revolutionize the way business work with the Government. We are working on exciting and transformative products to revolutionize the LTC space. At Vakilsearch, we believe the future of legal in India lies in great products.
If you're passionate about real change, love building products and are curious about marketing and the overall customer experience, this is for you.
The product manager (PM) will manage the direction and market delivery of existing products and identifying new products, product features, product strategy, and relevant services.The PM will be responsible for delivering successful products to market in support of the company’s financial and strategic objectives, and advise the features of releases and release timing.
In This Job, You Will:
- Work with Senior Engineers across multiple teams and business stakeholders to design and build highly available and scalable systems
- Use Lean Software Development processes such as Agile, Scrum, and Kanban
- Drive strategic upward product communications internally and externally
- Drive alignment on product features, business metrics, and business strategies
- Work and collaborate effectively with tech teams and launch to production
- Understand business context to decisions made within and across the organization
This Role Might Be for You If:
- You have experience in owning a suite of products and defining long-term product strategy and vision
- You possess strong business acumen with strategic, analytical, and critical thinking
- You understand technical software development life cycle and have knowledge on how to drive teams towards business solutions
- You excel in owning and driving the development of technical products
- You drive strategic product communications across organizations providing clarity in decisions
Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Translate business strategy into product strategy.
- Understanding user needs, knowing the difference between ‘wants’ and ‘needs’ and
converting these into Products.
- Own the product roadmap and execute product strategy.
- Collect, manage and maintain traceability of requirements from all stakeholders across product releases.
- Write requirements – typically as user stories and epics.
- Maintain and prioritize the product backlog.
- Track releases.
- Building lean and agile Products, know how to accurately test hypotheses in the
lightest way possible and be comfortable using lean UX techniques.
- Driving new features forward in weekly sprints.
- Balancing internal stakeholders’ requests & bugs.
- Monitor, report and improve product performance.
- Participate in scrum meetings, planning, reviews and retrospectives.
- Support the development team with any questions they may have.
- Nature of Experience:
- Experience in Agile development.
- Proven track record bringing innovation to on-demand SaaS software.
- Should be able to work and remain calm even under pressure situations, and should be able to address and resolve any relevant issues.
- Should be able to work with a diverse range of people and communicate with them effectively.
- High levels of confidence, maturity, and competence are required.
- Length of Experience: 4 - 8 years.
- 4+ years in Software or Saas Industry with 4+ years in Product Management.
- Formal Agile Training
- Programming, UI/UX, or QA experience preferred.
- Experience in Legal Industry or Legal Technologies is an added advantage.
- Own the product strategy; Understand customer requirements, market gaps/ need gaps and drive release-level feature choices.
- Connect activities and deliverables to business outcomes.
- Should be highly granular & hands-on.
- Constantly test his own products, create edge cases and if required should have the ability to write and define product specs from scratch.
- Have the ability to be able to work with complex cross functional teams/ should be able to influence cross functional teams: Engineers, Architects, category, business & finance.
- Should be data obsessed.
- Derive insights from data and use the same for product improvements and iterations.
- Also educate cross functional teams with actionable derived from deep data insights.
- Must aggressively defend a good strategy against random changes, fads and single-customer escalations.
- Candidate must push to allocate technical resources strategically among products.
- Integrate usability studies, market analysis, CST use-cases, NPS related data into product requirements to enhance user satisfaction and execute product specs for further execution.
- Design and execute a continuous testing plan for important end-to-end flows working
- Should have the experience of managing healthy conflicts and drive people towards the customer goals and organisation priorities.
- Should have the ability to define economic rationale for every major effort and translate into metrics.
- Hand in hand with QA team to deliver excellent experience.
- Work experience in the Ecommerce industry is highly preferred.
- Desired Skills: - Passionate about building world class products on the web / mobile
Want to bring change in insurance and healthcare in India?
Role: Business Product Manager
Location: New Delhi/ Remote
RIA is an InsurTech company on a mission to actively partner with our customers to improve their health and health outcomes. We are taking a very differentiated approach which is backed by how we use health data and digital health to keep our customers healthier.
To enable our mission, we are building our own core InsurTech platform in-house. This platform is cloud-native and on a microservices architecture. We’re building all our core components internally, such as - insurance APIs, an AI/intelligence layer, our own risk models, a health data platform, and a low-code insurance workflow automation platform.
WHY JOIN US
We’re building the foundation of our team right now, and are looking for ambitious team members to join us and grow rapidly with us. The work environment is fast-paced and you would make a clear impact!
