3+ Product Manager Jobs in Kolkata | Product Manager Job openings in Kolkata
Apply to 3+ Product Manager Jobs in Kolkata on CutShort.io. Explore the latest Product Manager Job opportunities across top companies like Google, Amazon & Adobe.
Role and Responsibilities :-
- Manage the development, launch of new features and growth of the eCommerce site
- Understanding the different products and features as per the domain.
- Design the product road map.
- Ensure all content and consumer journeys are optimised for user experience and deliver the best experience across mobile, tablet and desktop
- Develop and lead relationships with internal and external third parties (i.e., finance, logistics, supply chain) to ensure that the E-comm proposition works flawless end-to-end for the consumer
- Responsible for innovating and creating the next generation of growth opportunities and programmes to further accelerate ecommerce revenue growth
- Work collaboratively with engineering and design to translate product specifications into designs that can be implemented and tested to find the best performing solutions
- Ongoing optimisation of customer journeys to drive transactions, with a laser focus on the mobile/web experience
- Develop and continually enhance a launch process "check-list".
E-Commerce Product Manager must have :-
- Strong Product Management experience from any industry or sector, such as; eCommerce, Retail, FMCG, Retail, Tech, Start-ups, Travel, Media, Fintech, Insurance etc.
- Experience of subscription and eCommerce businesses is a significant plus.
- Start-up experience (as founder/early employee) a significant plus
- Owned and managed extensive cross-functional teams
- Experience communicating technical questions and problems for stakeholders outside engineering and product
At CLIRNET, we want to empower Doctors with progressive tools and services to deliver quality patient care which is accessible, affordable and equitable. CLIRNET is already a leader in this space, with over 2 Lakh registered physicians regularly using the platform. CLIRNET is now building a product in the video streaming OTT space for knowledge delivery. This position will have a role in ideating, researching and giving shape to this video streaming OTT platform.
Objectives of this Role :
- Drive the product planning process across cross-functional teams of the company
- Analyze product requirements and develop appropriate programs to ensure they're successful achieved
- Develop, implement, and maintain product timelines across multiple departments
- Appraise new product ideas and strategize appropriate to-market plans
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities :
- Drive the execution of all product lifecycle processes for products, including product research, market research, competitive analysis, planning, positioning, roadmap development, requirements development, and product launch
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements for prototype construction and final product development by engineering teams
- Manage the product development process from conception through design, build, release, analysis, and iteration
- Be a critical voice of the user within CLIRNET.
- Create product strategy documents that describe business cases, high-level use cases, technical requirements, revenue, and ROI
- Analyze market data to develop marketing strategies, and define product objectives for effective marketing communications plans
- Collaborate closely with engineering, production, marketing, and sales teams on the development, QA, and release of products and balance of resources to ensure success for the entire organization
Skills and Qualifications :
- 2-4 years of experience in product in a B2C consumer internet company with a background in technical product management or web engineering.
- Strong quantitative capabilities, and experience using analytics platforms to understand product usability.
- Familiarity with APIs, documentation, web system architecture
- An understanding of what makes for good user experience and beautiful design.
Essential support to a project, working with the Product Manager and other team members to
achieve project success. Project Officers work in almost every field – construction, communications,
education, sales – anywhere that projects are undertaken. Exact responsibilities will vary by project
and industry, but key component of a Project Officers’ roles include administrative and technological
skills. Project Officers answer directly to a Product Manager.
Duties and Responsibilities
To accomplish their primary goal of providing administrative and technical skills to support a project
to success, Project Officers perform many duties. We analyzed several job listings to identify these
core Project Officer duties and responsibilities.
Organize Project Meetings
Maintain Technical Documents or Epic & User Stories
Identify Problems or Risks
Manage the Schedule or Sprint
Collating contracts, timesheets and reports
Drafting presentations and formatting documents
Supporting senior team members with administrative functions
Facilitating project communications
An analytical thinker with excellent problem-solving skills, a successful Project Officer is able to
multi-task in a high volume, fast-pace work environment. They are team players with a high level of
self-motivation and ability to set and meet goals.
Thorough familiarity with word processing, spreadsheet, Power-point and project scheduling
computer applications like Teamwork, Visio, Jira, Monday
Ability to work effectively as a team member and independently,
Ability to manage multiple priorities under pressure, trouble-shoot, and to meet short- and
Demonstrated experience in protect team from external interference
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Excellent critical and creative thinking and analytical skills
Analytical Skill & Reasoning Skill
Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
Typical Range of Experience
3-5 years of directly related experience in Product Based Company