You’ll partner with a stellar leadership team that comes from IIT Kanpur, Kellogg, MIT Sloan, IIT Guwahati, UChicago Booth, IIT Madras & University of Michigan. The team has also worked at companies such as McKinsey, Goldman Sachs, Max Bupa, Swiss Re, ICICI Lombard, ICICI Prudential, etc.
We’re a well-funded start-up, which has raised capital from top VCs, global insurers, and prominent Indian family offices.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Drive execution and performance for the delivery teams and sales journeys
- Understanding the product requirements of the delivery teams and working closely with the technology team to scope, develop, test, and implement the solutions.
- Blend strong working knowledge of the health insurance domain with practical business acumen, operational excellence, and process development with hands-on technical expertise
- Determine, measure and report performance and benchmarking activities assesses against goals (ROI and KPIs) for all relevant metrics for business, including but not limited to user behaviour, sales funnel, portfolio analysis (product mix, issuance, cancellation, and grievances etc.)
- Suggest product innovations to ensure a customer delight - from onboarding to fulfilment and grievance redressal
- Own the learning & development initiatives:
- Identifying needs and tracking progress made by the teams and filling gaps
- Creating knowledge repositories and training modules - product specific, soft skills. etc.
- Initially, the candidate would be required to step in as a training manager for the delivery teams.
- Lead the Q&A function for delivery and marketing teams
- Creating, operationalising, and documenting process flows and roadmaps:
- Create and enhance documentation of processes, including but not limited to Process Notes, Calling Scripts for Sales and Servicing teams, SOPs/ Playbooks, FAQs
- Work closely with the Conversion Product Manager, Platform Product Manager, Delivery Teams, and Partnership teams to define productization roadmap
- Create, documents, and iterate processes and roadmaps for delivery teams, including but not limited to Sales-, Post Sales-, Client Servicing, Learning & Development-, Q&A- teams.
- ROI, business, revenue and metrics oriented mindset
- Data led decision making and ability to analyse complex data
- Strong work ethic complemented by a positive, can-do attitude
- Self-driven, ability to take charge and drive progress without needing constant oversight or direction
- Wireframing and creating prototype will be a plus
- Entrepreneurial stint will be a plus
- InsurTech or Insurance experience is essential
- Ability to execute efficiently in a fast-paced, fluid start-up environment where change is constant and creativity is a must
What you will do:
You will be responsible for new initiatives for OneScore. OneScore aims to give access to credit score, analysis and help over 50m Indians improve their score. We are working to expand this to other credit avenues and include trust initiatives.
You will understand different customer segments and launch new products for OneScore. You will use data, creativity, and experimentation to constantly improve the product experience by working with designers, engineers and marketing to improve the scale and retention for the product.
you should apply if you have:
2-3 years hands-on product experience working on building products or problem solving in consumer space. You have a good understanding of user behaviour and enjoy customer research. You are also comfortable with ambiguity, believe in first principles and have the skill to transform broad ideas into action plans. You have launched new products earlier and are willing to experiment with new ideas.
Team at OneScore?
The product team is highly empowered to drive experiences and build innovative products for users. Our product managers come from diverse backgrounds - customer service, technology, design and have high empathy for the end user. Currently over 8m users use OneScore to check and understand their credit score. We want to enable over 50m users in the next 2 years to access, understand and improve their credit score.
Total exp. - 7-10 years 3-5 years of exp. in the gaming industry
Budget- 30-45 LPA
Target Industry- Gaming
Office: Electronic City, Bangalore
About company: Global Leader in Mobile Entertainment, Headquartered in Bangalore, India and with presence in many countries across the world, it offers a wide array of products such as Videos, Tones, Games & Contests. Based on current deployments, it has over 100 million active subscribers and an addressable base of more than 1.68 billion mobile users across several geographies.
It s a mobile cloud gaming platform that redefines ones’ gaming experience as it brings together E-Sports, Social Features and AI Powered Analytics. It's proprietary feature called “Moments” has specially curated challenges from new & popular games. The platform hosts 1000s of short gaming moments & challenges curated from popular, casual mobile games.
Role: B2C offering, product will have hyper casual quizzes, trivia, simple games, D2C side, could have to collaborate with B2B on certain features. Interacting with users. Real money gaming - someone who understands real money gaming as a framework, has worked in a PM role,
Candidates from gaming industry, different game categories/ formats, Someone who will make the product live into the market, do the beta testing, improve on the GTM on the D2C side, includes - organic/ inorganic, work closely with the Performance marketing team. Owning the P&L, influencer to the product roadmap, Strong gaming DNA
Lead Product Manager, Corporate Business
About the Organization
Sportz Village is India`s No. 1 Youth Sports Platform.
With its mission to get 100 million children to play in a sustainable and scalable manner, Sportz Village has partnered with several Schools, Corporates, Governments, Academies and parents across 250 locations in India, and has a significant presence in UAE as well.
Sportz Village uses play and sport as a fun and engaging way to ensure children love the experience while achieving goals around fitness, health, academic outcomes, sporting outcomes and continuing to be on their sporting journey for life; an aspect which has become crucial for families in India and across the globe.
Sportz Village is backed by Gaja Capital, a leading Private Equity firm.
The leadership team at Sportz Village has a deep connect with sports and many of them are alumnus of reputed B-schools and universities such as IIT, IIM, SP Jain to name a few, and come with a rich experience of work at companies like Citibank, Intel, Wipro, KPMG etc.
Know more about the organization and the team at: www.sportzvillage.com
About Lead - Product Management, Corporate Business,Sportz Village.
We are looking for a bright, and entrepreneurial product manager to support our Corporate business vertical – which includes ‘Sport for Change’ and “Experiential Sports Marketing’ platforms - to help us drive the planned business growth. The ideal candidate will bring an uncompromising market and customer focus, a passion for products (across the lifecycle –market research to release/ maintenance) – along with a data-driven/ digital mindset.
Lead - Product Management, Corporate Business
This role will require your strategic and tactical skills - to help build and release products/ features based on market-feedback and build necessary user/ customer engagement. This is a high-visibility and cross-functional role that needs a team-player - with an immense opportunity to build on the solid foundation that our product and business teams have established. In this role, you will be responsible for driving the product strategy for the business – including helping create the positioning/ messaging and roadmaps for each of the products in the portfolio.
• Plan and execute studies: researching, scoping, defining methodology, collecting and analyzing data, and presenting key findings and recommendations to the business.
• Identify areas for growth and create strategic product line roadmaps to help drive adoption of the product and differentiating features.
• Provide compelling value propositions, customer and consumer benefits and technical features that match the needs of different roles in customer organizations.
• Manage the pricing and plan structures for all products in the portfolio and support the outlined GTM for these products.
• Work with our business and content teams to create thought leading content – position
papers/ product education materials, surveys, case studies and customer success stories for different products.
• Educate both internal and external stakeholders on our product features and their benefits.
• Help publish product-related content on our website, feature pages, campaign landing pages.
• Equip our business development team with collaterals and sales tools they need to be successful in their work. Also support teams with quick concept notes and budgets preparation for proposals
• Analyze potential partner relationships for the product and lead the effort to integrate partner products (external) or from other Sportz Village businesses – into the roadmap.
• Work cross-functionally with product technology, marketing, business development – both within Corporate and across Sportz Village businesses to achieve the stated product goals.
• Passionate about product development, product marketing, content/ story-boarding and digital/ technology
• Experience in conducting qualitative and quantitative research with the ability to find key trends within large data sets.
• Willingness to stretch from strategic thinking to the details of execution in order to drive exceptional business results.
• Masterclass level Excel and PowerPoint skills
• Ability to translate technical features to customer and business benefits.
• Prefer working in a collaborative, cross-team capacity. This role requires you to work across functions and departments to bring to life the product.
• Sharp analytical problem-solver and creative yet methodical orientation
• Excellent organizational and time management skills
• Experience working with data from multiple sources - web analytics, survey data and customer research.
• Keep abreast of the developments in the industry.
• 3-4 years proven track record in Product Management, Product Marketing. Prior experience in kids focused industries like EdTech, Gaming, Online Education is preferred.
1.Take ownership of the entire product stack , which includes multiple android applications and backend modules.
2.To enhance each of them while bringing in innovation and latest market trends.
3.Bridge the gap between tech team and non tech team (operations, support, finance etc)
4.create automation and efficiency in the company.
5.Create detailed user stories and product principles via discussions with relevant owners and team.
6.Work with the Project Management team and assign tasks to the 50-member tech team and determine deadlines.
7.Work with UI-UX team to ensure wire framing and visual prototypes are captured as part of story board approval.
8.Drive product launches including working with the operations team to ensure knowledge transfer and training
9.Take deep understanding of Grabs business across all verticals to build a robust product line.
1.Proven work experience in product management or as an associate product manager
2.Proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle
3.Proven ability to develop product strategies and effectively communicate recommendations to management
4.Strong problem solving skills and willingness to roll up ones sleeves to get the job
5.Skilled at working effectively with cross functional teams in a matrix organization
6.Excellent written and verbal communication skills
7.Education qualification from premier institute preferred
We are a fractional investment platform that helps you own a piece of high-end commercial properties across India. For as little as Rs. 25 lakhs, you can invest in a stable and lucrative asset class that was previously only available to the ultra-rich
To achieve our very ambitious goals we need a senior product manager who can help Strata elevate to a completely new level and also grow into the role of a Product Head.
The Product Manager is expected to:
- Define the product strategy and roadmap
- Deliver PRDs with prioritized features and corresponding justification
- Be an expert with respect to the competition
- Act as a leader within the company
- Minimum of 3-4 years experience as a Product Manager
- Demonstrated success defining and launching excellent products
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree (MBA preferred)
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
- Examples and at least one sample of an effective document delivered in the past
- Manage agile product development process from product management point of view
- Develop and implement product strategies consistent with company vision
- Develop and maintain an understanding of the product, market, and competition
- Develop product positioning and go to market strategy
- Collect and analyze feedback from customers, stakeholders and other teams to shape requirements, features and products
- Identify areas for growth and create strategic product line roadmaps to help drive adoption of the product and differentiating features
- Analyze potential partner relationships for the product and lead the effort to integrate our applications with other leading industry systems
- Work with QA engineers to create test plans
- Serve as an in-house expert for our products and become the go-to person for all functional issues
- Keep abreast of the goings-on in the industry
- Make creative recommendations to expand product base and vision
- Manage all lifecycle stages for a product from ideation through sunset, with responsibility for ensuring that deliverables are understood and releases are delivered on time.
- In-depth knowledge of Agile methodology for product development
- In-depth knowledge of SCRUM & JEERA
- Outstanding communication, presentation and leadership skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Creative thinker with a vision.
- Attention to details.
- In depth knowledge of following technologies:
- Angular 2+, typescript. (Required)
- Django/DjangoREST, Python (Prefered) or NodeJs.
- Good experience of microservices.
- Flutter/Dart or other Core Android/IOs development.
- Good understanding of AWS which includes(All required):
- Good expertise in Linux.
- EC2 instance management.
- Scalability (Horizontal or Vertical) which includes autoscaling.
- Proper use of S3 for static file management.
- SNS or AWS email service.
- AWS resource cost optimization.
- Proper knowledge of Load Balancers.
- Bitbucket/GIT pipelines for automatic build and deploy.
- Testing with professional test cases.
- Database: SQL and NoSQL.
- Minimum 4-7 years of experience as a Product Manager
- Masters in Computer Science, Engineering or similar relevant field
We are looking for experienced and entrepreneurial product leaders with a “co-founder” mindset,to help build and scale a world-class product organization in Bangalore. If you are excited about fintech, zero to one products, working with and learning from a phenomenal team of product,engineering, research, design, operations, and business leaders, this is the role for you.
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ideal product manager will be passionate and will deliver an unparalleled customer and user experience
- The product manager would stand for customers and identify key insights from customer research, interviews, surveys etc.
- The product manager will create a strategy and bottom up roadmap with ruthless prioritization to lead an area end to end within the product org
- The product manager will hustle and do whatever it takes to get things done
- Ship fast without sacrificing quality (MVP driven approach); then leverage data and feedback for iterations
- The product manager will own the go to market of the product, will measure the impact of the various products that are launched
- Align key stakeholders on the problem, solution, setting expectation and communicate effectively
- Must be an innovative, strategic thinker and must be able to work in a fast-paced dynamic environment with changing priorities
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE/ QUALIFICATIONS
The ideal candidate profile will be:
- Overall experience of 5+ yrs with at least 3+ yrs in product management in a tech-led company (consumer internet space is preferred)
- Exceptional problem-solving skills based on first principles thinking
- Have solved complex & ambiguous problem at scale to create significant impact
- Adopt a structured approach to identify what problems need to be solved and break them down into smaller chunks
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills with the ability to use data and metrics to justify requirements, features and drive management of a product.
- Proven ability to deliver first class customer experiences with a deep understanding of UX best practices.
- High attention to detail and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously with minimal supervision.
- Ability to scale a product post launch and drive adoption, track metrics and plan next steps